Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shadow Base

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amaya had frozen as she felt his head on her lap she looked at him but couldn't move neither knew she how to react. She kind of smiled "if it was a battle we'd know how to act" she said trying to make the awkwardness go, but it was only getting stranger. She pushed her hands on his head and moved his hair from his face trying to look at his eyes."I have no idea how to win this feeling" she said again to him "but being close at you makes it a bit better" she admitted making her coldness disappear.​

delshyk blushed deeply when he realized he had layed his head on her lap. her hands pushed his hair back and he looked up at her with big blue eyes, making him look cute. he nuzzled into her lap and curled his body around her, adding to his cuteness, but also making him look vulnerable. "The last person that got past my walls was my mom. i loved that woman, but she's dead now. i visit her grave, but ever since she died i havent felt any emotions except for respect, anger, and determination." his blush deepened as he said this.

"I'm sorry about you mom" she whispered at him as she stop adding 'sir' in her phrases, as she felt friendlier around him. She wrapped her hands around him as he was laying in her lap. "Our past always wounded us " she went saying as her black eyes got lost in his blue eyes. She tighten her arms on him trying to get him a friendly smile. She liked now that feeling so much as her hotness was slowly turning down, but not leaving.​

he liked the feeling of her arms around him. it made him feel safer somehow, reassuring. he snuggled into her lap, breaking the gaze to prevent himself from getting lost in the black pools that were her eyes. he yawned widely and closed his eyes. the heavy wounds may have been healed by Aya's strange drug, but the weariness of bloodloss was something only sleep could take care of. soon, he was deeply asleep, smiling since the nightmares didnt show up again. he let out a contented sigh and fell deeper into dreamland.

Aya stayed there as he fall asleep in her lap. She din't move at all neither sleep she was caressing his hair most of the night as her other hand was holding him tight close to her. Even she was tired she could feel he like it and she did too. so she kept comforting him in a way for his years of loneliness as she was also taking some of this comfort that she also needed. It was her first time that she was so close to a human, she had almost forgotten in whose room he was and if she would be seen there at night, things may take an other meaning. But she never thought about that as she still holding him tight.​

suddenly, an alarm went off. Delshyk jumped up, body tensed, showing muscles and stretching scars. soon, the base was filled with activity. everyone grabbed their rifles, put on some armor and quickly put metal slabs over the windows. the blaring alarms stopped, and all was silent. Delshyk peeked out a window and saw nothing. "Jack," he whispered. "Can you see anything?" Jack shook his head. the alarm was sensitive to a few things. this wasn't a malfunction. "Hold position. there has to be a reason for the alarms to go off like that." everyone nodded and waited, silent as they watched for an enemy they could not see.

Aya heart the alarm seeing Delshyk jumping out of her lap, The base was getting filled as she got off his room slowly but Jack and some soldiers so her. She was still in her dress that made them bit suspicious, as she rushed in her room and wear her light armor. Now she got where every one was waiting silently next to Jack and him. As Jack gaze her with a funny look, that she didn't get. Thinks looked strange and dangerous. "What's happening" she whispered as she tried to understand what was going on.

"We dont know yet. something breached our security." delshyk nodded. still, nothing moved. all was silent. something was going on, but they would have to wait for it. "Alright, everyone go back to sleep. maybe it left." everyone saluted and seperated. delshyk rubbed his eyes tiredly. "Looks like im pulling a night shift," he said, yawning. he took off the armor and looked around. "Jack, go do a quick scout. i want to make sure." Jack said nothing as he hopped out a window with his MG. delshyk walked back to his room and flopped onto the bed.

Aya got in the soldier room, she changed into a shirt and shorts going to sleep. As long she was changing she heart the men talking about her "what was she doing there". They were laughing, and they didn't like a newbie to have such close relationship with the commandor. She got out of the changing room as she could everyone seeing watching her, she felt bad "what have i done" she whispered to herself. She felt as he lost their trust. She walked out the room, close to delshyk room she knocked the door as tears were fallowing from her eyes. She wanted out of there she couldn't feel that the team would look and speak like that about her. How could they fight together. "delshyk count me out of you team" she whispered making no sense since he didn't know what had happened "tomorrow morning I leave" she said as she turned to go back in the room.

delshyk sighed as he heard Aya say she was leaving tomorrow morning. he slowly started to piece his wall back together. he had an idea as to why she was leaving. he had seen the looks some of the soldiers had given her. he'd have to smack some sense into their heads. maybe his sister, kyshek, could help. he rubbed his eyes again and went to sleep. he would call an unexpected drill and see exactly who had started the rumors. he closed his eyes, ready for the nightmares that were sure to come. he spent the rest of the night, writhing on the bed as he relived his fears. he woke up the next morning, a cold sweat clinging to his skin. he was breathing hard. this nightmare had been especially vivid. he shook his head and took a deep breath.

Aya had not slept all night long. She was sitting outside the room in a dark corner. Waiting the morning to come, so the soldiers would be out of the room so she could grab her things. Her body was mostly freezing as she was thinking of what she had done. Now she had not change at all taking her revenge neither seeing delshyk that would make her heart bit so fast and her only friend Jack again. Morning hadn't arrived yet as she was still there in the shadows she was all her life. 'If I stayed there not reveling my feelings I would be still here' she thought as she was holding herself tight.

delshyk woke in a cold sweat. he stood, put a shirt on and grabbed his guns. he shook his head and walked outside of his room to go wake the soldiers, and saw Aya huddled in a corner. "Aya, get up." he stepped into the room and let off a few rounds. "Wake up ladies!" everyone almost jumped out of their skins. "Which one of you dirty sons of bitches started talking about the recruit?" he looked into each of their eyes. everyone looked down at their feet, except for Jack, who climbed in through the window. no one was talking. "I guess no one heard me. WHO STARTED TALKING SHIT ABOUT THE RECRUIT?!?" he stared at each of them. still, nobody said a thing. delshyk chuckled. "Alright, nobody wants to talk? Fine. it's your funeral. since no one will confess, you all will suffer. be out on the field in 5 minutes, or else." he walked out of the room, eyes closed. he was mumbling curses under his breath.

Aya felt worse if they would hate it her before now it was like she talk about it to him. she lowed herself and walked after him grabbing his arm "Wait delshyk...what have you done" she yelled at him "I told you I'll just leave why did you created such a fuss. She looked him really angry "I didn't tell you anything its looks like snitched on them, if there was a change that they would it go now they will make it a bigger matter" she continued yelling as the soldier and Jack was out listen at her. "How could you be like that...I trusted you " she finished. As she passed through the soldier as everyone had his head lowed. She grip her staff didn't even change and rushed out of the room "I'm leaving goodbye" she yelled at him trying passing next to him.

delshyk grabbed her by the arm. "You arent going anywhere. the delshyk you saw last night doesnt exist. the fact is, war is in the air. we need every damned soldier we can get." he looked her in the eyes. "You can't leave. other hunters would hunt you down if you did. you know our secret." he looked down. "And i'm sorry i lost your trust." he looked at his soldiers. "Last night, after you said you were leaving, i had a dream. you were dead, and i was trying to revive you." he looked back into her eyes, the blue pools glistening with tears. "That night, i felt afraid." he let go of her arm. he blinked the tears back, his eyes turning cold, as if he was in a battle. he turned to his men and signaled for practice to start. his walls were almost done. he was ready for her to leave. he didnt want her to leave,but he was ready if she decided to.

Aya felt his hand grabbing her, her cold eyes looked his words were cold making her think again what she was doing. She felt again her feeling raising, the truth was her reaction was to much. She let her bag fall and looked at him. "Never do foolish things like that again, if soldier will lose the trust between them the battle is ruined ...you said so the first day we met" she looked him again in the eyes. "i'm sorry I was to much to, sir, I'll change and come for training" she said as she faced the soldiers bravely "I don't know what you heart, I'm sorry if I did something I shouldn't...next time just ask me don't speak behind my back" she cleared her thoughts. She rushed at the room and changed, taking part again in the training like she felt wired after her reaction.

he smiled a bit as she dropped her bag and ran to get change. practice went on as usaul, but delshyk decided to make a change. "Alright, listen up. i want to know who thinks they can take me down?" Delshyk smiled as Jack raised his hand. "Anyone else?" a few more soldiers raised their hands. Delshyk chuckled. "Alright then, come try it out." Jack and the others stepped forward. the soldiers by Jack were big and burly. Jack smiled as Delshyk started laughing. the first soldier shouted as he swung a meaty fist. the swing was easily dodged.

Amaya looked at him as the practice was going on she was a happy she didn't leave. "Fighting with Delshyk" she liked the idea. She raised her hand too, waiting in the line as she was the last one fighting with him. Amaya could see most of the team member get down, she got angry 'he can't be that tough' she whispered to herself. She pushed herself in frond of Jack taking his turn "Let me please he was lose for sure now" she smiled knowing how he felt about her. She got closer to him and attacked him looking him with naughty look that made his defense fall, her punched easily pressed in his face and her kick in his belly knocking him down.

delshyk flipped back as the fist connected with his face, barely dodging the kick and landing on his feet, rubbing the place she hit. "Hm." he took a step towards her, faking a hit to her stomach and sweeping her legs out from under her. "Well, atleast you got a hit." he smiled and helped her up. "Next." he smiled at her. "I hope you enjoyed practice." he rubbed the place he got hit and looked away.

She smiled as she got up her face was looking better now and not angry. She whispered in his ear "I think I found a way to make you lose some times" she smiled as she was happy her feeling could be find an answer at his feelings. She got back at her spot as he with Jack explained some more thinks about the practice, the soldier looked now better around her as they would trust her again.

"Alright guys, we're done here. your free to do whatever you had planned." Jack bowed as he turned and walked away. it was time for people to go home, to the city nearby. the people who didnt have homes lived at the base. Delshyk didnt have a home, except for the room in the HQ. as everyone wandered off, delshyk went into the base to play checkers with some of the other soldiers. Jack jumped out of a tree, his jacket flutterong behind him like wings.

Aya would also live around the base, there was no where she could call home. She returned to base as she was looking around again. She was taking a look in the lab again, but she didn't stayed long as she had not told to anyone about her chemical knowledge. She was wandering as she got face to face with Delshyk trying to hide her blushing that was again obvious.

"Ah, hello Aya." some of the soldiers snickered, and delshyk threw checkers pieces at them. "um, do you want to play?" he asked. mostly, girls didnt play games like this, especially with people like delshyk. he smiled as she blushed, and started blushing himself. more snickers could be heard from the soldiers, but after getting hit with some rocks, they left. he looked back up into her eyes. "So, do you want to play a game?" he looked back at the red and black board.

"Hi Sir" she said with a soft voice she was blushing and her feeling where obvious. She got closer to him as her head was loud, standing there as the soldiers went off. "A game ..."she asked surprising as she nodded her head "ok, sir" she agreed "what sort of a game" she asked him.

"Well, do you know how to play checkers?" he gestured to the board infront of him. "Or do you want to play another game. chess and checkers are really the only game i know how to play, so if you have any others, i'd like to learn." he looked at her, blushing deeper as his nerdy side came out.

"I have not play many games in my life" she replayed "how to we play checkers?" she asked as she was kind agreeing to try. She was feeling though awkward around him again, her heart was bitting so fast making her get lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom