Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Spring Break 2011 (Georgiaatlguy33 & Poisonedxkisses)

Georgiaatlguy33

Meteorite
It had been a long time in the works as Brad, Jason, and Scott had finally arrived at the beach for the final spring break of their college careers. Jason's father had been unable to rent it out for the week this year and although he was reluctant, he decided to let the boys use it for a week. The boys had pretty much been best friends since their freshman year and this would be the final hoorah before they went their separate ways. They wanted this trip to be special and had been looking forward to it for quite some time.

Jason, the most confident and outgoing of the group, woke up from the first night's events and walked out onto the dock overlooking the sandy white beach. Wearing a pair of khaki cargo shorts and no shirt, he leaned out on the railing as he watched the early-goers already placing their towels on their chairs. He was glad to see the volleyball court set up and ready to play. Jason was 6'1, curly brown hair, broad shoulders, hazel eyes, and very athletic.

Brad was the brains of the group and also the most shy. The relationship type, he was the most reserved of the group - always calculating and planning out every detail of his life. He was liked by almost everyone, yet seldom left his shell except on the rare occassion he got into the tequila. He had brought some for the trip. After hearing Jason stirring he walked out and joined him. "Morning," he moaned as walked up beside Jason. "You and Scott were hilarious last night...but I'm not driving anymore...no way." The guys laughed, remembering how wild the ride home was after watching Scott and Brad stick their tongues down two girls' throats. "Dare I ask, what time they left this morning?" Brad was 6'0 tall, slender, yet toned. He had green eyes and blondish hair, cut neatly as it had always been.

Scott walked out about a half hour later with a gatorade in hand. "Why are y'all up so damn early?" as he chugged the hangover cure. Brad turned to him and laughed, "Dumb ass, it's almost eleven. How was your bride to be?" he asked sarcastically. Scott just smiled, "She thinks I'm going to call her tonight," as he took another sip, "but that ain't happening." The guys laughed. Scott was the player of the group, having never held a long term relationship. To say that girls were attracted to him would be an understatement. He was 6'2, 210 lbs, buzzed brown hair, blue eyes, and a body that resembled a Greek statue.

Jason smiled, "I see a few girls out there....what do y'all say that we get our shit together and get up a game of volleyball?"

"Works for me," Brad said before he went inside to pack the cooler and grab the gear.

The guys would return about 20 minutes later, bathing suits, visors, flip flops, and their bare chests as the strolled down towards the beach. After finding a spot, it wasn't long before they were sitting on their towels, checking out the scenery.

A black Dodge Challenger pulled into the parking space of a large beach house, and Serafina looked around at the lush palms, the white sand, and the large houses that loomed up and down the street. It was a beautiful sight to say the least. Her father parked the car and she stepped out of the back seat, stretching. After the 2 and a half hour drive she wanted nothing more to get to the beach and go swimming.

"Serafina, help us bring the bags in." Her mother's voice broke her daze and she sighed brushing her long raven black hair out of her face. "Yes mom." She said and walked to the trunk, grabbing her suitcases and makeup bag before entering the house, looking around at the expensive decorations hanging on the walls and on the tables. She sighed, missing her room already. Her parents decided to bring her to Miami for her 17th birthday and for spring break, but she hated it, not having any friends around to share her birthday with.

After all the bags were brought in she walked up to the room she was going to be sleeping in and changed into a lime green string bikini with black trim. She was pretty well endowed and was in great shape due to her being on her school's swimming team. She was toned but unlike most of the girls from her school she wasn't tanned. She loved her ivory skin that she was born with, and there was no reason to waste money on tanning, when she could use it for tattoos and piercings. She had her lip and tongue pierced, her eyebrow pierced and a tattoo of a bird made entirely of musical symbols on her right calf.

She finished changing and putting suntan lotion on before heading out the back door. "I'll see you guys later, I'm going out to the beach." she called out to her parents and she ran down the porch onto the white sand. She smiled and inhaled the salty air and laughed slightly. She ran past the volleyball court, then past three guys sitting near it on towels. She threw a smile their way and then tossed her towel down, running into the water, starting to swim out, warm blue waves carrying her further. After a couple minutes she swam back and squeezed her hair out, before laying on her towel, basking in the sun.

Brad was thankful that he had sunglasses on. The other two - they couldn't care less, as they watched her walk past them, into the water, and back out. Scott whispered, "Brad...that's all you dude. Girls that look like that are smart. I guarantee it." Brad shook his 66 head, hoping the girl didn't overhear them talking.

Brad turned to Scott, "You are right. Girls like that would never give you the time of day...now quit staring before you freak her out." Jason agreed, "Dude...he's right. I think Brad is in love," as the guys laughed. Brad just shook his head, yet couldn't help but laugh at his friends. Brad smiled, "She is definitely my type...but I'm guessing she's with that family....16, maybe 17 tops."

"Why are you always so damn conservative? Dude, if you don't go up and talk to her, I'm going to embarrass you. She's 21 easy," he lied. Brad finally agreed, but only after Scott and Jason agreed to give him some space. She did look like she might play sports, he thought.

As Scott and Jason walked towards the volleyball court, Brad saw a few other guys walk past her and check her out. He knew he had to act fast or someone else would take his presumed spot with her. And, worse, he would never hear the end of it. He lifted himself off the towel and slowly approached.

"Hey...I'm sorry to interupt, but my friends and I were looking for a fourth for a volleyball game. You look like you might play," he smiled, kneeling beside her towel. He had checked her body out during his approach and being close to her, solidified his initial feeling. Not normally his type, yet for some reason, she captivated him, he knew. "Those are cool piercings...very cool," he smiled. He knew he was being watched and deeply hoped she wouldn't reject him - she was definitely not 21 he knew, yet there was no backing away now.

Serafina watched as guys passed by and stared at her, a small smile on her face. "Men..." she said and rolled her eyes. "Ogle at a hot chick, cause all she is is something that will lead to you getting laid." she groaned and sat up, noticing the three guys she passed earlier eying her and she rolled her eyes before smiling at them. She noticed them stand up and two moving to the volleyball court, the other walking towards her.

The guy moving towards her was kinda of hot, looking like he worked out, at least a little. She looked up at him when he started talking. "Hey, yeah, I play a little volleyball. I'd be glad to join you." She stood up and smiled. "And thanks, I take pride in my piercings." she said and chuckled. She grabbed her sunglasses off of the towel and put them on. "Who's team an I on?" she asked and walked with him towards the court.

This girl was confident, Brad knew. He liked that about her. "Awesome...well, you and I can be teammates if that's okay." Brad walked with her towards Scott and Jason and he could read their faces as they approached. They had already done her in their minds. Based on his intuition and first impressions, he knew that she'd never go for them. They were too cheesy and jockish, he thought. As they approached, as he was about to introduce her, he felt stupid as he forgot to introduce himself. "I'm sorry...I'm Brad. And you are?" Brad knew that Scott and Jason would soon poke fun, overhearing him and his poor game.

She smiled. "Alright, ready to kick your friend's asses?" she asked and smiled playfully. When they arrived to the court she noticed the look in his friend's eyes and chuckled to herself. "Was I any good?" she asked Jason and Scott before looking over to Brad. "Hey, it's cool Brad. The name's Serafina. Who are your friends?" She asked, brushing her hair out of her face before tying it up in a ponytail.

Back
Top Bottom