Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shadow Base

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well, uh, it's okay i guess." he felt awkward, and he felt vulnerable. his mind was still frozen and his lips tingled. this was a new sensation, and he touched his lips in a half-daze. when he lowered his hand, he turned to leave, still looking at his feet. he blinked a few times, then started walking out the door.

Aya had enough, not liking her would be fine but acting so shy, 'is he teasing me around' she thought. Soon her sweet and shy looked was gone, and despair filled her mind. She gathered her fingers soon her hands had formed a punched. She simply punched into the wall, mostly breaking her hand. "I had enough" she yelled "are you that kind of cowered that you can't express you feelings, or there were no feelings at all" she sighed. "It hurts ...I can't understand what's on your mind...aren't you men enough to express you feelings" she ended her phrase gazing him coldly.

his eyes cleared as his mind thawed out. "How the hell am i supposed to know? I've never been in a situation like this, okay! I have never felt feelings like this! So no, it's not that I'm a coward, it's that I don't understand what the hell just happened!" his blush had left, his eyes cold, and his jaw clenched. "You don't understand do you? No one understands, not even Jack. You've had someone love you, but I haven't. I loved my mom because she kept me alive. I never said she loved me." he looked her in the eye, his jaw muscles clenching. "Next time, get your facts straight before you acuse someone," he said coldly. "I will not allow false acussations in my unit." he slammed the door on the way out, leaving Aya stunned and alone. once outside, he took a deep breath and rubbed his forehead. quickly, he walked to his office and starting placing the regular weapons orders, trying to forget about what had happened, rebuilding his barriers hurriedly, and sighing as he felt the coldness wash over him once again.

Aya got scared to death he really locked dangerous now, her heart had stop as she was listen to him. She felt bad about how she reacted, but he really didn't make any effort. She didn't say anything as long he was talking, as he left she fall on her knees in the ground crying . It took her some minutes till she would get her emotions cleared. Then she got up and rushed over his office. As he asked around and some soldiers told her he would be there.

She busted the door in, never even knocked. She walked over where he was and faced him. "neither I, sir, have been in situation like this ever, if its hard for you, its also hard for me but don't you run away like this" she yelled in his face. "if it would be a fight you would simply stay and fight, here its supposed to be the same you stay and try to ...well, only if you like the person" she yelled with lower tone. "sorry if a was to much, but somethings you have to let them go and live your emotions" she sighed "your the one that told me so at the first day we met".

He didn't look surprised when she kicked in his door, but as she yelled, he simply kept his eyes on his paperwork. "I said that about trust." he looked up at her. "Unless you didn't know, we are on the brink of a war. A WAR AYA! Do you know what that means?" he looked back at his papers. "It means that I'll have to count the long line of bloody soldiers, tell their families they didn't make it. Right now, there IS no time for emotions." he took a shaky breath. "Now, if you'd kindly leave my office so i can work in peace. You know where the door is." he jotted something down in a notebook and continued devising a battle plan he had been working on. he looked up to check if she was still there.

Aya sit next to the paper work. "No I'm not leaving till you explain, till you try to explain?" she yelled "I don't care how you will react "but I'm not out till let it out, only for now". She was serious why could he not just be true and not trying only sometime giving her few hopes, she was lost in this. "if I get my answer I won't bather you again, you have my word" she said as tear rushed down her eyes. "And you are a cowered ...not in battlefield there your the bravest than all, but speaking truly what you feel, your a bigger cowered even than me" she whispered as she was prepared for his bad reaction.

delshyk wiped her tear. "A soldier never reveals his true feelings. If they did, there would be a risk of losing what they loved," he said gently. his expression had warmed a little. "All i can tell you, is that for the first time in my life, i don't know what to do." he let out a small smile, his eyes deep with uncertainty. "Now, this paperwork is very important. if this doesn't get through, this whole base will die out." he continued filling out the papers.

She looked at him and gave him a small smile " when none watched sometimes its fine, but I told to much, sir" she said looking at him. she stop a bit lost in her her motions, it took her some minutes as she hide them again letting only a cold iced look. She cleared her emotions and then she had understand she was chasing him around and yelling at him "whats wrong with I stupid, chasing the 1st in command around and yelling at him" she whispered to herself hiding her head once. "Sir you need help with this paper work, or anything else let me know" she said "sorry for my behavior I'll wait for my punishment" she said stepping back.

"Punishment? For what exactly should i punish you for?" he looked up at her curiously. "There is no punishment for making a move on the commander. Actually, i kind of enjoyed it." he looked away blushing as the words slipped out. "Sorry, my tongue slipped." he looked back at his papers, hoping she didn't call him a freak. When he was called names, bad things would happen. he vaguely remembered what he did.

She looked at him back her eyes was getting lost again in his as she stepped a step back and was slowly hitting her checks to stop doing that. She tried to listen at what he said but she was blushing, and hearing that he enjoyed it she cracked a smile and blushed deeper. She lowered her face trying to gain back her focus, after some minutes she looked at him again. Her heart was beating so fast it could be heard loudly, she asked "then can I help you sir with the paper work or is it classified?"

He looked away, smiling. "It's not classified, but it will bore you to death." he set a paper down in the box and got started on another one. "But, it's your call. I command in battles, everything else, the soldiers decide for themselves. Unless it involves training. he chuckled lightly and clicked his pen, his face deep red. he shifted in the awkward silence and bit his lower lip.

