Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shadow Base

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well, this is checkers. basically, the pieces can only move diagnaly, and they can't move bacwards. we have to capture eachother's pieces by jumping over them." he showed her the basics, then put the pieces in their places.

She looked at him as the game started "then whats the deal the one how wins what will gain" she asked him as her eyes gazed him waiting for an answer. Her wind was blowing her hair away as she waited for his answer.

"You mean a prize? i don't know. normally we just play for fun. i havent really thought of having a prize to give to the winners." he looked at the board then back to Aya. his eyes looked deep into hers. "What would you want for a prize?"

Amaya pause for a while to think about what she wanted she smiled "a month of special training from you"she said "and if lose she asked what will be your prize" she asked. As her eyes looked him deeper and she blushed feeling her heart ready to break from the biting.

"Hmmm. if you lose, you tell me how you figured out the formula in the lab out so quickly." he let out a knowing smile. "Sound like a deal?" he started setting up the checker board while he waited for her answer.

She was surprised she knew about that "You know that it was me?" she asked "that I can tell you know even with out a deal" she was trying to escape that deal so she wouldn't have to tell him. She still held a lot of secrets for her own.But around him she would lose for sure.

"Heheh, you're right. fine then, if i win, i get to ask 2 questions that you have to answer truthfully. Does that sound better?" he hel a red piece inbetween his forefinger and hismiddle fing, spinning it around those two. he looked deep into her eyes and flashed her a smile before looking down, hair hanging over some of his face, almost making him look like a cartoon vampire. his black jacket fluttered in the wind as he awaited an answer.

She nodded at him looking him deep in his eyes. "Ok its a deal then" she agreed "Lets start". She was waiting for his first move although she already knew she would loss for sure. Cause she was much of a player. She looked deeper in his eyes as her blushing appeared again.

Delshyk didnt know how much skill she had, so he played carefully for most of the game. he took his time with his moves, examining the board before he moved his pieces. the game had taken quite a while, but finally it came down to one piece. both of them only had one checkers piece. he sat back as he awaited aya's move. hopefully, she'd move close to the other piece.

Aya didn't expect to go that far, but now she didn't know which move she would do. The game was lost, she pushed her hand and through her piece down. "My loose, ok ask the questions" she said as she didn't want to answer but had no other choice.

"Well, i can't think of any questions to ask right now. maybe later?" he was suddenly shy, blushing slightly. "Um, i have to go." he got up quickly and walked away, putting on some headphones and listening to some music. he tended to listen to rap, rock, and occasionaly jazz. he was listening to a band called Linkin Park right now, and as he leaned against the tree, he silently mouthed the words running through his head. while he listened to the music, he thought of his family, how things had happened and how he was brought up. he shook his head, his hair framing his face after he stopped. he looked around and smiled, as nobody was there to see him. he sighed and relaxed, his thoughts drifting happily.

Amaya followed him but she had not the guts to revile that she was there. She saw an other side of him she had never known that it was there. She lend and sit close to the tree watching him as she wanted to go next to him and simply hug him. But she was to shy to do so. She thought she was just lucky she even met him. now she had someone to love, and a friend jack. Her life was changing slowly.

Delshyk smiled to himself, since he thought that he was alone. he started playing with a large knife, throwing it up into the air and catching it in between his fingers. since nothing around him appeared or felt hostile, he was at ease, his lighter, brighter side showing. very seldomly did this side ever see the sun, as it was mostly caged in the deepest crevices in his mind. there, leaned against the brown trunk of a tree, he felt calm, somewhat easy. he looked around every now and then, the sun shining in the cloudless sky, turning his dark brown hair to a lighter color, putting golden streaks in his hair.

Amaya smiled as she was sitting on the ground, her back lend on the tree and she had gathered her knees close to her body. The sun rays that cross through the branches exposed her figure. But she didn't pay attention to that since she was staring at Delshyk smile. It was the first time she saw it, and it looked so bright. Now he looked like a normal boy, even a handsome one. And her ...' well.." she though 'i look like a pervert staring from her', but she couldn't take her eyes of him hopping he wouldn't notice her. She didn't want to make him angry it would let to a argument again and maybe this will get her punished. She tight up her hair, as she was still looking at him deeply.​

Delshyk layed back and slowly closed his eyes, still flipping the knife and catching it expertly. he had no idea that Aya was staring at him, and he basked in the sun's warm glow. he put his hands behind his head and leaned heavily against the tree trunk and sighed contentedly. "Man, it feels good to just lay back for awhile," he said to himself. "I'm finally not commanding anything." he sighed again and his eyes fluttered.

