Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Falling for the Enemy (Sinfulrook and myself)

Noel stood there as she jerked him off and smiled down at her, enjoying her soft yet snesual stroking, his cum nearing the exit. "Here it comes!" He warned her just before his cum sprayed all over her chest and some landing on her face, not having any control where he sprayed since his cock was in her hand, not his.

She blushed as he shot out his cum, laughing lightly as some landed on her lips and cheeks, the rest landing on her breasts. She wiped the cum off of her cheeks and licked her lips, falling back on the bed, her heart pounding. "That was earth shattering." she said and laughed shyly.

He went to go lay on his bed but instead decided to land ontop of her, helping her clean herself off with a few tissues. "I'm game for some more later if you wanna do something else." He told her with a smirk and a wink, having enjoyed it a lot, and hopefully she did as well.

She laughed and blushed. "In all honesty, I just want to lay here with you." she said and smiled. "I don't think I've exerted so much energy laying down before." she said and laughed, kissing him gently. "You don't mind, do you?" she asked, looking into his eyes.

He layed down next to her after kissing her back softly, shaking his head. "Of course I don't mind, so long as you promise me this wasn't a one night stand." He told her with a small chuckled and turned her on her side facing him, pulling her closer against his body, loving the feeling of her body against his. He gently kissed her once more and gazed in her eyes deeply.

She rolled her eyes. "Yeah, because I'm stupid enough to let you go." she said and laughed. She closed her eyes and kissed his shoulder gently. "I swear it won't be a one night stand." she said and sighed happily.

She opened her eyes at his words and smiled. "I love you too Noel." she said, holding him close. She didn't want to leave his side at least not yet. "Noel, since it's Friday do you think maybe I can stay here tonight? I just... I don't want to go home tonight, I just don't want to deal with Ivan." she looked at him and smiled slightly.

Noel opened his eyes and nodded at her, kissing her cheek softly. "Of course, you can even stay for dinner, my mom is a great cook." He told her honestly and let out a soft yawn, feeling a little tired after their first fucking. "You really exhausted me." He said with a chuckle, almost a giggle.

"Speaking of dinner... don't you think we should get dressed before she comes home?" she smiled. "As much as I'd love to lay here naked with you." she blushed when he told her she exhausted him. "Well, let's just say I'm pretty tired also." She kissed him softly, a strand of hair falling into her face.

"I think we should get dressed." He said calmly and gently brushed the strand of hair out of her face for her, knowing she would've done it, but he just wanted to do it for her first. He smiled and slowly began to get up with her, helping her stand up and slowly make their way to the bathroom where all the clothes were.

She walked to the bathroom and pulled her bra and underwear on before pulling her skirt on. She slipped her shirt on her shoulders before buttoning it up. She looked at him and smiled. "So, is your mom nice?" she asked him, curiously.

Noel was next to her, pulling on his boxers, as well as his pants, zipping them up and buckling them, then slipping on his shirt over his head, smiling at her when they were both done dressing. "Yeah, she's really nice, she would let anybody stay over if I asked." He told her happily and went over to give her a hug and a soft yet loving kiss on the lips.

She kissed him back and hugged him. "That's cool. My mom and dad travel a lot, so my oldest brother Theo is basically our parent figure." she said. "I haven't seen my parents for more than a week since I was 11 years old." she smiled. "But I love Theo like he was my dad. And he's pretty cool." She broke away and smiled at him. "If it weren't for Ivan I'd invite you over, but until we can get him to stop I don't want to make it worse for you."

He smiled and led her out of the bathroom and down to the living room, sitting down on the couch with her and turning on the tv, noticing his mom should be home in just a few minutes, so he made it look like the two of them were just casually chilling. "I'm sure your oldest brother would hold Ivan back, Theo sounds like a really awesome guy." He told her with a smile, leaning over to give her lips another sweet kiss. He just couldn't get enough of her kisses.

She laughed and nodded. "You know what, you're probably right. Theo would kick his ass if he tried to mess with anyone that I like." she smiled. "Theo's pretty protective. I'm his favorite sibling." she said and laughed. She let out a soft sigh when he kissed her again. She wrapped her arms around him and slowly deepened the kiss. "I love you." she whispered, smiling at him.

He smiled at her and rested his forehead against hers after the kiss broke, just before she wrapped her arms around him. "I love you too." He whispered back at her, one of his arms around her waist, gently holding her close. Just moments after his mom walked in, and so Noel looked at his mom and smiled. "Hi mom, this is Antoinetta, she's the girl I went out with last night." He told her honestly and his mom just smiled. "She's welcome to stay for dinner if she'd like." His mom said and Noel nodded. "Is it okay if she stays over as well? She doesn't want to go home to her stupid brother." He said and his mom nodded, going off to the kitchen to start preparing dinner. "See? Told you she's nice." He said to her and pecked her lips again.

She smiled as Noel's mother came in. "Hey." she said after he introduced her. "Nice to meet you." she smiled and watched as his mom went into the kitchen to cook. "Yeah, she's pretty cool." She kissed him back and smiled. After a second she bit her lip. "You know what I just realized?" she whispered. "You didn't fix your sheets yet. Are you going to do that tomorrow?" she asked, moving to rest her head on his shoulder. "I don't want us to get into trouble."

Noel nodded at her last question. "Laundry day is on tuesday, so we have no worries." He told her with a smile and rested his head ontop of her head gently, letting out a happy sigh. "Besides, mom's work forces me to do the laundry." He told her quietly and watched the tv flicker, his attention fully on the girl in his arm, none at the tv.

She nodded and closed her eyes. "Alright." She loved the way she felt wrapped in Noel's arms. There was no where else she'd rather be. She yawned slightly and looked at him. "Never thought we'd be here like this when I agreed to help my brother." she said and chuckled. "I'm glad it did though." she said and kissed him lightly.

Noel smiled and kissed her back lightly as well. "I never thought I'd get a girlfriend as beautiful as you." He said to her and cuddled her with his one arm gently. He never even imagined being like this with any girl in school, especially not this fast. He didn't care how fast it went, he was just happy it happened, and in a way, this was getting back at Ivan for being a bully.

She blushed and smiled. "And I never thought I'd have a boyfriend as handsome as you." she said and kissed him softly. She loved how sweet he was and she knew that this is what happiness was about. "So about Ivan, you wanted to know one of his dark secrets?" she asked, a small smile on her face.

Once she mentioned Ivan and 'dark secret', Noel's expression went from normal, to an evil grin. "Oh yes please." He said with that grin and then snickered evilly to himself, then laughed out loud. "I sound so evil, like some evil genius or something." He told her with a giggle and kissed her sweetly.

She laughed as he snickered and shook her head. "You are definitely one of a kind." she said and chuckled. "Well, I'll tell you his if you give me something to tell him so I get the rest of this months money." she said and kissed him gently. "It's only fair." She laughed.

He laughed at her offer a little bit and kissed her back softly. "Hmmm, not sure what you should tell him." He said, humming a bit, deep in thought now. Knowing Ivan, he probably wants something embarassing, maybe something clothing-wise. "You could tell him I wear tightey whiteys, he doesn't know, but you do." He told her with a grin and kissed her softly once again.

Back
Top Bottom