Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for m/m-m/f role plays

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Upda ted 12/3/12)

Hey there everyone,

I am looking for someone to role play with that has a good idea, I am not really picky if its good. I can play a dom or sub or what ever else you might have an interest in. I adapt as much as I can and try and give as good of posts as I get. All you need to do is ask me about it and I am sure we will be able to fit the things that make you hot in there. As for me the things that get me going are sub and dom stuff, bigger guys with smaller ones, girls with nice thys and breasts, and many other things that I am sure I need to discover. So if you want someone to role play with I am a really open person so feel free to ask any questions at all to help you decide.

I am looking for stable RP players that post at least once every few days and will inform me if they are having problems with rp related stuff and I will do the same. I like working them out together to get something really good going, the more original the RP the more I will want to put into it also just a heads up I do play some close to real life stuff but I tend to stray away from it since when I rp I like to get away from the every day stuff if you know what I mean. So lets get this fun started everyone!!! I don't mind if your a male playing a female or the other way around as long as you like to rp and have a good idea then THROW it over this way so we can have some FUN!!!

LOOKING FOR RIGHT NOW AND WILL BE A YES IF ASKED TO RP:

1) Looking for a Dom/Dub or Master/Slave (Where I am the sub or slave.)

2)Futa/Futa

3)Male/Futa

4)Male/Female

5)Female/Futa

6)Male/Male

If you have any good ideas for any of these things please hit me up. Though things I will not do is, Water Sports, heavy blood (little is ok), broken bones and mutilation. Those are the types of things that I do not do but everything else is fare game. Please hit me up for some more RP'S!

Thank you everyone that took the time to look at my request! PM me and we can set something up thanks again!!! Oh yes dont let the posts fool you I have done thousands of them I just most talk in PM's so I do rp A LOT!

Finally got an F-List set up WOOT Give it a check out all.

http://www.f-list.net/c/spellbinderiii/

Oh now willing to RP on YIM for some easy RP ' S with shorter posts then needed for PM'S so looking for 5 or o's sentences compared to 2 or 3 paragraphs. Will produce YIM I'D when contacted through pm.

I sent you a pm by the way. Which male avenger would be easiest for you to rp as Captain America, Hawkeye, Iron-Man/Tony Stark or Thor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom