Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

There is always someone better (BunnyChan x SpecialKay)

BunnyChan

Super-Earth
Rena was to school early, like always, a satisfied smirk on her face as she walked away from a group of three guys beaten on the ground. She had been challenged and that always made her happy, the three guys all from the years below her shooting to take her position as best fighter. Since she was done and still had a bit of time left she grabbed a drink from the vending machine and headed to class since when she wasn't playing the strong tomboy she played the intelligent princess, a two face of sorts. When she reached the classroom the teacher was the only one there and he smiled, "Hey Rena, we are going to be getting a transfer student today, will you show him around, leaving a good impression would be good." Rena raised an eyebrow, "Why's that?" she asked and the teacher just smiled and she shook it off sitting in the back near the window waiting for the day to start curious about said transfer student.

Lance Moreau was dropped of by his chauffeur in a stretch black limo, he nodded in appreciation as he stepped out of the car, slipping on some shades with no nose piece but was a continuation of the lens which was fairly rounded and tinted a light blue. He was wearing a white button up shirt, and a black and white flannel, with black jeans and white high top shoes. He slung his backpack over his shoulder and began to make his way up the steps, a few people testing the new kid with shouts of clear anger, but Lance shook them off without a flinch. He opened the door to the school his footsteps echoed through thr now empty halls as he made his way to his first class. He placed his hand on the cold metal of the door handle twisting it and pulling it open, taking a step...well more of a slide into the class, he handed a note to the teacher that stated he was the new student, taking a seat next to Rena, unknowing of her reputation.

Rena looked over at the new kid with a smirk, this would be fun, she liked breaking kids like him, he looked like a very weak guy and it would be fun to make him cry after class. Though right now in front of the teacher she acted like the nice honor student she essentially was, "Hello, I am Rena, I will be the one in charge of showing you around" she said with a small cute smile and she had a beautiful face and body which was the first thing people noticed, that of a super model. "If you have any questions feel free to ask me after class is over" she said turned back and winking at the teacher who nodded and smiled. Behind her smile though she was scheming, whether she would lead him into an empty room and beat him down or if this guy would just crack if she threatened him, either way one or the other would happen after class.

Lance chuckled at her sudden introduction, it sounded fake... And apparently...he was right. He looked up towards the teacher a left hand resting on his cheek."I'm Lance Moreau...and I don't care who shows me around."Lance muttered a noticeable sound of boredom in his voice as he studied the board. He spoke with an odd quietness one no one except those near him could hear, he muttered the answer before the full question was written down, he leaned back in his chair and released a yawn flexing his arm as to release the aching pains he had from his tense joints. He yaNed rubbing sleepiness out of his eyes as he rested his feet on he table one laying on the other.

The teacher seemed to ignore his blatent disregard for common courtesy and that confused Rean and once class was out she got up slightly interested in the guy who got away with putting his feet on the table and also seemed uninterested in her, she was always the girl other guys looked at, call her vain but it pissed her off when he didn't pay her a second glance. "Follow me" she said grabbing her bag and literally dragging him out of the classroom once it had been dismissed and she led him to the place her gang met and there were about four guys inside, "Get lost!" she said her voice huskier than before and they scrambled out as she stopped once they were inside, "You... Since your new I will forgive you for earlier but next time you talk to me you better have a more respectful tone... Do you understand?" she asked her true self clearly revealed and she had a less cute more sexy look and her voice and actions were clearly that of a tomboy not the elegant princess of earlier.

Lance relaxed popping a piece of gum into his mouth before class ended. He grabbed his bag and yawned, as a sudden motion of someone jerking on his arm sent him jumping out of his seat. He was basically dragged halfway across the school, but he truly didn't care taking it as a tour of the rather large school. He noticed as they entered a secluded area hearing her tone change to a huskies voice as she commanded a group o guys to leave. Then she continued that disrespectful tone on him and he just chuckled as he turned to face her. "Wait now...a respectful tone to yu? You should respect me...not the other way around. "Lance chuckled slightly his tone was rather happy not angry, sad, or even scared just...happy. To prove his point he punched her in the stomach his entire fist going into her abs as he twisted it, twisting a pressure point hidden deep withinthe stomach area, before he lifted her body with one arm and tossed it against the wall, not even breaking a sweat as he blew on his fingers to show how easy it was. "You...have no clue who you're messing with."

Rena's eyes popped open as he easily dispatched her and she looked up a look of confusion mixed with anger as she stumbled up, just being able to stand proved she was an experienced and skilled fighter and she was catching her breath, "You bastard... You have no clue who your messing with... Rena Gold... Number one fighter... Best grades... Wealthiest... And hottest... Girl at this school..." she said deep breaths between eath part and her chest was heaving a bit until she caught her breath, the pain was still pretty intense but she got into a small stance in case attacked again but in truth, in the back of her mind him beating her so easily scared the hell out of her, though pride would not allow her to admit it.

"Well you don't know who I am... Lance Moreau...heir to Moreau Enterprise...number one ranked fighter...in the world... Straight a's since I was in diapers...my looks aren't to bad either."Lance teased with a wink, as he lunged forward faking a left jab before coming upwards with a kick under her chin that sent her into the wall, he lunged forward his hand against her neck as he chuckled. "I will admit though...you are a very pretty woman."Lance said with a wink placing a stealing a kiss from her lips before kneeing her in the stomach and grabbing the collar of her shirt as he lifted her over him and slammed her on the floor. "Tell me when you're ready to give up...I'm just getting warmed up."Lance said with a playful wink as he stood with his hands in his pockets.

"You... Bastard..." Rena forced out her body shooting with pain and she couldn't believe it, she could't block a single blow or land one of her own and she looked up at him her eyes still fierce, she would just have to pay him back next time, her family was that of a famous group of fighters, a dojo of fighters who practiced martial arts and the ancient art of kendo, all she needed was a sword she thought naively and she went for a kick hoping to at least catch him off guard, her kicked fueled by fury of being kissed by a man, which surprisingly was the first time since she was a child.

Lance registered the kick a little to slow feeling it in his left leg as he tipped over catching his body into a push-up position pushing his entire body up with only one grunt as he turns to face her with a wink. "Daddy's little girl scared I stole her first real kiss?"Lance asked as he motioned a crying motion, he kicked the tree next to him a branch falling as he tossed it to her. "Take it...it'll balance this out."Lance said with a chuckle, his muslces tensed enough that his shirt tore, along with his flannel to show that he was a lot muscular than he locked, with a six pack that could had been mistaken for eight, chiseled pecs, and rather large biceps and triceps. He smiled as he bounced from one foot to the other, clearly getting serious now. Ready to use his special fighting style, wing chub the wH to deflect hits before hitting with his own attacks.

There was a bit of blood coming out of Rena's mouth and she took the tree branch pulling a knife from her pocked and trimming off the rough parts making it smooth and when she swang it in practice it was well balance, it showed how skilled she was with a wooden sword and she looke at Lance with anger in her eyes, "You dare give me a sword... Cocky bastard..." she said taking a stance but her power was only about 70 percent, the damage sustained enough to make her slow and weak compared to a fresh self and she attacked first something if calm she would never have done and she gave a wondeful downwards slash, it would probably connect but the lack of power and trembling in her hands would reduce the power to a very weak blow for someone like Lance.

Lance let it bounce off his muscular shoulder with a chuckle. "Ow."Lance teased with a grin, he placed a hand on her hands and pushed outdated causing the sword to drop, as he grabbed her and pulled her forward pressing his elbow into her stomach as he tossed her over him. He watched as she hit the wall and slid down making his step forward as he walked over to her body, and smiled. "Now...some things you should know about me... I am a fighter...and I am very sadistic to get my needs."Lance said with a wink as he grabbed her by the shirt and pulled her towards him, his arms wrapping around her in a bear hug pinning her arms to her side. "So do you give up now?"Lance asked with a chuckle.

Any more of a beating and she would pass out so she nodded in defeat, she felt like shit, how could she let a punk like him beat her, she had disgraced her family in her eyes and she looked away from him her remaining pride keeping her from being respectful to the winner, "You have bested me... You will be recognized as the schools top fighter..." she said a snarl on her face, she didn't like this whatsoever and she was naive towards his words about getting his needs though she was sure he would do anything after beating her to this point.

"Well now... I will allow you to keep your title as the best fighter... no one needs to know of this... fight... as long as... you help me with my needs." Lucifer smiled, pushing her body against the wall, so her chest would smash against the bricks, smiling as his hands caressed her toned body, his hips moving as if controlled by a lustful magic as it grinded against her ass. Feeling up every nook and cranny she had with a smile. "I will show you just what I mean." Lucifer said with a chuckle, as he slid his hand along her body, down her thigh, and pulled up her skirt, smiling as his hands moved to grasp onto her clit, pinching her two lips together, with a smile, before sliding his fingers along the length of her slit, up... then down... and so forth.

Rena was scared now, as for all of her nasty habits, despite hot great body, she was innocent and a complete inexperienced tomboy when it came to sex, she wasn't sure what to say as he rubbed her the feeling foreign and unwanted but at the same time her body seemed to be reacting and that scared her even more, "No stop!" she shouted struggling against him to no avail, he was too strong and she was too hurt to put up a good fight.

"Now now... you sure you want to lose your title as the best? Then you will surely have nothing... and all the boys around here will start to have their way with you... and I will stand there... laughing..." Lance said with a sly grin, showing the sadistic side of his brain, his hands beginning to play more and more vigorous, before sliding her panties aside, and pushing his middle and index finger into her slit, feeling around as he pressed against the walls of her slit, smiling at how tight she was, how wet she was amazed him more. "You may say stop... but your body... says... Fuck me."

"No..." Rena said her legs closing around his hand to stop the onslaught which was making her wet, she didn't want her body to react this way, she wanted to get away and she kicked backwards at his ball hoping to get him down for the count so she could escape, at the same time she snarled, "Nobody else can beat me up... Nobody will have there way!" she snarled the kick speeding up.

"Now that's what you say now... but... what if they ganged on you...nay... what if... I choose to help them?" Lance smiled, pushing her body harder into the wall, pushing his fingers deeper into her body, using his feet to be pressed into the wall, as he began to drop his pants, his boxers following fairly quickly as he revealed his long erect fourteen inch stick between his legs with a chuckle, letting her feel the throbbing, and heart beat that came along with his long hard member. Smiling, he moved to head of his cock, positioning it against the mouth of her slit, using his hips, to slide it up and down along her slit, releasing gasps, she was soaking wet. "Now... this is going to happen... it doesn't matter if you say yes or not." Lance said with a grin.

"No!" Rena said struggling and she was frantic now, she didn't want her virginity taken by a man like him, though at the moment it didn't seem like she could stop it and she scrambled trying to move away but his strength was too much for her as she began to cry soft silent tears, why was he doing this to her, she had to ask, "Why me... Was it because I threatened you... If so I will apologize..." she said her voice quivering, she had never been overpowered like this before.

"Well... many many reasons... you thought you could beat me so easily... I felt offended. You threatened me... I felt offended. And the biggest reason... you have a nice hot body... that has never been touched... I can tell you that... well think of this as.... your first taste." Lance smiled, as he shoved his entire thick stick deep into her folds, releasing a moan against her ear, feeling his entire cock engulfed by her body, he felt it reach the back, and smiled, as he felt something like a wall, if he were to cum... and want to ruin her life... he would do it there... she would become pregnant... and he would laugh. Lance began to thrust into her body, feeling as every time he went in, his body slapped her ass playfully, watching as her blood dripped down his cock after finding out he broke her hymen. "Someone's not a virigin no more." Lance teased with a smile.

Rena broke down her strong front breaking completely now and she was sobbing heavily her body being dirtied and she was in pain cries of pain coming out with her tears and she could feel her entire world crashing down around her, he was raping her essentially and she couldn't believe it, what was she to do now, nobody would want her, she didn't even have power over her own life anymore, not to mention if her father found out he would beat her until she couldn't move. She was too upset to talk right now still struggling but he probably just liked that as she was taken forcefully.

Lance smiled, forcing his member farther into her pussy, until the moment he was up to his hips, to move in any farther would mean splitting her apart and pushing his hips in, so he was satisfied with the deepness of which he was going in. He heard some people coming within distance, the footsteps making it fairly audible. "You should tell them to leave... that is... unless you want to be seen getting fucked in your own domain." Lance smiled, his cock never stopping as he thrusted into her body, he could feel her pussy pulling him in for more, no matter how much she said she didn't want it... she clearly did. He felt his cock get wrapped around more, moans escaping his lips as he pushed into her body, pulling out til he reached the brim of his head, smiling as he would push it back in quickly.

Rena through her tears manage to shout, "Don't come over here unless you want to die..." she said her voice shakey and they ran off, she wept as he raped her and she could tell what he was thinking, he was thinking that she wanted it but she knew her body may react but that didn't mean she wanted it, it just meant she was a regular woman and that is what their bodies did when stimulated, then she snarled whispering just so he understood her, "No matter what you do to me I will never be yours... I will never be yours..." she whimpered her voice hardly threatening as she cried.

Lance smiled, his hands shifting to grab onto her ass, as he held it in his hands, it was the perfect size and everything, fitting his hands perfectly as he grabbed onto it, pulling towards him every time he thrusted forwards. "Now...that's what you think.... but you clearly don't understand.... I don't take no for an answer." Lance gained a devilish grin, an evil laugh escaping his two lips as he smiled, his cock rocking in to her body, as he leaned forward, kissing her cheek, and licking away her tears, with a smile. "You... are mine... whether you like it or not..." Lance smiled as he spoke calmly. "Don't worry though... you will be known as the best of the best... I will not take that from you..." Lance smiled again, his speed and power of thrusts, never fluxuating, only getting stronger and faster, as he felt his cock reach the back of her pussy each time, feeling as the juices that flowed out of her legs, flung themselves everywhere with each thrust.

Rena was still crying but she was hardly able to struggle anymore, her body was worn out and the pain and disgust couldn't stop a bit of pleasure her body was experiencing trying to force its way up and she had to clench her teeth to stop herself from moaning out in pleasure, "So what... Your going to make me your bitch, why? Why not get a woman who doesn't find you disgusting?" she asked a little bite still left in her.

Back
Top Bottom