She was happy seeing this side of him. Amaya's tight hair were waving in the air. As she was still watching and smiling. It felt kind of wired as he was talking to himself and enjoying the calmness. She gaze her eyes on him as the hours where passing making her slowly fall asleep as her head lend on her knees and she was calm like never.

delshyk stood as the time passed, looking around and finding Aya asleep, facing him. "Heheh, awww. that's cute." he smiled, and soon the smile faded, turning back to his leader self. his demeanor changed back to what he had developed over the years as he gently shook the girl awake. "Come on, wake up little one." he chuckled lightly as he walked off, back towards the dull grey buildings.

She opened her eyes as she was still dreaming, in her dream she saw delshyk kissing her as were both fallowing down in a big distance. Still in mind of the dream she wrapped her hands around him and lend kissing his lips. Then she closed again her eyes felling asleep. Her sleep was really deep and she couldn't wake easily. Her lips felt a strange happy feeling.

Delshyk was shocked into stillness as Aya kissed him. for a few seconds, he was frozen, but as he began to thaw, he started kissing her back. A blush reddened his face as he pulled away slowly. "Ummmm. Are you even awake?" he asked, shaking his head. he put her over his shoulder and walked back to base. his blush was still deep as he walked past the gates to the main door. he couldnt believe he was carrying a girl! when he had been normal, as normal as someone like him could be, some girls would ask him out. he always refused though, because they seemed like ones that would end up on a street corner later in life. it was because of this he had no experience around girls. the other soldiers would tease him about it, even though he was their commander. he kept his eyes down as he carried Aya to her room. "Alright, wake up now," he said, nudging her gently. if she didnt wake up, she'd be the only soldier to be asleep this late in the afternoon.

She opened slowly her eyes she was still between dream and reality, but the soldiers room and smell made her wake soon up. She looked at him and was surprised he was carrying her. She tried to act normal basically as she forgot she was still in his arms. She remembered she was elsewhere, she was confused trying to move she ended up crashing in the ground close to his feet. She couldn't explain why she was like that and mostly if the kiss was s dream or not. As she was lying there, sh touched her lips with her hands tripping out of her mind,But it felt like its time to get her back

He helped her up, holding her close to keep her from falling while she pulled herself together. he was still blushing, feeling awkward at holding a woman so close. "Are you okay?" he asked, looking her over for any injuries. he let her go, keeping an arm around her waist to keep her steady. "Are you awake, or are you still asleep?" he peered into her eyes, the blush deepening as he lost himself in her gaze.

(gosh no! my keyboard stuck I don't, i couldn't fix the post, ulr didn't load,sorry )
She got was easily awoken. she tired to look normal but she remembering of the kiss not sure if it was a dreamed. but only a dreamed could it be she thought. She wrapped her hands around him she wasn't sure anymore why this dream was so real. "this dream is so real" she whispered as she kissed him again. This time the kiss was more real and lasted longer. Her eyes still on his, losing deeply herself.

(ah, yes, the sticky keys. sneaky little bastards. glad you seem to have fixed it though! hugs)
Delshyk blinked, blushing deeply as he pulled away. "Uh..... um......." he didn't know what to say. he hadn't been kissed like that before. most of the time he stayed alone, so his mind was locked. he couldnt think straight. "Uh... th- this isn't a dream," he managed to stutter out. he blinked several times as he looked at his feet, his blush flaring, making him look cute. hair hung in strands around his face. had his hair been black, his soldiers would've started calling him 'scene' for the hair hung past his eyes.

(^^!)

Amaya had also never kissed someone. What she had seen in school the kids, she never had a boyfriend and felt like that, so thinking it was a dream she simply tried it. "Its ...not" she opened her eyes as she was awaken Delshyk was right it wasn't a dream. She felt doing the one stupidity after the other. First when she hugged at the hili, and now the kiss. "I...i "she froze "i'm sorry sir i thought..." she couldn't explain herself as she was blushing and she lowed her eyes, thinking she would get punished. She waited for his reaction as she wasn't speaking.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom