Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Falling for the Enemy (Sinfulrook and myself)

"Alright." she bit her lip. "Again, sorry if I was out of place." She finished her burger and nodded. "Yeah, I'm done." she said, stretching slightly. She stood up and took a twenty out of her wallet. "I'll take care of the bill." she said. "You already paid for the movies and snacks. I don't wanna wipe you out." she said and laughed lightly.

Noel stood up and went over to her, picking up the twenty and giving it back to her. "I insist on paying, after all, I'm the gentleman taking out the lady." He said with an honest smile and put down a twenty and then led Antoinetta outside and to his car, sitting her in his car again and running to his side again, starting the car and the car still a little warm. "Don't worry about it too much." He said to her, remembering when she got jealous and apologized. "I forgive quickly, especially someone who's so honest." He told her and moved his hand over ontop of her gently, not looking at her but rather at the rearview mirror.

She rolled her eyes and laughed. "Fine. But next time we go out, I'm paying." she said and walked with him outside. Once they got to the car she got in, yawning slightly. "Well, I'm glad you do, because if I were you my ass would have been out on the curb over an hour ago." She said and chuckled. She watched him back out of the parking space and she smiled. "So, what time do you wanna meet up tomorrow?" she asked.

Noel drove slowly and carefully towards her house, knowing the way now since it wasn't that far out. "Any time you feel comfortable meeting up." He told her smiling and took a turn towards her development of houses. "Just call me or text me, I don't mind as long as you pick the place to hang out as well." He said to her. After a while of driving, he stopped in front of her house, waiting for maybe a goodbye kiss on the cheek, if not, he was fine with it.

She smiled and nodded. "Alright, I'll let you know." she said as they headed back to her house. She watched out of the window, trying to think of what they could do tomorrow. Before she knew it they were at her house and she smiled at him. "Thanks for such a great night." she said, looking at him. She moved over and kissed his lips gently before getting out of the car. "I'll see you tomorrow Noel." she said and waved, grabbing her purse before closing the door and walking to her front door, waving once more before entering the house.

Noel was stunned from the kiss for a moment until she spoke, then smiled at her and waved, waiting until she went in the house, waving once more before turning his car around and heading home. He was driving fine still, but his mind was a little distracted from the kiss still. She was beautiful, smart, funny, and she liked him a lot it seemed. He couldn't wait until tomorrow. He remembered their plan and got home quickly, taking out his phone and calling his friend Jenna, telling her about a small plan that was going to happen.

Theo was the first to see her when she entered the house. "Have fun, munchkin?" he asked. Antoinetta nodded. "You know it, wonderful wizard of oz." she said and laughed. "If Ivan needs me I'll be in my room." She ran up the stairs and closed the bedroom door behind her turning on her iPod, listening to a Taylor Swift playlist. She danced around her room as she started to get undressed to change into her pajamas.

After a couple minutes she sat on her bed, undoing her hair, the long pink locks falling around her shoulders. There was a knock on her door and she smirked. "Come in Ivan." she called and the door opened, her older brother coming in. "So, what'd you find out?" he asked, sitting on a chair by her vanity mirror. Antoinetta smiled and laid back. "Well, he has a huge crush on Jenna Markilas, and he's way to afraid to tell her because he thinks she thinks he's lame." she shrugged. "But, I wanted to be paid up front for a month Ivan. If I'm going to be your eyes and ears I want my money and tickets now." She said and smiled at him. Ivan bit his lip. "Jenna, huh? Awesome. As for payment... I'll pay you two weeks now and the tickets, but you get the other two weeks worth when you bring me some other tidbit." She sighed and nodded. "I can do that." she said, waiting for her brother to get her the money. She smiled and a strange warmth swam over her as she thought about Noel. He really was a great guy, and she felt lucky that she had him, even though it was probably only for a short while.

Noel came home through his front door and saw his mom there, his mom smiling at him. "Had fun sweetie?" His mom asked and Noel nodded with a big smile. "It was amazing mom, we even agreed on hanging out tomorrow if that's alright." He replied to his mom just as she got up. She went over to him and hugged him, giving him a kiss on the top of his head. "Good, now go on up to bed." She told him and lovingly pushed him towards the stairs. Noel obeyed and went to his room.

Once in his room, he closed the door and began undressing, getting out of all his fancy clothes and into a pair of pajama pants, going out to the bathroom to look in the mirror, wash off the cologne that still lingered on him and brush his teeth. After he was all done he messed up his hair a little bit, considering he hated having super tidy hair all the time. He went back to his room, closed the door and layed down on his bed, turning on his iPod and listening to a little bit of music. As he began to drift off, he turned it off and the lights as well, pulling the blankets over him and falling asleep quickly with a small and happy smile.

