Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Falling for the Enemy (Sinfulrook and myself)

Theo nodded. "No problem. But you have to stay up to par, I run a pretty nice restaurant and I don't want mediocre food served, alright?" he asked a smile on his face. Antoinetta curled back against his side and smiled. Antoinetta smiled and shrugged. "I figure I keep it quiet until he starts to notice I'm getting bigger." she smiled.

"You got it Theo, I'll do the best I can." Noel said with a smile and then looked at Antoinetta. "Gonna milk him for his money?" He asked with a chuckle and kissed the top of her head again, cuddling her close against him some more. He felt like he was making Theo uncomfortable, but Noel loved her and he was going to show it all the time.

Theo smiled and stood up. "Great, I'll see you there after school Monday?" he asked, looking over at the two teenagers on his couch. Antoinetta smiled and kissed Noel. "Theo, can you do me a favor?" she asked. Theo nodded. "Can you make me a bacon and chesse crepe?" Theo laughed and nodded. "Sure, anything for you Noel?" he asked.

"Actually, I'd like to try that crepe as well, it sounds good." Noel said with a smile. Once Theo left, he cuddled Antoinetta some more in his arms. "The cravings are starting huh? Or is that just your normal request for lunch?" Noel teased her and chuckled a little to himself. He wondered if it would taste really good.

She smiled and laughed lightly. "No, that's pretty normal. I love French food so I always ask Theo to make it. You'll know when the cravings start once I ask for escargot and frog legs." she said and laughed. She kissed him and smiled. "And Theo uses real gruyere, so it's mouthwatering." she said and kissed him lightly.

Noel laughed with her and kissed her back gently. "That does sound delicious." He said with a smile and relaxed on the couch a little bit. "So what should we do after we leave here? I'm sure you wouldn't want Ivan to see me here." He told her and petted her hair softly with one hand, loving the silky feeling.

She smiled and nodded. "It is delicious." she sighed a bit holding onto him. "I don't know what we should do." she answered. "What do you want to do?" she laughed when he brought up Ivan. "Yeah, I don't think we should let Ivan see you yet." she held him close and smiled.

"Maybe you want to go back to my house and just snuggle together on the couch with a movie?" Noel asked her, starting to smell the crepes from where they were sitting. It smelled really delicious and he couldn't wait to try the food. "I'll do anything with you really, except all the girly things." He pointed out and laughed a little bit.

"A movie and cuddling sounds great." she said and laughed. "Aww, but it's fun to do girly things." she joked. "Like clothes shopping, and mani/pedi's." she smiled at him. "But... if you don't want to, I won't make you." she teased, moving to kiss him deeply. "I love you Noel." she said, smiling when she smelled the food. "Oh god, I can't wait to eat." she said and laughed.

Noel laughed a little when she mentioned manicures and pedicures, then kissed her back deeply and passionately. "I love you too Antoinetta." He said with a smile and just waited patiently for Theo to bring the food to them. "I hope I can keep up with your brother's standards on Monday, I'm already nervous." He said and smiled shyly.

Antoinetta smiled. "Theo's a giant teddy bear. He won't turn you down because you have the heart of the only girl who can tug at his heart strings." she said and laughed lightly. "Noel, Netta, lunch is ready." he called. Antoinetta stood up and smiled. "Let's go eat." she said and smiled at him.

Noel nodded and got up with her, taking her hand and following her into the kitchen, noticing Theo setting down the food on the table. "It looks delicious Theo." Noel said before he sat down next to Antoinetta, waiting for her to start eating before he even tried a single bite.

She picked up her fork and knife cutting a small piece of the crepe taking a bite. "Mmm.. Theo, you outdid yourself this time." she said and laughed. "It's delicious." She smiled at him, then at Noel. "Try it, love." she said.

Noel watched his girlfriend take a bit then nodded, cutting a small piece off and taking it in his mouth, chewing slowly and then his eyes opened wide. "It's..." He paused and then looked at the food, then at Theo. "How did..." He was speechless, it was so good, he had never tasted food so good ever before. After swallowing his food, he looked at the crepe again. "There's no way I can keep up with standards like these at the diner." He said and then took another bite, savoring it with each chew.

Theo laughed and smiled. "Luckily I rarely work at the restaurant you'll be working at so your standards won't need to be as high as this." she said and sat down, eating a piece of toast. "I'm at the four star restaurant in the city more often than not." he said and laughed. Antoinetta smiled. "One of these days you should teach him somethings." she said and smiled at Theo. He nodded. "I think I can handle that...what about you Noel?" he asked.

"Well Theo... That depends." Noel said and set his instruments down and looked at Theo. "Are you the mean type of teacher that yells for every minor thing done wrong? Or are you the nice teacher that'll help buff out the tiny things?" He asked honestly and listened to Antoinetta chew, going to take another bite of his crepe as well.

Antoinetta laughed, nearly choking on her food. "Theo, mean?" she looked at Noel. "Does not compute." she teased. Theo laughed and shook his head. "I'm pretty nice all around." he said and smiled at Noel. "I don't know if there's a mean bone in my body." he said honestly.

"I'm jealous of you, love." Noel said to Antoinetta and took another bite of his food, swallowing it before speaking again. "You have such an awesome brother, I just wish I had a sibling as awesome as him." He said with a smile and then finished off his crepe, standing up and bringing the dishes to the sink, washing them from instinct of doing it all himself.

Antoinetta laughed and nodded. "Yeah, if you like him you'd love Nicolai too. We should go visit him one of these days." she said and laughed, talking about her 2nd oldest brother. She watched him stand up to clean the dishes. She followed him to the kitchen and smiled. "You know we do have a dishwasher." she said and pointed, laughing lightly.

Noel looked over at the dishwasher and had a facepalm moment almost, but smiled at her and continued to wash. "This is quicker, and besides, I'm used to doing this, it just came to me instinctively." He told her and kissed her lips softly, letting the kiss linger a bit as the water ran over his hands and on the plate he was holding under the water.

"Alright, if you say so." she said and laughed. She moved and kissed him back, letting her lips linger against him. She pulled away and smiled. "I love you Noel. What do you want to do after this?" she asked him, putting the dishes in the strainer after her finished washing them.

Noel turned to lean back against the sink and looked at her, shrugging his shoulders. "I don't know love, maybe go back to my place to watch that movie?" He offered her with a smile. "I don't know what else we could do, I normally just do housework and watch tv when I'm home alone." He told her honestly.

"Alright, that movie sounds just fine." she said and smiled. She moved closer to him and wrapped her arms around his neck. "You usually do housework? You need to get out and live a little babe." she teased, running a finger along the back of his neck, moving in and kissing him softly.

Noel chuckled and then kissed her back sweetly. "I know, but my friends are usually busy, so we only hang out during the weekends to go to the movies and go bowling and stuff like that." He said to her and then took one of her hands gently, lacing their fingers and starting to pull her towards the exit of the house. "Thanks for lunch Theo! It was delicious!" Noel said loudly before exiting the house with her.

Theo nodded and smiled. "No problem Noel. See you Monday at work." he said and smiled as Antoinetta and him left the house. Antoinetta smiled. "Yeah, I understand... I was just teasing a bit." she said and smiled at him. She got into his car and smiled at him. "So what movie do you want to see?" she asked.

Back
Top Bottom