You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Blue Moon Chat Toggle
Current time: 08-20-2014, 02:49 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

If you're going to hide this ad box, please support us on Patreon so that I can keep this place running. Thank you.

Falling for the Enemy (Sinfulrook and myself)
09-02-2011, 11:57 PM
RE: Falling for the Enemy (Sinfulrook and myself)
She kissed him back, holding onto him as she sped up, her breasts bvouncing slightly as she rode him. "I love your cock baby." she said and smiled at him. She brushed her pink hair out of her eyes and looked down at him. "Does it feel good?" she asked him, moving to kiss his neck softly, licking at the soft skin.
[Image: drag.jpg]
Quote:"Can't get your memory, off of my mind, my mind.
Just want your heartbeat, on top of mine, of mine.
There's something dancing, here in the shadows
And I wish it were us."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-04-2011, 09:07 PM
RE: Falling for the Enemy (Sinfulrook and myself)
"Ahhh, it feels amazing." He told her with a moan as she kissed at his neck, holding her body close against his as she sped up. He pulled her off his neck and tilted his head to kiss and nibble at her neck, breathing in her scent as he was slowly getting closer to his limit.
I got my own youtube channel! Click!
I also have a tumblr where I post my videos, and reblog interesting posts about other video-game related stuff! Click!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply