Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Touch of Death or Life (sinfulrook)

Tena smiled as she listened to what Noel was saying then she nodded and said "ill keep up with my cooking ill just keep making your breakfast and bring it out to you before you work." She said with a smile then kissed his cheek and said "im like a house wife" she said with a giggle.

Noel blushed and finished his food, picking up all the dishes and bringing them over to the sink, washing them. "A house wife huh? I wouldn't mind having just a girlfriend, but my job keeps me so busy I only have time on the weekends to myself, and I use that to relax." He said as he cleaned the plate under the running water.

"Well if you had a girl friend that loved plants like you do she could go with you and help making the job easier and giving you more time in the day to relax and you would get more time with her" Tena suggested not even thinking about how well that fit her. She loved plants and she would love to go to work with him but she did not think about it when she said that to him.

"Yeah but where will I find someone like that? I mean, it's not that hard to try to find someone, but it would take a while." Noel said to her as he finished washing the dishes and putting them on a drying rack. He went back over to the table and sat down where he was sitting before. Ken told him to stay away from her, and so he wasn't going to ask her anything about being his girlfriend. Even though he could easily take Ken, he didn't want Tena to be in trouble for it.

"Well im sure you can find someone." Tena said then took Noel's hand and took him out of the kitchen/ dinning room and took him to the living room and sat on the couch with him and said "What should we do till you go home?" She had always liked Noel a lot ever since she saw how hard he worked on the garden and her like for him only grew more when she got to know him and he helped her.

"Thanks Tena." Noel thanked the pretty and young girl and followed her into the living room, sitting down with her. "Well, how about a movie?" He asked her, not knowing what else they would do. He wanted to give her lips a gentle kiss, but knowing Ken, he'd probably murder Noel for doing that, especially since he said not to do anything with her.

"ok a movie sounds good you can pick one though since your the guest." Tena said with a smile as she watched Noel. They had all kinds of movies there since there was not much for Tena to do all day alone in the big house. She had seen most of them more then 3 times so she really did not want to choose one and she wanted to know what Noel liked.

Noel went over to the movie selection that they had and looked at the movies, then closed his eyes and picked one at random. "Is this one okay?" He asked, showing her the case before pulling the movie out of it and putting it in the player, going back over and sitting next to her. He didn't care what movie they watched, he just finally had a chance to relax.

Tena smiled as she watched Noel pick a movie when she saw what one it was she nodded and said "ok i like that one." She the got the remotes and after the movie was in she got it to the menu and she waited till Noel was settled before she pressed play and put down the remote. She then cuddled against Noel happy that she was getting time with him and happy she could be near him and not rist killing him. This made her want to touch him so much since she never had the chance to really be close to people.

Noel was surprised she cuddled up to him like that, but he didn't mind it. He kept his arms up on the back of the couch, not touching her just in case Ken was watching, but just relaxing there. He watched the movie silently, thinking about Tena and how beautiful she actually was. She was only a few years younger than him, but he couldn't go against Ken's words.

Tena happily cuddled for about half the movie like they were but soon she wanted to feel more so she took Noel's hand and put it around her shoulder so she was closer to him and he was touching her. She liked this and since she has such a big crush on Noel she enjoyed having his hand on her though with how he had been acting she assumed her father said something to him to make him not touch her.

"Tena... I-I can't..." Noel whispered to her and slowly began taking his hand off her shoulder, not wanting to let her go though. As his heart began to slowly pick up pace, he looked at her. "Your father told me not to try anything with you." He said and then looked away with a sad expression. He wanted to hold her, he really did, but Ken wouldn't approve of it, and then he wouldn't be able to see Tena ever again.

Tena looked at him and after hearing that her father told him not to try anything she smiled and moved closer then kissed him on the lips. Tena hated that her father was trying to keep her from being close to Noel and she was not going to let that happen. If Ken had a problem with this then she would be to blame for trying something. Noel would not get in trouble if he did not make the first move.

Noel was caught by surprise from the kiss she gave him, but slowly closed his eyes and eased into the kiss himself. Her lips felt warm and soft against his, and he liked it a lot. He slowly put the arm back around her on her shoulder and pulled her in against him more for a deeper kiss. He didn't care right now if Ken came in and saw what was going on, he really liked Tena, and he wasn't going to hold back anymore. He pulled away after a little bit and smiled at her. "Tena, you sure know how to kiss someone in a surprise." He whispered to her, still smiling.

Tena loved the kiss she thought this was a perfect first kiss seeing as it did not kill Noel or anything. As she was pulled against him more and the kiss deepened she thought she was going to melt with how good it felt to be with him. When he pulled away she smiled as she looked into his eyes. "Why thank you. I like kissing its a nice feeling..." She said then kissed him again only this time Ken walked in on it. Ken cleared his throat and said "Noel leave." Tena pulled back and glared at Ken. "Daddy he is not going anywhere unless he wants to. you cant yell at him for what happened seeing as he did not try anything i did. You should be happy with him seeing as he made it so i would not kill anymore so be happy he is with me im sure i could find worse then a gardener." Ken was not sure what to say about this. It was rare that Tena stood up for herself and he did not know what to do about it.

Noel was surprised at what Tena just said, but it made him smile. He looked at Ken and then back at her. "She was the one who did this, she even forced my arm around her." Noel said and then chuckled. "You can't keep her from someone she likes Ken, besides, think of this as a way to give you more time to do your work." He added in the work part knowing that if he wasn't around, Tena would be constantly jumping on her father, hugging him and bothering him while he worked.

Ken sighed and looked between the two then said "Fine, but if you hurt her in any way i swear ill shot you." He did not like this at all but he new this was not like when he kept her locked up in the house he could not stop her from loving Noel. He new if she wanted something she would work hard till she got it or she would work hard to be given what she wants by annoying him. Ken sighed then said "Tena be good and dont push for attention just because you think you like him." Ken then left with a sigh. Tena looked to Noel with a smile then said "You wont hurt me will you?"

Noel put his hand on her cheek gently and kissed her lips softly. "I promise on my life I will never hurt you." He promised her with a smile. "I wouldn't want someone as beautiful as you getting hurt." He told her and then kissed her softly once more, hearing the movie still going in the background while he kissed her. "I just hope you can sleep alone tonight, you seem so happy that you can touch things." He said and sat back down normally, keeping his one arm around her gently.

Tena kissed back happily every time he kissed her. When he sat back properly she cuddled up to him and smiled happily. "i hope i can to but im sure ill have no problem since iv been sleeping alone all my life. iv never been able to sleep with anyone." She sighed at the thought then looked to the tv.

Noel turned to watch the movie again then thought about going back to his place with her. "I would offer you to come spend the night with me, but I know your dad would disapprove no matter what." He said to Tena, then hugged her a little bit tighter against him. It was nice to be with Tena like this, she was caring and kind, and maybe that's what he was looking for in a girl all this time.

Tena smiled then said "Why don't you stay here the night im sure dad would let you stay in the guest room then you can come to my room when dad goes to bed." Tena hoped that he liked this idea so she could go talk to her dad and convince him to say yes. She wanted to be with Noel as much as she could. She wanted the contact and she really liked him. She then moved closer to him and smiled more hoping so much that he liked this idea.

Noel smiled at her and kissed her cheek. "I'd love to, but isn't your room right next to your dad's?" He wondered, knowing that her dad would probably wake up before them. "Also, it's the weekend, so I don't have to work, maybe I can stay until your dad comes home tomorrow." He said with a smile, kissing her lips one more time. He felt like he was addicted to those kisses. Her lips were so soft and warm, he couldn't believe that she would kill things on touch.

"Dads room is by his office he choose the room because he did not want to wake me up in the morning when he got ready for work so the guest room is beside mine and i have the master bedroom." Tena explained with a smile. She liked that Noel liked the idea and when she was kissed she kissed back. "ill go talk to dad about you staying over."

Noel nodded and let her go. "I'll wait here." He said with a smile and waited for her return, watching her run off to go talk to her dad. He watched the movie while he waited, the movie nearing the end soon. He was trying to think of what else they could do while he was over, but nothing came to mind other than movies, at least nothing that wasn't perverse.

Tena ran to her dads office and hugged him then talked to him about wanting Noel to stay so she would have someone to hang out with for the night and someone to be with tomorrow. It did not take long for Tena to win and was aloud to let Noel stay over though Ken clearly did not like loosing so much.

Tena went back to Noel and kissed him then said "your aloud to stay over." She then looked seeing the movie was over and thought for a minute about what to do. There was still an hour or so before her father would be getting tired.

Back
Top Bottom