Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Till Death Do We Party (Faust56 and myself)

His heart jumped when she told him to fuck her. He pressed his shaft up against her soft lips as she spoke to him. "So have i, but now... ill give you what we both want." He smirked and kissed her deeply again. He lifted her off of his crotch enough to free his now throbbing cock. He reached down and gripped his thick shaft and pressed up against her, rubbing the head against her hot lips. Just then, the noise of the party seemed to grow louder. Someone had opened the door and stumbled out into the darkened yard. He was obviously a little out of it and seemed to be looking for something. Matt looked back at him and watched him carefully. Even with the boy there, he still lowered Allison down onto his cock, the head slowly squeezing its way past the tight opening. Even the couple, who seemed to be having their own intimate moment, slowed things down to keep an eye on him. The boy found a spot on the fence to take a leak on. Matt looked up at his friend with loving eyes and he eased her down slowly onto his thick meat.

She blushed and smiled, kissing his neck gently. "Alright, because I don't think I can wait much longer/." she said, moaning slightly. She heard the noise of the party and glanced up, the thought of people figuring out what the were doing turning her on even more. She watched the guy and gasped softly once his cock entered her pussy, the thick shaft stretching her to fit him. "Oh shit.. Matt, that's so good." she whispered, nibbling his ear. She watched the guy take a leak and chuckled a bit before looking back into Matt's eyes, passion burning wildly in hers.

Matt met with resistance when he got further in. He looked down then up into her eyes with a sense of pride. He was proud and very happy that they were eachother's firsts and deep inside, he hoped they would be the only. He looked up at her to prepare here, he had heard it would hurt, and hurting her would be the last thing he wanted to do. He smiled and started to push into her body, he reached up and brought her head down to the crook of his neck so she could have something to stiffle any sounds of pain. He felt the head break through the barrier and dive deeper into her body. He lost control for a moment and most of his cock slipped deep into her body, stretching her walls quickly. He winced as he imagined how it might have felt. He lowered his head and kissed her neck, nibbling a little as he lowered her to the root of his cock, her soft butt pressing against his swollen balls. "Im sorry Allie." He said softly.

The boy at the fence took a while, having some trouble with his pants. He finally finished and made his way back inside, his head turning towards the hot tub, spotting two shadows. He squinted for a moment, then stumbled as the door opened, his friend sticking his head out. "C'mon man, your up for flip cup!" They both quickly went inside, the sound of the party fadeing away again.

She moved her head to his neck, expecting the pain to be extreme. She inhaled and kissed his neck lightly as he broke through, pain shooting up through her body. "Ahnn!" she groaned against his neck, tears pooling in her eyes. She loved how thoughtful he was being instead of just continuing. "Matt..." she whimpered, her body resting against his. "It hurts..." she said, kissing him, wanting to take her mind off of the pain.

She was to busy to notice the other guy staring at them from the other end of the yard. She inhaled deeply and rocked back and forth on his cock a bit, trying to get used to the feeling of him inside of her. Once the pain subsided a bit she trailed her lips along his neck to his shoulder, kissing it lightly. "Alright... you can keep going." she whispered wanting more now. She hoped to god this wasn't a one time thing because she knew three years ago she had fallen for him hard.

Matt gave her the time she needed. He could feel his cock and the walls of her pussy pulsing hard as their hearts raced. Matt waited until she said she was ok and to continue. Even though she said she was ok, he took it slow, grinding his hips in opposition of hers, his cock pressing against each wall. The head pressed against her cervix as he flexed, the head bulging. He reached down and gripped her butt using it as a grip so he could push into her body. He pulled back a bit, at least as much as he could, then pushed in again, the head hitting her cervix again. As he continued thrusting into her, her body bouncing on top of him, he looked down at her bouncing breasts. The sight was great, he hoped to see them many more times in the future. He leaned down and took one of her nipple between his lips and began sucking on it, his tongue tickling the tip of her sensative skin.

The two in the pool had continued after the boy had gone back inside. The sounds of their own light moaning and sloshing water mixed in with Matt and Allison's own. Matt looked up and released her nipple. He whispered. "And to think, all those nights i spent the night, we could have been doing this.... heh, id be lieing if i said i didnt think about it at the time." He winked at her, his breathing becoming a little heavier with passion.

