Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

the structure of space

Status
Not open for further replies.
zinn bent down next to a human soldier tending to his open leg wound .his tibia snapped in two she had sedated him his fear of her had gotten in the way. the city rocked around them with explosions of ships at war she was the enemy but she did what she could .the humans confused her .a sentient being willing to destroy other beings out of fear when peace ids offered killing themselves when captured or killing there comrades for surrender .once she was finished she tagged him inserting a chip into his shoulder. with her field kit and then dragging him off into a side ally hiding him she wished it didn't have to be this way her people would interagraet the humans int there society and occupy the planet as they had the colonies on mars her technology was mainly biologically based and she appeared human in most ways. her distinguishing features were that she had green skin and red hair with flowers and leaves growing in it .she had milk green eyes .she looked up distracted as a war ship flew over head she didn't recognize it this wasn't good.

char sheet
name:zinn
race:sentian/plant person real appearance unknown by the humans
appearance:she has pale green skin and milky green eyes the full eye is this color she has fire red hair with leaves and flowers she is 4'5" and childlike in appearance she has assimilated with her biologically grown suit that was modeled and disighned to look like humans to a point so they could walk among them before the war because they evolved from plants zinns species communicates by telepathy and scent glands mainly but they have produced translation collars and chips
tech:biologically inclined tech plant based though they do have lasers translation collars and chips
bio:she is a medical professional and was brought to the planet as the war began top preserve who they could for study and becoming a part of there planet and culture

char sheet skeleton

name:
race:
appearance:
racial traits:
tech:
bio:

ok i hope people join i left it open so you can play human or make your own race and join in the fight p[leas post more than three sentences and be detailed and have fun with it

Moved character sheet here

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=4577&start=125">viewtopic.php?f=27&t=4577&start=125</a><!-- l -->

-----------
before i reply, I'd like clerification if my character is alright and if there's a war going on before i do. ^^; just making sure.

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=13379">viewtopic.php?f=27&t=13379</a><!-- l -->
-------------------
I would also like to use my character from this reply, if it is ok tell me. :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom