Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lightning X Darknessembraces.

Vincent ran off into the night. Mad and half crazed from his need of blood. "I should have turned her the instant I saw her." He said to himself as he made his way towards the village. He would need blood before morning. He rushed to the village and found a slave working the gardens at one of the homes. Without a word, Vincent grabbed the man and set upon his neck. Fiercely feeding upon his blood. Once he had fed, he let the man drop and slowly started to walk towards his house.

"You will be mine Angelique, and you will be mine soon." He said as he strode off into the woods towards his hidden castle. The sounds of alerts being rang throughout the palace made his jaw clench, and only reminded him of the missed opportunity.

Once the king was alerted, the whole castle was in an uproar about their princess being attacked. Her father called upon physicians to check her and he ordered heavier guard for her tower. He sent out an alert, ordering for people to be on guard for a vampire and with the maids help, he had a sketch done of what the vampire looked like.

But the princess didn't think the picture looked like Vincent. After the attack, she was confined to her tower and wasn't allowed to leave, guards standing guard outside her door while several stood upon her balcony. The young woman just sat there upon her bed, her fingers lightly touching the marks upon her neck while looking out the window with a sigh. She was tuning out her maid as she thought about the night before. Each time she thought of Vincent, her heart would beat faster.

Vincent spent the day in his castle alone. He would not rest, nor would he leave his chair. He simply sat there replaying the events of the night before in his head over and over. It wasn't until the crows started cawing that he realized the sun was setting.

A smile crept over his face, and a plan was forming in his head. He stood up and grabbed his cloak, this time pulling it around his body. He would invade the castle once again, and this time, he would have his prize. There would be no one standing in his way this time, not even that interrupting maid.

Vincent burst out of his castle and into the dusk. He headed off in the direction of the castle once again with a smile on his face and a glow in his eye.

As the sun began to set, the womans heart skipped a beat and she swallowed while her hand went to her neck before she slipped out of the bed despite the maids objection. The princess began pacing the room, unable to stay still. After pacing for a bit she took a deep breath and moved over to the vanity mirror where she began brushing her hair.

Angelique couldn't stand being cooped up like that and it was irritating her. She sat there brushing her long hair. The maid hadn't helped her get ready for bed yet so she was wearing a dark blue gown that laced up the back and pushed up her large breasts, making them look as if they were about to spill out of the gown as she sat there. "My lady, you should sleep. You need your rest." she told the young woman and Angelique shook her head. "I'm not tired." she said firmly.

Vincent made his way to the castle, the thoughts of what he was going to do tonight filled him with joy. He is eye were now constantly glowing. His hands constantly shaking with anticipation. It had been more than a thousand years since he had turned another. His mind was wandering when he approached the castle, and he almost forgot his plan.

Vincent strolled out of the woods and up to the front gate of the castle. Two knights were there standing guard. Vincent merely strolled right up to them. The two men looked confused at first. "Can we be of assistance good sir?" One of them asked in a confused tone. "Why yes you can. You can die." Vincent said as he moved with blinding speed and pinned both men to the wall. A hand on both of their throats choking the life out of them. The men pawed at his hands desperately trying to breathe. When the pair stopped moving, Vincent released them. He knew they would still be alive, but their master would surely kill them after they let Vincent do what he was about to do.

Vincent opened the main castle gate and strolled inside. There were guards everywhere, patrolling in random patterns. However Vincent was only concerned with eight of them. The two that patrolled around Angelique's tower, and the six on Angelique's balcony. He would have to be fast. An opportunity presented itself when one of the guards went to relieve himself. Vincent silently walked up behind the man and snapped his neck. He let the body fall to the ground creating a sound that the other guard became curious about.

The other guard called the name of his partner curiously. When nothing was returned, he walked over to check it out. The guard slowly approached the body, repeatedly calling out his name. Once it donned on him that the man was dead, he gasped and turned around to alert the guards. He found himself staring at Vincent. "Sorry." He said as he brought a knife across the mans throat. Once the deed was done, Vincent took his time walking up the side of his tower. His mind coming up with a plan to dispatch the men on Angelique's balcony.

He was about halfway up when he heard a scream. Vincent cursed himself, thinking it was someone discovering the bodies, but this was not the case. One of the hand maids had saw Vincent as he was walking up the side of the tower. Now every guard in the castle knew something was up. "Not this time. She is mine." He said aloud as he raced up to the balcony. When he landed, the six guards were all turned the other way. They were preparing to enter the tower and defend Angelique. They would not get the chance. Vincent grabbed two of the men and simply throw them over the balcony. He then pulled out his dagger and stabbed another in the back. At this point, the three men left drew their swords. One of them made a wild swinging motion at Vincent's head. Vincent ducked and moved his dagger across the man's throat. It was not a fatal cut, but it was enough to take this man out of the fight. He then kicked the next guard's foot forcing him to the ground. The man swung at Vincent's leg and found purchase. His sword cut deep into his leg. A normally fatal wound, but to Vincent, it was a nuisance. He brought his good foot down on the man's throat crushing his windpipe while he struggled with the last man. They burst through the door into the room with Angelique and her maid. Vincent drove the man to the floor and pressed his forearm to his throat choking the life out of him.

Once the man was dead, Vincent stood and looked at Angelique. Knowing they would not have long, he walked over to her. "Tell me princess. Do you tire of this boring life you lead? Knowing you are little more than a prisoner under your fathers hand?" He asked her in a hurried, but meaningful tone.

The princess and maid heard the commotion outside on the castle grounds before hearing the fighting out on the balcony. The maid looked at the balcony doors fearfully as it burst open and Vincent and the guard came inside. Seeing the dead bodies outside and watching Vincent kiss the one on the floor, the maid screamed while backing away.

Meanwhile Angelique stood up from where she was sitting and she turned to face him as he approached her. Just being near him made her heart race and she felt her hands tremble. As he questioned her, she looked at the woman who always seemed to follow her around no matter where she went before she nodded. "I-I am." she said softly in response to his question. "I am tired of it. I wish for more."

The maid gasped and shook her head. "My lady!" she said in protest but the princess ignored her.

Vincent grabbed Angelique and picked her up in his arms. The dress she was wearing almost made her breasts spill out as she was hoisted into his arms. Vincent gave Angelique a long and meaningful kiss. "Then you shall have it." He said. Five guards burst through the door and froze when they saw Angelique in his arms. "Gentleman" Vincent said as he slowly walked to the balcony and jumped over the side.

Angelique gasped as he grabbed her and lifted her into his arms. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she looked up into his arms before he kissed her. The woman closed her eyes and kissed him back, one of her hands stroking his cheek before she looked over as the door burst open and she stared wide eyed at the men from over Vincents shoulder. To them it looked like the princess was being kidnapped.

When Vincent jumped over the side of the balcony, she cried out and held onto him a little tighter while closing her eyes tightly. As they fell, the guards rushed to the edge of the balcony and watched as they fell towards the ground, thinking it was going to be the death of the princess. As she fell with Vincent, her long skirts fluttered a little and her hair became windblown.

Vincent landed with a pained grunt, but without harm to Angelique. "Sorry." He said in passing as he took off again, with her in his arms. The palace gate only had two men there, the two men whom Vincent choked earlier, that were disoriented and posed no threat to the Vincent.

Vincent rushed the door and kicked it open running off into the night. He had rescued Angelique, and had stolen her for himself. "Princess I promise you that, after tonight, the life you had will be over. I will enhance it." He said to her as he ran off into the night. It did not occur to him that he was still bleeding and that he was leaving a trail as he ran.

Opening her eyes, she looked up at him with a small smile as he appologized before shaking her head. "It's fine." she said softly as he ran with her. As he rushed the door and kicked it pen, she looked behind her and saw the dazed guards at the gate. She was silent as he ran off with her into the night. As he told her that the life she had was over and he'd enhance it, she nodded against his shoulder.

With a sigh, she closed her eyes while holding onto him as he carried her, her dainty hands holding onto his shirt as she closed her eyes, just enjoying the feeling of freedom she felt now that she was out of the castle.

Vincent rushed off into the night with Angelique in his arms. His thoughts turned to the actions he would be taking, and the pain in which Angelique would have to endure. "Do you trust me?" He asked her. He knew it was a stupid question seeing as she had only known him for two days. But he still asked it. He let the question hang in the air as he rushed towards his castle. They were well into the woods now, and nearly there. Tonight, he would give her pleasures beyond her wildest dreams, but then take her life before giving her a new one.

His question surprised the woman and she looked up at him. She stared up into his eyes before slowly nodding. "I-I do." she stammered. "I trust you." Turning her head, she looked in the direction that he was taking her. She was shocked at how far they'd come already and she looked around as they moved through the woods. "Where are you taking me?" she asked softly. Part of her tld her that it was absurd that she trusted him as much as she did. This... person... had killed her guards, taken her virginity and bit her. Not only that, but he had been able t scale the wall to her tower with ease and she survived the jump from her tower to the ground.

"To your new life." He said as his keep came into view. It was an old black castle with four large towers from ground to their peak at each corner of the castle. At the center of the castle, was a much larger tower, this one was build into the roof of his keep. The castle was small, but it was elegant. Torches were lit all around the edges of the castle in even spaces.

"You will not be the prisoner here that you were in your former castle. I have freed you from that life." He said carefully choosing his words so as to not alarm her. He let her down on her feet in front of the castle doors. "And of course, should you choose to return to that life, I will take you back this instant." He said in a calm voice with a calm face that was in contrast to his emotions.

Angelique became silent after he spoke and she rested her head upon his shoulder. She gazed at the castle as it came into view and she swallowed softly. His castle was different from her fathers style of castle. Her fathers castle had been large and made of white and grey stone. This one was small and made of black stone. Her attention was drawn off the castle to him when he spoke up and told her that she wouldn't be a prisoner at his castle and she look at him.

As she was set down, she placed a hand on his arm as she gained her balance, feeling the ground beneath her bare feet as she looked up at the large castle doors. For a long moment she was silent before she shook her head. "I don't want to return." she told him as she turned her gaze upon him.

Vincent smiled visibly. "Then com inside." He said as the doors opened as if by command. The castle had a warm feel to it. It was carpeted with a red colored carpet. Several taxidermied animals were about the room. There was a bearskin rug in front of the fireplace. The main part of the castle was just two rooms. The entrance, and the foyer. Inside the foyer was two large bookcases filled with books. In each of the four corners were small rooms that led to his towers. If one were to follow the towers up, they would find an entrance to the roof, and access to the main tower. None of the towers looked like they had been used in years, perhaps centuries.

"I have not had another soul in this castle for a very long time." He said to her as he led her into the foyer. Off to the side, near one of the windows, was a very large bed with a large red dyed wool comforter and red silk sheets. It was fairly obvious that Vincent was leading Angelique to the bed.

Seeing his smile, Angelique smiled in return before watching the doors open. She entered at his side and looked around. It did indeed have a warm feel to it which she found to be strange in a way because of the look on the outside. The woman took in her new surroundings as she walked along the red carpet, feeling it beneath her bare feet. It actually felt good since she was used to cold wooden and stone floors of her fathers castle.

"Why?" she asked him softly. "Why have you been living alone?" She loked over at him as he led her into the foyer, not even noticing that he led her into a room with a large bed in it. Looking away from him, she looked curiously at the bed before blushing a little as he led her over to the red covered bed. Upon reaching the bed, she sat down upon the edge of it, leaning to the side a little and holding herself up with her arm. Sitting there in her dark blue and white dress, she looked exotic and sexy with an innocent look about her.

"My life has always been a lonely one." He said in a half answer to her. He sat down beside her on the bed. "I lost someone dear to me long ago. I never found anyone as stunning or as beautiful, as caring, nor as innocent as her. until I met you." He said as he pressed his lips to hers. He kissed her with a long and passionate kiss.

He broke the kiss and started to move down her cheek and to her neck. "Until I found you. I was alone. Living in my castle. Watching the days go by." He said kissing her between each sentence.

She tilted her head as she listened to him and watched as he sat next to her. "That's horrible." she said softly, her blue eyes showing her compashion and how she cared even though she didn't know him very well. She felt her cheeks flush again as he leaned in and kissed her. Her eyes fluttered shut as she parted her lips and kissed him back with a faint moan, moving a little closer to him.

She was breathing a little heavily after he broke the kiss, her full lips a little swollen from their kiss and she tipped her head back a little as he kissed her cheek and neck. "Will... will you allow me to stay?" she asked softly. Her small hand came up and rested upon his chest.

Vincent leaned into her and forced her to the bed. "Allow it? My dear I would cherish your staying here." He said to her before kissing her in a long and passionate kiss. Vincent moved his hands to her dress and started to pull it up as he kissed her.

He pulled her dress up above her ass revealing everything below the waist. He planned on repeating his actions last night, only this time he would not be denied his true prize.

Angelique gasped as she was forced back onto the bed and she smiled after being told he'd cherish her staying there. She reached up and buried a hand into his hair while she kissed him back, her lips moving against his as he began pulling up her dress, the skirts moving up over her stocking clad legs.

Unlike the night before, she was completely dressed in her day clothing. She had silk stockings covering her legs with her under wear on beneath her gown. "Remove my dress Vincent." she said sftly. "Please. I don't like it." As she spoke, she reached behind her and untied the laces of her dress at the small of her back.

Vincent allowed her to sit up and started to remove her dress revealing her supple breasts. He took his time to slowly remove the dress. Once it was off of her, he pulled down her panties revealing her pussy to him. The visage was just as beautiful as it was the night before. "I truly have found the perfect woman." He said to her as he kissed her forcing her to the bed again. He removed his shirt revealing a body that, while not muscular, was definitely toned. He started to kiss Angelique again moving his body against hers, and rubbing his hard cock against her pussy. After a few minutes, he reached down and guided his cock to her hole.

He gave it a gentle push and slowly pushed his cock all the way in.

Sitting up, she held still for him as he removed her dress, blushing as her perky breasts bounced free of the tight confining dress. She helped him remove the gown by lifting her hips for him and she sighed before leaning back with a smile, once more raising her hips so he culd slip down her panties. She bit her bottom lip as she gazed up at him, giggling at him saying she was the perfect woman. Another moan escaped her lips as he kissed her again.

She felt his chest against hers as he removed his shirt and her hands went to his cold skin, running her fingers along his chest as she parted her long slender legs for him, shivering when she felt his cock rubbing against her pussy. As his cock entered her, she moaned once more as his cock went deeper and deeper into her until his hips were resting against hers.

Vincent started to move his hips against hers. The feeling of her soft velvety pussy clinging to his cock made him go wild. He started to move faster inside of her. His lips caressed hers as he kissed her. He moved his mouth down her neck to the small sores he had left the night before from his teeth. He kissed the area tenderly. His entire body told him to sink his teeth into that spot, but he held back. Choosing to lick the area instead.

His excitement grew and he started to move faster now. His mouth stayed on the same spot, as if it was unwilling to move. After a few minutes, he forced himself to pull back and grab her breasts as he continued to fuck her.

Angelique wrapped her legs around his waist as he began moving against her, moaning as his cock slid in and out of her tight pussy. She mewled gently and ran her hands along his chest and shoulders as he thrust faster in and out of her, tightening around him a little as he moved faster while they kissed each other, moaning into the kiss. Once he broke the kiss, she tipped her head back, exposing more of her neck while groaning softly and running her hands along his back. When he kissed her neck where he'd bitten her the night before, she graned again, the area a little bruised and sore.

His lick made her shiver but she panted sftly. Each of his thrusts caused her breasts to bounce between them, her hardened nipple grazing his firm chest, his cool skin making them tingle a little. But when he pulled back and grabbed her breasts, she arched her back while a moan, removing her arms from around him and grasping the sheets as she moaned his name.

Vincent moved faster now. Forcing his hips faster than a human possibly could. His hands grasped her breasts and his body started to demand more. Vincent slowed his hips and he leaned down over her. He put his hands on her head. The needs of his body demanded more than he could hold back with will. "Please dont hate me fore this." He said as his features changed. His eyes glowed and his teeth grew. He sunk his teeth into the same spot from the night before, and sank them in deep. His teeth pierced her jugular and the blood started to flow into his mouth. Vincent started to suck up the blood while moving his hips faster. The feeling of her life force flowing into him and her body quivering around his cock was unlike anything he had ever experienced.

Back
Top Bottom