Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shadow Base

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hmmm, i like it. But how do you like it?" he asked, getting warmer as heat emanated from Aya's body. "This feels, ahhh, extremly good." he increased speed a little more, bouncing her on him. he let out a moan, kissing her deeply, picking up speed. he bounced her ontop of him at a constant pace, watching as her tits started to bounce from the speed. "Wow, nhhh, your so tight!" his blush deepened, yet his eyes were filled with emotion. "Do you feel the same as I do?" he searched her eyes for any discomfort.

Aya nodded she felt pleasure but the feeling was knew to her "ahhh! ohhhhh! yes! sir it feel good!" she groaning close to his ear as he started pumping her wilder. She was holding from his shoulders tight as she could fee her tits pouncing faster as he was fucking her bit faster. Her breath become a bit deeper as she could feel his member getting deeper in her tight whole."oohh! ahh! ahh!" her groan now increased as she was moving with his rhythm.

Delshyk was starting to moan too, the feelings overwhelming him. "Ahhn, i'm glad you like it," he said, wrapping his hands around her as he helped her by lifting her up and down on him. he was pumping into her now, going deep, but not to the point of pain. he moaned Aya's name once, then pulled her down for a kiss. quickly, he found his tongue around hers, meshing sexily with her tongue. he kept pumping his member deep into her, closing his eyes as the feel of her lips on his, and her pussy around his hard shaft assaulted his brain.

((Could someone please tell me if I do anything wrong? I'm kind of new to group roleplaying.))
name: Clara Bluewing
species: Human
specialty: Medical skills, unarmed combat.
appearance(anime,real,para): http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn102/lilsailorcute/kelly3-1.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.otakuzone.com/club/6689/discussion/2059844/index.htm&usg=__xjV3VMljWHWAoH5-B5cQWWYbSL0=&h=504&w=287&sz=27&hl=en&start=19&zoom=1&tbnid=YDA4s_Htor4K0M:&tbnh=184&tbnw=109&ei=82NwTbziCMGgtgfsh6WKDw&prev=/images%3Fq%3DAnime%2Bmartial%2Barts%2Bgirl%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1280%26bih%3D699%26tbs%3Disch:10,766&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=625&vpy=241&dur=546&hovh=298&hovw=169&tx=109&ty=189&oei=3mNwTYqBEs6ftgelnqnnDA&page=2&ndsp=19&ved=1t:429,r:15,s:19&biw=1280&bih=699
personality: Clara has a kind and warm personality, a good quality for a medic, but also has a short temperament.
bio/other: Clara's brother was killed by vampires protecting her. She could only watch as he was ripped apart. She was unable to save him, and as he died, she never wanted to live through that again. So she became a medic. (Incredibly cliche' and corny, I know.)
most used weapon(s): Krav Maga martial art, a simple 5.7 millimeter handgun.

Aya felt him reaching deeply in her, her groans got a bit louder and as she kept gazing him deeply. "ahhh! ohhhh!! aahh!! sir!! hmmm" she was getting a bit louder as her body was shivering in his rhythm, she wrapped her body closer to him and closed her eyes with him. She liked the way he hotness took her all over making her emotions overfill her.

(your doing nothing wrong go at the first page and look at characters that already play in this rp, make a start and somehow the story'll go on.Also don't forget to post your character sheets in the character profile updates. we don't want the Rp banned or anything. Basically i had a problem posting too. :D)

((Alright, thanks. :) ))

A heavy bag over her shoulder, containing items such as clothes, toothbrush, and other misc items, Sari grunted as she neared the entrance of Shadow Base. Transferred from Omega base far up in the north, Sari had made the long and tiring journey down here. She wore a normal black tank-top, which brought her ample 34C breasts to hug her chest. Her legs, clad in a pair of dark grey pants, were slightly baggy, and on her right hip sat her holster, where her FiveseveN sat, locked in place. She also had a couple knives, the smaller one attached to her boots, and the larger one sat on the back of her hip, hilt jutting out to the right so she can draw it back-handed and front-handed easily. Sighing, missing the bitter cold of the north, as she had always been a thick-blooded northern girl, she walked down to the double doors of the building.

Delshyk kept ramming into her as he kissed her. her breasts were pressed againstt his bare skin, his hands wrapped around her waist. he moaned into her mouth as he repeatedly buried himself in her, taking in the feelings that flowed easily between them. his gear sat where he put them under the desk, and now a sheen of sweat started to form as he pistoned into her.

Jack saw a girl heading towards there base. a quick message to kyshek assured him she was from Omega HQ up north. he donned his normal attire, his jacket, cargo pants, and an M42 modified rifle in his hands. quickly, he jogged over to her. he held out his hand. "Hi, my name is Jack. Who are you?"

Aya felt hotness all around her light body, as she tried to push back at him. She pressed her soft lips against his, kissing him deeply as she could feel Delshyk ramming her tight pussy. Her groans become louder as she continued to press herself on his body, "aaahh!! ohhh!!! Delshyk!!!" her cries were softly and only stop when she tried to get her breath or kiss him. Her nails started slowly tacking into his skin, as she was lost deeply in his eyes,as she felt his strong hands wrapped around her waist making fallow his rhythm.​

Clara noticed a man dressed in a jacket, along with a pair of cargo pants and a rifle clutched in his grip. Taking his extended hand, Clara replied, "Clara, medic, requisitioned from Omega down to Shadow base." She dropped her bag on the ground, rubbing her numb and sore hand. "It was overstaffed up there. So they sent me and a few others down here, some to other bases in the north." She didn't like how hot it was down here. She would eventually start saying this over and over, but she missed the snow. How useful it was. It helped her treat injuries, using it to dull and numb the pain, along with other things.

Delshyk gasped in pleasure as his end neared. he got rougher, slamming into her as they both moaned eachothers names. he felt Aya climax, and he soon followed, both moaning eachothers names into sweet oblivion. he sat there, somewhat exshausted, Aya curled on top of him. he snuggled into her body, kissing her lightly as they were silent for a few minutes.

Jack smiled. He could detect the slight accent of Omega base in her voice. he chuckled. "So, your a medic huh? What are your combat specialties?" he put the rifle across his shoulders, a Colt visible on the inside of his jacket. "And the most important question is, do you think you can make it here? They didn't send you down simply because they were overstaffed. that's what T.U.G is for. there must be a reason why they sent you." his brown eyes probed hers, searching.

Aya was breathing heavily and trying to catch her breath as she was sitting on top of him. This feelings she had never felt, she cracked a smile and let her naked body rest on his. She was still blushing gazing deeply into his eyes "Sir ...i think this was amazing" she whispered in his ear softly "...breathtaking..." as she wrapped her hands around him holding him tight "Sir ...I...love you".

Delshyk sighed contentedly as she said those words. love was a hard thing to find in a war, and it was often brittle. he would enjoy it while it lasted. "I love you to," he breathed into her ear as she snuggled into him. "Heheh, and that was amazing. i'm happy it happened." he nuzzled her neck as his breathing evened out.

Aya smiled she knew this happy times would be few, as the war would surround them. Secrets and fights could break them down. And even her stupidity some times could get in the way. But if there is not adventure in your life, it gets boring. She smiled "Sir ... eh...Delshyk I'm glad your like it" she whispered as she blushed, she had not used yet calling him with his first name. But she couldn't believe they would be together like that "it's like a dream..." she murmured as she breath deeply.​

Clara replied, "Really, I do not use weapons. I specialize in unarmed combat." It was an oddity, even for most hunters, to specialize in unarmed combat, and use it as a primary source of defense and offense. But, better to rely upon your own body than a piece of steel, Clara often said. Even though, she carries a gun and a couple knives, just in case.

She listened to his other query, and said, "I do not know whether their true purpose to send me down here was because of over staffing or of something else." She was being modest. She was the best medic Omega had, and it confused her why they sent her down here. "But other than that, I know I can make it here."

Delshyk sighed heavily, standing Aya up and handing her clothes back to her. he got dressed quickly, gear clanking against other gear as he stood. quickly, he flashed a bright smile to Aya, and bowed. "Well, if this is a dream, then ship me to another time so i could find your parents and thank them." he opened the door. "This part sucks though. We do have other things to do." he breathed in deeply. "Maybe we should go check on Jack. After that I'll let you meet head of defense, Kyshek." he winked. "I have to warn you though, she's a succubus." he chuckled and took her hand.

==========================

Jack nodded. Hand to hand combat was very rare among living hunters. one would have to be surprisingly agile, strong, and light on their feet to beat a vampire with bare hands. his knives jingled in the wind as his tail swayed behind him. his auburn ears twitched, ruffling the fur slightly. "Right then. Let's go introduce you to the commander." he turned and started walking, his feet silent as he walked with the grace of a feline. his jacket fluttered in the light breeze, further ruffling his ear fur. then, he stopped dead, bringing his rifle to his shoulder. his eyes peered through the sights, his breathing quiet, his eyes glassed over. he had caught the scent of a vampire, and not a normal one at that. "Hey Clara. I think it's time you show me your skills." he looked back at the girl and motioned to the trees. A bush rustled, and his eyes darted towards the noise.

"Vampire?" She said, her eyes darting towards where the noise originated from. Semi-consciously, she assumed a ready stance, resting on the balls of her feet slightly, waiting for whatever was in the bushes to make the first move. She glanced quickly in Jack's direction, and waited for the thing to jump out.

OOC: I was hoping to join this group and i thought now was a good opportunity, if my post is acceptable then i will write up my character profile but if im interfering ill delete my post.
y-1.jpg

~A woman slowly emerged from the shrubbery rising from a hunched position, she tossed a small lightweight crossbow onto the ground at her feet and patted herself down, plumes of dust rising from the tightly woven fibers of her cloth vest. Beneath her vest was an underlying black spandex tank top with a long neck-hugging collar. Her vest had a deep V-cut but only covered the top half of her slender stomach while from the waist down she wore a pair of baggy black jumpsuit pants that tightened around her shins beneath two steel shin guards. Her feet were dressed in black high-top tabi boots that fastened securely to her ankles with straps rather than laces. She wore black fingerless gloves that reached her elbows but were mostly covered by the steel plating on her forearms.~

~The woman raised her arms in the air as if surrendering herself to the man aiming the rifle in her direction. She looked up at him as the moon peeked out from behind a moving cloud , it's dim light casting a luminous glow over her body revealing the strikingly beautiful and angular features of her face. The woman had almond-shaped eyes, honey brown skin and needle-thin bushy black hair nearly reaching her shoulders. With her arms raised one could view the weapons adorning her assassin-like clothing. A hip quiver fastened to her outer left thigh with several silver quarrels jutting from its mouth, three small throwing knives pushed through a white cloth belt around her waist and a long blade sheathed in a tough nylon scabbard over her back.~

"I come from a base south of here" ~she announced in a breathy tone, her voice strained but youthful~ "we lost the base in a vampire attack, I lead a small group of survivors in this direction but we were slowly picked off as we made our way here, I'm the only one left and i need housing" ~she proceeded in a pleading voice.~

~The woman took another cautious step forward as a feint rustling could be noted coming from the bushes behind her. The woman gasped, pivoted in its direction and as though on cue a human-like figure burst from the darkness of the forest. The figure had pallid skin, solid black irises and disheveled black hair. His mouth opened wide barring sharp ivory fangs as it lunged toward the woman with arms and claws outstretched poised to strike. The woman acted quickly lowering a hand to her hip and pulling a silver quarrel from the quiver bound to her thigh, she swung the pointed object towards the creature and rammed it upward through the soft flesh beneath his chin. The quarrel burst through his lower jaw and into the roof of his mouth, a soft spray of blood encoded the woman's face and the creature staggered backwards. She then turned and scooped her pre-loaded crossbow from the ground with one hand, aimed it at the figure's forehead and from point-blank range fired a silver bolt into the attacker's wrinkled brow.~

~The figure flopped onto its back sprawled out in the undergrowth of the forest floor writhing in pain, the woman took a step towards it and with her free hand pulled a dagger from the belt on her waist. She tossed the pointed blade from her hip, it spun and embeded itself in the palm of her attacker's hand pinning it to the dirt. The figure struggled but before he could pull the dagger out the woman kicked him hard laying him out on his back again then with her arm moving like a whip she snapped another dagger from her belt and pinned his other hand to the ground. With the figure now spread out she could identify it clearly as a vampire, the woman smiled heartlessly and slowly unsheathed the blade on her back again with her free hand. It was a sleek blade made of dark steel with a slight curve and teeth-like serrations in its design.

bk906.jpg

~The vampire looked up at her with wide eyes and without anymore delay she plunged the sharp tip of the sword into his chest where his heart would be located sending a geyser of blood shooting up from his pectoral. The woman took several deep breaths and pulled her blade out leaving his body lifeless against the cold soil and tufts of grass. She swung her blade once more flicking the fresh blood from it and leaving a crimson trail across the ground. The woman then finally turned and faced her overseers still holding both her sword and crossbow at her sides.~

"My name is Rin Mori" ~She stated in labored breaths as she waited for a response with pleading eyes.~

OOC: i figured id make a profile anyways just so you guys dont get in any trouble in the meantime
name: Rin Mori
species: Human
specialty: she has no real specialties besides that she is a precision shooter, has some skill with wielding a sword and is a practitioner of koppo-jutsu or bone-breaking techniques. she has little physical strength but is an adept fighter and can hold her own in close quarters combat though she prefers the long-range approach.
appearance(anime,real,para):
y-1.jpg

Aya stood up she felt her emotions confused floating at her, and a relaxing feeling of satisfaction was born inside her. Now falling in love deeper with Delshyk, wouldn't affect her judgment at the battle field. She bend and picked up her clothes, she dressed up looking at him, with a smile, as her eyes where shining. She closed her eyes an smelt the air around her, she could still sense him on her skin. She wrapped her soft hands around him smiling "It's like you already thanked them(her parents)" she whispered at his ear as she gave him a last deep kiss.

She fallowed him now,as he opened the door "Kyshek ... " she murmured that was someone she haven't met yet. "Ok Delshyk lets check on jack" she answered, her feelings were again in order she felt reborn ready to fight and train herself again. She knew she could now trust Delshyk, and in the way to find Jack she explained everything to him. She come closer to him mostly stopped him as she explained in a low tone "Delshyk ...I think I should give you some replies back...I pure-blooded vampire raised me up, the one I saw at the simulation. He saved my life, I have study chemistry beyond my young age, I was good at that. " she sighed looking for his reaction. As she went on "the formula that healed your wounds, was made by him. I have also one more, than can slow down even vanish for few hours a vampires thirst for blood. So that's why I was in the chemistry room."

She felt in a way free and better reviling her secrets to him, of course the were some hidden still. But it wasn't the right time to have them reviled. She felt him still holding her soft hand as she fallowed him so they could reach jack.​

(well, Its a open rp so anyone could join I think, ... welcome! )

(accepted. welcome to the club!)
Delshyk smiled as he jogged outside to look for Jack. What he found was Jack, aiming at a girl kneeling by a dead vampire with blood around her, and the girl who had been dispatched from Omega. Delshyk rubbed his eyes, taking a deep breath as he pushed back his sleeves, revealing the wrist blades, curved like a half moon. Aya had seen them before, in the training room. He sighed again and looked around. before anyone could react, he tackled the girl kneeling by the vampire, kicking her to the ground as something blasted by her face. Jack swept Aya's and Clara's feet out from under them, causing them to fall as the projectile speeded over head. Delshyk let out a hard breath and stood as a large group of vampires came from the trees. The strange thing was, they looked like snakes, atleast the lower half of them did. Delshyk looked at the vampires, noticing they were all female. Jack gawked at their figures, while Delshyk cracked a smile and crouched. "Alright. who are you here for, and would you like to die quickly, or slowly?" they responded with a bone chilling hiss, their snakey bodies tensing. the very air seemed taut, ready to snap if provoked.

Aya looked at the new girl too, as she was surprised from the vampires, as Jack lifted them. As she fall down she pulled her double blades out, she didn't had the katana with her since she wasn't wearing her armor. She rushed and to cover Delshyk, as her back was meting his. "what are those things...Delshyk" she whispered as she was holding her calmness not attacking or moving. Only waiting for the next move, her hands were steady holding her blades, after all she was taught by the best. She started breathing softly as she was pay attention at their moves, it felt as a difficult fight.​

Clara felt a stomach-lurching sense of vertigo as she was swept off her feet by Jack, as she felt something graze her forehead, cutting a small line of blood.

She rolled backward with the impact, and stood up again, noticing the new vampires. "What the hell are those things?" Clara said, never seeing those before in Omega. She noticed her pistol had fallen out of its holster, so she picked it up quickly, jamming it back into the piece of fabric. They seemed like vampires, from the waist up, and snakes from the waist down, and all were female. Quite creepy... Clara thought.

razerwing said:
(accepted. welcome to the club!)
Delshyk smiled as he jogged outside to look for Jack. What he found was Jack, aiming at a girl kneeling by a dead vampire with blood around her, and the girl who had been dispatched from Omega. Delshyk rubbed his eyes, taking a deep breath as he pushed back his sleeves, revealing the wrist blades, curved like a half moon. Aya had seen them before, in the training room. He sighed again and looked around. before anyone could react, he tackled the girl kneeling by the vampire, kicking her to the ground as something blasted by her face. Jack swept Aya's and Clara's feet out from under them, causing them to fall as the projectile speeded over head. Delshyk let out a hard breath and stood as a large group of vampires came from the trees. The strange thing was, they looked like snakes, atleast the lower half of them did. Delshyk looked at the vampires, noticing they were all female. Jack gawked at their figures, while Delshyk cracked a smile and crouched. "Alright. who are you here for, and would you like to die quickly, or slowly?" they responded with a bone chilling hiss, their snakey bodies tensing. the very air seemed taut, ready to snap if provoked.

~Rin was taken by surprise when the man had tackled her, it wasn't often that she was caught off guard but this time she'd been glad she was. Something rapidly approaching had just shot overhead, Rin's first reaction was to release her weapons and cover her head with both arms. After a moment's passing she could feel the weight of the heavier man lifting off of her body so for the moment she assumed it was safe until she overheard the ambient conversing of the other soldiers. From the sounds of it, it was another ambush! Rin pulled a bolt from her hip quiver with one hand and reached for her crossbow with her other hand. She moved to her knees loading the bow quickly and held it firmly in one hand while grabbing for her blade once again with her other hand. Slowly she rose to her feet standing at Delshyk's side with her crossbow aimed towards a few shadows looming in the darkness of the forest while brandishing her sword in her other hand. Bracing herself for another attack she acknowledged delshyk through her peripherals and gave him a quick nod before thanking him.~

"Thank you for covering me"

Delshyk chuckled. "These things are called lamia, i think. harder to kill though, because they are fast and as cunning as snakes. not to mention, they are all boa constrictors, so don't let them coil around you." Jack nodded and took aim. Delshyk leaped at one, holding his blades steady as one tried to wrap around him. it coiled around his legs first, which surprised him a bit, but he slashed his way out. quickly the other lamia started to surround him. a smaller group broke off and headed towards Jack, Aya, Clara, and Rin. "Let's tango," taunted Jack as he let loose a barrage of bullets, instantly killing one of them. Then, one of them spoke. "We did not come to fight." Delshyk raised an eyebrow and looked at the dead lamia.

Aya had not move or attacked as she was try to figure out their moves. But as she heard that they were not there to fight she pulled her blades back looking at the dead lamia, and thought it was a bad move. She raised her eyes looking at Clara and Rin as she nodded at them, something that looked like a greeting. She whispered at the 1st in command "what to we do, attack or hold back" she asked waiting not doing anything in a rush. Her eyes were still checking around if any would attacked.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom