Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Night Breed by RobBase086 and Remnant_Of_Dreams

Remnant_Of_Dreams said:
She looked at him and smiled,"We can take yours if you like" he was right in a way, it would be better if she was with him if something strange happened then alone. Anemone hated to think about what could happen if she ended up attacking an innocent person but there was no way of telling what could happen to her. Especially since the sun was starting to set, vampire bats fed at night and while so far all she had from the mixing samples were fangs and a small desire for blood that could easily change once it was night time. "So lead the way, I don't know where your car is."

He smiled back at her as he listend to her and then responded back to her. "That sounds good to me." He did care about her and did not want to see anything happen to her. He was happy to spend the time with her and get to know her as well. Possibly they would develope a special bond together. Who knows Robert though. As they were out there together now. "Ok I can lead the way back to my car. It is in the staff parking garage." He told her as they started to walk now to the garage. Britt and his friend was still watching and wondering what Anemone was doing with the doctor. "Hey Dan when should we attempt to kidnap her or find out who she is? Britt said to Dan. Dan looked at him and said, "I am not sure when the time is to do that."

Anemone followed him lost in thought and unaware that Britt and Dan were still around, of course whether they recognized her or not she wasn't sure but either way she still wanted to make Britt pay for how he treated her so far. If she was even able to do so, so far she didn't feel any different besides the fangs and desire for blood but it was also possible she had some kind of hidden power. Anemone shook her head silently laughing at herself, "I hope I'm not ruining your time to work on your project professor, while I am enjoying our time together I'd hate to be a bother"

Remnant_Of_Dreams said:
Anemone followed him lost in thought and unaware that Britt and Dan were still around, of course whether they recognized her or not she wasn't sure but either way she still wanted to make Britt pay for how he treated her so far. If she was even able to do so, so far she didn't feel any different besides the fangs and desire for blood but it was also possible she had some kind of hidden power. Anemone shook her head silently laughing at herself, "I hope I'm not ruining your time to work on your project professor, while I am enjoying our time together I'd hate to be a bother"

Robert lead her to the garage where his Lexas convertable was at. He opened her passenger side door first and let her in as he looked at her beautiful legs that she had. He did not know that a couple of the young popular kids who tormented Anemone was following them. Robert then walked around to his side climbing into the car and then placing his seat belt on and then placing the key into the ignition and starting it up. Robert then moved one hand from the stirring wheel to her thigh and smiled as he drove. He did not realized that he did that. "Oh no do not worry about it Anemone you are fine! I am enjoying my time with you and enjoying our conversation as well!" He said to her in a smile.

Getting in the car Anemone put her seat belt on and waited for him, when his hand moved to her thigh she looked at him then out the window blushing softly and let his hand stay there. "If you say so sir." She watched as the scenery outside the car passed them by and once they were at the mall she got out and started to walk inside, "Lets see, shirts, pants, maybe some new bra's and stuff...hmmm.. well if there's anything else then I can get it as well." She turned and looked at Robert "if there's anything you'd like I can get it for you so long as it's not too expensive"

Remnant_Of_Dreams said:
Getting in the car Anemone put her seat belt on and waited for him, when his hand moved to her thigh she looked at him then out the window blushing softly and let his hand stay there. "If you say so sir." She watched as the scenery outside the car passed them by and once they were at the mall she got out and started to walk inside, "Lets see, shirts, pants, maybe some new bra's and stuff...hmmm.. well if there's anything else then I can get it as well." She turned and looked at Robert "if there's anything you'd like I can get it for you so long as it's not too expensive"

Robert did not know that he had made Anemone blush when he plached his hand onto her thigh. He decided to move his hand further on down to see when she would stop him from what he was doing. He got down near her pussy and began to rub onto it just a bit with his finger tips. "Yes I do Anemone." He said smiling at her. They drove to the malls parking lot. Robert climbed out to let her out on her side. "That sounds good to me Anemone for us to shop for you. That sounds good. Well what about some lingerie as well?" He was suggesting to her. What that is for is if she invites him to come into her house she could wear that for him if she wanted to. "Well if it cots too much I can pay for it for you Anemone." Letter her know with a smile.

She looked a him a bit confused, "lingerie?? What would...." Anemone paused trying to figure out why she would need lingerie, some images popped into her head causing her to blush more and she laughed nervously turning to the door and walking into the mall. "N-no that's alright I can buy my own stuff, the clothes I buy are really cheap so I don't have to worry about it too much. Being a college student can be rough when it comes to money but I get by with the job I have and the fact that I'm on a scholarship due to good test scores and everything." Her head was spinning at the moment, she had felt his finger tips rub onto her pussy while in the car and it had started to turn her on not to mention confuse her. Was it possible that he liked her more then what he acted like?

Remnant_Of_Dreams said:
She looked a him a bit confused, "lingerie?? What would...." Anemone paused trying to figure out why she would need lingerie, some images popped into her head causing her to blush more and she laughed nervously turning to the door and walking into the mall. "N-no that's alright I can buy my own stuff, the clothes I buy are really cheap so I don't have to worry about it too much. Being a college student can be rough when it comes to money but I get by with the job I have and the fact that I'm on a scholarship due to good test scores and everything." Her head was spinning at the moment, she had felt his finger tips rub onto her pussy while in the car and it had started to turn her on not to mention confuse her. Was it possible that he liked her more then what he acted like?

He looked back at her and started to listen to what she had to say to him. "Well you never know you might find a guy that you like and want to seduce him with something sexy." He explained to her as she heard her pause just for a moment. He did not know that he was causing her to blush. He could hear her laughing just a bit. He watched as she walked into the mall as he opened the door for her. "Well Anemone you minus well show what you have now and not be afraid to hide it. I understand on what you are saying so what makes you happy we shall do then." Robert did not know that he had created a chain reaction to rubbing her pussy just a bit when they were in the car. Britt and Dan was following behind them into the mall. "Where shall we go to first?" Robert asked Anemone.

"Me find a boyfriend? Not likely, guys tend to think that I'm a bit to geeky and the fact that I love science so much turns them away. Even in high school I never once had a boyfriend. Besides I doubt I could seduce anyone whether it be a guy or a girl." Anemone looked through the shop windows inspecting what was inside, "first? Well I suppose I should get some new bra's and stuff first so I can get rid of what i have on now so it's more comfortable. I didn't grow by very much though but I can still feel the difference, one or two sizes I think would be the max that I've grown." With that she turned into a store and after having the store clerk measure her chest Anemone begin to look at the different types of underwear lost in her own thoughts.

Remnant_Of_Dreams said:
"Me find a boyfriend? Not likely, guys tend to think that I'm a bit to geeky and the fact that I love science so much turns them away. Even in high school I never once had a boyfriend. Besides I doubt I could seduce anyone whether it be a guy or a girl." Anemone looked through the shop windows inspecting what was inside, "first? Well I suppose I should get some new bra's and stuff first so I can get rid of what i have on now so it's more comfortable. I didn't grow by very much though but I can still feel the difference, one or two sizes I think would be the max that I've grown." With that she turned into a store and after having the store clerk measure her chest Anemone begin to look at the different types of underwear lost in her own thoughts.

"You never know Anemone. He could be right in front of you and you would not even know it. I love science as well and I think you are just fine who you are." He said with a smile to her. "Yes we should make sure you are comfortable and it does look like you might have grown a size or two Anemone." He just followed where she wanted to go. Britt and Dan walked into the store. Britt decided that now she is by herself looking at bras and panties he would talk to her. "Hey! How are you doing? What are you doing with the stuffy professor over there?" He said being a jerk about it.

Anemone looked through the bras and panties picking out different kinds, what the professor said was still running through her mind when Britt walked up to her. Standing up straight she glared at him, "he is not stuffy, the professor is a kind and wonderful man now why don't you go bother someone else Britt? I am not in the mood to deal with your harassment today and besides I have no reason to have anything to do with you." With that Anemone turned and headed off towards the cash register to get a key for the fitting room so she could try the bra's on.

Remnant_Of_Dreams said:
Anemone looked through the bras and panties picking out different kinds, what the professor said was still running through her mind when Britt walked up to her. Standing up straight she glared at him, "he is not stuffy, the professor is a kind and wonderful man now why don't you go bother someone else Britt? I am not in the mood to deal with your harassment today and besides I have no reason to have anything to do with you." With that Anemone turned and headed off towards the cash register to get a key for the fitting room so she could try the bra's on.

Anemone had no clue that Britt did not recognize her at all due to how different she looked now due to the changes of the professors formula that she consumed with the vampire blood. Britt watched as Anemone stood up straight talking to him and looking at her. He still did not recognize who she was. "I think he is a very dull and boring man and you should be hanging around with someone like me and my friends. Oh so you know my name but I do not know your name at all or who you are!" He sort of smiled liking her fiestiness that she had toward him. He watched her walk away from him and go to the cash register to get a key to the fitting room. Britt decided that he would wait for her to go inside the fitting room to be in there with her.

Once she got the key Anemone entered the dressing room and closed the door behind her before she started to remove her shirt, it had just occurred to her how different she probably looked since Britt claimed he didn't know her name. Then again it could just be a game of his, a new way of him tormenting her. Anemone sighed softly as she removed her bra and reached for one of the new ones she had picked out, "I suppose I should just be glad he didn't notice the fangs, it would be impossible to explain something like that to a guy like him."

Remnant_Of_Dreams said:
Once she got the key Anemone entered the dressing room and closed the door behind her before she started to remove her shirt, it had just occurred to her how different she probably looked since Britt claimed he didn't know her name. Then again it could just be a game of his, a new way of him tormenting her. Anemone sighed softly as she removed her bra and reached for one of the new ones she had picked out, "I suppose I should just be glad he didn't notice the fangs, it would be impossible to explain something like that to a guy like him."

Just when Anemone was about to step out of the dressing room Britt had joined her inside of it. He placed his arms around her and then said, "Damn! You look great baby with a great body on you too!" He smiled as he kissed the side of her neck now. He had his hand over her mouth so she could not get away or scream.

Anemone struggled against him trying to get free as well as scream though it only came out as muffled sounds due to his hand being over her mouth. Her body trembled excitedly as he kissed the side of her neck, becoming annoyed she bit down on his palm piercing his hand with her fangs hoping it would be enough pain for him to release her while trying to ignore the blood that came into her mouth as well as not swallow it.

Remnant_Of_Dreams said:
Anemone struggled against him trying to get free as well as scream though it only came out as muffled sounds due to his hand being over her mouth. Her body trembled excitedly as he kissed the side of her neck, becoming annoyed she bit down on his palm piercing his hand with her fangs hoping it would be enough pain for him to release her while trying to ignore the blood that came into her mouth as well as not swallow it.

Britt could feel her struggling against him in his arms. He did not mind it at first until she had bitten down onto his hand. He could hear the muffled scream come out of her mouth but his hand just covered up her mouth. "Ouch you fucking bitch! You have bitten my hand!" Looking at her now with the blood around her lips and mouth. "I did not have no plans of hurting you but if you want to play it like that then fine with me!" As he puched her and knocked her out. He then picked her up over his shoulders and began to carry her out of the fitting room. Britt did not realize that he had made a mistake in doing this because security cameras will catch him. He ran out of the store as fast as he could and screamed at Dan, "Come on let's go! I got her!" He said as they ran toward where they were parked at. "Dan go get the car fast man!"

Anemone gasped in pain swallowing a bit of his blood before fainting as he picked her up over his shoulders. Dan ran off and got the car returning to where Britt was and tapped his fingers on the steering wheel waiting on Britt to get the girl in. Security would be there any minute and since Anemone was wearing a bra that hadn't been paid for not to mention knocked out he could easily guess what had happened, not to mention the blood around her lips and mouth though he wasn't sure who's it was.

Remnant_Of_Dreams said:
Anemone gasped in pain swallowing a bit of his blood before fainting as he picked her up over his shoulders. Dan ran off and got the car returning to where Britt was and tapped his fingers on the steering wheel waiting on Britt to get the girl in. Security would be there any minute and since Anemone was wearing a bra that hadn't been paid for not to mention knocked out he could easily guess what had happened, not to mention the blood around her lips and mouth though he wasn't sure who's it was.

Robert saw Britt running out of the store with Anemone and grabbed for his cell phone to call 911. He could not believe Britt would do something like this. Robert did not want to tackle Britt because if he did that then Anemone would go flying to the floor and could get hurt even worse. Security was coming around with their SUV notifying the police on the description of the car that took Anemone. "Hurry it up Dan floor it and get us out of here!"

Dan shook his head and took off out of the mall parking lot making sure to loose the security SUV as well as some cop cars, "Damn Britt you just couldn't wait could you? There was probably a witness not to mention she's only wearing pants and a bra which by the looks of things hasn't been paid for."

Remnant_Of_Dreams said:
Dan shook his head and took off out of the mall parking lot making sure to loose the security SUV as well as some cop cars, "Damn Britt you just couldn't wait could you? There was probably a witness not to mention she's only wearing pants and a bra which by the looks of things hasn't been paid for."

Britt was getting an adrenaline rush out of this move that he made with Anemone as he watched the security SUV stop and could not chase them any longer since they are off grounds. Though the police were still looking for them. "Yes Dan I did fuck up! I should have waited til like tomorrow or another day to kidnap her but I had to save her from Dr. Bore." He said to Dan.

"Yeah? Then what happened to her mouth? Who's blood is that?" Dan continued to drive until they came to a drive way that led to a two story house that had a gate surrounding the entire property, making sure no one had followed he pushed the numbers and once the gate was open drove through it. It had taken roughly 20 minutes to get there at the speed he had been going in order to loose the cops and any other followers. Anemone stirred starting to regain consciousness.

Remnant_Of_Dreams said:
"Yeah? Then what happened to her mouth? Who's blood is that?" Dan continued to drive until they came to a drive way that led to a two story house that had a gate surrounding the entire property, making sure no one had followed he pushed the numbers and once the gate was open drove through it. It had taken roughly 20 minutes to get there at the speed he had been going in order to loose the cops and any other followers. Anemone stirred starting to regain consciousness.

"Well I had my hand over her mouth and she bit my hand. So that is my blood!" As they planned to chain Anemone down into the basement of the house. Britt picked her up and carried her down into the old house. There was some chains there and he latched them onto her wrist and then her ankles. "That should take care of her now!"

Dan blinked a bit surprised, "She bit you? Sorry but last time I checked biting doesn't to that much unless she's got fangs or bit down long enough and hard enough." He followed his friend down into the basement, "she's fucking hot though, did you ever get a name?"
Anemone opened her eyes and looked around the room sitting up and leaning against the wall, a strange yet sick feeling filled her stomach as her eyes fell on Britt and Dan. "Where the hell am I?"

Remnant_Of_Dreams said:
Dan blinked a bit surprised, "She bit you? Sorry but last time I checked biting doesn't to that much unless she's got fangs or bit down long enough and hard enough." He followed his friend down into the basement, "she's fucking hot though, did you ever get a name?"
Anemone opened her eyes and looked around the room sitting up and leaning against the wall, a strange yet sick feeling filled her stomach as her eyes fell on Britt and Dan. "Where the hell am I?"

"Yes Dan she bit me! Well I am not sure. I did not check her mouth at all but it did hurt and was painful." He told Dan. As they both place her into the chains so that she cannot get away. "Yes she is fucking hot and check out the rack that she has! WOW! They are very nice too! She never told me her name but she knew who I was which I thought was very strange because I have never seen this girl before at all!" They hear a slight moan as Anemone starts to awaken asking them both questions. "You are with us now babydoll! This is the new house for you!" Britt smiled looking into her beautiful blue eyes now.

Anemone glared at them and tried standing only to find herself yanked back down by the chains, she studied the chains then looked at them. "What the hell? Why am I chained up?" Dan walked over to her grabbing her chin and lifted her face studying it closely while smiling, "You sure are pretty, it should be fun breaking you into our toy." She jerked her head out of his hand and bit down on it causing him to yelp in pain, pissed about getting bit he smacked her in the face before looking at his hand moving away from her. "Holy shit, either that girl can bite or she's got some majorly sharp teeth. I'm going upstairs to get the med kit do you want anything Britt?" He paused at the foot of the stairs looking at his friend

Remnant_Of_Dreams said:
Anemone glared at them and tried standing only to find herself yanked back down by the chains, she studied the chains then looked at them. "What the hell? Why am I chained up?" Dan walked over to her grabbing her chin and lifted her face studying it closely while smiling, "You sure are pretty, it should be fun breaking you into our toy." She jerked her head out of his hand and bit down on it causing him to yelp in pain, pissed about getting bit he smacked her in the face before looking at his hand moving away from her. "Holy shit, either that girl can bite or she's got some majorly sharp teeth. I'm going upstairs to get the med kit do you want anything Britt?" He paused at the foot of the stairs looking at his friend

Both Britt and Dan laughed when they watched Anemone try to stand up but could not and sat back down into the chair. They smiled at each other and looked at her. "Well we felt that you need a bit of an attitude adjustment my naughty love slave!" Britt told her but he was not planning on sharing her with Dan at all. Dan watched as she jerked in front of him. "Oh no I do not need anything but we could start to set it up to brainwash her though when you get back Dan down here." Smiling looking at Anemone. Britt watched as Dan went up stairs. "You will become my naughty little cum slut baby for me!" Britt told her with a smile on his face now.

Back
Top Bottom