Aya nodded "then I'll help, sir" she took a chair and sit next to him. She started looking at the paper and took only to one she knew what to write on them. She got a pen and start filling them up. Her face blushed like never she started working next to him seriously. She was quick, her education skills could be seen that she knew enough things specially about chemistry. She was quiet next to him, her breath was light as her mind was now concentrated on the paper work. She sometimes pushed her hair behind her ear letting her face revile, she still was blushing as she felt delshyk close to her.

Delshyk worked silently, bending his head down as hair fell around his face. he was blushing, nervous as he kept doing the paperwork. he rubbed his eyes everynow and then, also rubbing his left shoulder. he tried to talk a few times, but chickened out and looked away. he felt awkward. he reme,bered how the kiss felt, how it tasted, and his lips started tingling. he sighed happily, quickly covering his mouth and blushing deeper. How could he have sighed while the girl he was sighing for was sitting right next to him? he felt stupid and looked away.

Amaya fet awkward too she was working next to him, as she would look at him and blushing and then lowing her head in the paper work. She could feel some times he was feeling strange too. Then she remembered the kiss 'oh! it was real' she thought 'and i kissed him'. She couldn't believe what she had done. But she kept looking at Delshyk and sometimes smiling now she let her pen down and looked at him "this feels strange ...carious" she said as she burst into laughter, thinking how both looked reacting like that. Her face was shining as she looked at him with a sexy smile.

Delshyk blushed more as she smiled. was she flirting with him? he had no idea what to do, and now his inexperience was showing. he let out a shy smile and nodded. "Very strange, and very curious," he said in a small voice, almost like a whisper. he blinked and looked away, not sure how to proceed. he moved the hair out of his face, his bright blue eyes looking into her. it was like this he sat there, dumbly awaiting even the slightest hint of what to do next.

But Aya was again lost in his eyes,she kept looking into his blue eyes. She stood up getting closer at him, and looking him deep in his eyes.Her black eyes felt that were stolen by his eyes. She was blushing and looked serious as she was never lost like this. She forgot of the world around them "Sir I don't know why but each time I look at your eyes...I'm getting... lost inside them" she was still staring at him as she sat in his lap with out thinking. She pressed her hands on his cheeks and slowly pressed his lips high so a smile was shown. "This face I like so" she said as she blinked and lost the contact with his eyes seeing what she was doing and tried to get up of his lap, thinking 'I'm crazy'.

Delshyk kissed both her hands, and wrapped his arms around her as she sat down on his lap. before he realized what he was doing, he kissed his way up her neck, to her lips. he kissed her for a few minutes, then got ahold of himself. he backed off a little and his face turned redder than ever. "I-i'm sorry. i don't know what came over me." he blinked as his lips tingled again. he looked deeply into her eyes, embarrasment evident on his face. he wondered vaguely what would happen now....

Aya was surprised as his lips met hers. They felt so soft and warm as he kissed her. She blushed deeply, and smiled "its fine " she whispered as she went back kissing his lips. Her mind was confused "I'm kissing the commander" she whispered continuing kissing him. She was blushing "I cannot believe it still I am kissing the 1st in command" she slowly said as she was so red.

"I can't believe it either. But, if the soldiers saw us together, they'd be happy. everyone here has a girlfriend, including Jack. I'm the only single," he looked down. "Some of them worry that being alone will make me crazy. i doubt it." he looked back up into her eyes. "So, what now? I have no idea what's happening, but I know it feels nice." he hugged her close, enjoying the warmth.

She smiled as he was talking to her "Sir I have no idea either, what comes next after kissing " she asked as she was letting her hands all around him. She looked in a way happy that he was not angry with her. She looked happy and her color was back to normal, she really looked like a normal girl in love. She was gazing deep in his eyes kissing him once more.

"Well, i don't kn-mmmm" his sentence was cut by her kiss, and he started kisding her back,'wrapping his arms around her and securing her body to his. they kissed deeply, and delshyk deepened it further as his tongue met with hers. he rocked her body against him on instinct, not thinking as she rubbed against him. his mind was clouded by the kissing, and now it was purely instinct.

She wrapped her legs around him as she was light she could easier move above him. She was kissing him back as she hands where all around him. She close her eyes kissing him deeply as she was fallowing his moves, thinking he would know better. Her tongue was meting his and she was blushing deeply. She couldn't believe she was kissing and hugging him like that, her lips where smiling a bit.

Delshyk soon gathered his wits and broke the kiss as he gasped for air. "Whew. I had no idea that would happen." he sat back in his chair, breathing heavily. "S-so, what do you want to do?" he asked, trying to breathe normally. she was light, which gave her an advantage. he weighed slightly over 110 pounds, but his body was thin, lithe. some would say he was built like a cougar, others would say he ran like a tiger. he looked up at the ceiling, his hands still around her. by now his train of thought smashed into a wall that hadn't been there before. the wall was made of Aya's entity.

She was breathing fast, trying to catch her breath. Her legs still around him. "hmm...Sir I have no idea, what would you like" she whispered as she was trying to catch her breath. She took her hands and stroked his hair, she looked him deeply in his eyes. "Sir your so ..." she was again getting lost in his eyes "so..." she kept getting lost "beautiful ...". She was blushing more. Her long hair where mostly falling on her shoulders making her look cute.

He just sat there, reveling in her touch. "I don't know what I would like." he wasn't used to being complimented by such a pretty woman, whom he thought was a beauty herself. he nuzzled her neck, enjoying the feeling of her legs around him. "This is... completely new to me. These... feelings, so strange, and yet, so good! How, Iwonder, did I not know emotions like this existed?" he nibbled experimentally at her neck. Hunting vampires for as long as he did, he often wondered what compelled vampires to bite humans instead of something else. Of course, he'd never say that aloud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom