Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Group of Friends OOC

ShashaWraight

Supernova
OOC

Name: Shasha Nailo
Nationality: White
Grade: 10
Sexual Preference: Bi
Bio: Shasha and her twin sister grew up in a rough environment. Their dad left them at birth and there stepfather didn't like them. So Shasha and her sister only had each other to rely on.
Image: http://i562.photobucket.com/albums/ss64/Anita101_05/2.jpg (I'm the one with the short hair)

RE: Friends OOC

For the rp --> http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=20058&action=lastpost

Heellooo. It's been a while since I've RPed, but I'd like to try again! Here is my profile. Please let me know if you need anything else.

Name: Aurelia "Lia" Frazier
Nationality: White/Latina
Grade: 11
Sexual Preference: Straight-ish
Bio: Her dad died when she was too young to really know him and her mother was never really a mother figure. Lia is used to her independence. She keeps up her grades to keep her mom happy, works to have some spending money, and plays drums in a crappy garage band.
(anyone who wants to be in said crappy band, lemme know. :3)
Image:
images

grumplestilskein said:
Heellooo. It's been a while since I've RPed, but I'd like to try again! Here is my profile. Please let me know if you need anything else.

Name: Aurelia "Lia" Frazier
Nationality: White/Latina
Sexual Preference: Straight-ish
Bio: Her dad died when she was too young to really know him and her mother was never really a mother figure. Lia is used to her independence. She keeps up her grades to keep her mom happy, works to have some spending money, and plays drums in a crappy garage band.
(anyone who wants to be in said crappy band, lemme know. :3)

Welcome. Good to have yo

Name: Jane Sate
Nationality: Half Japanese, half Caucasian
Grade: 12
Bio: Jane's always had the good life, wealthy parents who had given her plenty. As far as school goes however, she's always had a real lack of motivation, her grades only sub par. (To the person above me, I'd be happy to be the bassist in your garage band XD)
Image: [x]

Name: Andol
Grade: 12
Sexual Preference: Gay
Bio: Andol has not really had a what could be called a happy life, and the worse of it has been sinice he has come out of the closet. Though he has not let it dystroy his friendly additude that he shows, of course every now and then the young man does sink down into kind of a funk. Probably the best thing that he has going for him is his grades... which being the genius that he is, are almost prefect. Leaving the young man to be class validictoration, as long nothing bad happens this year to keep him out of school...
Image:
1247223502l.jpg

Where do we go to RP?

Name: Lory Nailo
Sexual Preference: Lesbian, Bicurious
Bio: Lory and her twin sister Sasha were always there for each other, Having had a rough time growing up. She wears her hair in a braid, whether or not Sasha does or not
Image: http://i562.photobucket.com/albums/ss64/...1_05/2.jpg Lory is the one with long hair

Name: Noah Blackheart
Nationality: white
Grade: 12th
Bio: Noah doesn't tend to be 'one of the crowd'. He is totally his own person, and yes. This does include being emo sometimes.
Other than that, he's pretty damn smart. He excersizes constantly, playing lacrosse as well as tennis.
Noah, although he doesn't admit it... is adopted. Also, when he gets overly depressed which happens too often for his liking becauseof his isolation... well, lets just say him and a knife dont mix well.
Image:
takashi-012.jpg

Name: Johnathan Slade Rochester((J Rock or J for short.))
Sexual Preference: Straight
Bio: A bit of a bully, J Rock only picks on people he likes being around. If he doesn't like you, he simply won't speak to you. While he seems gruff, he has a way with words that is unmatched in the school, making him a constant hit with the ladies. He tends to get himself into trouble quite often and has a long list of offenses in his folder.
Image:
0612hp.jpg

Great! I'll write up a bio and post it later today. Also..if grumplestilskein's band needs any more members, I wouldn't mind being a part of it.
:)

Oh, also had one other question. Do you prefer we stay limited to one character? I have two in mind and can't seem to be able to decide between them. :p lol

Just to have somewhere to keep track of it, here is the list of bandmembers:

Vocalist: Lory Nailo (eclipsestorm)
Guitarist: Amber Valentine (Teddi)
Bassist: Jane Sate (Ruki)
Drummer: Aurelia Frazier (grumplestilskein)

EDIT: Okay, band is all full. Anubis it is, unless there are any objections. [:

Sure thing grumplestilskein :) Guitarist works great. Also had a band name suggestion for you. Another RP I did a long time ago, our characters were in a band called Anubis.

Name: Amber Valentine
Sexual Preference: Straight blond
Bio: Honest, shy, and friendly. She tends to speak before she thinks at times. As long as she can remember, she has loved music...whether playing or singing. Her father used to joke that she knew how to play before she knew how to walk. Her mother died when she was very young, so her father has been her main influence in life. Since she is an only child, her father tends to be bit overprotective and has sheltered her quite a bit. Because of this, she tends to be a little naive and trusting, but it also allows her to see the good in everyone.
Image:
http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa331/Teddi90/Amber.jpg

Back
Top Bottom