Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shadow Base

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shadow appears as Rose Steps out of the Shadows, as the Cold air touch her fur as she pulls on her Trench Coat and Pulls her Hood Down to hide her eyes as she Looks over the Forrest that she landed in as she Looks back to make Sure No was Following her. She Smells the Air as she catches other Smells But one that catches her Interest she thinks “a Fox? Maybe?” Rose Starts walking more into the Forrest. Then Rose Comes up a pond Strange Creatures as they have not Notices her yet But she Hastily Grabs her Sword and Gets Ready to Protect herself. she as smell Rage and Anger in the air. Rose Looks up and sees a Fox Standing there looking right at her as she Backs up More in to the woods Hiding herself for the Rest of the people.

Jack nodded at Clara. "Stay here." he bounded off after the rabbit he saw, taking out his knife and a sword in case she was hostile. he stopped her in a clearing, looking her dead in the eyes. "Who are you, and why are you here?" the tip of his sword pressed into the ground, and he had the knife in his other hand. he looked her over, taking notice of her weapons and assuming a fighting stance the rabbit would've used herself.

Rose Looks at the Fox Coming at her with weapons in hand as she Grabs her Guns automatically and Points them at him as she Hear hes Questions. Rose Whispers " My name is Rose, and I am Just a wonder that dosent want to kill anyone" as she keeps her Guns Pointing at his Head and watches hes Every Move that he makes.

Jack quickly puts his weapons away, moving with practiced grace. "Hello Rose. I'm Jack, but for some reason, people like to cal me Darkwolf. So, what are you doing here?" he asked, his eyes never leaving the gun. "I mean, come on. No one would come into a warzone wilingly." he looked into her eyes, peering deeply, almost as if he saw into her, right through her soul.

Rose looks at Jack and lowers her Guns. "I am killed Someone two years ago and His men still what my head for it so i am trying to find a Safe place to stay at" Rose Whispers Coldly and Emotionless. As She Watches his every move. "And Jack if i may A Warzone is like a Home for me i was Raised in one i left one. they are nothing but Peace to me" she Whispers Harshly and Coldly towards him. Rose grips her Guns tightly as she watches the person so Called Jack.

"Well, good luck to you then." he bowed deeply, no longer seeing the rabbit as a threat. he had to admit, she was kind of hot, especially since the trenchcoat hinted at her body. he turned and walked away, listening carefully, checking to see if she would follow. Meanwhile, Delshyk was awaiting his opponents move, standing like a tree in the middle of the field, listening, sensing the aura of all around him. there was no longer an playfullness in his face. it was lined with deep concentration, and his headband fluttered like a stream of water behind his head. his hands were still in the blade form, looking more deadly than any pair of hands had a right to.

Rose Carefully Follows him with her guns still in her hands as she Watches her back and Smells that his Scent has Changes as she Watches Jack Closesly

razerwing said:
Delshyk evaded the venom and chuckled as he heard her lunge, heard her jaws unhinge. the style he was fighting in now was his favorite, and it made things more challenging since he couldn't see. He waited until the snake was close enough and smashed his fist into her lower jaw, rehinging her mouth and sending her back. He could feel the scales of her tail brush on his arm as she flew back. "Ah, your patience is wearing thin? Then allow me to wear it down more," he said, his tattoo of the wolf pack seeming to come to life. It no longer seemed to move when Delshyk breathed, but now it seemed to have it's own breath. "You're just lucky the bloodscent isn't in the air. The wolves would go crazy." He returned to his original rigid posture and awaited the next move. Naga did notice something when she went for his throat. On his jugular was a symbol, a swirled star on a wolf's footpad. It almost seemed hypnotic, and gave off a small amount of energy, although it would be mistaken for the pulse. "Come on then, is that all you have?" he moved his hands to form a line, almost a blade structure. Then, he waited.

c002.png
~Naga moved swiftly through the air closing the gap between the male and herself with quickness seemingly impossible for a creature of her proportions to produce. The man danced between her volley of venomous stingers deftly avoiding each projectile with nimble grace but Naga's elongated fangs were now inches from his throat when suddenly her momentum reversed, her body rebounded sharply repelled by the force of Delshyk's fist as it tagged the underside of her jaw. The Lamia's jaw was crushed shut in an unnatural fashion causing her fangs to gash the insides of her mouth as she soared then landed flat on her back.~

~Naga lied motionless for a moment, blood rising and spilling from the corners of her lips. Slowly she regained some consciousness and corkscrewed onto her belly, pushing off with both hands she elevated herself perpendicular to the ground. She swayed uneasily then turned to find her opponent toppling a tall tree with both hands in a heated tantrum, his feral cry sent birds, bats and other winged creatures flocking to the skies for miles around. The lamia covered her ears as the monstrous bellow rang through her sinuous body, she hissed, cursed and twisted violently then eventually calmed as the man's growl died down to a low purr.~

~Naga was panting heavily now, her battles didn't often last this long and her onlookers could tell it was beginning to take a toll on her. She wiped the blood from her mouth with her pale forearm and gazed down at a mound of loose dirt. Her tail quickly coiled in around the crumbs of soil and as the man turned to meet her gaze Naga's tail cracked open like a whip, unfurling and letting the cloud of debris assail Delshyk's face. The Lamia followed up by straightening out the spear end of her tail and began a flurry of thrusts trying hard to lance a decisive blow through Delshyk's chest or abdomen~

OOC: I'm just going to leave rin idle for right now and focus on Naga's posts, just know rin is still standing back with the other two girls watching the fight, so anyone can talk to her and i'll respond but until the match is over im not really going to make any posts with her.

Aya was confused and lost, many things have changed before even the fight with Naga and Delshyk had ended. She looked at Jack and Rose as they were talking, finally this places started to get more alive, as the members gathered one by one.

She was still checking for the lamias in case they acted, as she hold her blades close to her. She noticed the two girls that were close to her and till now she had not talk to them. After all she way shy by nature but let her cold side hide that.So she would most of the times alone not talking to anyone. She turned her face and gazed them with a cold look and nodded "Hi, I am Aya. I'm a newbie here." she said with a whisper as most of her secrets were still hidden. "Nice to have more soldiers around" she ended her phrase turning back to check what was happing at the battlefield.​

(I guess Aya could get a bit more sociable. )

~Rin kept her crossbow fixed in a high position with a finger on the tickler and her other hand caressing it gently from underneath. She seemed to be focusing intently on the battle, shifting her sights every so often onto the jabbering lamia's hidden in the surrounding forest. Her windswept hair swayed in and out of her vision but never once seemed to bother or distract her, an indication of being well-trained. Rin's advanced hearing picked up the sound of a soft-spoken young woman carrying on from beside her. Her eyes veered to the side and she noticed one of the other female soldiers looking over and making an attempt at conversation. Her eyes quickly returned to the battle, the situation was dire and strange things were beginning to transpire as Delshyk's tattoos started to come to life. However there was the thought in mind that at any moment they could be overtaken by another ambush and all slaughtered out in the open so Rin figured she might as well get to know the people she might soon be sharing a grave with.~

"My name is Rin Mori.... it's a pleasure aya but don't let the numbers fool you, the base I came from had many soldiers... all were struck down over the course of one evening."

As Delshyk was still wearing the headband over his eyes, the debris didn't affect him much. he smiled, since the move showed him exactly where the snake lady was. he felt the air bend as her tail struck, so, unknowing it had a razer pointed tip, he blocked it with the open palm, almost yelping in pain as it went through. Then, he smiled, and clancehed his hand around her tail. the pure act of this, grabbing her tail with his wounded hand, trapping the spear in his flesh, must have surprised Naga. With his other hand, he pulled her face close to his, scenting the blood. "My dear, you have made a serious mistake," he gently, no anger in his voice. It simply sounded kind, but when Delshyk did this, it meant something bad. His fluff covered threat worked it's way into her brain before he pulled sharply to the left, bringing a knee crashing into her gut. Although he seemed strong and focused, the scent of blood was killing him. If he didn't get away from the scent, the tattoo's would rip out of his body, killing everything in the clearing. he shook his head and kneed her again, this time letting momentum carry her away. Once again, her tail brushed against his arm, making him shiver at the thought of what it could do. Then, he resumed his rigid stance.

Aya nodded at the one girl "nice...meting you Rin" she whispered " your right numbers aren't important". She kept herself turned observing the fight as it was getting stranger and harder than ever. She lent herself on the tree near by still keeping an eye if they would attack. She never thought it would last so long around a thought cross her mind, as he body had paused still there.

Clara watched the fight with a grim expression, almost fearing for this Delshyk person. She noticed that the woman was talking with the other woman, God why didn't Clara know their names!?, while leaning on the tree. After this, if they survived, she would have to find out.

Aya looked at Clara she could still her sadness still around from her lost of her brother, she knew cause she felt the same as she had lost he parents the same way. But she was a bit in the middle cause getting raised by a vampire made her think not all creatures are that wicked.

She looked at the second girl "Hey, i'm Aya" she whisper "lets hope this will end up soon" she said as she turned again her face at the fight.

razerwing said:
As Delshyk was still wearing the headband over his eyes, the debris didn't affect him much. he smiled, since the move showed him exactly where the snake lady was. he felt the air bend as her tail struck, so, unknowing it had a razer pointed tip, he blocked it with the open palm, almost yelping in pain as it went through. Then, he smiled, and clancehed his hand around her tail. the pure act of this, grabbing her tail with his wounded hand, trapping the spear in his flesh, must have surprised Naga. With his other hand, he pulled her face close to his, scenting the blood. "My dear, you have made a serious mistake," he gently, no anger in his voice. It simply sounded kind, but when Delshyk did this, it meant something bad. His fluff covered threat worked it's way into her brain before he pulled sharply to the left, bringing a knee crashing into her gut. Although he seemed strong and focused, the scent of blood was killing him. If he didn't get away from the scent, the tattoo's would rip out of his body, killing everything in the clearing. he shook his head and kneed her again, this time letting momentum carry her away. Once again, her tail brushed against his arm, making him shiver at the thought of what it could do. Then, he resumed his rigid stance.

c002.png
~When the dust settled Naga noticed the man's blinder had shielded his eyes from the debris however the effort wasn't wasted, the lamia used this opportunity to distract the man from where her next attack would come from. Leaving Delshyk guessing that the next strike would be coming from straight ahead Naga instead used the looping flexibility of her tail to stab at him from different angles until finally piercing straight through the palm of his hand during an attempt to protect himself. A spray of red liquid shot through the air and Naga's blood-crusted lips twisted in an awful rictus. An infectious laughter emanated from her, then she noticed something flicker across the man's face, confidence in his features, a sly smile being woven into his visage. Suddenly the lamia panicked trying to reel her tail back in when Delshyk's motionless fingers sprang to life snapping shut around the thickness of her sinuous appendage. The man pulled her in close with his other hand and whispered words that chilled her straight to the bone then without warning her midsection buckled around Delshyk's rising knee.~

~The Lamia wailed and hissed trying harder now to free her tail with a flailing jerking motion, the man obliged by releasing his grip around her tail but used her retreating motion against her by propelling her further back with another devastating knee attack. Naga staggered in reverse and hunched forward when she finally got her posture back bawling in pain as she wrapped her arms around her stomach. Instantly her body began to quaver and her neck craned upward revealing an expression of both anger and hate on her face. Tendrils of inky-black liquid swirled inside her saffron optics, a flicker of dark discoloration flashed across her body then she spoke with a new voice.~

"Human you've pushed me beyond my limit and now you AND your friends will suffer the consequences of unmasking the behemoth blood basilisk form for which our clan is revered."

~She spoke in a resonating metallic alto, each word sounding like a ring of struck metal. Her skin began to transform taking on a grayish hue, her under belly darkened to a reddish-orange and the scales on her back became a solid jet black now extending to overlap one another. Sharp poison-tipped barbs embossed her new coat of scales and winding horns crowned her head pushing up through her disheveled strands of hair. Her proportions doubled in size and she quickly shed her silky white locks into a ring around her lower quarters. The petite muscles in her arms throbbed into a larger more defined state, her mouth and nose formed rounded snout. Her inner pain subsided and old wounds mended ushering in a new, fully-revitalized opponent for Delshyk. Her forked tongue, now thicker and solid black flickered in and out of her mouth as she glowered down upon her small human adversary. Without uttering another word the skin on her snout furrowed, vines of black smoke twisted up from her nostrils as she inhaled deeply, a glowing orb visibly rising inside her throat and into her mouth. Suddenly Naga's large jaws swung agape casting forth a geyser of flame that scored the earth as it moved towards Delshyk.~

Delshyk smiled as he sensed her grow, and the words that were meant to scare him only made him laugh. his bloody palm clenched, then relaxed as he brought his hand close to his face. "Well, if you hadn't involved my friends, i wouldn't have had to do this, but i sense there is no choice. I may not be able to outmattch your strength, but you'd be surprised by what you don't know." his tongue flicked over the wound, drawing a little blood into his mouth. His hands changed from a blade, to what seemed like a box. He broke the box, drawing his hands to form claws, and pointed at the snake. "Allow me to introduce you to my pack." the wolves from the tattoo sprang to life, literally jumping off Delshyk's back. they stood by his side, their black and blue fur shining bright, making all onlookers gasp in amazement. "This is my power. I can control the wolf pack, my old team that died in the line of duty. They chose to stay with me, even after death, so i had them inked onto my back, and personally put their spirits in." he grinned, exposing white teeth. he shifts his hands and jumps, blasting air into the ground to propell him ontop of Naga. The wolves turned into black speheres, covering his wounded hand as though it were armor. he pinched a nerve on Naga's neck, stunning her while he jumped off and slammed his foot into her underbelly. Smoke rose from the scorched earth where he had been standing.

Rose Looks over and See these People fighting and Ignores the Fight as she see Other woman Talking Amongst themselves. Rose Just walks over to a tree and Leans on it as she puts her guns away. Rose looks up and Watches the Humans and other Creature interact with each she thinks "This Most disgusting to me how can this people just walk and give away there names and be happy about" as she sighs in Disgust as she watches one woman go around and Tell her name to them. Rose just shook her head and took out her Blades and beings to Clean them

Aya listened at Rose words as she was still holding her blade in the one hand she reaches and takes the other of the tree ( that she had through before at the other lamia). She approached her looking cold "happy ..." she whispered "i don't think anyone is happy around her" she gazed at her angry "as for the name...I give my name even to my enemy. so the time I cut them off they'd know who did" said the newbie girl as she had not blinked at all. She sighted as her eyes observed her closely, but she would still noticing the big fight, looking if anything would turn bad.

"Behemoth blood basilisk, eh?" Jack watched the fight with eager eyes shining. He looked for weaknesses as Delshyk's old pack nipped at the beasts legs, drawing away before she could hit them. His bloody hand directed the wolves, and as his hand slashed the air, blood followed like a red tracer. Jack's eyes took in everything, but although Delshyk looked the same, he was getting weaker. His breathing was becoming labored but still he fought. Had the lamia been thinking straight, she could've used her tail to hold the human in place. Delshyk stood still for a split second, looking deeply into the basilisk's eyes. Then, he and the wolves stopped dead in their tracks, not making a move. Meanwhile, a very familiar shaped shadow hid among the trees. Jack started laughing hysterically, and Rose saw the shadow also. It looked just like the man fighting now. No one but Rose and Jack could see this, due to their animal eyes.

Rose Growls at the girl that approaches her. Rose just walks away from her and Moves to another tree and Hops into it and sits on a Branch

amaya said:
Aya listened at Rose words as she was still holding her blade in the one hand she reaches and takes the other of the tree ( that she had through before at the other lamia). She approached her looking cold "happy ..." she whispered "i don't think anyone is happy around her" she gazed at her angry "as for the name...I give my name even to my enemy. so the time I cut them off they'd know who did" said the newbie girl as she had not blinked at all. She sighted as her eyes observed her closely, but she would still noticing the big fight, looking if anything would turn bad.

Rose Looks at Jack from the branch that she is Sitting at. Then something caught her eye as she looks into the shadows and Sees a man standing there watching the fight. Rose Grabs her guns Just for caution and looks at Jack then Puts her eyes on the Fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom