Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lightning X Darknessembraces.

Her soft moans got louder as he moved faster, her toes curling as his quick thrusting brought her closer to her release. As he slowed down, she whimpered and she gazed up at him with glazed eyes, her body trembling as she panted softly. The woman was confused as to why he was holding her head and even more confused as he spoke. But as his features changed, sher eyes widened before she cried out loudly as he sank his teeth into the sore spot on her neck.

However, this time was different. His fangs went deeper and she gasped as he began sucking upon her neck. She could actually feel her blood being drawn out of her as he began thrusting again. The combination of his bite and his fast thrusting was too much for the princess. After just anther minute of thrusting, she cried out again as her body reached it's release and her pussy clenched around his cock as she buried her hand in his hair, clenching his hair a little tighter in her hands, hlding his head against her neck while her heaving breasts pressed into his chest.

Vincent kept sucking on the blood of the princess. Soon she would start to feel her life fading away. He moaned a little bit against her neck as his climax took him. He now focused all attention on her neck as he continued to suck her blood. His arms found her and pinned them against the bed.

Angelique's heart continued to beat wildly but as he continued feeding on her, it began to slow down. She could feel herself getting light headed and her chest was beginning to hurt as her heart faught to keep beating. Slowly her hand slid out of his hair and fell against the bed as her breathing slowed bit by bit while her legs slid away from his waist.

Vincent pulled back gasping and shocked he let himself take her this far. "Angelique! You must drink!" He said pressing his neck to her mouth. After a few second he reached up and tore his skin open so that his blood would pour out. He opened her mouth so it would fall into it. "Drink! You must drink!" He said cursing himself to not stopping sooner.

Angelique's eyes fluttered as he pulled back, slowly opening as she gazed up at him. His voice sounded far away, but she kept hearing him tell her to drink. She wanted to. Her mouth felt parched and she wanted something to drink. She felt his blood drip onto her lips before he opened her mouth. His blood filled her mouth and she coughed before swallowing, her eyebrows scrunching together a little as she swallowed.

Vincent smiled a bit. "Yes keep drinking it will make you stronger. Much stronger." He said knowing she would soon gain unimaginable powers. Each time she swallowed, he felt his own life draining, and hers strengthening.

Angelique continued drinking, coughing once in a while when she either swallowed too much or it went down wrong. Slowly she could feel herself indeed getting a little stronger and her soft hand came to rest on the back of his neck as she pressed her lips against his neck, drinking deeply. After several minutes, she broke away from his neck and slowly laid back once again, slowly opening her eyes and looking up at him.

Vincent looked down at Angelique. The wound on his neck was already closing up. "Welcome to my clan." He said with a smile. A feeling on his check made him brush it. He was surprised to see a tear there. It took him a few seconds to realize that he was actually sad for her. This confused him. He was turned two thousand years ago and he had forgotten what it was like. Now he remembered the days of hardship she would have ahead of her. He looked down at her and started to feel closer to her. He leaned down and kissed her passionately.

Angelique gazed up at him as he looked at her, watching the wound on his neck heal with a curious look on her pale face. Her skin had become pale and a little cool to the touch from the bloodloss. "Clan?" she murmured. She saw the tear on his cheek and she reached up, touching the trailmark frm the tear with her fingertips. "Why are you crying?" she asked gently. There was blood still upon her lips, staining the already red lips a darker red. As he leaned down and kissed her, she kissed him back, tasting her own blood upon his lips and tongue.

Vincent kissed her passionately, taking in her last tastes as a human. "Brace yourself." He said, knowing the pain that was about to overtake her body. The transformation to a vampire was hard on the body, it killed it. Vincent merely held her close, knowing the pain she was about to feel would be intense.

"I will explain all once it passes." He said before the tremors that were to come came.

Angelique kissed him back before gazing up into his eyes as she was told to brace herself. As he held her close, she gazed up into his eyes while wrapping her arms around him. Suddenly she felt pain ripple through her and it took her breath away as she trembled against him. She closed her eyes tightly as she cried out in pain, her body beginning to tremble against his as she began sweating a little. "V-Vincent." she whimpered. "It... It hurts." she gasped.

Vincent held her tightly, knowing the pain she would feel. "I know. But just please bare it." He said to her. "It will pass soon enough, and then you will never know pain again." He said to her in a half lie. He watched as her body trembled, and held on to her each time she cried out in pain. This went on for a few more minutes, each time a change would take her body she screamed, and each time she screamed, he held her close, giving her something to grab. Once it was finally over, he looked down at her pale body. Her eyes aglow a beautiful color and her teeth sharpened into fangs.

"How do you feel?" He asked her once her change was complete.

Angelique didn't know how long she was in pain. To her it felt like hours as the pain ripped through her body over and over again. She could feel her body dieing and it hurt more then anything else she'd ever experienced. When it got really bad she screamed and when the pain subsided she became limp in his arms but she was still awake though she was trembling a little from what had happened. Hearing him speak, her eyes fluttered open and she looked up at him. Her eyes, even though they were already a bright crystal blue, were even brighter and they were glowing. "I... I'm not sure." she told him. "I feel wide awake but at the same time I'm sleepy."

Vincent smiled at her. "You need to feed, and soon." He said to her. He climbed off of the bed and put his pants and shirt back on. "You should get dressed. We will need to head into the town to feed." He said to her. "You probably have many questions too." He said to her. "I will answer the first. I am a vampire... and you are now one too." He told her with a faint smile.

Angelique watched him slip off and begin to dress. His words confused her a little but she slowly sat up, her body protesting the movement because it was still a little sore from the change. She slowly stood up, groaning as she stretched. Now that she was a vampire like him, her skin had turned the color of freshly fallen snow with just a slight flush of color in her cheeks and her lips. While he spoke, she grabbed her dress and began slipping it on. "A vampire?" she murmured, turning so he could tie the back of her dress.

"A creature of the night." He said as he tied her dress in the back. "We have powers beyond those of mortals, and we can not die by normal means." He said as he took the time to tie up the area around her ass. "However we can never again view the sun. We burn in direct sunlight." He told her as he tied her dress up.

"You will also notice that you are mentally able to do things you normally would not consider yourself capable of." He told her.

She slowly nodded, remaining still for him as he laced up her dress and tied it. Angelique seemed to either be taking it very well or it just hadn't sunk in completely as she stood there calmly. She didn't want to put on the constricting dress that she had worn to the castle, but that's all she had at the moment. Once he finished, she turned to face him, her long blonde hair falling over her shoulders and over the swell of her breasts as she gazed up at him. "So... we are immortal?" she asked finally.

Vincent sighed. "There is no such thing as true immortality in this world. We are ageless, yet we can die. A wooden stake through the heart and we are ended. If our heads are severed, we are ended. If you forgot your time and find yourself in the open when the sun rises in the east. We die the most painful of ways." He said hesitating on the next part. "We also require blood to survive. Human blood." He said finishing.

Angelique grimaced as he told her of the different ways they could die. But being told that they needed human blood to survive, she looked at him in surprise. "Human... blood." she said slowly. "Is that why you bit me last night? To feed from me?" She swallowed softly and gazed up into his eyes while waiting for his response. Her hand went to her neck where he had bitten her and she touched the spot where the marks had been but had healed over.

Vincent shook his head. "No. I bit you for a different reason. The same reason I bit you tonight. I longed to be with you. To take you as my bride." He told her brazenly. "If I needed someone to feed from, then I would have simply gone after a rapist or beggar. You... you were, are special. The instant I saw you, I wanted you. Not your body, not your looks, or your sweet smell. I wanted you." He said taking her hand and kissing it.

"I wanted you as my bride." He said with pride. "But I also meant what I said too. If you wanted to leave, you can go anytime you want. You are not, nor will you ever be, my prisoner."

Angelique stared up into his eyes, her gaze pleading for him to tell her she was wrong and when he did, she smiled. If she could, she would of blushed brightly after he told her that he longed to be with her and he wanted to take her as his bride. As he kissed her hand, she moved a little closer and turned her hand over, caressing his cool cheek. "But aren't grooms supposed to sleep with their bride for the first time after the wedding?" she asked, a teasing lilt in her voice as she teased him, her eyes glittering brightly as she smiled.

Vincent laughed and pulled Angelique into his arms. "I suppose I did break tradition. But then again, vampires have never held on to the traditions of men." He said joyously. "Come. We need to head to the village, else both of us will go mad with hunger by morning." He told her as he took her hand and started to lead her out of the castle.

Once outside he turned to Angelique. "First thing to learn about being a member of my clan, is how to run like a member of my clan. We do not run as you may have known it in the past. Pick a point in the distance, focus on that point with your mind, and move your feet. Your body will move faster than you can ever imagine." He said pointing to a tree. He then did a little demonstration. Started to move his feet, then moved at a blinding speed towards the tree in the distance, then repeated it on the way back. "You also can stop it halfway through in case someone were to see you." He said demonstrating it again. He moved his feet, and moved at blinding speed towards the tree, but slowed down to the normal way halfway in between. He held out an arm to Angelique. "You try it." He told her.

A gentle laugh escaped her when he pulled her into his arms and she smiled up at him. "Yes, you did break tradition." she told him with a nd before nodding again as he told her that they needed to feed. At his side, she turned and left the castle with him. Once outside, she looked around.

She looked at him and listened carefully to everything that he told her about running, slowly nodding. As he demonstrated, she watched carefully before becoming a little nervous when he told her to try. "Okay." she murmured to herself, "Pick a point. Focus and move." She choose a point not too far from where Vincent was now standing and she focused upon it and she moved her feet. Within seconds she was there and she stumbled, her eyes wide as she grabbed onto a tree to regain her balance and she gasped softly before looking over at him.

Vincent caught Angelique. "Heheheh. With a little practice, and some blood, you will have mastered it. After your first feeding, you will notice many things that just come to you naturally. There are things that would surprise you, and things that would terrify you to the core. But trust me when I say this. You will have never experienced the freedom that you are going to experience tonight." He told her with a grin.

Angelique looked up at him as he caught her and she grasped his arm while looking up at him. She nodded slightly and smiled gently up at him, her fingers caressing his cheek. "How... how will we be feeding?" she asked gently. The woman was nervous about feeding. She was gentle hearted and couldn't stand to hurt anyone, much less kill them.

Back
Top Bottom