Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Falling for the Enemy (Sinfulrook and myself)

She massaged his balls and sucked a little harder when he said he was going to cum. She smiled as he came and drank up the warm cum, a little bit dripping onto her chin. She smiled and wiped it off with a finger, licking it off before moving slightly, smiling at Noel. "God, that was amazing." she said and blushed.

"I should be the one saying that, you worked it like a pro." He said with a chuckle and then went back to eating her out, wanting to finish her off before they got to the real fun. He stuck his tongue deep inside her and had one finger on her clit, rubbing it in small circles and vigorously, wanting her to cum quickly.

She laughed and blushed. "Thanks, I tried my best." she said before giving out a loud moan as he started to play with her pussy again. "Uhnn!!" she bit her lip and arched her hips a bit, loving his touch. She felt her climax rapidly approaching and she moaned out. "Keep going baby.. I'm so close!" After a couple more seconds her pussy exploded, her juices flowing out of her as he continued to lap at her pussy. "Noel..." she moaned out, her body tensing as her juices continued to squirt out into his mouth.

Noel stopped for a second in a flinch from the sudden explosion of juices on his face, his eyes shutting even tighter, but just a single moment after he continued to lap up what he could. Once he finished cleaning her pussy and her inner thighs, he looked down at her and smiled. "Antoinetta... You taste so delicious..." He whispered to her and then waited for her to turn around to face him.

She moved and smiled. "You do too." she said and moved so she was facing him, licking some of her juices off of his chin and then kissed him, her eyes closing as she wrapped her arms around him. "I love you Noel." she said and smiled.

Noel returned the kiss with passion and delight, tossing his arms around her lower and upper back and held her close. "I love you too Antoinetta." He said and returned the smile, then closed his eyes and layed back to relax for a moment. "We never did finish our shower you know." He told her and chuckled a little bit.

She laid in his arms a smile on her face. "Yeah, well, we can finish out shower later." she siad and laughed. "I think I have a little more energy, if you know what I mean." she said and winked, kissing his neck gently, nipping at it softly. She held him close and smirked, moving her hand to rub his cock gently, wanting it to wake up again.

Noel's cock was still more than half hard, but when she rubbed it a little more, it woke up fully once more. "I'm sure I can spare plenty more for you, just tell me how you want me to spend it." He said with a grin and a wink, kissing her lips and then down her cheek to her neck to nip at her neck and kiss it softly, leaving tiny and nearly invisible teeth marks.

"Awesome" she said and smirked, moving her hands along his body. Once he was fully hard again she shifted position and mounted him, her hands resting on his chest. "I love you Noel." she said as she began to ride him, her breasts bouncing a bit each time. She blushed and chuckled, a little embarrassed, having never don this before. "Let me know if I'm doing alright." she said, a small smile on her face.

Noel smiled as she sat up and mounted him, putting his hands to rest on her hips while she rode him. "I love you too Antoinetta, and you're doing incredible as always." He said to her and watched her whole body move, watching her breasts bounce as she hopped up and down on his cock, his hands helping her go up and down a little bit. "You're so amazing babe!" He said with a moan, closing his eyes and leaning his head back in pleasure and ecstasy.

She let out a moan and rode faster, her ass slapping against his lap with each bounce. "God, I love how you feel inside of me." she moaned out, leaning back a bit making him go deeper inside of her pussy due to the angle. "Fuck... god, it's so good!!" she started to ride harder, her breasts slapping against her chest as she looked down at him a blushed.

Noel smiled and moved one hand down to smack her ass when she went up, loving the feeling of her ass smacking against his lap. "Ahh fuck you're so good." Noel moaned a bit and spanked her some more, his throbbing cock starting to throb even more as he began getting closer to his climax. "Babe I'm gonna cum!" He warned her, not wanting to let it out inside her, not wanting to make her pregnant, unless she wanted it.

She let out a moan as he smacked her ass, a blush rising to her face. She kept riding him, so close to her climax. She heard him but kept going, wanting to cum before she stopped, not really thinking of the consequences at the moment. "Uhnn... I'm so close.." she moaned out and held onto his arms as her pussy clenched around his cock, her juices flowing out. "Noel...!" she gasped and started to slow down on him.

Noel felt himself really close as she moaned out, and then felt her squeezing him tighter, no longer able to hold his seed back and came inside her as she came. "Antoinetta!!!" He moaned loudly as he held her forearms while she held his. Once they were both done, he pulled her down on him, pressing her firmly against him and kissing her deeply and passionately, his eyes closed, his rock hard cock still inside her dripping wet pussy. "I love you..." He whispered after the kiss.

After he came she collapsed, her arms wrapping around his neck as she planted kisses along his lips and down to his neck. "Noel... that was so good." she said and bit her lip and sighed happily. "I love you too Noel." she blushed at the feel of his cum dripping from her pussy and she sighed. "I... I'm sorry..." she said, realizing what she had just done. "I should have moved..." she looked at him worriedly, a small frown on her face.

Noel looked at her worried face and then shook his head a bit. "Don't worry love, I'm ready for it." He whispered to her and kissed her one more time on the lips, with love. "I love you, and I won't leave your side, ever." He said to her as compassionately as he could. He didn't quite have a job yet, but he was definetely ready to find one just to support whatever was coming to them. "Just don't tell anyone yet, we'll keep it secret for just a little while." He said to her and gently stroked her hair on the back of her head.

She nodded and looked into his eyes. "Alright... I promise I won't tell anyone yet." She kissed him softly and blushed. "And I'll never leave you.." she said, trailing off as she kissed him. She knew she'd be able to help support whatever came, Theo would help her if she needed it, and she had her own job. "I love you Noel, and I'm blessed to have you..." she whispered.

Noel slowly pulled out of her and began sitting up with her still in his lap. "It's as if an angel came down and put us together..." He whispered back to her, gently rubbing her sides still, loving the feeling of her silky smooth skin just as much as when he first touched it. "Wanna head up to my room now? You can sleep on my bed, I'll sleep on the floor." He offered her with a kind heart, knowing she'll probably ask him to sleep together in the bed.

She chuckled a bit and nodded. "An angel or torment." she said referring to Ivan. She kissed him gently and stood up gathering her clothes. "Yeah, let's head upstairs. But I don't want you to sleep on the floor in your own house. We either sleep together or I'll take the floor." she said sternly, a smile playing at her lips.

Noel smiled, knowing she was going to say something close to that, and so he got up, slipped on his boxers and grabbed his clothes, taking her haand and leading her back up to his room. "I knew you were going to say something like that, and I guess we'll just both sleep on the bed." He said to her with a small smile appearing on his face.

She smiled and nodded. "Alright." she took his hand and followed him up to his room, pulling on her night gown before laying down on the bed pulling the covers over her. "You're so cute." she said and smiled, watching him move towards the bed.

Noel yawned and closed the door as she changed into her night gown, going over and grabbing his pajama pants and slipping them on before going over to the bed and laying down with her under the covers. "Am I? Then you must be beautiful, and you are." He said with a small laugh and kissed her lips softly.

She kissed him back and curled next to him, wrapping her arms around his waist. "I think I found the place I belong." she whispered before laying her head on the pillow, closing her eyes, yawning softly. "I love you Noel." She said, placing a hand on her stomach.

She smiled as he fell asleep and yawned again, after a couple more minutes she fell asleep. She shifted slightly in her sleep, pressing her ass against his crotch gently. She continued to sleep soundly, her hand moving to rest under her head as she snored softly.

Back
Top Bottom