Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shadow Base

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aya's body crashed into the floor she hadn't woke yet until she felt the cold floor through her body, she opened her eyes as Delshyk was holding his hands over her mouth. She looked differently, mostly like a normal girl scared, she had lost her coldness for a bit and she blushed as felt his hand over her. But that lasted seconds until her brain would brake free from dreaming. She crawled back pushing his hand off her, she start taken deep breath trying to relaxing as she was down on the floor. Her cold look was back again she looked at him and didn't know how to replay she didn't believe at her first day she would do such a stupid think and she didn't want any weakness to be seen. She raise her eyes as Delshyk was standing close to her, her body was still shaking although she had woken up. She had lost her voice and couldn't say anything a thought pass over her head 'I'm so busted...whats wrong with me'.​

Delshyk helped her up back onto the bed. "You can lose the tough act now. i caught a glimpse of the real you, so don't hide it." he looked out a window. "And listen, i understand what you just went through. your dream was the one you thought you had locked away, the one about losing your parents, right? took place in some kind of forest, or a city, right? we've all had that dream. most of us still do. next time, either sleep with a pillow over your mouth, or try to wake up before they die. and try not to scream so loud." he nodded and headed for the door, gun on his back "I'll see you tomorrow soldier. Good night."

Aya sat on the bed , she felt more exposed now when Delshyk saw through her. Her feelings where still confused and she hated that. She knew everyone had bad dreams, but that was her 1st time of course she would never say thinks like defending herself when her weakness would be seen so easily. She lowered her eyes "yes , sir" she agreed with him as she still was shaking. She wanted this feeling to leave and she know only a way, she grip his arm as Delshyk was saying good night at her. "Sir one last think" she looked at him shaken but still with her cold look "punch me, just punch one time strongly I'll be fine" she asked. She would do that, anytime her feeling try to over fill her she just punch herself hard. But she was shaking to much to do that on her own. "Its nothing I'll be ok after that" she explained.​

"You sure? Okay, if thats what you want." he shook his head, his hand flashing and connecting with her jaw. nothing was broken, but it had enough force to put her out. he tucked the blankets around her and walked to the door, looking back at the girl's limp form. he sighed and walked out to wait for what the next day would throw at him.

Aya was laying there, she only woke up in the morning as she felt her jaw hurting deeply. The only think she remembered was his hand coming close to her nothing else then everything was blank. It took her some minutes to adjust with the pain and she was glad Delshyk hid her, at least her weakness had hide up again back under her coldness. His hand print could be seen still on her face, but she didn't cared much. She stood up, wash her teeth and got dressed and put her boots on. Blades on the boots, the katana placed on her back and the gun behind her shorts. Her cold attitude raised again and her cold-blooded look was back. She got out of the room and rushed above on the training room. Since she was a newbie she didn't where to go, so she thought she would go where she was last taking. She opened the door and simply let herself in.​

Delshyk didnt notice the new girl walk in. he was practicing hand to hand combat, and had been all night. he had taken his shirt off and put it on the rock he had been sitting on during breaks. as he fought, sinewy, subtle muscles were shown, glistening from the sweat that covered his body. two enemies came at him at once, and he ducked, taking one's knife, stabbing it into the others chest, and breaking their arms before kicking them into a tree. a pair of claws from another foe raked his back, causing him to yell out in pain, rage, and defiance as he smashed his foot into the enemy's gut before flipping and landing on his hand. he swung his feet, and like the blades of a helicopter, his legs blurred, taking out any foes that came at him. finally, he noticed the girl and he quickly ended the simulation. "Hello. didnt think youd be up so early."

Aya looked at him when she got in the room. His moves where so deathly and correctly occur, she was right that Delshyk looked strong and deadly, after all she could still feel that. She got closer to him and took a clean cloth she found near by, and some hot water. "Good-morning, sir" she said in a calm voice as she got closer to him to clean his wound, thinking he helped cleaning hers after all. She looked again as the first time cold, with no emotions through her eyes as she let her hand on his skin. "Yes I'm up, and thank you for last night." she replayed back as she was really thankful he could forget that dream. She helped cleaning him up and tried to tight up his wounds as she could notice more wounds on his naked body. She looked away and stepped back, for her shy and naive character it was to much for her being so close to a man. But she would hide it good under her coldness.​

(geez amaya. you have one naughty little mind. he only had his shirt off. i dont think many guys fight naked...)

Delshyk winced as the water touched the deep scratches, and he could feel her eyes wander over his many scars. had he not had pants on, she would've seen more. he looked into her eyes, studying them deeply. "I know you arent really like this. emotions are valued in the ranks. dont be ready to give yours up so soon." he stood and stretched, rubbing his right arm wich had a long scar twirling around it. he looked into the treeline and chuckled. "So, since you are up here, do you want to watch, practice, or what. the choice is yours, and stop calling me sir. i hate that." he rubbed his forehead, wiping sweat off it as he waited for an answer, his muscles seeming to disappear, making him look like a normal boy with pale skin.

:)) I didn't mean all the body, only the upper part)

She looked at him, she could feel his eyes passing through her differences. She turned her look away,she didn't wand her motions to be seen. She hated that, she stepped back "Giving up on them its something that doesn't concerned you, sir" she replayed back being cold and stubborn like ever. She looked at him now from closer she could see he looked friendlier now with his muscles or gone. She nodded at him "I wand to practice, sir, I have much to learn" she said to him as she couldn't stop calling him sir it would make her feel wired. Although she understood what he meant. She moved her blades out, "Lets start sir" she simply yelled waiting for the training to start as she kept her emotion pinned down on her.​

Delshyk sighed and resumed training. he threw another blade to her, this one being one of his favorite blades to use. it was a wrist blade, like a half moon with the other side sharpened and shining in a deadly manner. delshyk nodded as they enemies came. he had two wrist blades, and was blocking hits that were coming at him fom every side with lightning speed. his muscles reappered as he fought, his teeth bared, a snarl ripping out of his throat as he mercilessly slashed enemies. one took a swing at aya and missed, growling at her.

Aya got to a fight position, she got close to him to cover his move. She took his blade and placed her on her hand, was heavier as hers. She nodded at him as the stimulation started, most of the enemies swings she could avoid them and she wouldn't back off she would simply run towards the fight. Her moves where not only fast but also strange, they looked close as the moves of the vampires. Perfect and correct, after all she learned those next to a vampire, thats why she was good at those. The katana she had on her back, she never used it that looked wired too. It was a sword that they vampire had given her for protection, it was a master piece and hard to find. She was not so good on using it, so she mostly had it there as gift from the one who saved her. She would still fight next to Delshyk, the truth was she had not hit many enemies but it was difficult to hit her when she was moving so fast.​

delshyk was shocked by the perfect fluidity of her movements. they looked like vampire moves. he stared and stopped moving, which gave on enemy time to grab him by the throat. "Oh fuck no!" he yelled, kicking up hard and braking its bones. one arm came off completely, so he picked it up, and smashed another enemy with it before resorting back to his wrist blades, slicing enimies down. his movements may not have been smooth, but they were fast as lightning, and powerful. he brought his arm up to block a hit, and smiled as he slashed at its throat, cutting deep into flesh.

Aya could cover all the hits Delshyk missed, her hits where not as powerful and fast as his. She could see that Delshyk had the experience and power she was lacking. Aya hit only few times each target, her hits where soft but the points she hits where the correct ones, that would kill for sure a vampire. That made her look more mysterious a girl how knew how to move like the enemy and knew where exactly to hit him. None could guess she was brought up by one of the best vampire, and he had taught her the best Technics.​

"Alright, which on was it?" he asked, stopping the simulator and wiping sweat off his forehead before turning to face her. "And dont ask who either. you wouldnt kill a certain vamp, you move like them, and you know where to hit. either you've been a hunter for a while, or you were raised by one of them. which one was it?" he stared intently into her eyes as he searched for an answer.

Aya was surprised as Delshyk stopped the simulation and would read her so openly. She lowered her eyes as he faced her, she didn't want to replay on that question but she knew she had to say something. "Sir I think you are wrong, it just happened" she mumbled "I've hunt some but never for long time" she answered him with a low voice not staring in his eyes. She tried to hide her worries behind her coldness letting her icy eyes looking him a bit "I wasn't raised by one or knew any of them" she whispered trying to hide the fact she did know one very well, and the bad think was Delshyk could read it now clearly she was hiding it. She kept standing there with her eyes down as Delshyk approached her not letting this answer drop, he wanted a answer and he would get one.​

"Hmmmmm. this means you have much more to learn. you need to learn to be honest. quite frankly, i have no problem seeing past your coldness. i am very good at reading people, and you arent an exception. now just tell me which one it was so we can get back to training." he looked at her, put a finger under her chin, and forced her to look him in the eyes. "Not everyone is out to get you." he stood there, waiting for an answer from this strange girl.

Amaya turned her eyes and faced him since she had no other option, she didn't like that Delshyk could read her so easily. Her eyes kept emotionless as she was looking at him and nodded. "Ok there was a vampire that helped me grow up...but I really don't his real name, I know that he wasn't a regular vampire." she admitted but she didn't revile the whole truth that this vampire saved her and that she was trained next to him for years and even that they manage to create a formula. The only think that was truth was that he was a important vampire and that she didn't know his name. She lowed again her eyes as she hit his finger off her chin "Don't touch me sir" she was still not used on human contact.​

he sensed there was more, but decided to leave it for now. he turned and grabbed his shirt, quickly putting it on and heading toward the door. since most of the soldiers got up around this time, he wanted to go see if they had anymore recruits. he flew down the stairs, running into a wall on the way down. he staggered a bit, but then continued running to the main office. he rubbed his eyes tiredly and sat down to wait. while he waited, he sharpenedhis wrist blades and all his other knives, before starting to polish his rifle.

Aya looked at him as he left the room, she sighed as she took deep breaths. "I got lucky for now" she whispered as she looked at the room. She didn't know what she should do. Train couldn't she not,because she didn't know how to use the simulation. So she turned and decided to look around the base. She tried to get back to the room down stares when she noticed the chemical room. Of course she didn't say to anyone she was educated and she was a chemical. She slowly opened the door and walked in, her steps where lightly she didn't made any noise. She looked around none was there. She looked in frond of her there was a table with chemical substances. Looked like someone tried to make an easy formula, she didn't know what it was, but she knew how to fix it. She got closer to the substances and started to create the formula that was on the paper. The chemical team was trying for months to make and she did in few hours. She let the formula on the table when it was finished. "What am I doing " she whispered to herself trying to run out of the room so none would bust her. Her secret would be again reviled.​

delshyk raised an eyebrow when he saw Aya walk out of the chemlab. who knows, maybe she did the test that was left on the table to find out possible chemists. the journal entries beside the 'unsolved formula' would say that the chem team had been working on it for months, when in actuality, they had it done for 2 years now. he chuckled to himself and went to go check on his soldiers. today was going to be interesting it seemed.

Aya stepped out the lab not noticing Delshyk seeing her. After all he was clever than her and always a step before her that would make her slowly hate him, cause he slowly broke her emotions free and could see through her. She saw were the most soldier were gathered and she simply walked there, after all she was enrolled as a soldier so she should be there she thought. Only she kept a distance as always, as loner she kept herself in the corner waiting what was coming next. She was there only one day and her world was like changed completely.​

[/color]Jack woke up slowly, like most wolves do. he rubbed his eyes, his ears twitching as he yawned, exposing razor sharp canine teeth. he put on his shirt, strapped his sword to his back, and put on his holster that held his coveted Colt 1911. he smirked as he added some extra ammo boxes to his belt, and a couple boxes of powdered morophine. finally, after the preparation, he stepped out into the sun, wincing as the change from his dark room to the bright outside caused pain to sting his eyes. he slept a couple blocks away from HQ, and he preffered walking. his neko features, coupled with a deadly look, made people stare. his jacket, boasting the divisions logo on the back, fluttered behind him. the design was a vampire skull with two guns crossed to form a strange version of the traditional skull-and-crossbones. as he signed in, he noticed the new girl in a corner, somewhat away from all the others. he smirked and made his way over, his dirty blonde hair swaying to further expose his jet black ears.

Aya didn't spoke to anyone most of the soldiers looked her but her cold look and her attitude didn't let anyone speak with her. 'that was the same in school' she thought only the vampire and strange creatures would be around here, maybe cause she grow up close to one of them she was not used to be friendly around people or just because she was a loner. In a sudden she saw Jack making his way close to her. She raised her black eyes and looked him, she found him a bit kinder than Delshyk, that got on her nerves cause he could so easily read her. "Hello" she didn't added -sir- this time she felt a bit better around him.​

Jack yawned again, sleep still nagging his mind. his extremely sharp canines were exposed as his ears flicked. when he had stopped his yawning, nodded at Aya. "Hello. And how are you today little one?" he said, smilling as he patted her head, his tail swishing this way and that. he chuckled as he sat on the floor with his back against the wall, surveying the soldiers. he patted the spot next to him, motioning for the girl to take a seat. they had awhile to wait before the fun started. they were supposed to go on a mission today.

Aya thought 'she looks cute' and smiled a little not much but the smile was gone when she remembered the way Delshyk was looking her,"'whats wrong with me" she whispered when Jack approached her. She looked him deeply in the eyes, with a apathetic look but not cold "I'm fine ...I think... and you" she replayed as she got close to him. She sat next to him at the spot he showed her. She turned her head and asked "What's up for today" think that strange she usually wasn't much of a talker. But she started feeling friendly around Jack.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom