Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Drama's Personal PvP - All Are Welcome!

After PvP had been locked, I was really sad to hear that. While it hadn't been to terribly active, it was a source of amusement that I hadn't seen on many other forums.

Sure, noobs wandered in without reading anything. They got fried or scared off or what have you. Oh well. Pussies don't change too terribly often, so I think that was for the better.

So we're trying to have a better image? BM's evolved into what now? PvP was closed because you're not promoting infighting in public? Well, nothing is stopping anyone from threadshitting. Maybe the fear of being banned for some amount of time or potentially permabanned.

Since this is a journal and this section is moderated, I'll ask you to keep your comments within the rules. Otherwise, welcome to my PvP journal.

Got something to say? Say it! Vent it out! I don't give a fuck. Here's a place to put all of your anger and hate that you don't want munging up your personal journals. Abuse it as you'd like (within site rules)!

ALSO! Please refrain from naming names here. Don't want everyone coming here, pissing and moaning that they were called out on their BS, then getting this journal locked, deleted, or getting me banned/warned. Thanks, in advance, for following my stupid simple guidelines.

You smarmy conversation shitter. You've never got anything to say. Always dragging your e-balls around, rubbing them on all that's good and dandy. I can't stand the thought of a human life ending, knowing that the knowledge and personality will be gone forever... but you know, some people... I think we'd be better off without you.

Also, there's a pair of you tards who ought to watch their fucking mouths. Next time, when people air opinions and you don't like them, how about your grow a fucking spine and say something instead of being ignorant and uninformed twits badmouthing people on the LOLINTERNET? It's cool, PM me and we'll talk like adults.

Some people have a bad day and get to rant and rave. Sometimes it's even on a subject in which you hold dear to your heart. And sometimes, it'll piss you off or heaven forbid, ANNOY you. Am I not allowed to have a bad day? Am I not allowed to air my immediate disdain for your beloved entertainment? Am I not allowed to ask you questions to which I am honestly curious about? While you're so annoyed, you couldn't bother to answer anything. It just allowed me to see a tiny glimpse of you, you spineless brain dead fool. Keep watching your idiot box and see where it gets you.

Oh, let us not forget about you. Assumptions. Stop making them. Got questions about me, please ask me. I will gladly explain in great length about whatever it is you want to know about me, but please, don't assume you know a god damned bit about me until we've spoken personally. I'll do the same for you, that is make no assumptions about you. ;)

*takes deep breath* Oh god, that felt good.

Oooo, look at you! You don't like my journal, so just be passive aggressive and rate it low! That'll sure show me!

I see you, fuck wit. I see you're a chicken shit and can't bother to comment. Tell me what's wrong, baby. I'd love to hear what's chapping your ass raw.

We could sure do better in this world without spineless cunts, like yourself. "Meeeeeeh, I don't like it. DOWN VOTE. Don't add comment or opinion. I fear conversation in which I'm too unarmed to handle." Yep, I see you.

dramamine213 said:
Oooo, look at you! You don't like my journal, so just be passive aggressive and rate it low! That'll sure show me!

I see you, fuck wit. I see you're a chicken shit and can't bother to comment. Tell me what's wrong, baby. I'd love to hear what's chapping your ass raw.

We could sure do better in this world without spineless cunts, like yourself. "Meeeeeeh, I don't like it. DOWN VOTE. Don't add comment or opinion. I fear conversation in which I'm too unarmed to handle." Yep, I see you.

I dont enjoy this thread, thefore I rated it low. No need to make an ass of yourself.

To be fair, that quoted post wasn't to anyone in particular. It was generalized bait, which seemed to have worked quite quickly. *waggles eyebrows*

I don't feel as if I'm making an ass out of myself. I'm totally sober, sick of people's bullshit, and I'm cranky about PvP not being around. Therefore, I'm solving my own lack of amusement by creating it now. I'm trying to remain as in-the-rules as I can, without flaming anyone or directly AND!! I'm keeping it in a journal! Something which was constantly brought up about bitchranty journals in PvP!! (+2 points for awesome, there! Haha!)

Thanks for admitting. I'm glad you have the spine to say it. Therefore, what I said isn't true in your case. :) For that, I owe you thanks for being an adult and coping to your actions. :D <3

dramamine213 said:
To be fair, that quoted post wasn't to anyone in particular. It was generalized bait, which seemed to have worked quite quickly. *waggles eyebrows*

I don't feel as if I'm making an ass out of myself. I'm totally sober, sick of people's bullshit, and I'm cranky about PvP not being around. Therefore, I'm solving my own lack of amusement by creating it now. I'm trying to remain as in-the-rules as I can, without flaming anyone or directly AND!! I'm keeping it in a journal! Something which was constantly brought up about bitchranty journals in PvP!! (+2 points for awesome, there! Haha!)

Thanks for admitting. I'm glad you have the spine to say it. Therefore, what I said isn't true in your case. :) For that, I owe you thanks for being an adult and coping to your actions. :D <3
I figured, though I thought why not.

Is the language you used really necessary?

Quite welcome :3

Yes, yes it is. I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore. ;)

Also, hurrah on being older.

Hmm.

Me thinks the trolls are trolling a bit too hard. And this time, it's totally not me. Amusing.

Troll on trolls. Let's see where this takes us all. :)

Fucking weeaboos. Disgusting AND disappointing. Good thing I haven't seen any limit on how many weeaboos and disappointments I can ignore in chat. Maybe, hopefully, they'll grow up.

And sure, I shat in chat... because most people were, as well. No, I don't like shitty cheap anime. Why? It's boring and has the shallowest characters. Naruto, Tenchi, Inuyasha, etc., just vapid wastes of time. And people tell me to grow up.

At least I know about the crazy amounts of radiation pouring in from your beloved anime creating nation poisoning the US... and how they plan on leaving the reactors open and spewing out rads that are conveniently blowing state side. Your precious animes aren't going to save you from radiation poisoning. Go ahead, relax a bit more. See where it gets you, weeaboo.

Liking it to the point of making up powers or having in depth knowledge about minute aspects of any anime has graduated you from a casual watcher to a weeaboo. Only weeaboos are offended by being called such.

Back
Top Bottom