Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Do you want to role play with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrCorvus

Super-Earth
WIP

dirty-ole-cowboy_zpscb48ce99.png

Corvus-Banner-Page_zps02941776.png

A Little About Me

Hello there, and welcome to my humble little abode. Here you'll find some clues as to just what gets this cowboy's gun shootin' off, what'll make him saddle up and get the heck out of Dodge and everything in between.

First thing any potential partner should know about me is that my muse is a delicate and fickle creature and sometimes I just want to strangle the little bitc ... I mean ... umm ... *AHEM* What I mean to say is that she can be a bit skittish, or flighty at times. So, I write when she comes out to play, which is just whenever the mood strikes, unfortunately. Sometimes she might really be feeling one story or scene or character, while not really feeling the others so much. When that happens, I'll focus my time and energies on that story or scene or character. It doesn't mean I've lost interest in my other stories, it's just that's where my muse is drawn to at the time. I'm not one to force a post if I'm not in the right mindset and I really, REALLY dislike continually being poked, prodded, nudged, or otherwise being reminded that it's my turn to post, so please don't. :) I'm usually pretty good at posting at least once a week to a story ... a few times a week if I'm really into it, with once every 2 weeks being on the outside of things. So, if you're impatient and prefer to fire off a bunch of quick succession posts, I'm not the writing partner for you. Sorry. I enjoy smut just as much as the next person, but honestly, unless it's just going to be for a few scenes and not a real story, I'd like to have some plot to go with it, otherwise it seems overly contrived and can become boring and monotonous extremely fast.

I'm really a friendly guy and easy to approach and talk to (just ask anyone who knows me - I'll give myself references ;D ) so please don't feel nervous or intimidated by me. This may seem to you a strange thing to say here, but I've heard this so many times from other people with whom I've written and once they had written with me for a short time, they realized what I'm saying. I promise, there's no need to be nervous or intimidated by me. I'm just a normal person. I'm pretty sociable and, more often than not I like to get to know my co-writer. I feel that if co-writers know each other and are comfortable with each other, there's more chemistry and greater communication and, therefore, a much better story develops as opposed to when just two strangers are writing. This is my opinion, however. One I'm sure many people will disagree with... which is more than fine by me. We are all entitled to our own views. :)

Partner Requirements

Writing Quality: I'm not an elitist by any means, as I am far from perfect, but there is a spell checker in just about any program you're likely to use to write your posts. Please use it. Also, proper capitalization and punctuation are pretty important as well. I've posted with people in the past who could have been quite good had they just slowed down and took the time to proof their post for errors; not just spelling errors, but grammar and continuity errors as well. If you have a ton of role plays and you're in too big of a rush to take the time to turn out a quality post, then we're probably not compatible writing partners as I'm likely to become frustrated stumbling through the hastily thrown together post trying to decipher all the mistakes.

Description: The devil is in the details, they say. We have five senses; sight, sound, smell, taste, and touch. The more senses you use in describing the details of the scene, the more interested I'm likely to be in reading it, the happier my muse will be, and the more inspired she will be when I begin to craft my reply.

Post Length: Again, quality over quantity still applies, though I would like at least three good paragraphs from my writing partners. That said, I realize there are times when three paragraphs is neither needed nor feasible. I prefer longer posts, but at the same time, I don't want to read a novella with every post either. I tend to write somewhere in the three to five paragraph range, depending on my muse and what I have to work with.

Perspective & Tense: I am most comfortable writing in the third person perspective and in the past tense and I would prefer that my writing partners do the same. If you're unsure what that means, use "he", "she", and "they" instead of "you", "me", and "we" and in the past tense, i.e. "went", "said", "kissed" instead of "goes", "says", or "kisses" or "would go - say - kiss". The third person (narrative) tense is a hard limit for me, though I am open to first person perspective on a case by case basis... depending on the skill of the writer.

Plot Twists: Surprise me! I love to be surprised, take a turn I didn't see coming and I’ll love you forever.

Homophones: Not to be confused with "homophobe," this particular writing rule of mine is all about confusing various words and their (not "there" and not "they're") meanings. Though not as strict as I am on the previous rule, it is still an annoying pet peeve of mine when my role play partner wants to "paws" the "roll" play so they can "ax" me "sum" questions regarding the next "faze" of the story. I think you get my meaning here so I'll end this playful demonstration. As I said before, I'm not as strict on this one as I am with lazy writers, but it sure is annoying if it occurs frequently. In order to help with this problem, I've included a list of homophones here. I'm not saying that you have to read it and know them all but, it's good to know some words are pronounced the same yet are spelled differently and have different meanings.

Stories and Settings

First of all, before I dive in, I just want to say that all my online role play experience has been of the free-form variety only. That is to say I've never played a system game in an online forum. That being said, I am certainly not averse to playing a system game here, however I will require some guidance in such games until such a time as I understand the process and all of the gaming rules.

Also, I prefer playing original characters created by me as opposed to playing canon characters which, obviously, someone else has created. I find it's easier to get into the mindset of an original character created by me rather than a character created by someone else.

I'm pretty flexible when it comes to role play settings. My tastes span the spectrum from ancient Rome to science fiction settings such as Firefly and Shadowrun. I enjoy group games with multiple writing partners, however my characters will only ever interact sexually with female characters. Though it's not a strict rule, I prefer that all female characters be portrayed by female writers, especially where sexual activity is involved.[*] This is not to say that all role plays have to be sexual in nature, on the contrary, some of the best games I've ever been in had absolutely no sex in them at all.

Anyway, continuing on, below is list of just a few of my favorite types of role plays. This is by no means meant to be an exhaustive list so, if you have some ideas or want to possibly merge one or more of the following, please don't hesitate to contact me and let's talk it over. So, let's get started.

[*] I know many people think this is ridiculous, and that's okay; different strokes for different folks. I have my reasons for this and if you really want to know, ask me and I'll share them with you.

Combat: I love a good role play with lots of combat involved. Apocalyptic games are always fun, whether it involves zombies, disease, mutually assured destruction, an alien invasion, or some other unforeseen cataclysmic event. Whether I'm playing a citizen who has somehow survived or an elite combat team member sent in to complete a mission impossible, the bottom line is that combat role play can be very fun.

NonHuman: Vampires, were’s, elves, fae, changelings, aliens, mutants. I'm open to all manner of sentient non human types as it adds an element of fantasy that is always fun and exciting in the right game setting. That being said, I do tend to be extremely picky when it comes to fantasy races, depending on the story, setting, and how the creatures are portrayed. I can't really put my finger on the specifics of my criteria in this regard, so the best thing to do is just to run your idea by me and see what sticks.

Real World Settings: I enjoy realistic role plays based in the real world whether they are ancient history such as Roman gladiators or medieval knights, more modern settings such as the prohibition era, mafia gangsters vying for dominance and defending their territory, or perhaps the bad-ass bouncer at the club has had his eye on that new girl for a while and finally makes a move.

Science Fiction: I love a good science fiction. A few of my favorites are Firefly, Shadowrun, and Halo. I've never played the official role-playing game for any of these, however I've watched every episode of Firefly multiple times as well as the movie, "Serenity," I've read several of the Shadowrun and Halo novels and own some of the older version Shadowrun role-playing source books. The thought of getting a group of talented writers together and forming our own adventures with all new original characters sounds VERY appealing.

Others: I'm open to try new things and I'm sure many things I would very much be into were left out of this list. So if you have an idea for a good plot, don't hesitate to tell me all about it.

Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of the genres I like to play, as I mentioned earlier. This is merely a list of examples of SOME of the types of stories that I would be interested in... my muse permitting.

So, I look forward to meeting some great people and wonderful writers here and I can't wait to see what adventures might lay in store for us.

The Sexy Stuff

Romance: I adore a good romance story. The slow build up of emotions culminating into all the tumultuous feelings and emotions that come with a good romance can be very fun and exciting. I don’t always want a great deal of romance, but I usually won’t turn it down.

Teasing: Building things up with teasing is a great way to start an encounter. Casual caresses, heated looks, sultry smiles or anything else you can think of.

Dirty Talk: I enjoy flowery, poetic, and descriptive writing just as much as the next person, but there comes a time when dirty bedroom talk is King. No obscenity is off limits. The dirtier, the better, as far as I'm concerned.

Oral: Fewer things are more erotic and sexy to me than oral sex, and I love to give just as much, if not more, than I love to receive. There's rarely a sex scene where I'm not writing giving oral to a lady. In terms of receiving, if you can write a really nice, messy blow job... with deep-throating... I'll be VERY pleased.

Rough Sex: Hair pulling, biting, spanking. I enjoy administering, and in some cases receiving, any of the darker, more primal urges of passion.

Exhibitionism: The thrill and excitement of getting caught in a public venue is exciting, though I also see this as public sex, aka, people knowingly having sex in front of other people, both for their viewing pleasure and for the arousal that comes with being watched.

Threesomes: My preference here is m/f/f, though I’m not averse to m/m/f provided we discuss things before hand and work out some of the finer points.

Group Sex: Some of this, a little bit of that… oooh, never tried that one before. Sometimes it’s fun just to have the proverbial buffet of soft, succulent flesh to sample from, provided it fits the story and it doesn't seem contrived.

Bondage: I enjoy some light to moderate bondage in a story, though nothing too extreme please.

Non-Consensual: I love non-con in all of it’s many lovely forms, from blackmail to outright force, I find it incredibly arousing in the right circumstances. Just make sure you communicate to me beforehand exactly what you’re looking for.

Breath Play: Seems natural to me to write my character wrapping his big, strong hands around her throat during intercourse... especially during rough sex. Nothing quite like the mind blowing orgasm that comes (no pun intended) with a little bit of breath control. Besides, it fits in perfectly with D/s and NC.

Interracial: There’s just something about a big, black bull plowing into a pretty young white girl that makes me squee with delight. Throw in a little non-con, exhibitionism, and/or bondage and things get a whole lot more interesting to me.

Incest: The taboo nature of this kink really turns me on to read and write about. The only one I don’t really enjoy so much is the mother/son pairing, with father/daughter and brother/sister being my favorite. Adding more daughters and/or sisters to this scenario is even better.

Bestiality: Again, the taboo nature of this one really intrigues me, though I'm very, very specific with this one, so if you're curious and would like to see where my tastes lie in this regard, please send me a PM and I'll be more than happy to discuss it with you in greater detail.

Things I Will Not Role Play
I don't do homosexual role play.
I don't do "furries" or anthros.
I don't do any type of role play popularized by anime, hentai, manga, or anything similar that I'm not aware of (which is very likely).
** More to be added as I think of them.

STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION
There's still more to come, but if you have any questions in the meantime, please feel free to send me a PM. I promise I wont bite ... hard ... unless you ask nicely. ;)

RE: My Rabbit Hole and Role Play ideas/styles

I added a link to my F-list. I've had a rather long day at the hospital today waiting for my sister to have her second baby while I babysat her first (2 year old girl) and I'm exhausted. I'm up right now because I have allergies and I'm having a hard time breathing through my stuffy nose, so I'm having trouble sleeping. :(

Anywho, I'll revisit this thread sometime tomorrow and perform a major overhaul and do a proper job of it this time. Apologies for throwing together a rather half-assed post earlier. Until then...

RE: My Rabbit Hole and Role Play ideas/styles

MrCorvus said:
My Rabbit Hole
My F-List

I'm pretty flexible when it comes to role play settings. However I'm just coming off of a hiatus from role playing and I'm trying to ease back into the saddle, so to speak. I'll try to make a short list of some of the settings and role play styles I enjoy below and perhaps someone will find something that piques their interest and help me get reacquainted with role playing all over again. So, let's get started.

Settings I like:

Ancient Roman
Medieval
Roaring 20's
The 1940's - gangster
Modern
Fantasy (dungeons & dragons and similar)
Science Fiction (Firefly, Shadowrun)

It's really late (or early depending on perspective) so I'm gonna stop now since my brain is systematically shutting down and I'm finding it more and more difficult to stay focused on the "hand at task" (inside joke for DrivingMissDaisy. I'll try to revisit this when I'm better rested and have my wits about me. Maybe then I can think of more to add or elaborate more on what I already have... if anyone would like.

If you would like to know more specific information or have an idea for a role play, please don't hesitate to ask me via PM or e-mail me. I like to think I'm a pretty laid back guy, real easy to get along with. So, anyway, I look forward to... fun stuff... or something. I forgot. Need sleep.

ZzzzZzzzZzzz

hey I am interested in a role-play in a modern setting feel free to check out my rabbit hole and shoot me some ideas.

Implemented a major overhaul to this post including additions and subtractions to things I like to write about or include in my role plays as well as the overall look of the page.

Also ... -bump-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom