Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Night Breed by RobBase086 and Remnant_Of_Dreams

"Really? I bet that got interesting at times, I'm an only child and I'd say I was raised by a single mother but I pretty much raised myself. She was either busy with work, drunk, or out with some random guy she met at a party. It wasn't bad though, there was always enough money to buy the things I needed." Now that she thought about it Anemone's past had definitely been interesting, always being introduced to a new man who was supposed to be her father every few weeks as well as raising herself. But it really hadn't been bad, even though she had to raise herself it had been fun learning everything she needed to in order to survive. Plus with her mother's job there had always been a good amount of money to spend on needed items or anything she thought would be a great item to have, still it always left her wondering what had happened to her father. According to her mother he was dead but she didn't really believe that, how could she when her mother always talked about the man when she was drunk alone at the house? Sighing softly she shook her head focusing back on her research before pulling out a small notebook and making a list of all the weaknesses she would need to test. "For the sunlight part I could test that out now probably though there's the risk of turning to ash if I do so."

Remnant_Of_Dreams said:
"Really? I bet that got interesting at times, I'm an only child and I'd say I was raised by a single mother but I pretty much raised myself. She was either busy with work, drunk, or out with some random guy she met at a party. It wasn't bad though, there was always enough money to buy the things I needed." Now that she thought about it Anemone's past had definitely been interesting, always being introduced to a new man who was supposed to be her father every few weeks as well as raising herself. But it really hadn't been bad, even though she had to raise herself it had been fun learning everything she needed to in order to survive. Plus with her mother's job there had always been a good amount of money to spend on needed items or anything she thought would be a great item to have, still it always left her wondering what had happened to her father. According to her mother he was dead but she didn't really believe that, how could she when her mother always talked about the man when she was drunk alone at the house? Sighing softly she shook her head focusing back on her research before pulling out a small notebook and making a list of all the weaknesses she would need to test. "For the sunlight part I could test that out now probably though there's the risk of turning to ash if I do so."

"Yes it was interesting because my sister who was a year younger than me and my parents would make plans to take us to the mall so she had the chance to go shopping that way. My father and I would go do our thing and if there was a movie theater inside the mall we would just go catch a movie for a couple of hours while my sister went shopping. Now with my younger sister I was pretty much the one that was home all of the time taking care of her because my sister who was a year younger than me was more into being with her friends, going out with her boyfriend, and partying. I would go out when one of my parents was home to watch my little sister but I spent a lot of time with her though. Plus, when she got older she loved going to the mall and I would take her there." He told her and then said, "Yes it did get interesting at times. That is interesting that you were a only child and raised by a single mother. Well that is good that you raised yourself. I am sorry to hear that she was either busy with work, drunk all of the time, or out with a different guy that she would meet at a party. Yeah but that is not good that you had to raise yourself Ms. Williams. There could be some psychological problems with relationships in the future since there was not a father figure for you." Robert was correct about this because who knows what it could have done to her especially now when she is older. Robert was saddened by that to hear that about her. He did like how she was leaning up against her desk staring into her computer monitor doing her research. Robert was pretty proud of what his formula did for her.

What Robert was concerned about was did it change her sexual libido as well because playing around with DNA it could change her into a sex crazed woman as well possibly. These are the questions and other things that Robert wondered about since it did alter Ms. Williams DNA. "Well let's just hope that for the sunlight part nothing bad will happen to you. Who knows you could be the first vampire to be able to do sun bathing without any problems?" Robert was saying to her meaning it in a positive manner to her.

Anemone listened to him talk a bit about his family, when he changed it to what she had told him about herself she shrugged. "If there is then I have no knowledge of it and don't be sorry, I'm sure she loved me in her own way she was just...broken I guess as a parent." She stood stretching and grabbed the list she had been making, "anyway it doesn't matter, the past is the past and can't be changed so there is no point in dwelling on it." Finishing off the food she had bought that had been neglected until now she smiled at the professor, "I'm going to go see what's true and what isn't. Well except for the ones that will kill me whether I'm a vampire or not so I'll be back" Anemone turned her computer screen off then pushed in her chair and left heading for the door, part of her was a bit nervous and she hoped she didn't burst into ashes the minute she stepped outside. There were things she still wanted to do and dying now wasn't an option, when he mentioned being a vampire and sun-bathing she couldn't help but laugh. "Maybe, but then again I've never done that before now anyway so we will have to see."

