Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Night Breed by RobBase086 and Remnant_Of_Dreams

Anemone continued to glare at him, "yeah right! I'd never go near you in such a manner. you're rude, repulsive and a complete ass who thinks he can do whatever the hell he wants to the people around him." She didn't want to believe this was happening, she had been having a fun time with Robert and that ass had to go and kidnap her. "The professor will have called the police by now and they'll find you and your friend and you'll both go to jail before this. Of course not if I don't kill you first, which I will do if you come anywhere near me!" Ever since she had bitten his hand in the dressing room the desire for blood had grown stronger which had surprised her, Anemone hadn't realized so little amount of blood could do so much and if it went to far she really would try and kill both boys.

Remnant_Of_Dreams said:
Anemone continued to glare at him, "yeah right! I'd never go near you in such a manner. you're rude, repulsive and a complete ass who thinks he can do whatever the hell he wants to the people around him." She didn't want to believe this was happening, she had been having a fun time with Robert and that ass had to go and kidnap her. "The professor will have called the police by now and they'll find you and your friend and you'll both go to jail before this. Of course not if I don't kill you first, which I will do if you come anywhere near me!" Ever since she had bitten his hand in the dressing room the desire for blood had grown stronger which had surprised her, Anemone hadn't realized so little amount of blood could do so much and if it went to far she really would try and kill both boys.

Britt just looked into her beautiful blue eyes that she had which were very mesmerizing to him. "Oh just be patient my dear and eventually you will go near me. You will love the feel of my body against yours. So I am rude and crude? I think you like that about me." He told her with a smile. She was right Robert did call the cops and they are investigating everything right now. The malls cameras got pictures of both of the guys on the video camera. Plus, on the ouside of the mall parking lot there were security cameras there as well. So there is no place for them to go to. It is just a matter of time before they are caught. Britt walked over and began to fondle her breasts that were nice and firm to touch. He was being careful so that she does not bite him.

Anemone gasped softly and tried to move away from him but the chains made it impossible for her to move very far, "s-stop that! What do you think you are doing Britt!?" She closed her eyes as her body trembled excitedly, he was making sure she couldn't bite him and she knew it which only made her more annoyed. However, the feeling of him fondling her breasts was different, part of her was enjoying what he was doing while the other hated it.

Remnant_Of_Dreams said:
Anemone gasped softly and tried to move away from him but the chains made it impossible for her to move very far, "s-stop that! What do you think you are doing Britt!?" She closed her eyes as her body trembled excitedly, he was making sure she couldn't bite him and she knew it which only made her more annoyed. However, the feeling of him fondling her breasts was different, part of her was enjoying what he was doing while the other hated it.

Britt knew that he was pleasing her by the way that she gasped at him. That put a smile onto his face. He then started to undo her bra and playing with her nipples with his finger tips. "How do you know my name? I do not know you or have seen you before beautiful. You know you like it baby." As he smiled and the other hand went down to her pants and began to rub and massage in between her legs now.

Anemone continued to squirm against his hands trying to get away from him and stop the strange pleasurable feeling that as growing, "you really don't recognize me huh? Damn, it must have changed me more then I thought. Does the name Anemone ring a bell and who said you could call me that? Stop it now!" She had already started getting wet from when the professor had started to rub between her legs and now Britt was doing it only inside her pants which only turned her on more. Anemone shook her head as she started to pant softly and a moan escaped her throat as she laid her head back, it felt so good and yet she hated it at the same time.

Remnant_Of_Dreams said:
Anemone continued to squirm against his hands trying to get away from him and stop the strange pleasurable feeling that as growing, "you really don't recognize me huh? Damn, it must have changed me more then I thought. Does the name Anemone ring a bell and who said you could call me that? Stop it now!" She had already started getting wet from when the professor had started to rub between her legs and now Britt was doing it only inside her pants which only turned her on more. Anemone shook her head as she started to pant softly and a moan escaped her throat as she laid her head back, it felt so good and yet she hated it at the same time.

Britt watched as Anemone squirmed in the chair and his hands. He figured that she may not do anything if he began to kiss and lick her breasts. His fingers pinched and pulled onto her nipples. "No I do not recognize you at all! What are you talking about changed you even more than you thought? Yes that does ring a bell. She is that nerd who is so smart and only thinks about studying and does not know how to have any fun at all. Why should I stop calling you that for?" Dan started to come down the stairs now. "Hey Dan get that full length mirror so we can show Anemone how hot she is now!" Dan looked at him and said, "Ok I will go get it. Britt began to kiss and lick her breasts now along with her nipples as well.

Anemone bit on her bottom lip trying not to moan at what he was doing, "how would you act if you were on a scholarship? I'm only at that college due to the scholarship so i have to follow the rules that are attached to it. And I already know about my looks thanks to the accident at the lab that mixed my sample with the professor's. We were working on two different things and somehow a sample from each project got into my drink.... you need to stop because I said so damn it! I c-can't think straight with you doing that to me plus it's causing a strange sensation to build inside of me...."
(might want to fix your private message quota cuz whenever I try and reply all it says is: RobBase086 has reached their private message quota so your message could not be sent. )

Remnant_Of_Dreams said:
Anemone bit on her bottom lip trying not to moan at what he was doing, "how would you act if you were on a scholarship? I'm only at that college due to the scholarship so i have to follow the rules that are attached to it. And I already know about my looks thanks to the accident at the lab that mixed my sample with the professor's. We were working on two different things and somehow a sample from each project got into my drink.... you need to stop because I said so damn it! I c-can't think straight with you doing that to me plus it's causing a strange sensation to build inside of me...."
(might want to fix your private message quota cuz whenever I try and reply all it says is: RobBase086 has reached their private message quota so your message could not be sent. )

He loved kissing and licking onto her breasts. His tongue would swirl around her nipples as he began to suck hard onto them. Then he gently nibbled onto them and pulled just a bit. "Yeah I understand about that Anemone but you could have treated me a little nicer and been frienly you know. Possibly then I would not have picked on you so much." He told her. As Dan returns with a full length mirror. "Here it is Britt the mirror!" Britt smiled and looked at Dan. "Great set it in front of her for her to look at how hot she is now. Anemone you are no longer that nerd anymore but a hottie. Do you not like what you see? Just think you could coast by on your looks and get easy A's in class by flirting with the professors you know. WOW! That is interesting on what happened to you! Possibly you are aroused with what I am doing and want me?" He told her. (iI fixed my mailbox now so you can send me PM's again. Sorry about that!)

(Its ok^^)
Anemone looked at the mirror staring at her reflection, she sighed softly though unknown to them it was because she was glad that she could actually see herself. Even with the desire for blood stronger she still didn't seem like a vampire except the fangs and blood thing, listening to his words she blushed a dark red color. "I would never do that! I happen to have respect for my professor's and myself, I would never degrade myself enough to just go about sleeping with every man in that college so I could get an education. Besides I love science and I was never mean to you, I may rarely speak to people and focus more on my work but if you had actually taken the time and patience I would have talked. And no I am not! Now get your mouth and hands off me this instant, as for what happened it is not interesting it is a curse, I have no idea what may or may not be true about the changes and it's rather annoying having to worry about it and this desire that grew recently is driving my crazy. Do you know how hard it is to ignore a desire? At first is was small but after I bit your hand in that dressing room the desire grew a bit, not enough to where I'd let it take over my mind but still..."

Remnant_Of_Dreams said:
(Its ok^^)
Anemone looked at the mirror staring at her reflection, she sighed softly though unknown to them it was because she was glad that she could actually see herself. Even with the desire for blood stronger she still didn't seem like a vampire except the fangs and blood thing, listening to his words she blushed a dark red color. "I would never do that! I happen to have respect for my professor's and myself, I would never degrade myself enough to just go about sleeping with every man in that college so I could get an education. Besides I love science and I was never mean to you, I may rarely speak to people and focus more on my work but if you had actually taken the time and patience I would have talked. And no I am not! Now get your mouth and hands off me this instant, as for what happened it is not interesting it is a curse, I have no idea what may or may not be true about the changes and it's rather annoying having to worry about it and this desire that grew recently is driving my crazy. Do you know how hard it is to ignore a desire? At first is was small but after I bit your hand in that dressing room the desire grew a bit, not enough to where I'd let it take over my mind but still..."

Both Britt and Dan watched as she looked at herself in the mirror. Britt needed to possibly hypnotize her to get her to become his naughty girl and do as he said. He noticed that she was blushing. "Why not it might help you to get good grades though. You are throwing away a chance with a body and this beauty away Anemone. Every woman would wish to have a chance like you have. Possibly the theory is that you want to bond with me because you got a taste of my blood. Did you think about that Britt told her?" "I think it is time to bring down the movie screen to reprogram Dan!" A little something that Britt had learned to do. It will cause her to get brainwashed.

Anemone looked at him rather coldly, "it's not a desire to bond. It's a desire for your blood, the project I was working required samples of vampire bat blood and Professor Robert was working on a DNA project where his sample had something to do with altering a person's DNA. When those samples mixed into my drink I didn't just get prettier, I got fangs and the desire for blood. In a way i guess i'm a vampire or half vampire or whatever the hell I am." she watched as Dan went to do as Britt told him

Remnant_Of_Dreams said:
Anemone looked at him rather coldly, "it's not a desire to bond. It's a desire for your blood, the project I was working required samples of vampire bat blood and Professor Robert was working on a DNA project where his sample had something to do with altering a person's DNA. When those samples mixed into my drink I didn't just get prettier, I got fangs and the desire for blood. In a way i guess i'm a vampire or half vampire or whatever the hell I am." she watched as Dan went to do as Britt told him

He knew that she was mad at him. "After I am through with you Anemone you will have that desire for me. So you are saying what happened in the lab caused this then to you? I love the results of what happened to you!" As hypnotic words and suggestions appeared up on the screen now. "Look up into the screen and relax your body Anemone and pay attention to the words that are up there." He told her to do.

Anemone turned her head away and shut her eyes refusing to look anywhere near the screen, while she couldn't ignore any sounds they couldn't force her to open her eyes. She didn't really believe in hypnotism but a lot of people did so it probably worked on enough people to have such a wide variety of people and items that suggested towards such a thing. "As if I'd ever listen to you! I have no reason to listen to someone who not only kidnapped me but locked me in a basement and sexually harassed me as well as trying to brainwash me which i do not believe works despite what anyone else may or may not say about it"

Remnant_Of_Dreams said:
Anemone turned her head away and shut her eyes refusing to look anywhere near the screen, while she couldn't ignore any sounds they couldn't force her to open her eyes. She didn't really believe in hypnotism but a lot of people did so it probably worked on enough people to have such a wide variety of people and items that suggested towards such a thing. "As if I'd ever listen to you! I have no reason to listen to someone who not only kidnapped me but locked me in a basement and sexually harassed me as well as trying to brainwash me which i do not believe works despite what anyone else may or may not say about it"

Britt noticed that Anemone had turned her head. So he walked over and placed some kind of device to where she could only look at the screen. "I know you want to fit in with Dan and I Anemone. All you have to do is listen to us and you will have new friends including some of the popular people around campus. That is what you want do you not?" He said with a smile. "I will give you some of my blood if you listen?" He told her trying to get her to open up with him.

She wanted to protest but didn't, she didn't want to fit in with him or Dan or any of their friends but the offer of blood was very tempting, at the idea of considering such a thing because of blood Anemone shivered slightly. Anemone couldn't believe she was being bribed with something like that, she wasn't afraid of blood but of what would happen if she ended up drinking to much of it. The professor wasn't there to watch over her and make sure she didn't attack anyone because of her desire, she was all alone in this fight and she knew she was loosing badly. Sighing softly Anemone looked at the screen before lowering her eyes away from it, even if she couldn't look away completely she could direct her attention to something else. "Why are you trying to brainwash me if you're so interested in being friends? Who said i wouldn't be your friend and all that stuff without the need for brainwashing. I won't be the same person if you do this, my personality, what I like, how I act, it'll all change and possibly for the worse if it works."

Remnant_Of_Dreams said:
She wanted to protest but didn't, she didn't want to fit in with him or Dan or any of their friends but the offer of blood was very tempting, at the idea of considering such a thing because of blood Anemone shivered slightly. Anemone couldn't believe she was being bribed with something like that, she wasn't afraid of blood but of what would happen if she ended up drinking to much of it. The professor wasn't there to watch over her and make sure she didn't attack anyone because of her desire, she was all alone in this fight and she knew she was loosing badly. Sighing softly Anemone looked at the screen before lowering her eyes away from it, even if she couldn't look away completely she could direct her attention to something else. "Why are you trying to brainwash me if you're so interested in being friends? Who said i wouldn't be your friend and all that stuff without the need for brainwashing. I won't be the same person if you do this, my personality, what I like, how I act, it'll all change and possibly for the worse if it works."

Britt noticed her reaction when it came to offering her some of his blood to drink. He then started to think that possibly if him and Dan leave her alone without talking to her that it may work that way in getting her to do what Britt tells her to do. "Well if you do not want to take Dan and I to help you out then I guess we will leave you alone here and no one will know that you are here Anemone." He smiled and looked at Dan. "Come on Dan she is a lost cause she does not want to fit in with us! She liked her world without friends and all." Dan turned and looked at her and then headed upstairs. They figured that they would let her appetite for blood or food grow so that then when they did give her something she might agree to what they suggest.

Anemone blinked slightly confused and watched them leave, she had friends, maybe not their kind of friends or as many but what was wrong with only having a few close friends instead of being friends with a bunch of people you barely knew? She honestly had no idea what had gotten into their heads but she was glad when they left her alone, Anemone looked up at Dan tilting her head to one side as he disappeared. After a while of it being quiet she sighed softly and dropped her head, "you're wrong...they'll find me, Robert will make sure that I'm found. I'm not as alone as you people think." As the time past she began to feel even stranger then when she had earlier, it was almost as if she was growing weaker by the moment not to mention the desire of blood grew stronger which affected her blue eyes which were now starting to look more like a reddish purple.

Remnant_Of_Dreams said:
Anemone blinked slightly confused and watched them leave, she had friends, maybe not their kind of friends or as many but what was wrong with only having a few close friends instead of being friends with a bunch of people you barely knew? She honestly had no idea what had gotten into their heads but she was glad when they left her alone, Anemone looked up at Dan tilting her head to one side as he disappeared. After a while of it being quiet she sighed softly and dropped her head, "you're wrong...they'll find me, Robert will make sure that I'm found. I'm not as alone as you people think." As the time past she began to feel even stranger then when she had earlier, it was almost as if she was growing weaker by the moment not to mention the desire of blood grew stronger which affected her blue eyes which were now starting to look more like a reddish purple.

Both Dan and Britt were talking upstairs with each other. "That girl is so stubburn. We are only trying to help her out Dan." Dan shook his head in agreement with Britt and then replied back to him, "I do not know why she does not want to listen to us. We are only trying to help her out. I would rather have friends like you Britt and Ashley, Heather, Nicole and all." Britt also agreed with him but he had no say in the matter though. They just had to wait until she wanted to be helped out by them. "We will give her a few more hours. Thankfully we hooked up a cable to the neighbors house to the TV here so we can watch some TV." Britt said to Dan.

Anemone watched the spot where the stairs were until she fell asleep, she was exhausted from lack of food or blood or whatever her body needed now for energy and other neutriants. Either one didn't matter since she knew she wouldn't be able to put up much of a fight at the moment, especially since she still had chains on her wrists and ankles. She wasn't sure how long it had been since she had last eaten but sleep seemed to drive away the desire and hunger for now so that's what she had decided to do, not to mention she couldn't keep her eyes open much longer anyway.

Remnant_Of_Dreams said:
Anemone watched the spot where the stairs were until she fell asleep, she was exhausted from lack of food or blood or whatever her body needed now for energy and other neutriants. Either one didn't matter since she knew she wouldn't be able to put up much of a fight at the moment, especially since she still had chains on her wrists and ankles. She wasn't sure how long it had been since she had last eaten but sleep seemed to drive away the desire and hunger for now so that's what she had decided to do, not to mention she couldn't keep her eyes open much longer anyway.

Britt decided to go down and see how she was doing. "Hey beautiful! You cannot go to sleep now! You need to stay awake!" He makes a lot of noise coming down the stairs. He watches as she sits there sleeping so well and then wakes her up. "No sleeping! You have to stay awake!" He looked at her wondering when she will cave into what he wants from her. Dan was busy up stairs watching TV or resting at least. Britt walked up to Anemone and began to rub her nice firm breasts while she had her eyes closed. "You want me don't you Anemone? You have wanted me ever since you first saw me at school."

Anemone ignored him at first not caring for what he may say to her, that is until he started to rub her breasts again. She opened her eyes and glared at him, "get your hands off of me now!" Anemone didn't want to be patient or kind towards him, she was hungry and tired and this man thought he could touch her while she was trying to sleep. "As for wanting you no I have not, I have never had such desires towards you. The only desire I have that even concerns you is blood but I could easily get that from any person or animal. The only man I have feelings for is Robert."

Remnant_Of_Dreams said:
Anemone ignored him at first not caring for what he may say to her, that is until he started to rub her breasts again. She opened her eyes and glared at him, "get your hands off of me now!" Anemone didn't want to be patient or kind towards him, she was hungry and tired and this man thought he could touch her while she was trying to sleep. "As for wanting you no I have not, I have never had such desires towards you. The only desire I have that even concerns you is blood but I could easily get that from any person or animal. The only man I have feelings for is Robert."

He played with her nipples as he pulled and twisted them just a bit. Britt did love the feel of her breasts. He then looked into her eyes that were no longer the same color as they were when Dan and him kidnapped her from the mall. "Ooh are we touchy now!" He laughed at her thinking possibly he could give her some blood if she wanted it but he knew she did not deserve it from him. "Think about it before I was teasing you I remember looking at you and you would have this smile on your face and I am sure that I could make you feel good in bed as well. So you would rather have sex with Dr. Sandage than me eh? That is not good at all." Britt was saying to her as he watched her and listened to her once again.

Anemone sighed clearly annoyed with him while trying to ignore what he was doing, "he knows how to treat people properly and he truly cares for me while you do not. You are after sexual pleasure and who knows what else that I refuse to help you with. Besides how would you feel if you were suddenly attacked inside a dressing room, kidnapped, sexually harassed, chained to a chair, hungry and tired? Not to mention being forced to deal with someone who had been nothing but mean and cruel towards you? I think 'touchy' is just barely getting to the point"

Remnant_Of_Dreams said:
Anemone sighed clearly annoyed with him while trying to ignore what he was doing, "he knows how to treat people properly and he truly cares for me while you do not. You are after sexual pleasure and who knows what else that I refuse to help you with. Besides how would you feel if you were suddenly attacked inside a dressing room, kidnapped, sexually harassed, chained to a chair, hungry and tired? Not to mention being forced to deal with someone who had been nothing but mean and cruel towards you? I think 'touchy' is just barely getting to the point"

Well Britt was annoyed that she was not willing to conform to what he wanted and felt like just leaving her to rot there in chains. "Well that is good that he knows how to treat people right but sometimes have to be a little cruel though to people who are weaker than say myself." He was being very cocky and arrogant about it but what was he suppose to do? She was not helping the matter out at all. He was getting a little frustrated with the whole situation and almost felt like dumping her off in front of the lab so her lover professor can help her out.

Anemone listened to his words and shook her head slightly, "you should never be cruel towards people. All it will do is make them either hate you or make them afraid of you. It's no wonder you have no real friends" She tilted her head to one side looking into his eyes, "isn't it lonely not having a real friend? Sure you're popular but I can bet most of those people would stop being your friend if you did something that would result in you no longer being popular. Power can only get you so far Britt, sometimes being gentle works better."

Back
Top Bottom