Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Falling for the Enemy (Sinfulrook and myself)

Jenna nodded and smiled. "Sure, I'll do that." she said and smiled. "Thanks again Antoinetta." she said before leaving the room. Antoinette kissed him gently and smiled. "Alright, I can handle one more go." she said and laughed lightly. "And you're welcome, but don't get used to it." she said and winked. "It hurt to see you enjoying someone else's pussy." she said and chuckled, half joking.

Noel chuckled at her jealousy and kissed her one more time. "I may enjoy someone else's pussy, but yours is the one I love the most, it's my new addiction." He said to her to make her feel better, his cock rubbing up against her lips and clit, still hard and ready for her to take it any way she wanted to.

She smiled and nodded. "I know... but can you blame me for being jealous. You're just so amazing." she said and winked. "I don't want to lose you." she smiled and kissed him. She spread her legs a bit as he rubbed his cock against her pussy. "I love you." she said. "And is there a certain way you want to fuck me love?" she asked.

Noe smiled and kissed her back. "You'll never lose me babe, I swear on my life." He told her and smiled at her as she spread her legs. "I want you to ride me like you did to make me cum, that felt so amazing." He whispered and then locked his lips on her neck, kissing and nipping her softly.

"Alright." she said and kissed him deeply. She laughed lightly when he said he wanted her to ride him. "Alright, but next time we have sex your on top." she said and winked, pushing him back a bit and mounting him, her eyes locking on his. "You're eyes are gorgeous." she said and smiled. "I could stare at them for hours."

"I could stare at you in general for hours, you're that beautiful." Noel said to her and let his hands rest on her hips, his eyes locked onto hers with a smile. "I can be on top right now if you want, I just like seeing you like this." He said, moving his eyes back and forth slightly, looking in each one of her eyes.

"No, this is fine for now." she said and smiled, blushing a deep crimson at his compliment. "Thank you." she said and started to move up and down on his shaft, smiling down at him. "I'm glad you like the view." she said and winked.

She laughed a bit and smiled at him. "You got it Daddy." she said and put on a small pout when he spanked her. "Mmm... keep spanking me, I've been a bad girl." she teased. "I love you too Noel." she replied, kissing him deeply as she rode him harder.

Noel closed his eyes and kissed her back, parting his lips a bit to slip his tongue out of his mouth, asking for entrance into hers by licking her lips. His hand continued to smack and spank her ass, hard, every few smacks she made down onto his hips. The sound of her ass being smacked and the feelign of the shockwave going through it made him go into almost a trance.

She opened her mouth, allowing his tongue entrance to it. She moaned as he kept spanking her, feeling the warmth of the red spots appearing. She kissed him again deeply as she rode him, wanting to feel him cum again. "Mmm... I love you so much Noel." she whispered.

Noel's cock started throbbing harder as she kept sucking him into her soaking wet pussy, kissing her back deeply, his hand on the back of her neck to deepen the kiss. "I love you too Antoinetta, more than I will anyone else in the world." He whispered back to her and felt himself getting really close to cumming.

She held onto him for a couple of seconds before moving back up to finish up. She knew she was close to cumming, but she wanted to wait for Noel. "You promise?" she asked jokingly, moaning as she continued to bounce on him.

She moaned, moving harder on his cock, wanting to cum at the same time as him. She vigorously rubbed her clit and moaned loudly. "I am to baby." she said and rode for a couple more minutes before her pussy clenched around his cock, her juices spilling over his cock. "UHNN!" she moaned loudly, her body trembling a bit.

Noel came at the same time as her, his cum spilling out into her pussy again as she clenched his cock hard. "AHHH!" He let out a moan with her, his body shaking a little bit from the powerful rush of ecstasy. Once they were both done, he layed back and relaxed, putting his hand on her upper back and smiling at her. "You're so incredible love." He whispered to her.

She smiled and laid next to him, moving from his cock. "I can say the same for you baby." she said and kissed him deeply. She yawned slightly, her body exhausted from her orgasms. "I think you are absolutely the best man on this planet." she said and smiled softly.

Noel turned to face her as they kissed passionately, looking deep in her eyes afterwards. "Thank you babe, that means a lot coming from someone so beautiful and smart as you." He said with a small smile and held her close against him. "Want me to go make breakfast?" He asked quietly, feeling exhausted, but he still had enough energy to go fix them something to eat.

She smiled and ran her hands along his chest. "You're welcome." she said and smiled. "But I honestly believe that." she yawned and smiled. "Yeah, breakfast sounds wonderful." she said and nodded. "I'd kill for some scrambled eggs and bacon." she said and chuckled. "Do you want some help?" she asked.

Noel got up and out of the bed, pulling the covers over her and kissing her softly. "You just rest, I'll bring mommy's breakfast to bed." He said with a smile and kissed her one more time before going over to pull on his boxers. "What would you like to drink?" He asked her with a smile as he stood by her again.

She smiled and nodded. "Alright, mommy will stay in bed." she said and laughed. She actually liked the way that sounded. "I'll have some apple juice." she answered and smiled at him, laying her head on the pillow. She watched him leave and smiled. "I'm going to be a mommy..." she whispered to herself, smiling as she closed her eyes. Within a couple minutes she fell asleep, exhausted from the mornings activities.

Noel left the room with a smile, going down to the kitchen and starting to make the breakfast Antoinetta asked for. "I'm gonna be a dad..." Noel whispered to himself with a smile, enjoying the thought a little too much. As he scrambled the eggs and fried the bacon, he took out some plates and a glass, putting all the food on the plates and then grabbing a tray with legs so that Antoinetta could eat in bed. He carefully brought it upstairs to his room, noticing she was asleep and setting the food down on the nightstand, sitting down on the bed next to her and watching her sleep.

Antoinetta rolled over and hit Noel, opening her eyes slowly. "Hey... how long have a been asleep?" she asked sitting up, smiling at him. She inhaled deeply and smiled. "Oh my god that food smells amazing." She took the tray and started eating it, not realizing how hungry she truly was. "Do you want some?" she asked.

"Only about twenty minutes." Noel said as she reached over for the food, watching her eat. "No I'll be okay, I'll get something later." He told her and rubbed her back gently as she ate. "Not feeling any nausea or anything?" He asked her as he watched her basically devour her food. He didn't think that women were so hungry when they were pregnant.

"Alright, cool." she said and chuckled. "More for me." she said and continued eating. "No, I'm fine for now, thanks babe." she said and smiled a bit. "I didn't know I was so hungry." she said and giggled a bit. "It's delicious baby." she said and moved over, kissing him gently.

Back
Top Bottom