Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Falling for the Enemy (Sinfulrook and myself)

Noel slept through the whole night silently and motionlessly, not bothered by anything. He woke up in the morning when he heard the door open to his room, opening his eyes a little to see his mom smiling and closing the door silently. Noel smiled and fell back asleep, his mom leaving for work once more.

After a couple more hours she woke up and shifted in the bed, looking over at Noel's sleeping body. She smiled and stretched, watching him sleep. It was a peaceful and beautiful sight. She laid silently, waiting for him to wake up.

Not long after she had woken up, he woke up as well, stretching his arm straight in the air and groaning. He opened his eyes to look at his girlfriend and smiled. "Hey beautiful, have you seen my girlfriend?" He asked with a chuckle and then yawned a little bit, still feeling a bit groggy.

She shook her head and shrugged. "No, but she was here just a second ago." she said and leaned over kissing him gently. "Sleep well love?" she asked, laying next to him, her hand resting on his hip. She yawned slightly and laid her head on his shoulder.

"I slept alright. I was quite comfortable laying here with you actually." She said and hugged him. "I love being with you." she said and smiled, yawning slightly when she heard his cell phone ringing. "Hmm... who'd be calling you now?" she asked, not realizing it was almost noon.

Noel looked back at his phone and reached over for it, noticing it was almost noon and looking at the phone. "Don't know..." He said before he noticed it's Jenna and answered it. "Hey Jenna, what's up?" He asked as he picked up, shrugging while looking at Antoinetta, not knowing what was going on with Jenna.

"Hey, Noel. I was wondering if I'd be able to come over?" Antoinetta heard the other girl ask. She looked over at Noel wondering what he'd say. She shrugged, letting him know she didn't mind either way. She laid back on the bed and stretched a bit, yawning..

"Sure I don't mind, is something wrong?" Noel asked her over the phone, poking Antoinetta's tummy with his finger as she stretched, smiling and sticking his tongue out at her playfully. Just because he was on the phone didn't mean he wasn't paying attention to his girlfriend.

"No, I just wanted to talk to you about something. I'll see you soon, okay?" she said and hung up. Antoinetta looked at him and smiled. "So, Jenna's coming over?" she asked and sat up, wrapping her arms around his neck, kissing him gently.

"Alright, bye." Noel said before she hung up and hung up on his end as well, putting his phone aside before kissing Antoinetta back softly. "Yeah, she wants to talk to me about something." He told her honestly and put his arms around her waist, gently kissing her some more, knowing they should get out of his bed.

"Alright, I guess that cool. Do you know what about?" she asked and moved slightly. She kissed him gently before standing up. "I should probably take a shower and get dressed if she's coming over, right?" she asked and smiled a bit.

"No idea, she hung up before I had a chance to ask." He said and slowly got out of bed along with her, grabbing his dirty bedsheets. "I'll just drop these in the laundry and join you." He told her with a smile and pecked her cheek before he walked down to the laundry room, coming back up to the shower quickly.

"Alright then." she said and chuckled, heading into the bathroom, stripping and climbing into the warm stream of water. She ran her hands through her hair and grabbed the shampoo, starting to wash her hair. She smiled when she heard him coming up the stairs.

Noel went into the bathroom and closed the door, locking it before stepping into the shower next to her, closing the shower door. "Hope you don't mind me interrupting." He said with a smile and wet his hair quickly before she rinsed hers, reaching around her for the shampoo and quickly washing out his hair.

She smiled at him over her shoulder at him and shook her head. "Not at all Noel." she said and smiled, bending slightly to pick up the body wash, pouring some on her hands. She lathered it and began to wash her body, running her hands along her body. "So, do you know when Jenna is going to get here?" she asked.

Noel took the body wash after she had and lathered it on his body slowly, examining her as she lathered hers. "She said soon, so probably once we're out of the shower, she lives only ten minutes walking distance." He told her honestly and then turned her around, helping her wash her back, not even waiting for her to ask him to help.

"Alright." she said and smiled at him, sighing happily as he ran his hands along her back. She waited until he finished washing her before turning to him, running her hands along his body, washing his back. "Alright, well, then we better hurry." she said and trailed her fingers along his cock before rinsing the soap off of her body before stepping out.

Noel smiled when she washed his back and traced her finger on his cock, waiting for her to step out before he went under the water and let it wash the soap off of him. He turned the water off and stepped out, grabbing a towel and drying himself off quickly, examining Antoinetta as he did so.

She dried off and smiled at him, wrapping the towel around her body before walking to his room, pulling on a pair of pink and black polka dotted panties and a black strapless dress. She sighed and sat on his bed, watching him get dressed. "God, I love watching you." she said and smiled.

Noel quickly dried off and went to his room, watching her put on her panties and bra, slipping on his boxers and pants while she sat and watched. "Really now?" He asked her with a smile and went over to her, giving her lips a soft kiss. "I just love being with you." He said with a smile and then went to grab an undershirt to put on, his athletic body showing well after he put it on.

She smiled and nodded. "Really." she said and nodded. "I love being with you too Noel." she said and stood up. She watched him get dressed and after he got dressed she wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him deeply, moving her tongue against his lips. She deepened the kiss until she heard the doorbell rang. She groaned slightly and backed away from him. "I guess Jenna's here." she said.

Noel kissed her back and let his tongue out to paly with hers when she licked his lips, letting out a sigh when she backed away and put his hand on her cheek. "I'll go answer the door, you get fully dressed, don't want Jenna seeing us like this." He told her, not really caring but just being careful. He slipped on his shirt as he ran downstairs, opening the door and greeting Jenna. "Hey, come on in." He said, noticing she had a slightly confused look on her face.

Jenna smiled and entered the house. "Hey Noel, I'm glad you let me come over." she said and smiled. She sat on the couch and looked at him, smiling. Antoinetta quickly got dressed and moved to the top of the stairs listening in. Jenna sighed and shrugged. "Let me just get this out there. I know you think that I just said I wanted to sleep with you just to help you with Ivan, but I really meant it. I've been wanting to sleep with you for a long time. I was wondering if you wanted to...?" she asked. Antoinetta heard her words and bit her lip, walking downstairs and walking over to Noel. "Oh, hi Jenna." she said and smirked a bit.

Noel sat in the recliner when Jenna sat on the couch and then his eyes grew wide as she asked, watching Antoinetta come down with her smirk on. "Oh Jenna, this is my girlfriend, Antoinetta." He said, not knowing how to respond to Jenna's request. She was good looking, but his heart belonged to Antoinetta, and he didn't want to hurt her, but he didn't want to hurt Jenna either. "Uhmm, I don't know Jenna, that's a really tough request..." He said and looked away, rubbing the back of his neck.

Back
Top Bottom