Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Falling for the Enemy (Sinfulrook and myself)

Noel looked into hers and slowly opened his hand that was under hers, taking her hand in his and lacing their fingers lightly. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier Antoinetta, it slipped my mind..." He apologized to her, returning the shy smile back at her. "So are we still down for hanging out after school?" He asked her with that same shy smile, this time squeezing her hand a little tighter. He liked her far too much, and especially now since his heart was racing from her confessing that she was so jealous.

She smiled as their fingers laced together, her heart racing slightly. "No, it's alright. I need to stop getting so jealous." she said and laughed. "Yeah, we're still on, are we going to hang out at your house or do something else?" she asked. She really liked him, and she had the urge to kiss him, but she needed to keep the charade up in front of her brother. "Either way I'm cool with it." she said and smiled.

Noel heart picked up pace, and he didn't want to kiss her just in case Ivan was the kind of brother that would kick someone's ass for kissing his sister. "We can go to my place, my mom won't be home until dinner." He told her with a smile and slowly let go of her hand. "Wanna just meet up after school then? You can tell Ivan you're going to dig up more dirt on me." He told her with a small smile, not wanting to let go of her hand just yet.

She nodded. "Yeah, I'll head home with you after school." She smiled. "Do you mind if I stay here until the bell rings?" she asked not wanting to leave his side just yet. "I mean... I can go back over to Ivan if you want." she said and blushed. She felt him letting go of her hand and she shook her head. "Not yet, please?" she asked.

Once she shook her head, Noel smiled and nodded a little, gripping her hand fully once more. He liked how soft and silky her delicate hands felt in his. "That's fine, but I want to finish my homework now so I don't have to do it while we hang out." He told her with a small and adorable pout, but he didn't mind if she bothered him, he was just happy she wasn't jealous or upset anymore.

"Sure." she said. "Maybe I could help." she offered, holding onto his hand. "Contrary to popular belief I'm very smart." she said and laughed, looking over a his work. She looked up noticing Ivan looking at her a bit oddly. She gave a small wink, as if to tell her brother she had it under control. She then looked down at Noel's homework and smiled.

Noel didn't notice her wink, but even if he did, he wouldn't care. He kept one hand on hers the whole time, using his free hand to scribble answers here and there, erasing once or twice when he made a mistake. "Hmmm..." He hummed a bit, putting the pencil to his lips a little bit and thinking about the problem.

She looked at the math problem and smiled. "That one is .514. If Line PR is the square root of 12 squared plus 20 squared, line RQ equal 12 and the cosine is adjacent over hypotenuse you're left with RQ over PR so that's 12 divided by the square root of 544 which is .514." she said and smiled. "Told you I'm smart." she said and laughed lightly.

Noel froze and just stared at her when she told him the answer, listening to her explain, then turned to stare at the book, blinking once in a while. "Wow... You sure process that fast..." He said, surprised, then shook his head a bit and wrote down the answer, that being the last one and then closed his book and notebook, then turned a little to face her. "So... Did you ask Ivan for an advance?" He asked her suddenly, remembering just then that he suggested that for her.

She laughed and nodded. "Cute chicks can be nerds too." she said and winked. She watched him pack his things up. "Yeah, and he gave me two weeks and he's getting me the tickets to American Idiot tonight." she said. "I get the next two weeks when I dig up another tidbit." she said and smiled.

"Hmmm, maybe we should think of another tidbit huh?" He said and chuckled a little bit. "Who are you going to American Idiot with?" He asked her, a little curious as to who she was going to take since she said tickets, using plural and not singular. His hand gently fiddled with hers as he held hers gently, just looking at her and wondering what they could do at his place.

"Well, I was wondering if you wanted to go? If not I can get one of my friends to go with me, but I figures I'd offer the other to you first." she shrugged and smiled. "It's no big deal either way, I just thought maybe you'd like to join me." She gazed at him. "Penny for your thoughts?" she asked.

Noel smiled and gave her hand a little squeeze. "I'd love to go with you." He said as he accepted the offer, looking down at her lips for some unknown reason. He looked up in her eyes once she asked what he was thinking then blushed a bit. "Uhm, nothing in particular, just... Thinking of that kiss you gave me last night." He said and looked away, blushing a little bit more than before.

She smiled and blushed back. "And great. Once I get the tickets I'll let you know when we're going." She said and winked at him. "I'll give you another one when Ivan isn't around, if you want." she said and brushed a strand of hair out of her face. "But just so you know I enjoyed that kiss too." she said and smirked slightly.

Noel grinned and looked over at Ivan really quick, noticing he is watching them like a hawk. "We probably won't be able to before lunch is over." He said and fiddled with her hand again. "Maybe after school when we're alone." He told her with a mischievious smirk, wanting to kiss her badly right there and now.

She smiled and nodded. "Yeah, I figured it wouldn't happen here." she said and smiled. "But after school sounds like a great plan. He looks like he's getting suspicious and the bell's about to ring... Maybe I'll head back over there now." she said, licking her lips before moving her hand and standing up. "I'll see you later." she said.

Noel nodded and let go of her hand when he got up. "Bye gorgeous." He said to her and just as she got to Ivan the bell rang. Noel got up and got ready for his next classes, knowing he shouldn't have said they should meet right after school since he had gym and hated being all sweaty.

She went through the rest of the day thinking about the kiss that was awaiting her when she met up with Noel. She finished her english homework during her geometry class and her geometry homework during her Russian class. She met up with Ivan and told him that she was hanging out with Noel so he could leave without her. She waited in the school courtyard to wait for Noel to leave the school.

Noel was already tired and sweaty, but he still managed to run out to the courtyard and find Antoinetta there. He slowly took a deep breath and walked over to her, poking her arm with his finger. "Hey you." He said with a smile and waited for her to turn around, not wanting to kiss her while he was so gross. "Come on, let's go to my house, no kiss just yet, I'm all sweaty and gross." He told her honestly and took her hand gently, starting to pull on it gently.

She smiled and laughed. "Hey yourself." she said and laughed. "You're a tease." she joked and took his hand as he pulled her. "And you may be sweaty but I highly doubt you could ever be gross." she said and chuckled. She walked with him to his car and got in, smiling at him. "But, if you don't want to kiss me yet, I guess I can wait a little longer." she said and laughed.

"You'll have to, unless you want to hop in my shower with me." He said with a wink to tease her and drove off to his house quickly. Once they got there, he parked in his spot and led her inside. "Home sweet home." He said and stretched, starting to head towards the stairs. "Make yourself at home while I shower, unless you decide to join me." He teased her once more and went to go grab a fresh towel to use.

She smiled and followed him into the house, looking around. "It's really pretty in here." she said and watched him get ready to take a shower. She smirked at his words and waited until she heard the water turn on before moving towards the bathroom. Maybe I will join him... she thought. I mean... he seemed to be dropping a hint. She slowly took her clothes off and moved into the bathroom, climbing in the shower with him, smiling at him. "Hey, I figured I'd take you up on your offer." she said and smiled playfully.

Noel was surprised when he heard her voice while he was washing his hair, and so he quickly washed it out of his hair and away from her, turning around to face her with a grin. "Hey, I'm glad you did." He said smiling at her and gently put his hands on her hips, leaning closer to her, ready for a kiss. "I'm sure your brother would totally freak if he saw any of this." He told her with a whisper and a chuckle, leaning fully over to her and planting his lips on hers for a deep kiss.

She moved closer and kissed him deeply, her hands resting on his back. "Ivan would flip a bitch." she said and laughed. "Makes it all that more appealing." She slowly parted her lips, moving her tongue against his lips, wrapping her arms around his neck. She wasn't sure why but every fiber of her being just wanted to be with him.

Noel grinned while she let her tongue play with his lips, then opened his mouth and pressed his lips against hers, closing his eyes and letting his tongue wrestle with hers, his hands now on her lower and upper back, rubbing softly while the water ran down on them. "Mmmm." He let out a soft moan of pleasure for her into her mouth. He didn't think he'd get this far so fast with her, but he didn't mind.

Back
Top Bottom