Remnant_Of_Dreams said:
Anemone listened to him talk a bit about his family, when he changed it to what she had told him about herself she shrugged. "If there is then I have no knowledge of it and don't be sorry, I'm sure she loved me in her own way she was just...broken I guess as a parent." She stood stretching and grabbed the list she had been making, "anyway it doesn't matter, the past is the past and can't be changed so there is no point in dwelling on it." Finishing off the food she had bought that had been neglected until now she smiled at the professor, "I'm going to go see what's true and what isn't. Well except for the ones that will kill me whether I'm a vampire or not so I'll be back" Anemone turned her computer screen off then pushed in her chair and left heading for the door, part of her was a bit nervous and she hoped she didn't burst into ashes the minute she stepped outside. There were things she still wanted to do and dying now wasn't an option, when he mentioned being a vampire and sun-bathing she couldn't help but laugh. "Maybe, but then again I've never done that before now anyway so we will have to see."

He noticed that she shrugged it off on what he had said and it seemed as if it did not bother her at all. "You are correct about your mother more than likely loving you in her own way." He watched as she stretched and liked watching. He wondered in his mind if by chance what other things did his formula alter in her DNA because this was untested and he was not sure what could happen to her. "Yes what has happened in the past is in the past and we cannot dwell on it at all. We have to live life as it comes." He went over and brought his lunch over to sit down with her. He was enjoying the conversation with her since it was the first time that they really talked. He tried to keep things professional because that is how he was but he can be a prankster if he knew someone had a sense of humor though. He did love her smile and it was a beautiful one. "That sounds good for you to test and check to see what is true and not true. Ms. Williams would you like for me to give you my cell phone number just in case something was to occur you can get in contact with me if it is an emergency? I just want to be able to help you through these changes as much as I can since a part of it is both of our faults you know." He meant that in a good way and not negative way when he said that to her. He walked with her as they ventured outside for the first time in several hours. He did not know that he had made her laugh but he did like to make people laugh if he could. "Yes we shall see on what happens and what the results are."

Anemone took a deep breath and sighed taking a step out of the shade of the building, closing her eyes she waited. "Am I dead yet?" Opening an eye she inspected her body and smiled marking off on the list, "well I'm glad that didn't do anything. It would suck not being able to come out during the day time plus I would be ashes by now, I don't think that would be very fun." Giggling softly she looked at Robert, "now it's off to find a church or at least holy water and a cross. This is kind of fun, it's almost like a scavenger hunt."

Remnant_Of_Dreams said:
Anemone took a deep breath and sighed taking a step out of the shade of the building, closing her eyes she waited. "Am I dead yet?" Opening an eye she inspected her body and smiled marking off on the list, "well I'm glad that didn't do anything. It would suck not being able to come out during the day time plus I would be ashes by now, I don't think that would be very fun." Giggling softly she looked at Robert, "now it's off to find a church or at least holy water and a cross. This is kind of fun, it's almost like a scavenger hunt."

He just watched and analyzed the whole thing as they went along doing the research for this. "No you are quite all right and did not burst into flames." He said smiling at her. "Yes it would have sucked if you had turned into ashes. Yes it would suck not being able to come out during the day to do things like everyone else does. No it would not be fun at all!" He responded to her. "Well hopefully those results are positive as well. "Yes it is fun and it is like you said almost like a scavenger hunt all right or a game that you have to figure things out to see what happens if you do it." Robert needed to pay close attention to this because there might be problems in the future.

Anemone hummed softly as she wandered around the campus looking for anything that would help her narrow down what actually harmed her and what didn't, she knew there was a chapel on campus somewhere. Or rather, she had been informed that there was when she first came. Turning she began walking backwards and looked at Robert, "I wonder if there are real vampires though or if I'm the only one. That would kind of be lonely if I was not to mention a bit difficult, especially if the desire for blood grows, It's not like I could just go to a blood bank and ask them for blood packets and I'd rather not have to bite anyone. I wonder if being bit hurts or feels good...hmmm.... I've gotten myself into a bit of a mess here.''

Remnant_Of_Dreams said:
Anemone hummed softly as she wandered around the campus looking for anything that would help her narrow down what actually harmed her and what didn't, she knew there was a chapel on campus somewhere. Or rather, she had been informed that there was when she first came. Turning she began walking backwards and looked at Robert, "I wonder if there are real vampires though or if I'm the only one. That would kind of be lonely if I was not to mention a bit difficult, especially if the desire for blood grows, It's not like I could just go to a blood bank and ask them for blood packets and I'd rather not have to bite anyone. I wonder if being bit hurts or feels good...hmmm.... I've gotten myself into a bit of a mess here.''

He could hear her humming and thought what she was humming was beautiful. "That is a beautiful song that you are humming what is it if you do not mind me asking you?" He said smiling her her as they walked looking for the church. Robert was Catholic and had his faith in the church. That is how he was brought up from the time he was born. His mother was very old fashioned since she came from Spain and this also included values as well. He saw her turn around and smiled as she did gazing into her beautiful blue eyes. "I am not really sure to be honest with you because we do not hear too much about them Ms. Williams. Yes it would be kind of lonely if you were the only one. My only suggestion is that if you decided to find a mate I would be selective on that. Yes it would be difficult all right. Yeah that is something that we are not sure of yet if the desire grows for the taste for blood quite yet. I do not think you could go to a blood bank and ask for blood packets to satisfy your thirst that way. I am not sure if it hurts or not because I have never been bitten before. Yes it is a bit of a mess that you are in right now. I am sure the matter will get straightened out eventually. Robert was wondering what her first name was because since they were really getting to know one another he felt possibly outside of the lab it could be a first name basis. "By the way my name is Robert and what is your first name if you do not mind me asking you?"

She blinked and smiled, "it doesn't really have a name that I know of but I can sing it for you" Anemone stopped walking and closed her eyes taking a deep breath and began to sing the song she had been humming. "Every morning, every night you watch over me like the sun in the sky. Every morning and every night will you promise me you'll be my guardian light..." pausing she looked at him and smiled before continuing her song. "Promise that we'll stay for for the sunset, and when the moon shines through the darkness we can find the path that leads us home and you the way you'll...maybe...sing me a song. Promise that you always will be there, hold my hand if ever I'm real scared. Help me stand up tall if I fall down, make me laugh away on my bluest days. How could you promise you always would be there? Why'd you have to go away somewhere? Every morning into every night do you watch over me like the sun in the sky? Am I all alone standing in your light? I wish that I could...maybe...sing you a song...tonight... You promised me we'd stay for the sunset." She stopped singing and sighed softly before smiling, it had been a while since she had sang in front of a person but she didn't mind, it was kind of fun. Anemone listened to him talk and blushed a bit when he asked for her name, now that she thought about it he had always called her by her last name which had been a bit odd at first but after a while she got used to it. "It's Anemone"

Remnant_Of_Dreams said:
She blinked and smiled, "it doesn't really have a name that I know of but I can sing it for you" Anemone stopped walking and closed her eyes taking a deep breath and began to sing the song she had been humming. "Every morning, every night you watch over me like the sun in the sky. Every morning and every night will you promise me you'll be my guardian light..." pausing she looked at him and smiled before continuing her song. "Promise that we'll stay for for the sunset, and when the moon shines through the darkness we can find the path that leads us home and you the way you'll...maybe...sing me a song. Promise that you always will be there, hold my hand if ever I'm real scared. Help me stand up tall if I fall down, make me laugh away on my bluest days. How could you promise you always would be there? Why'd you have to go away somewhere? Every morning into every night do you watch over me like the sun in the sky? Am I all alone standing in your light? I wish that I could...maybe...sing you a song...tonight... You promised me we'd stay for the sunset." She stopped singing and sighed softly before smiling, it had been a while since she had sang in front of a person but she didn't mind, it was kind of fun. Anemone listened to him talk and blushed a bit when he asked for her name, now that she thought about it he had always called her by her last name which had been a bit odd at first but after a while she got used to it. "It's Anemone"

He smiled back at her as he listened to her sing the song. He was not sure if she was opening up to him or not but he was attracted to her for who she is and not what she has become now. His heart began to beat fast for her as he listened to her sing her song. "That is a very beautiful song! Did you create it yourself?" He wondered. He thought that possibly they could get something for dinner a little later after they have done their research. He saw her blush once again which he liked that about her. "Well it is nice to meet you!" He held out his hand to shake hers. He felt something toward her when their hands met. It was like an attraction to her.

Britt Rogers was watching her and the professor walk along. He was amazed at how beautiful the female that Professor Sandage was walking with. He nudged his friend sitting next to him. "Hey who is that hot looking chick with Professor Sandage? Man she is hot!" Britt's friend shook his head and answered, "Yes she is a major hottie all right!"

Anemone blinked and shrugged, "kind of...I think..I don't really know I used to sing it a lot when I was very little." She took his hand and shook it smiling while trying not to laugh, "nice to meet you too." She couldn't help but notice his hand felt warmer then she thought it would, looking at hers then his she blinked confused a bit. "Professor is my skin cold to you?" As she asked the question Anemone had the strangest feeling of being watched so looked around, her eyes landed on Britt and his friend and she froze staring at him. The desire to get him back for how he had treated her so far rose in the back of her mind but she pushed it back. Looking at Robert she smiled slightly, "we should probably continue our search. Of course if you no longer wish to follow me around I'd understand"

Remnant_Of_Dreams said:
Anemone blinked and shrugged, "kind of...I think..I don't really know I used to sing it a lot when I was very little." She took his hand and shook it smiling while trying not to laugh, "nice to meet you too." She couldn't help but notice his hand felt warmer then she thought it would, looking at hers then his she blinked confused a bit. "Professor is my skin cold to you?" As she asked the question Anemone had the strangest feeling of being watched so looked around, her eyes landed on Britt and his friend and she froze staring at him. The desire to get him back for how he had treated her so far rose in the back of her mind but she pushed it back. Looking at Robert she smiled slightly, "we should probably continue our search. Of course if you no longer wish to follow me around I'd understand"

He watched her shrug just a bit. "Well that was a very interesting song that you were singing. Well it must have stuck with you then if you started to sing it once again." He could tell that she was laughing just a bit and wondered if he said something funny to her? "No your skin feels like it is normal once again. I wonder if the DNA is starting to adapt once again or conform with what it was before you became a vampire?" He threw that theory out to her. He noticed that she seemed a bit distracted for a brief moment or two and then smiled back at her. "Yes we should continue with the research that we have been doing. I do not mind sticking around. I am rather enjoying this to be honest with you Anemone." He told her

"Well good because I'm enjoying your company and maybe after or during this little scavenger hunt I might go to the mall and get some new clothes." Anemone thought about his theory while she looked for the chapel, it was very possible that her DNA was returning to how it had once been before the accident but then again it could also be because she wasn't likely to be full vampire so she was keeping her human qualities.

Remnant_Of_Dreams said:
"Well good because I'm enjoying your company and maybe after or during this little scavenger hunt I might go to the mall and get some new clothes." Anemone thought about his theory while she looked for the chapel, it was very possible that her DNA was returning to how it had once been before the accident but then again it could also be because she wasn't likely to be full vampire so she was keeping her human qualities.

"I am glad that you are enjoying my company with you and I hope that you do not mind if I tag along with you as well to the mall for some new clothes?" Well also another theory that has not shown up yet is the instincts of a vampire bat. Who knows how wild Anemone could get if that occurs? Robert was thinking in his mind but he did not want to say anything to Anemone because he did not want to upset her. Possibly the DNA will splice together he was thinking. These thoughts were in his mind. What will he do if she does start to crave blood? He thought. Possibly she might be attracted to me and allow me to become her first victim?

Anemone smiled listening to him as they searched for the church, finally finding it she ran over to the doors hoping they were unlocked. Trying one of the doors she smiled more when it opened, "You gonna come in or stay out Professor? Hopefully they'll have at least a spare cross I can borrow in here, if we're lucky holy water as well." With that she disappeared through the doorway leaving the door open. As time passed Anemone had started to see this as fun even if it was a bit dangerous as well, it also meant she could spend some time with Robert as well.

Remnant_Of_Dreams said:
Anemone smiled listening to him as they searched for the church, finally finding it she ran over to the doors hoping they were unlocked. Trying one of the doors she smiled more when it opened, "You gonna come in or stay out Professor? Hopefully they'll have at least a spare cross I can borrow in here, if we're lucky holy water as well." With that she disappeared through the doorway leaving the door open. As time passed Anemone had started to see this as fun even if it was a bit dangerous as well, it also meant she could spend some time with Robert as well.

Robert loved Anemones beautiful smile and thought it would be nice to kiss her sweet lips softly at first and then lead into a more passionate deep kiss with her in his arms. This is what he was thinking but he did not receive any hints or clues from her that she wanted him to do this at all. He watched as she opened the door up. "Yes I am coming inside with you! There are always crosses and holy water around Anemone." He told her. Robert walked up to the small thing that held holy water in it and splashed some onto his forehead doing the sign of the cross and then watching Anemone.

Anemone watched him splash water on himself tilting her head to one side curiously, "why'd you do that?" She knew about religions, or rather the basics but she had no real background of being part of any specific religion so what he had just done she found rather curious and interesting. Anemone went over to him and the small bowl like container that had the water in it, studying the designs she then looked at him. "Is this stuff the holy water?" Where she could get a cross was easy enough but if the water was Holy then it would have been easier then she thought to find it.

Remnant_Of_Dreams said:
Anemone watched him splash water on himself tilting her head to one side curiously, "why'd you do that?" She knew about religions, or rather the basics but she had no real background of being part of any specific religion so what he had just done she found rather curious and interesting. Anemone went over to him and the small bowl like container that had the water in it, studying the designs she then looked at him. "Is this stuff the holy water?" Where she could get a cross was easy enough but if the water was Holy then it would have been easier then she thought to find it.

After he was done placing the cross on his forehead with the holy water he turned and looked at her. "Well it is for coming into a church. I have always seen my mother do it so I as well do it when I come into church here." He told her because he was Catholic and knew some of the things about the church but not everything because he did not become a priest though. He watched as Anemone walked up to him and studying the bowl that was mounted onto the wall. "Yes this is holy water that the priests will put out for the public to use." He hoped that helped her out a lot.

Anemone nodded looking at the water, she didn't know how to test if it worked or not without injuring herself. Sighing she took a deep breath and started to put a finger in before stopping just above the surface, "Maybe I shouldn't test this one... it supposedly burns the vampires skin and I'd rather not cause myself any harm, a cross repels vampires so it'll be easy to try that out. All we have to do is hang a cross over like a door way or something. It's also supposed to be impossible for a vampire to touch one as well." She stood up straight and looked at him thinking, "I wonder if a water cross have the same effect or not"

Remnant_Of_Dreams said:
Anemone nodded looking at the water, she didn't know how to test if it worked or not without injuring herself. Sighing she took a deep breath and started to put a finger in before stopping just above the surface, "Maybe I shouldn't test this one... it supposedly burns the vampires skin and I'd rather not cause myself any harm, a cross repels vampires so it'll be easy to try that out. All we have to do is hang a cross over like a door way or something. It's also supposed to be impossible for a vampire to touch one as well." She stood up straight and looked at him thinking, "I wonder if a water cross have the same effect or not"

Robert was thinking that if possibly a drop of it landed onto her skin then it would heal. He did not want her to get herself hurt or anything because he did care about her. "Well so far it has been all right since you walked out into day light and then into a church here. I do not think you are totally a vampire because if you were then you would be seeking a dark place to hide right now due to vampire bats are sensitive to the light. Yes I have heard that it burns the skin but how do we know it will happen with you? We can try the cross theory that you have." He told her as he was thinking more about her. "The water cross may have an effect or it may not. We do not know because you have not shown signs of being a vampire sweetie." He told her because he thought she was a sweet heart and a very nice girl as well.

She thought about it starting to pace back and forth, "it's possible... there are too many legends to really tell what's true about vampires and what's not. I do have the fangs and a small desire for blood but it's not very strong, I might not even be full vampire. If that's the case then I don't think any of these would work on me..." Anemone pulled out her cellphone checking something then put it back into her pocket. "Why don't we take a break with this research and go to the mall?"

Remnant_Of_Dreams said:
She thought about it starting to pace back and forth, "it's possible... there are too many legends to really tell what's true about vampires and what's not. I do have the fangs and a small desire for blood but it's not very strong, I might not even be full vampire. If that's the case then I don't think any of these would work on me..." Anemone pulled out her cellphone checking something then put it back into her pocket. "Why don't we take a break with this research and go to the mall?"

He watched as she paced back and forth on the floor there. "Yes there are so many legends to explore and we do not know what really works or does not work on you. You are correct that you may not be a full vampire." Still Robert knew that his formula had to take time to alter all of her DNA that she had. Who knows eventually she may have that appetite for blood but he did not know when that would happen though. He watched as she was checking something in her cell phone. "That sounds good to me about taking a break and going to the mall." He wondered in his mind on what would it be like to make love to her in a fitting room? Would she like that or not? He really did not know though.

Anemone smiled and nodded before walking out of the church, "should we take your car or mine? Or walk, although if we walked it might take a long time to get there and then back. We could also each go in our own car as well if you wanted." She paused thinking for a moment, what she didn't know was that the trip to the mall would turn out a lot differently then she planned. "I wonder what all I should get while I'm there, besides new clothes i don't really need anything that I know of off the top of my head. Then again I can always buy things I don't neccisarily need just for the fun of it"

Remnant_Of_Dreams said:
Anemone smiled and nodded before walking out of the church, "should we take your car or mine? Or walk, although if we walked it might take a long time to get there and then back. We could also each go in our own car as well if you wanted." She paused thinking for a moment, what she didn't know was that the trip to the mall would turn out a lot differently then she planned. "I wonder what all I should get while I'm there, besides new clothes i don't really need anything that I know of off the top of my head. Then again I can always buy things I don't neccisarily need just for the fun of it"

He walked with her stepping out of the church. "We can take my car if it is not a problem with you? Yes that is true about if we walked because then it would be a long haul especially with bags of new clothes for you. We could do that as well go in each others own cars, but what if you start to feel strange or something? Then what Anemone?" What he was trying to say is the animal insticts of the bat could kick in when he is not there. He would rather risk in getting bitten by her than anyone else. He noticed her pausing and thinking for a moment. "Well I know that you will need some new bra and panties possibly since your body has changed in structure than what it was this morning." He said to her. He was hoping to see her model some lingerie for him possibly he thought in his head with a smile.

She looked at him and smiled,"We can take yours if you like" he was right in a way, it would be better if she was with him if something strange happened then alone. Anemone hated to think about what could happen if she ended up attacking an innocent person but there was no way of telling what could happen to her. Especially since the sun was starting to set, vampire bats fed at night and while so far all she had from the mixing samples were fangs and a small desire for blood that could easily change once it was night time. "So lead the way, I don't know where your car is."

Back
Top Bottom