She moaned a bit as his cock stretched her walls, as he began to move her on his shaft. She anchored herself against him and began to move a little faster on him. "I love how good this feels." she said, smiling a bit. She gasped a bit as his mouth and tongue rubbed against her hardened nipple, pleasure starting to course through her body. She moaned out again and smirked a bit when she heard the other couple's moans.

She blushed a bit when he mentioned their sleep overs. "I would've loved that." she said honestly, kissing him deeply. "But I have a feeling if we hadn't waited it wouldn't be as special as it is right now." She wasn't sure if he thought it was special, but she knew she did. "I would think about this everytime I masturbated." she said blushing a bit. "I'm so happy this is happening." she said, her eyes burning with passion, her breaths becoming a little more ragged.

He smilled, his chest swelling with pride. He had thought about the same while he took care of himself most nights, especially after their sleep overs. So many times he had wanted to be her everything, but was too afraid to chance it. "Im happy too... and i hope this isnt the last time. I love you Allie... i need you to know that." He smiled up at her as his cock thrust in and out of her body at a good steady pace matching her own bucks. He kissed her then went back down to her breasts, returning to his sucking a licking. He sucked on her other nipple and even on her breast, giving her a dark hickey. He marked her as his own. He looked up into her eyes, his own burning with the same lust as hers. He tilted his head to the side, presenting his neck. If she was going to mark him, he would wear it with pride.

She felt her heart fill and burst when she heard his words. "I love you too Matt. I have for years." she whispered, moving her body on his, moaning as he began to suck and bite at her breasts, giving her a hickey. "I swear to you, this is not the last time. I won't let you go that easily." she said moving her mouth to his neck, kissing it and licking the salty skin lightly before gently biting and sucking at the skin, moaning a bit as their bodies meshed before moving her mouth to his, the hickey on his neck a dark reddish color.

He smiled and closed his eyes as he receive her, slightly painful but pleasurably, mark. He looked into her eyes and smirked. "As if id leave." He kissed her back and began rocking his hips against hers more quickly. Every now and then he would pushed up, lifting her out of the water a little to push what more he couldnt into her warm hole. He gripped her hips and, again, used them as holding points for to make his thrusts more intense. He repositioned one of his hands to a point where he could reach her sensitive, swollen clit with his thumb. As he pumped his cock into her body, he rubbed her clit vigorously. He was determined to make her feel as good as possible before he finished. His moans became a little more audibly along with hers, his breaths become sharp. He could feel his climax approaching. He cursed his lack of control. Considering who she was to him, he had wanted to impress her. He looked up at her again with concerned eyes. "Allie... im close... im close." He panted.

She kissed him deeply, holding him close. "Good, because I don't want you to ever leave." she whispered moaning loudly as his fingers found her clit, rubbing it furiously. She bit her lip and leaned back a bit, loving how good it felt to be this close to him, sharing the most intimate parts of herself with him. She felt her own climax approaching and she bit her lip not wanting to make too much noise. "Uhnn... shit!" she moaned out as she felt her pussy clench against his cock, her juices squirting out into the water around them, her walls milking his hard shaft. "Oh my god..." She knew he was close to coming and she looked at him. "Where do you want to cum?" she asked him, getting ready to move if he gave her the word.

Matt watched as she arched back, her breasts bouncing before him. He loved that she was enjoying what he was doing and continued even past her climax. He couldnt take it anymore however. He gripping walls were bringing him to the edge and he need to release. "Allie, would it-" He caught his breath as he held on. "-be alright if i let go inside?" He knew she would say yes, but he still needed to ask. It would be his responsibility after that. He would find her something for tomorrow morning out of his own pocket. He loved her, but he knew neither of them were ready for a child.... not yet at least. He thrust into her more rapidly as he neared his climax. Finally, after a moan, cut short by his own lips being bitten, he released his hot cum deep into her body body. The liquid overflowing and joining her juices in the warm water of the tub. After his climax, he still thrust slowly, his body moving on its own as his head lay back on the rim of the tub, his body covered with swear droplets here and there. He looked up at the night sky, his eyes a little blurry. he smiled a little and let out a chuckle. He brought his head back down and looked her in the eyes longingly. He leaned in and kissed her, bringer her close, he cock still thick in her pussy.