Ivan brought the money to her and smirked. "I'll order the tickets tomorrow." he said and Antoinetta smiled. "Awesome. I'm going to get some sleep Ivan, I'll see you tomorrow." she said and waved as he left her room, closing the door behind her. She sighed softly and curled under her blanket, turning her music off before turning the light off. She soon fell asleep, a content smile on her face as she dreamed.

The next morning she woke up, stretching before standing up. She grabbed a black and grey plaid skirt and a white button up short sleeved collared shirt. She grabbed a white lace bran and panties before moving into the bathroom to take a shower. She turned the water of and waited for it to warm up before climbing in. She knew Ivan was going to take the bait today, she just hoped Jenna had gotten the warning. After 15 minutes she got out of the shower, drying off before starting to get dressed. She smiled at her reflection and she quickly did her hair, pulling it into pigtails and teasing the top of her hair out slightly. She did her makeup and went into her room, putting on a pair of fishnet stockings and a pair of stilettos. She knocked on Ivan's door. "Dude, you almost ready?" she asked, hearing him grunt in response. She sighed and walked downstairs waiting for him.

Noel woke up and stretched, itching his rather greasy head, hating the feeling of his hair in the morning. He hated having greasy hair after he slept, but he had to deal with it. He got up and out of his bed, going over to his closet to grab some fresh clothes and then went to hit the shower. His mom was already gone and at work, so breakfast was most likely on the table for him, or he had to make some himself. He hopped in the shower and got out in just ten minutes, fixing his hair a bit, but keeping it naturally messy still. He went down to the kitchen to find a warm breakfast still waiting for him, smiling to himself he eagerly went at it and ate it quickly, still having plenty of time to get to school. He gathered all his things and popped into his car, driving off to school, eager to meet Antoinetta once more, remembering just then he had to make sure Jenna was ready.

After a couple more minutes Ivan came downstairs, and the two of them hit the car, Antoinetta smiling. "My turn to pick the music." she said. Her brother groaned, knowing since she was in a good mood it would be some of her chick music. Most of the time she listened to stuff he wouldn't mind listening to, but he heard Taylor Swift last night, and he knew she'd pick it to listen to now. She turned the CD to Sparks Fly and started to sing along. "McDonald's or Burger King?" he asked, the two of them usually getting a fast food breakfast every morning. "Uhm, Burger King today Ivan." she said and he turned to get to burger king. They ordered their breakfast then headed to school. She couldn't wait to see Noel again, but she had to keep it masked in front of her brother. "So, what're you planning to do with the information I gave you last night?" she asked, taking a bite of her crossanwich. "I'm not sure yet, but I'll think of something before the school day is over." He said as they arrived at the school. The two left the car and Antoinetta headed to her homeroom, hoping she'd see Noel on her way there.

Noel was already inside the school and grabbing some water from the cafeteria's vending machines, forgetting his own water from home. He began walking to his first class, hoping he'd get to see Antoinetta on his way there. He continued walking down the hallway and then spotted her walking in his direction from the opposite side, smiling to himself a little when he saw her. He continued to walk and approached her slowly. "Hey you." He said with a shy smile, happy to just see her.

She smiled and turned when she heard Noel's voice. "Hey." she said and smiled at him. "How was your night?" she asked and started to walk with him down the hallway. "Did you get in touch with Jenna about what might happen today?" she asked moving her hair behind her shoulder, looking over at him. "Because I'm not sure what Ivan is planning, but he seemed to have something on his mind this morning."

"It was good, probably the best in a really long time." He said with a smile and looked over at people passing them, then back at her. "Yeah I told her last night, she said she's ready for anything, I just hope he doesn't molest her or something." He said with some worry in his voice, but not on his face. "So how have you been since we last talked?" He wondered, knowing it wasn't long but he still wanted to know.

She shook her head. "Ivan is an asshole, but he wouldn't do something like that." she said, placing a hand on his arm. "Don't worry." she said and smiled. "I had a great night. Haven't slept that well in a while." she said and smiled. She heard the warning bell and sighed. She moved to kiss his cheek and smiled. "Gotta go, see you at lunch." she said, winking, before turning to walk to her classroom.

"Good to know." He said just before the warning bell rang and blushed a bit when she kissed his cheek. "Yeah, see you." He said, feeling a little dumbfounded, but shook it off and ran off to his class, making it just in time. He sat through all his boring classes, his mind on only Antoinetta, well, mostly her, he still focused on what was going on in class, he would never let his grades drop because of a woman... Or would he?

