Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You Can Keep Me Clean... (Vicodin + Lining)

Fists clenched... breathing intensified... a large groan of masculinity had been exerted out of Steven's mouth as he pushed all of the substance into his veins, and then smirked as he felt the euphoric sensation take place in his nerves. He let out a groan as he felt his body start to shake... the feeling of the heroine taking place in his body. He couldn't stand the pain anymore... he had to make it go away. That was the day that he crashed... Anthony had woken up a day later, and he was inside of a hospital, with policemen surrounding him. They all explained to him that he was found with heroine in his apartment, that he was being charged with felony possession of it, but since he was below 18, he had the opportunity to make bail or be released for good behavior. His parents rejected him, and good behavior was the only option. That was three years ago...

Now as the twenty year old Steven stood outside of jail, he had ran his hands through his hair, feeling a new part of his life opening up. He quickly ran to the police station and signed his car out of the impound, before driving it over to his apartment, that was now in the ownership of someone else. An envelope was left for him on the doorstep, of all the money that it cost to sell his things. Not like he had that many things to begin with... he sold it all for heroine. Steven looked down at the ankle bracelet that he was wearing and he growled as he walked back to his car, finding that there was a thousand dollars left in it, mostly from his couch and tv and bed. He sighed as he hit his head on the steering wheel, wishing it would all go away.

About 3 months later, Steven was living from his car, using the library's internet and the fitness center's shower. He was filling out applications left and right, and was using his thousand dollars for gas and to buy generic brand food. Food that tasted disgusting, but he had to choke down. He was on an internet dating site, and then noticed a particular girl's profile. She looked cute... very cute... and didn't seem to have any kids. What a nice girl. Steven had been sexually deprived for a few years now, since he always beat away the rapists in jail. He then sent her a message, suggesting coffee, before he logged off and quickly went to the fitness center to shower. He checked back with his messages in a half hour, to see if she wanted to. As Steven washed his black hair, that went down to his forehead, he looked with his brown eyes towards the mirror, and he sighed. "What have you done to yourself..." He asked the mirror, before slamming his fist on it gently, his fists shaking. "You ruined yourself... How do you expect to get a girl... if you still have these headaches... and urges... for drugs..." He felt tears coming to his eyes. "No one loves a druggie..."

"Are you sure you want to? I mean...you're technically lying to all of them..."

Isabella sighed deeply into the receiver of her phone, mentally stabbing her best friend Lucy with the small spoon she currently held. "They see I have kids, and don't even give me a chance. You know this, more than anyone else and he's really cute. I mean...sure, a lot of them are cute, but there's just something about his eyes that make me feel almost...um..."

"What? Horny?"

"No! I just feel warm," she quickly retorted. Isabella was a cute, young single mother of two. She had two beautiful twin boys who were almost five years old now, and she wouldn't change anything about them. They were the apple of her eye, and they made her want to be the best mother and woman she possibly could be. Of course, raising two very energetic boys by herself wasn't an easy task. It wasn't easy on her mental strain, her schedule and especially her wallet. She was currently fighting for child support as her gentleman of an ex boyfriend wanted to refuse any link whatsoever to Oliver and Draven. So, she gave up any lingering feelings she had for him and figured that moving on was her only, and best bet. Thus, she began her search for a new man on the internet. It was convenient, as she was often too occupied with her children to bother speaking with a single man outside of her home. They often flocked away from her without even batting an eyelash. It hurt...oh, god, did it hurt. They looked to her as if she had a very heavy, unbearable weight of baggage settled on her shoulders. If anything, her twins were what kept her smiling these days. So, she had to lie on her profile...or else she'd be ignored on the local dating site, too.

"Anyways, I need you to babysit. I'm going to go out and get a cup of coffee with him," she continued, finally stirring up the bowl of macaroni and cheese she had made. Oliver was already devouring his at the kitchen table, and Draven was still waiting patiently for his lunch. Isabella, despite the maturity she was forced to go through and nearing the late twenties, looked everything but worn out. She was beautiful, with long chestnut hair that reached the small of her back in natural curls, to her large emerald eyes and that tanned flesh of hers, which seemed completely flawless.

Lucy agreed to babysit, albeit hesitantly, but she still agreed. Thus, Isabella ran over to her computer the moment after hanging up and giving her son his food. She replied with a bright smile, quickly typing up that she would be more than happy to meet with him and talk. Maybe this would be the one! Maybe they would get along so splendidly, that he wouldn't mind if she had kids...maybe he'd actually give her a fucking chance.

As Steven finished the shower, he got dressed in the bathroom stall and walked back to his car, smiling as he placed his dirty clothes inside of the car. The library and the fitness center were close to each other, so he was thankful for that. He didn't have to use any gas to go from one, to another. And he was the type of guy to check his email quite a lot. As he sat in the library chair, his eyes widened as he read that she would love to have coffee with him. Feeling himself almost burst out of happiness on the chair, he quickly typed back to her that he would love to see her at 4 pm today. Which was two hours.

Within that time, Steven had gone to the nearby grocery store and applied there, along with applying at every other place that he could think of or see. He even applied to the places that weren't hiring, telling them to keep the application just in case. The only problem was that he didn't have a cell phone. Just an email. As he walked over to the coffee shop, he sat down in one of the chairs and waited for this new woman to show her face. She looked beautiful in the picture, one of the women that he would love to bring to... her bed. Considering that he didn't have a bed of his own. Steven growled to himself as he felt his headache coming on, and he took out a bottle of over the counter drugs. They were simple Advil, but the way he was taking them... made them look like skittles. He popped 4 into his mouth and swallowed, without an liquid, before placing the pills back into his pocket. He hated this headache... hated the fact that he needed to take painkillers to get rid of it... but he didn't have any hospital care. He never did. He didn't have healthcare... just sick care. And he was getting sick of this kind of care... When his new date showed up, he would smile to her and provide her with his name. "My name is Steven. What is yours?" He would ask, before sitting down at the table with her.

She could nearly contain herself, as the wave of brief nausea wracked her body. She was nervous. Really, really nervous...and she wasn't sure whether or not it would go away, or just worsen when she saw him. All she needed to get past was the initial first five minutes that would serve to be the awkward beginning of something, hopefully, very good. Isabella dusted off her dress, the simple strapless visage a beautiful shade of light blue. It fell right above her knees, with matching sandals. Lucy had convinced her to put her hair up too, with a few strands of curled mocha framing her face. Though she had never been one to be too confident, or boast, she couldn't help but feel almost...pretty. Hopefully the thought would be mutual, since she was only doing this for her date, after all.

Pulling the door open, her eyes scanned every face there, until they landed on a familiar one. She would be able to recognize him anywhere, and Isabella couldn't suppress the smile that tugged at her glossed lips. Closing the distance between them, "Hello, I'm Isabella." The greeting was simple, and her voice was considerably gentle. Taking a seat at the other side of the table, she looked around, unable to remember the last time she actually did this sort of thing...enjoyed herself, without the bombarding presence of her children. Of course it wasn't their fault, they were very smart, wonderful boys...nonetheless, she was only human. She supposed that she deserved some time to herself and when finally away from everything that she was accustomed to, out of her element...Isabella couldn't say that she wasn't enjoying herself. "I don't usually drink coffee," she admitted, laughing a bit. "I used to in my college days...but now? I usually stick to tea." It wasn't a jab at him, or the location of their first date, it was her simply wanting to tell him things. Little details, that he would hopefully remember. Was her hair alright? Isabella wondered, gently patting down the top before she realized that she must have looked silly. Ugh...far too fidgety today...

Both Isabella and Steven looked to be on the last of their nerves. They looked like they were afraid of the other turning the other down, although with their current predicaments, none of that was going to happen. Steven smiled as he took a sip of the coffee that he was given, choking it down so that he didn't look awkward. He ran his hands through his hair out of nerves, and he then smiled at her again. "I am not one to drink much coffee either." He replied. "I tend to go to other... vices of keeping me awake." He thought momentarily of the needle sinking into his skin... the sensations... before he was thrown back into reality. "It is very nice to meet you. My apologies if I am not exactly what you saw in the previous picture." He said. The picture that he gave was a few days old, and there were no signs of any of the scars on his pictures, because he had edited them out. But there was a large amount of scars on his arms, preferably around areas where the veins were. Steven leaned forward, trying to show that he was interested in her. "So tell me about yourself Isabella..." He said, still smiling. "I know that you dress to impress, since you look very beautiful in that dress." He was trying his best to impress her, but a black short sleeve shirt and pants wasn't exactly what you would call "friendly".

He looked rough...and she liked that. She liked the fact that he wasn't just another handsome guy off of the streets. He looked to be one with a very interesting story, and Isabella was itching to find out just what was laying beneath that layer of flesh and muscle. The young woman allowed her eyes to linger a bit too long on his mouth, whilst he spoke. She hadn't been with a man for nearly a year and it was driving her absolutely mad. The sensation of having large, rough hands working her body into a frenzy...to be crushed by weight, gasping for air and instead of fleeing from the suffocating sensation, she only relished in it. She yearned for it to continue...begged to be thrusted into harder...faster. Isabella realized then that she was practically fantasizing about having sex, and she grew flushed with embarrassment despite having not been found out. What was wrong with her? She could barely contain herself, and it wasn't even ten minutes into the conversation! She had half a mind to blame Steven, too.

Well, he was sweet and very handsome. That smile of his too, ugh...it made her melt...

"It's alright," she mused quietly, her gaze drifting along his scarred arms. What were those? Before she could rattle her curious brain for an answer though, he complimented her and she laughed, her nerves getting the best of her. "Really? I actually haven't dressed like this in a while," the young woman confessed albeit a bit hesitantly. "See...I've been out of the dating scene for quite a while now, and I just...well, I feel like I've lost my touch. I'm sitting here and I want to almost throw up, because I'm scared I'll say something stupid and come off as a complete idiot--" She paused then, biting into her lip, "Ughn...like...I did just now." Could she kick herself? Maybe...perhaps it'd make her blackout from the impact and she'd forget everything she just said. Really, sometimes she just needed to keep her lips sealed...

She was not the only one that was imagining having sex with their date. Steven was deprived as well, but he was one of those men that thrived on sex. One of the men that would slowly grow crazy if they didn't have sex within a week. And he hadn't done anything with a woman in years... If he wasn't crazy now, then he assumed that he would be able to handle anything. Although if he wasn't able to go home with her tonight, there was going to be a large amount of masturbation going on. He however was not losing his gaze on her, he continued to talk until she did. As she talked, he listened intently on all the words that she had to say, but it seemed that he had an advantage in this date, since he didn't say anything that made him look like an idiot, yet. But his arms were probably a proof of something inside of his past, the numerous needles that entered his skin. He crossed his legs slightly under the table, trying to conceal the raging erection that was forming a bulge in his pants. He then smiled as she stopped talking. "Coming back from the dating scene is always scary for everyone. I have been out of dating since I was 16... and now I must admit, I am trying my best to not embarrass myself." He said.

He took another sip of his coffee and then thought about asking her about her job. Or if she had one. What if she asked him? Then he wouldn't be able to answer it. He didn't have a job... he just came out of jail and was unemployed. And if he were to admit that, he might lose her as a date. What was there to talk about? "I um... What do you like to do as a hobby?" He asked. Since she was embarrassed and probably didn't want to talk about her screw up, she would be happy about a change of subject, which he would be happy to do, as long as he wasn't asked what his job was. His forearms were visible on the table, along with the tattoo that was on his arm, the jail number that he was given, and he quickly put his arms under the table, hiding the tattoo from view. He smiled, trying to keep it nonchalant.

Could they have sex on their first date? Of course...did Isabella want to? Right now, yes...without a doubt. Then again, she was a mother now...had been for years and she felt a silent responsibility to try to keep her dress down. Then again she was only human and naturally, she had needs she needed fulfilled. She did deserve to have some passionate, heated attention given to her deprived body...and oh, what a body it was. Most would have never pinned her to being a mother, let alone to five year old twin boys. Keen on taking care of herself as much as possible, hopefully it was paying off and Steven enjoyed what was sitting in front of him.

"Since you were sixteen?" Isabella's brow arched in mild confusion and alarm. Who stopped dating when they were sixteen? Surely he hadn't been heartbroken to the point he couldn't imagine being with another woman. If so, then he had to be at least fourteen to have had an established relationship, one that would leave him scarred. That, it just didn't make any sense at all...

There had to be a lot more to the story.

"Oh, um...hobbies," she mused, feeling her own secret nipping her in the ass now. She didn't have time for hobbies, and if playing with her sons, taking them to the park and finger painting counted as a hobby, then those were hers. "I enjoy reading," Isabella finally managed, such the truth. "I used to draw a lot when I was going to the University, but not much anymore, I've lost my touch..." Or, well, simply her time. Licking her lips nervously, she looked around and sighed, this wasn't the type of environment she was comfortable in. It was far too quiet and through her paranoia, it felt as if everyone was listening to her and only her. "You want to go for a walk," she finally offered, smiling. "It's a nice day out and...well...everyone in here seems kind of stuffy..." She made sure to whisper the last bit, of course. With her luck, they would hear that.

Fortunately for Steven, he did not have the responsibilities that Isabella had. However, if he wanted to have her as a date/lover/ and all of that junk, he was going to have to take up responsibilities, ones that he was unaware of, and ones that he knew first off. He knew that he had to take the responsibility of a job, and to show up to work on time if he wanted to be able to have money to spend for these kind of encounters. He was running out of the money that he got for his furniture, really fast, and there was no way that he could get any more unless if he were to get a job. So that was an immediate option. Second, was the problem of buying a house. His credit was probably ruined due to the fact that he went to jail and lost his apartment, but he was going to have to do a credit check some other time, to figure out if this was the truth.

In the here and now, he was able to see the tension that was plaguing Isabella's mind, and body. The way she shifted around, bit her lip, it was all a sign. Just like him, she was hiding something. But what could it be? Did she go to jail just like him? Or did she have some other secret. Maybe it was a microscopic one, like she lived with her parents or something. But from the looks of the bags under her eyes, she probably had a time consuming hobby. As she asked to go out for a walk, he smiled and stood up, taking his coffee with him as he walked her over to the nearby park, which was a block or two away. "So what is it that is stressing you so much about this date?" He asked, looking as her as the both of them crossed the street. She looked so beautiful in what she was wearing... but he had to watch his eyes. Her ass, her breasts... her pussy. Her mouth. All beautiful things that he could use for his advantage.... if he could ever get her in bed. When they reached the park, he walked around the sidewalk, waiting for an answer or another question.

"Just that, it's a date," she admitted with a gentle laugh. Her eyes were casted down towards the sidewalk, watching herself take slow strides whilst she nervously played with the soft cotton of her dress. "Like I said...it's been a while, and in that time of me just...not giving it a chance, I've lost faith in myself to get a guy. I mean," Isabella began, her eyes glancing over to him quickly. "I just feel my lack of confidence in myself will turn potential partners off and they'll immediately shoot me down. It's just intimidating, to try and connect with someone again after such a long time of being dormant..."

Of course that wasn't the only reason why men flocked away from her by the tons. Her beautiful, wonderful boys just were something a lot couldn't, and didn't want to handle. Would Steven be a rare find? Give all three of them a chance at redemption? Isabella highly doubted it, sadly enough. He seemed to have problems of his own that needed to be sorted through.

Tucking away a strand of hair then, she managed to smile and give him a playful nudge with her hip. "I'm happy I managed to find you, however. You're...well...you seem nice and someone who I'd be happy to get to know a lot better. Not to mention, you have that...erm...bad boy sort of look that I'm pretty pathetically weak for," she confessed. It was true, she could only think of him pinning her, bending her over or simply throwing her onto any surface available and having his way. Gods, was she sexually frustrated and deprived beyond belief. How could anyone properly date when all they wanted was a good fuck and some snuggling afterward?

This seemed to be that she was basically throwing the ball into his park, and asking her to quickly pick it up and spike it. Not only has she admitted her low self esteem, she also admitted that he had the look that took her heart. The bad boy look. He really didn't want to be given this look... he just ended up like this after he came out of jail. The scars never went away, that was for damn sure. Those scars weren't who he was. They were his past. He smiled as he kept walking with her, his mind trying to process the positives and negatives of all of this.

"Dating a woman after a lot of time is very intimidating... I will admit." He replied, nodding his head. "All of us hate having that feeling of rejection. That feeling that you are not good enough... I've felt that." He put his hand over his heart and smiled, before he looked back to the sidewalk, and then ahead, as the two of them made a lap around the park. "If you wish... I would love to go to your house, or plan a dinner date for tomorrow." He said, looking into her eyes. "You look like a perfect catch. I don't want someone else to break your heart."

Back
Top Bottom