Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lightning X Darknessembraces.

(Sorry for the delay, RL stuff.)

Vincent looked over at her and smiled. "I am sure you will my sweet." He said before leaning over and kissing her. "And to answer your earlier question, crosses are a holy symbol. We are unholy." He said leaving it at that. "Any holy symbol has the same revulsion instinct in us. Some of our kind have been known to go crazy when having holy water thrown on them. And some of us have even been known to run out into the sun to avoid the holy symbols. Simply put, avoid them if you value your sanity." He said to her with a smile.

Vincent heard something in the distance and got up. "Did you hear that?" He asked as he started towards one of his towers. He had climbed two flights of stairs and stopped when he looked out one of the windows. Coming towards his castle were two columns of the King's knights. "Your father is coming to get you!" He said in an excited voice.

(That's alright.)

Angelique smiled back at him and nodded before kissing him back with a soft sigh. However as he told her about holy symbols and how they hurt their kind, she frowned a little before nodding slightly. "I'll remember." she told him while brushing her hair back from her face. Suddenly she heard something as well and she watched him stand before she nodded and stood as well. Hot at his heels, she followed him up the tower, her feet pattering softly on the steps.

Upon reaching the window, she looked out and her eyes widened with a gasp. "What will we do?" she asked while looking out at the knights approaching the keep.

Vincent looked out at of the windows. "There isnt much we CAN do." He said pointing to the east. "The sun will be up soon, however it will take them years to break down my doors." He said angrily. He looked at Angelique and kissed her passionately. "Its been hundreds of years since I have fought for one I love." He said after breaking the kiss. "If it could, my heart would be beating with extreme passion." He said with a smile.

Angelique looked out to the east and she could indeed see just the faintest lightening of the sky and frowned a little as he spoke f the sun rising. She looked up at her as he turned his gaze to her before kissing him back as he kissed her. His passionate kiss left her breathless and she gazed up at him with hooded eyes befre nodding slightly as she gazed up into his eyes. "If they can't get in, how can we get out?" she asked him suddenly.

Vincent frowned when she said this. "I had not thought of that." He said as he looked out at the force. A force that size definitely posed a threat to two vampires, and Vincent was not ready to leave this world yet. Not while Angelique was freshly turned and fed. No he would live with her for a long time. "We wait them out till nightfall, and then we push through that night. We will flee and never return." He said to her, his eyes full of determination. At that moment, a voice rang out from outside the castle.

"I would speak with the vile wretch who took my daughter. I come to bargain her back." Vincent heard this and looked at Angelique. "I have a plan. Bare your fangs and come with me." He said to her. He grabbed her hand and lead her to the doors of his castle. "Not to worry, we are safe from the sun as long as we stay by the doors." He said to Angelique. Vincent opened the doors baring his glowing eyes and fangs to the crowd of knights in front of him. He let the fear of their situation sink in before anyone spoke.

After being told he hadn't thought of that, she loked out the window with a look of concern on her face while she gently bit her bottm lip. "Where will we go?" she questioned after he told her that they would flee but she turned her attention back outside when she heard her fathers voice ring out and she swallowed softly. She could see her father sitting upon his war horse and she sighed.

Feeling Vincent grasp her hand, she looked at him again before ndding. She hurried along after him towards the doors. She bared her fangs like he told her and she looked out at the knights. Because of her change, her eyes were a brighter blue and glowed like his in the light.

Back
Top Bottom