She nodded, wanting him to cum inside her as much as he did. She moaned again at the rush of his seed filling her body, and mixing in with the water. "Ohh fuck Matt." she whispered, collapsing in his arms, her eyes closing as she tried to catch her breath. "That was amazing." she whispered before looking into his eyes, a small smile on her face. Her eyes were dilated a bit, the pleasure of what just happened still coursing through her. "I love you." she whispered, moving her head to his shoulder, kissing his neck gently.

He grinned. "So it was good for you too?" He said jokingly. He held her close and nuzzled the top of her head. "I love you too." He placed on hand on the back of her head and the other on her lower back. He pulled her who body onto his, forcing his soft, but still thick, cock up into her body, his seed being pushed out. "Lets just.... stay like this for a while. I dont care if anyone sees us, i just want to hold you for a while." He could feel her heart race along with his, it was as if they shared the same pulse. He loved this, and he loved her. The sound of the on-going party faded from his reality. The two were alone as far as he was concerned.

The couple in the pool seemed to have been calming down too. Though they seemed eager to go back inside. The two climbed out of the pool, readjusting their swim wear. The boy looked in the direction the hot tub and smirked, giving the two shadowed bodies a wink as he went inside. Everyone giving the two a knowing, "HEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!" followed with laughs. Matt kissed the top of her head.

She nodded and smiled back at him. "Very good." she said and kissed him, laying in his arms. She was soothed by their hearts beating in time with each other as if they were meant to be like this. "Alright, we can stay like this for as long as you want." she whispered, loving the feel of his cock still in her, not wanting to leave his side. She saw the guy winking at their silhouettes and smiled a bit before looking back at Matt, everything else around her fading into the background, not being bothered by anyone or anything.

He held her for it felt like moments, but had actually been a good 30 minutes. The water was already going cold and their bodies wrinkling. He looked around and saw that the party was still going on. He looked to her and nibbled on her ear a little. He whispered, "Hey, how about we go join the party. We can continue this tonight." He smiled, having every intention of being with her again tonight after the party. He helped her off of him, his cock sliding out, releasing the excess liquids inside of her. He laughed a little and stood up, his legs a little wobbly. He slipped on his trunks and stepped out of the tub, grabbing his towel. He looked back at her and watched her dress. He found himself saddened by the sight of her recovering her lovely breasts. He dried himself off and drapped the wet towel over her shoulder again. He looked inside as she dried off and slipped on her own clothes, waiting for her before heading inside. Before they entered, he gave her one more kiss. "I wont be gone long, gotta find my clothes.... given they havent been barfed on." He laughed and went to the last place he left them. He looked back at his new lover with and gave her a wink before disappearing.

Ryan and Kat were sitting on the couch, both of them very drunk. Ryan had his arm over the back of the back rest and Kat was leaning against him. Both were talking with slurs. Kat was the first to notice Allison and stumbled towards her. "Heeeey allie. Hows it going? Who won truth or dare?" She smelled like a mixture of mixed drinks and shots.

Allison smiled as she watched him getting back in his swim trunks before retying her bikini top and slipping into her bottoms getting out of the hot tub. She grabbed her towel and dried off before putting her skirt back on. She walked with him towards the door kissing him deeply. She laughed and nodded. "Good luck with that one." she said and winked. She walked into the house smiling before winking back at him. She sighed slightly when Kat approached her and she smiled. "I did, for all intents and purposes." she said and laughed. Kat looked at her slightly confused but smiled. "Awesome." she said.

Matt returned with his regular clothes on again, his face showing that something was amusing him. His jeans felt like they fit a little tighter than before, and of course they did, around the crotch at least. He was still a little hard but his pants kept that in check. He walked up to Allison and Kat. Kat gave him a confused look then the same to Allison. She would have been suspicious if it werent for all the drinks. Once she had returned to her seat, Matt chuckled, "Sorry it took so long, there was a girl passed out on my clothes." He had two drinks in hand and handed one to her. "To a great future... one that i hope we can share." He clinked glasses with her and downed his drink. He looked to the game table, an idea popped into his head. "Hey Allie, how about another game." He lowered his voice, "Winner gets to decide who's house to stay at and one act request. Hmmm?" He and her were always playing games in competition, now they had more to wager. On the tables available there were several games going on. Flip cup, waterfall and of course, beer pong.

She laughed and nodded. "It's fine love." she said and took the drink. "Yes, to our future." she said and smiled drinking her drink. She looked around and nodded. "Those rules sound acceptable." she said and chuckled thinking of what game she wanted to play. "Let's play Waterfall." she said finally. She walked with him over to the table where waterfall was being played and smiled. "So, what're the rules here?" she asked, crossing her arms over her chest.

One of the guys at the table, one that apparently deemed himself game master spoke up as the others played. "Alright! The way the game is played is: You throw the ping pong ball at your opponents can. If you hit it, you start drinking your own can until the other player grabs the ball, puts it on the table and yells STOP! After that, you stop drinking and put your can down. First one to finish their can wins. You can drink as long as you like as long as the ball is in play. The ball can be grabbed as soon is it makes contact with the can. If you miss, your turn is over. Got it?" He took a deep breath after his long winded explanation, obviously having repeated it several times this night. Matt looked to her, think you can take me?" He grinned as he watched her go to the other side of the table. The last competitors moving off the side once their game was over. Matt grabs the ball and dunks it in some water to clean it. He tosses her the ball and smirks. "Ladies first." A couple of people crowd around as the two get ready to play. Ryan and Kat being part of the crowd.

Allison listened to the rules and nodded. "Sounds good." she said and smirked. "You're going down." she said to Matt, a small smirk on her face. She smiled and nodded. "Good luck Matt." she said and smiled. She took the ball and stretched a bit getting ready to make her move. She looked at Matt's can and bit her lip aiming and tossing the ping pong ball towards his can. She hit the rim of the can and grabbed hers and started to drink, trying to down as much as she could before he told her to stop.

Matt expected her to hit it but not quite in the way that she did. He was ready to lean forward and grab the ball that would have been bouncing back towards her. Instead, he had to flail backwards to catch the ricocheting ball almost running into the crowd. He caught the ball after the first bounce and rushed back to the table. The slammed the ball down and yelled, Stop! He did his own stretching and smirked. "You got me, but are YOU ready?" He aimed at her can and gave a few practice extensions. On the third he flung the ball at the can, hitting it on the side. The moment he heard the clang, he grabbed his bear and started to chug, his eyes on her to see how she fares.

Allison slammed her can down and smirked. "Yeah, hit me with your best shot Matt." she said and smiled, watching as the ball flew towards her her eyes never leaving the ball. Once the ball hit her can she snatched it mid air, her softball training coming in handy. "Stop!" she said before he could barely get any done. She smiled. "Sorry, Charlie." she said and winked playfully.

He put his can down and wiped his lips giving her a grin. "Alright then lets do this." He got himself ready for her next shot. Again it hit and went flying. Luckily he was able to grab it before it got too far and slammed it down on the table yelling, "Stop!" He chuckled as she lowered her can, the sound it made wasnt good, it seemed almost empty. He aimed his ball and tossed it, he tch's as it barely misses the can. Most of the crowd audibly disappointed for him. Matt looked to the crowd and shrugged. "Just isnt my lucky day." He waited for her throw, he had an evil smirk as she readied herself. As she wound up he yelled loud. "Miss!" Some of the people mingling looked over as he did so. He watched her throw, hoping it did something.

"Yes!" she said as her throw hit, smiling a bit as she put her can down. "You're going down love." she said and laughed. She picked up the ball after his turn and aimed, tossing it just as he yelled. Her toss went wide and she missed, a pout on her face. "You cheater!" she said and stuck her tongue out, laughing. She waited for him to take the ball and toss it, to see what would happen this turn.

He laughed as she missed and made her irritation known. "Hehe, all's fair in drinking games." He chuckled, quite pleased with himself. He readies his ball after retrieving it and aims at the can. He throws and hits the can on the bottom causing it to bounce back to the table towards him. Quickly he grabs his can and starts to guzzle his beer. He could see her almost at the ball and tries to take big pulls. He slams his can down once she yells, his can making the same noise hers did. As far as he could tell, they were tied. He looked to her excitedly. "Looks like its down to these next two throws... one if your that good. Lets see what you can do under pressure babe." He grins and gets himself ready. Kat and Ryan look at the two, noticing the new names they use for each other, things starting to sink in as the two continue.

Back
Top Bottom