Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Touch of Death or Life (sinfulrook)

Tena smiled when she saw that Noel was still there and she watched him do his job. After a while she went to her mini fridge in her room and pulled out a bottle of water and she dropped it from her window. thankfully it did not break open when it hit the ground and rolled a little before it stopped. She hoped that Noel would notice it.

Noel heard something drop to the ground, like a plastic bottle of water. He looked around and saw a bottle of water rolling in the grass, away from the house. He looked up and saw Tena, smiling up at her and going over to take the bottle of water and opening it, taking a drink. "Thanks Tena." He said almost silently, but it was a whisper, hoping she'd understand what he said to her.

Tena could read lips so even though she did not hear him she new what he said. She smiled and sat down watching him. She had her gloves off as she drew a picture in a book she was holding on her lap. She liked watching Noel work and she new she would not get in trouble if she watched him from her window.

Noel smiled up at her and then went back to finishing the garden. Although it was almost impossible to see now, Noel finished minutes after she gave him the bottle of water, packing everything he had brought for his job and then looked back up at Tena, waving goodbye to her before he went out through the gate and drove home.

Tena waved back then went back to drawing by her window. After a few hours she went to sleep.

Tena woke up early the next day and got dressed into a long sleeved shirt and sweat pants and her usual long gloves. she then had breakfast alone then did some of her school work before taking a plate of food outside for Noel to have when he came to work on the garden. She sat by the roses with the plate on her lap as she waited.

((this should be the day she falls into him))

Noel went to bed as he normally did after his dinner and woke up in the morning, skipping his breakfast as always. He got into his van and drove off towards Ken's house once more, to surprise Tena again. When he got there, he grabbed his things and went to the backyard, noticing Tena sitting by the roses with a plate of food. "Whatcha got there Tena?" He asked her with a smile as he approached her slowly.

((Alright.))

Tena smiled and stood up when she heard Noel speaking "I made you breakfast." She said then handed him the plate with a fork on it. She was happily and had yet to realize this was something a house wife would do. she had never gotten to cook breakfast for anyone since her dad went to work before she woke up. "How did you sleep last night?" She asked with a smile.

Noel smiled and accepted the breakfast, taking it from her and sitting down on the grass near the roses, starting to slowly eat the breakfast she made. "Not too well, a little tired right now, but I'll make it through the day." He told her with an empty mouth and a smile, going back to eating the breakfast. The food was delicious, he made sure to finish every last bit of it and then gave her the plate and fork. "Thank you Tena, that was really delicious." He thanked her and slowly got back up on his feet.

Tena smiled as she watched Noel then said "Thats to bad i hope that everything is ok." She then watched him finished his food before she took the plate and stood up. "ill be back im just going to bring this inside." She said then left into the house. After cleaning the dishes she went back out side with a smile. It was a pretty hot day and Tena was over heating really badly in her long sleeved shirt.

Noel smiled, watching her go back inside and waiting outside in the heat for her return. When she came back, he wondered why she would wear such warm clothes in such heat. "Aren't you hot?" He asked as he wiped some sweat from his forehead, sweating from just standing there. "You might want to take off all of that clothing." He said to her and went to the roses with come clippers, starting to trim the thorns off them.

"yah im a little hot but ill be fine. i don't own anything other then long sleeved shirts so there is not much i can change into." Tena said as she thought how lucky Noel was since he could just go around shirtless and nothing bad would happen but if Tena wear a tank top or something she risked killing things around her if hse was not careful.

"Don't you have tank tops or t-shirts?" He asked her as he kept his focus on not cutting down the stem of the flower but just the thorns. "You could just roll up your sleeves and take those gloves off, I don't think the sun is going to harm you that much." He said honestly. He has never heard of anyone having trouble with the sun hurting them, except perhaps skin cancer in very rare cases.

"Im fine like this really don't worry." She really hated how this was going but she did not want to risk killing him. She smiled then looked to the roses and asked "Can i cute the thorns some?" She wanted to help and she wanted to get off the subject of her clothes. She really hoped this would work since she was running out of things to say to get him to let the topic go.