Soon enough, math class came around, and he had to deal with Ivan once more. He was the third to the class, and Ivan the last, as always. Noel sat and waited for him to begin making fun of him like he always did, and picking on him by prodding him with his pencil. Noel didn't care that much about the prodding, it was the insults that really got to him.

As fourth period rolled around Ivan walked to class armed and ready to torment Noel. He slid into the seat behind Noel, stabbing him in the back with a pencil. "So, you and Jenna, huh?" he sneered. "Now I know why you're still a virgin. You can't get laid when you set your sights that high." Ivan shut up when the teacher looked over his way and started to take notes. "You might wanna try Georgia... she's probably just as desperate as you are." He laughed slightly and sneered at him.

Noel groaned silently to himself and when the teacher wasn't looking he turned around and grinned at Ivan. "Actually, I talked to Jenna last night after I went out with your sister, and she said she wanted to bang me." He said quietly so nobody else would hear him and then went back to doing his work diligently. Inside his own head, he snickered at the lie he just made, hoping Ivan would fall for it. He told Jenna that he'd be making that joke, and during lunch they'd pretend to talk dirty in front of Ivan to make fun of him.

"Oh, we got a player here." he snickered and smiled. "Break my sister's heart, I'll break your nose." She said, punching him in the arm lightly. He sat quietly, deciding it was best not to pursue the issue at the moment. He continued to work on his math notes and after class was over he grabbed his books and headed out of the classroom to the cafeteria. He met up with Antoinetta outside of her class and chuckled. "So, that Jenna chick, she said she wanted to bang Noel... knowing him he'd probably say yeah." Antoinetta looked at Ivan. She felt like she had gotten punched in the stomach. "Wait, what?" She couldn't believe what her brother had said. She looked at him, studying his face trying to read him. They entered the cafeteria and she put her bag down at the table before heading to the lunch line. She got her lunch and sat back down, her brother sitting right next to her. She had to talk to Noel, because there was no way Noel would do anything with Jenna... he said so himself.

Noel thought about what Ivan had said about Antoinetta and breaking her heart, so instead he decided not to pretend to flirt with Jenna, just talk to her. Noel went to go buy a small lunch, a simple BLT sandwich, and then went to go sit in his normal spot in the cafeteria. Jenna came up to him and sat next to him, blushing a bit, then Noel told her he wasn't going through with it because he really liked Antoinetta. Jenna nodded and gave him a friendly hug, and they had always hugged like that. Noel sat there, eating his food and hoping Antoinetta would go over to him.

Antoinetta watched as Jenna moved over to Noel and blushed as they started talking. She bit her lip and turned towards Ivan. "You're sure he wasn't just saying that to get you off of his case?" she asked. Ivan shrugged. "I have no clue, but he definitely sounded serious." She nodded and smiled. "I told him if he breaks your heart he going to suffer more than just teasing, so relax." Antoinetta laughed and shook her head. "You think I'm falling for him, please." she rolled her eyes. Ivan chuckled. "You suck at lying when it's important to you." he said simply. Antoinetta looked back over at Noel and Jenna and sat eating her lunch silently.

Once Jenna finally got up and away from Noel, Noel ate his lunch quickly so he could get to doing his homework so he didn't have to do it at home or before hanging out with Antoinetta, or after that. He waited patiently for her to come over to him, not knowing how to make Ivan feel more stupid than before. As he scribbled numbers and letters, he decided to glance up and look at where Antoinetta sat, then looked back down at his work.

Antoinetta watched Jenna leave and bit her lip. She knew she could sit there and be mad, but she needed to get his take. She could be blowing it way out of proportion. She finished her lunch and stood up walking over to Noel's table. "Hey." she said and smiled, sitting down. "My brother said that you said Jenna wanted to bang you... was that part of your plan... or was that the truth?" she asked, blowing a strand of hair out of her face.

Noel turned to look at her and then looked back down at his book, feeling a little disappointed. "That was part of the plan, but Ivan mentioned that if I broke your heart he'd break my nose in..." Noel said honestly and then looked up at her. "The nose breaking didn't bother me, what bothered me was your heart breaking, so I didn't go through with it." He told her honestly once again and then turned his body back to his book, keeping his hands on his thighs, curled up a bit. "I'm sorry Antoinetta, I ruined the plan, but I just couldn't hurt you." He said quietly.

She inhaled and smiled a bit. She listened to what her brother said and laughed lightly. "Yeah, thay sounds like Ivan." she saw him turn towards his book. "Hey... as far as the plan goes... I'm honestly glad you didn't... when he told me you said that it crushed me. and I thought maybe it was just a ploy to get him to leave you alone... but it still hurt." she moved her hand on top of his. "I don't know why, but it kills me to think of you liking anyone but me." she looked into his eyes and smiled shyly.

Back
Top Bottom