Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Night Breed by RobBase086 and Remnant_Of_Dreams

Anemone bit down on her lower lip suppressing the cry of pain that wanted out, instead she shook her head trying not to squirm to much. "N-no" While she had felt his fingers inside of her his cock was a completely different matter even if it was slow and small amounts at a time, of course it didn't help much with the fact that she was a bit scared with him taking her virginity. It was a strange feeling wanting something and yet not wanting it as well.

Remnant_Of_Dreams said:
Anemone bit down on her lower lip suppressing the cry of pain that wanted out, instead she shook her head trying not to squirm to much. "N-no" While she had felt his fingers inside of her his cock was a completely different matter even if it was slow and small amounts at a time, of course it didn't help much with the fact that she was a bit scared with him taking her virginity. It was a strange feeling wanting something and yet not wanting it as well.

Britt was being gentle with her as he could. He did not know that he was hurting her that bad. He kissed her softly onto her lips. Then kissing deeper and more passionately with her. "What is wrong my sweet? I thought that you wanted this. You had no problems down stairs." He told her which it was confusing him with her actions that she was making. He began to fondle and squeeze her breasts while he slowly slid out of her and then slid his cock back inside her deeper. He was doing this very slowly until she became use to it.

Anemone returned his kiss passionately, listening to his question she smiled up at him sweetly. "Nothing, just a little nervous is all. This is my first time after all and I know you're being gentle for me and I love it that you care that much about me but it's only natural for a virgin to be nervous when it's her first time having sex." She kissed him softly moaning slightly as he fondled and squeezed her breasts, it didn't take long for her to get used to him moving in and out of her and soon she moved her hips in a rhythm with his. "God...your cock feels amazing"

Remnant_Of_Dreams said:
Anemone returned his kiss passionately, listening to his question she smiled up at him sweetly. "Nothing, just a little nervous is all. This is my first time after all and I know you're being gentle for me and I love it that you care that much about me but it's only natural for a virgin to be nervous when it's her first time having sex." She kissed him softly moaning slightly as he fondled and squeezed her breasts, it didn't take long for her to get used to him moving in and out of her and soon she moved her hips in a rhythm with his. "God...your cock feels amazing"

He loved her return kiss from her as he continued to grind and move with her on the couch. He smiled at her as she returned a smile back to him. "I understand but once you are broke in and get use to this you will love it even more. Yes I am trying to do the best that I can." He told her as he continued to find it a little easier now to move in and out of her. "Do not worry Anemone you will be fine lover with me!" He told her as he continued to slide deeper and deeper inside her and faster and faster now with his cock. He could feel her starting to grind and move with him. "Your pussy feels amazing lover!"

Anemone moaned louder as he went deeper and faster into her, it felt amazing as waves of pleasure coursed through her entire body. Adding to what had already started to build inside of her she continued to moan whenever he hit a sensitive spot, she had never imagined Britt being her first with how he had originally treated her. However, she loved how it felt having his cock throbbing inside of her, as the pressure continued to build she squirmed against him. "I'm...g-gonna cum soon Britt," with what he had done to her earlier both when she first woke up and he forced himself on her to now it didn't really surprise her that it didn't take long for her to get so close to her limit with his cock moving inside of her.

Remnant_Of_Dreams said:
Anemone moaned louder as he went deeper and faster into her, it felt amazing as waves of pleasure coursed through her entire body. Adding to what had already started to build inside of her she continued to moan whenever he hit a sensitive spot, she had never imagined Britt being her first with how he had originally treated her. However, she loved how it felt having his cock throbbing inside of her, as the pressure continued to build she squirmed against him. "I'm...g-gonna cum soon Britt," with what he had done to her earlier both when she first woke up and he forced himself on her to now it didn't really surprise her that it didn't take long for her to get so close to her limit with his cock moving inside of her.

Britt began to moan in pleasure grunting and as he grinded against her body. Kissing her lips deeply and passionately. He sucked onto her tongue and then her lower lip. As he teased just a bit and bit and pulled onto her lip just a bit as well. He loved how she was reacting how he was making love to her. He knew inside this sweet innocent girl was a naughty girl who was waiting to be unleashed. He just did not know how to unleash it until their lips met together. Now he started to pound his cock a little harder into her pussy than before as he noticed her muscles loosened up just a bit for him. "That is it baby cum for you man! I can tell by the way your pussy muscles is snapping at my cock due to how hungry it is. I will be cumming as well for you!" Britt was loving this new side of Anemone.

Anemone moaned softly as he sucked onto her tongue and then her lower lip, she gasped softly as he bit and pulled onto her lip just a bit as well. She loved what he was doing to her and moaned louder as he started to pound his cock a little harder into her, she kissed him deeply and playfully bit his bottom lip. It wasn't much longer before she cried out in pleasure as she came against his cock and her body began to orgasm

Remnant_Of_Dreams said:
Anemone moaned softly as he sucked onto her tongue and then her lower lip, she gasped softly as he bit and pulled onto her lip just a bit as well. She loved what he was doing to her and moaned louder as he started to pound his cock a little harder into her, she kissed him deeply and playfully bit his bottom lip. It wasn't much longer before she cried out in pleasure as she came against his cock and her body began to orgasm

Britt could tell by Anemones louder moans that she was very close to orgasming for him. He moaned and groaned louder as he began to ram and slam his cock into her deeply. He was so close to cumming as he continued to grind up against her feeling her bite onto his lip. "That is it baby let the naughty Anemone come out to play!" He told her as he finally exploded deeply inside her pussy. He then was wore out and held her in his arms.

She squirmed against him moaning softly as she felt him cum inside of her, it was strange and yet felt good as well. Once her orgasm ended she laid there panting softly and closed her eyes a bit worn out, she wasn't sure if the exhaustion was part of the sex but at the moment she didn't care. Anemone smiled softly as he held her in his arms, "I think I need a nap...that felt amazing Britt, even if now I'm completely worn out.''

Remnant_Of_Dreams said:
She squirmed against him moaning softly as she felt him cum inside of her, it was strange and yet felt good as well. Once her orgasm ended she laid there panting softly and closed her eyes a bit worn out, she wasn't sure if the exhaustion was part of the sex but at the moment she didn't care. Anemone smiled softly as he held her in his arms, "I think I need a nap...that felt amazing Britt, even if now I'm completely worn out.''

He could feel her moving around just a bit with him as they were grinding together. The loud moaning of them having sex had Dan wondering what was going on as he climbed up the stairs seeing both Britt and Anemone naked in each others arms. Britt was wore out as well because even though Anemone was just a virgin he still had to work hard to please her and make sure her first time was pleasureable as well as memerable as well. "Why don't we just cuddle here for a while and take a nap together beautiful? Oh I bet you are wore out all right but the more you practice in having sex my beautiful queen the longer you can last. Plus, if you control your orgasms as well you will enjoy it even more." He told her as they laid together.

Dan sees them laying together wondering what happened while he was down in the basement. He could smell the sex in the air from both Britt and Anemone. He wondered how this might have happened when Anemone hated when Britt or even Dan touched her. It was due to some changes that are still going on inside Anemone that is causing things to be different.

Anemone just laid there enjoying the extra warmth of his body when she heard Dan come up, or maybe she had sensed him first. She wasn't sure which but either way she knew he was there, opening her eyes she looked at him for a moment before closing them again. It didn't take long for her to fall asleep in Britt's arms, she had noticed the changes occurring in her mind and body after drinking both Britt and Dan's blood but had ignored them. Anemone had felt they were unimportant with what she was planning so had felt no need to pay any attention or energy on the changes, but soon enough those changes would be obvious to everyone around her. First her appearance had changed as well as her race and now her personality would change a bit as well

Remnant_Of_Dreams said:
Anemone just laid there enjoying the extra warmth of his body when she heard Dan come up, or maybe she had sensed him first. She wasn't sure which but either way she knew he was there, opening her eyes she looked at him for a moment before closing them again. It didn't take long for her to fall asleep in Britt's arms, she had noticed the changes occurring in her mind and body after drinking both Britt and Dan's blood but had ignored them. Anemone had felt they were unimportant with what she was planning so had felt no need to pay any attention or energy on the changes, but soon enough those changes would be obvious to everyone around her. First her appearance had changed as well as her race and now her personality would change a bit as well

Britt soon rested his head onto her breasts and smiled as he was asleep enjoying where his head was at. He was becoming a different person since Anemone gave some of her blood to him when she transferred that into his body when they kissed after she had bitten him. It was as if a part of Anemone was inside of him but he was still the same Britt. The same thing has ocured with Dan as well. He was still groggy and tired from getting bitten so Dan wound up sitting in a old chair and falling asleep. Soon Anemone will make her presents known to the first man she was in love with. How will he react to the new Anemone?

By the time Anemone woke up it was morning, more then likely past noon by how the light shined in the window. Stifling a yawn she untangled herself from Britt and stood stretching, while she was a bit hungry she was also curious about the house so wandered around. Managing to find someone's bedroom she grabbed a shirt and pulled it over her head, it was a black long sleeve button up shirt that cut off just above her knee's. After putting the shirt on she wandered around looking for her bra, panties and pants, it didn't bother her to walk around naked she just felt like getting dressed. A habit she had learned at a young age, after putting her underwear and pants on she returned to the living room crossing her arms over her chest, "Britt I'm hungry..."

Remnant_Of_Dreams said:
By the time Anemone woke up it was morning, more then likely past noon by how the light shined in the window. Stifling a yawn she untangled herself from Britt and stood stretching, while she was a bit hungry she was also curious about the house so wandered around. Managing to find someone's bedroom she grabbed a shirt and pulled it over her head, it was a black long sleeve button up shirt that cut off just above her knee's. After putting the shirt on she wandered around looking for her bra, panties and pants, it didn't bother her to walk around naked she just felt like getting dressed. A habit she had learned at a young age, after putting her underwear and pants on she returned to the living room crossing her arms over her chest, "Britt I'm hungry..."

Britt did not feel her moving out of his arms at all because he was too busy sleeping. He did not realize that she was dressed and ready to get something to eat. As he heard her voice saying that she was hungry Britt opened his eyes and smiled at her. "Good morning or whatever time it is my beautiful queen! Well we could all go get something to eat at IHOP if that is ok with you my beautiful queen?" He said this with a smile looking up at her stark naked. "Hey I like that black shirt on you! It looks great on you sexy!" As he pulled her into his arms and kissed her deeply and passionately.

Anemone chuckled softly returning his kiss just as deeply and passionately, "I'm surprised I didn't wake you or Dan while I was exploring this place, it's definitely big. As for the shirt I borrowed it from someone's bedroom thought I didn't expect it to be so big, I do love the color though." She smiled softly leaning against his body ignoring the fact that he was naked, "IHOP sounds like it will do just fine and as for time I believe it's after noon judging by the light coming through the window." Anemone turned her attention to Dan, "should I wake him and see if he'd like to join us?"

Remnant_Of_Dreams said:
Anemone chuckled softly returning his kiss just as deeply and passionately, "I'm surprised I didn't wake you or Dan while I was exploring this place, it's definitely big. As for the shirt I borrowed it from someone's bedroom thought I didn't expect it to be so big, I do love the color though." She smiled softly leaning against his body ignoring the fact that he was naked, "IHOP sounds like it will do just fine and as for time I believe it's after noon judging by the light coming through the window." Anemone turned her attention to Dan, "should I wake him and see if he'd like to join us?"

He loved her chuckle and soft kiss that she gave to him as he looked her into her beautiful eyes. He felt the passion between them with their kiss. "Oh no you did not bother me while I was sleeping and dreaming about you baby!" He told her with a smile. "I think the shirt looks just right for you and it fits perfectly too! Well that is one of our shirts but I do not mind you wearing it though." He said to her with a smile. He started to stretch just a bit and then look for his clothes. "Ok love that sounds good to me. WOW! I cannot believe I slept until noon! I did not do all that much but you sure did give me a nice work out last night!" He said to her with a smile on his face then kissing her lips once again. "Why don't you and I just go and we can let him get his sleep ok? What do you think about that?"

Anemone shrugged, she didn't really care either way. If he came great if not oh well, either way she'd see him at school. "Very well, then once you get dressed we should probably go. I still have to go talk to the professor and any police officers he might have called so you guys don't get arrested or anything, after all I do care for you and Dan both and I'd hate to see you two in jail." What she said was only half true though, sure she did care about them a bit but it had only started after she had given them her blood making both Britt and Dan a 'vampire' as well. She smiled slightly thinking about what had happened, what would the professor think once he found out that she not only bit two people but turned them as well. Of course part of her mind thought of turning him as well but the other part was against it, pushing those thoughts aside for now Anemone stood up and stretched before yawning slightly. She normally didn't sleep this late, but then again so far her entire life seemed to be changing.

Remnant_Of_Dreams said:
Anemone shrugged, she didn't really care either way. If he came great if not oh well, either way she'd see him at school. "Very well, then once you get dressed we should probably go. I still have to go talk to the professor and any police officers he might have called so you guys don't get arrested or anything, after all I do care for you and Dan both and I'd hate to see you two in jail." What she said was only half true though, sure she did care about them a bit but it had only started after she had given them her blood making both Britt and Dan a 'vampire' as well. She smiled slightly thinking about what had happened, what would the professor think once he found out that she not only bit two people but turned them as well. Of course part of her mind thought of turning him as well but the other part was against it, pushing those thoughts aside for now Anemone stood up and stretched before yawning slightly. She normally didn't sleep this late, but then again so far her entire life seemed to be changing.

Britt noticed this new attitude of Anemone and liked it because she no longer seemed like the type that was the dull boring girl that he use to pick on any longer. Britt was looking for all of his clothes and getting dressed that he wore the night before. "Well I am ready to go my beutiful queen!" He smiled walking over and wrapping his arms around her and then kissing her passionately onto her lips. "I would have to say we are the hottest couple now on campus my queen! How do you feel about that?" He said with a smile to her. He hoped that this would help swell her head just a bit and possibly admire herself a bit more in the mirror as well.

Anemone couldn't help but laugh, one night of sex and he believed they were a couple. She had no problem with that except that she still loved the professor more then Britt at the moment. "I never agreed to date you Britt and you never asked, you shouldn't just assume things love. Anyway I don't know about the couple thing, you forget that I love the professor. One night of sex isn't going to change my feelings that much but I shall think about it, now then lets go before I die of hunger." Anemone was only joking about dying of hunger but that didn't stop her from walking out the front door after returning his kiss, he would definitely make a good boyfriend and by rights he could be considered her king since he was the first to be changed but that wasn't how her heart saw it. There was still a part of her that loved the professor and she planned on fixing that after eating, depending on how he responds to her and what she may or may not say will also determine her feelings for the man as well.

Remnant_Of_Dreams said:
Anemone couldn't help but laugh, one night of sex and he believed they were a couple. She had no problem with that except that she still loved the professor more then Britt at the moment. "I never agreed to date you Britt and you never asked, you shouldn't just assume things love. Anyway I don't know about the couple thing, you forget that I love the professor. One night of sex isn't going to change my feelings that much but I shall think about it, now then lets go before I die of hunger." Anemone was only joking about dying of hunger but that didn't stop her from walking out the front door after returning his kiss, he would definitely make a good boyfriend and by rights he could be considered her king since he was the first to be changed but that wasn't how her heart saw it. There was still a part of her that loved the professor and she planned on fixing that after eating, depending on how he responds to her and what she may or may not say will also determine her feelings for the man as well.

Britt did not find that very funny at all that she was using him for a booty call. He would rather have her his way than no way at all. "Yes I know that but when there is passion shared between two people you would think that could be a sign that you are interested. Yeah but what if the professor does not like what you have become then what?" Britt did have a point about that because she has changed in ways because when Britt and Dan first kidnapped her she did not want anything to do with either of them and mentioned that if Britt was the last guy on earth she would not mate with him at all. "Yes we better go before you start getting cranky. I do not want to be around when that happens Anemone." He was joking with her but knew how some people react when they do not get any food in them.

Anemone thought about it, during the course of last night her feelings towards Britt had changed but before she did anything about that she had to deal with her feelings for the professor. "If he doesn't then oh well, I could just turn him, kill him or completely ignore him. I know how this looks Britt but you don't understand what it's like for me to love two men, yes I know you want me and I'm considering being with you. However, you also just assumed we were a couple without asking me about it and I need to deal with the emotions I have for Robert whether it be destroying them forever or not."

Remnant_Of_Dreams said:
Anemone thought about it, during the course of last night her feelings towards Britt had changed but before she did anything about that she had to deal with her feelings for the professor. "If he doesn't then oh well, I could just turn him, kill him or completely ignore him. I know how this looks Britt but you don't understand what it's like for me to love two men, yes I know you want me and I'm considering being with you. However, you also just assumed we were a couple without asking me about it and I need to deal with the emotions I have for Robert whether it be destroying them forever or not."

Britt was understanding in what Anemone was talking about and had to wait to see if she made the right decision or not. Hopefully she will take him instead of the professor. "Yes you could possibly turn him, kill him off so it is just you and I together forever, or ignore him like you have said babydoll. I am glad that you are possibly considering being with me and I hope that it will happen because I know that I can keep you happy Anemone. I will be waiting patiently for you. Do not worry about it." He told her and hopes that she will make the right decision and not the wrong one.

Back
Top Bottom