Noel looked at her and nodded. "Sure, but you have to take off those gloves, you have to feel what's the stem and what's the thorn." He told her honestly and stepped aside a little bit, holding the clippers out in front of her and waiting for her to take off her gloves.

Tena looked down at her hands then shook her head "no you can do it then." She did not want to show him that she killed the roses. She was scared to loose him if he new and she did not want to kill more things. She then backed up a little so she was not so close to the roses. She hoped he would not ask her anything she new this seemed very weird.

Noel looked at her and shook his head. "Come on Tena, just try, you won't kill it just by trying." He told her and showed her how to do it. "See? It's easy, now come on give it a try!" Noel insisted with a smile. He didn't question why she was being so awkward with her skin, he really did want to ask her why she was so defensive.

"no you can do it im fine." She said not liking how he worded what he said to her. She knew she was going to kill it if she touched it she new it was to dangerous to touch the roses. She kill a lot of them already she was trying to stop now that he had gotten to help keep the plants alive. As she went to walk around him she got dizzy from the heat and fell towards Noel.

Noel felt her fall on his back, his skin not touching hers just yet. "Tena!?" He asked, shaking her a bit, then quickly started undressing her. Once he pulled her gloves off, he felt weak and fell down on top of her, as if he was dead now. He just layed there, not breathing, not conscious, his heart completely halted.

Tena's eyes opened and she looked to Noel. She was starting to panic as she pushed him off of her and checked his pules. "no... no come on Noel please no don't die." She said as she started to cry. She had no idea what to do as she began to panic. She did not want to loose Noel he was the only person who she liked and got to get to know even a little he was the only one willing to go near her. Not even her father would do that. "Noel... please wake up you cant die i need you."

Noel just layed there while she shook him, but after a while, Noel coughed, his eyes squeezing shut more as he coughed, his hand on his chest. He managed to catch his breath, quickly drawing in a few breaths before calming down. "Wha... What happened?" He asked as he slowly sat up and held his head. His whole body felt numb, as if it was still dead, but he felt the blood rushing through all of it. He looked at Tena crying and then put his arm on her shoulder. "Tena, why are you crying?" He asked her, noticing only one of her gloves was off. It hit him there and then that he was undressing her a little because she passed out from the heat.

Tena gasped as she saw Noel starting to come back to her. She could not believe he was going to live well kind of live. When his breathing calmed down and he spoke she said "You stopped breathing." She could not stop crying and thankfully her father came home early and heard. He walked out to see what was going on. Tena quickly moved away from Noel not wanting to kill him again. Ken hurried over and checked over Noel to make sure he was ok. "Lets get you inside." He said then helped Noel up and got him in the house and to the living room he laid him down on the couch then looked to Tena "Go get him some water and put your glove back on."

Noel was confused at what happened when Ken came running out and helped him get up. Noel weakly followed inside and rested on the couch. "Hey, Ken, what's going on? Tena passed out from heat on me and I wanted to cool her off, but when I got the glove off I... It felt like I died..." He said weakly to him, still very confused and still a bit numb.

Ken watched Tena leave the room then looked to Noel. "i told you she was dangerous you just don't listen do you." he then sighed knowing he had to tell him about what she could do. "When she touches things with her skin they die. im not sure how you lived through it but im happy you did. There was a reason i kept her trapped i was keeping her safe from hurting others."

Noel reached for Ken's hand and held it tightly in his. "Ken, that's no reason to keep her locked up like that..." He told him and then coughed a bit more, noticing Tena come back in with the water. He slowly sat up, feeling less numb and a little stronger, able to take the glass and drink some of the water. "If you cared for her, you would've let her go outside, or at least outside of her room." Noel said honestly and looked at Tena. "You should let her enjoy life outside, not keep her locked up inside her room. Don't you see she got lonely in there? That's why she kept coming outside, she wanted someone to talk to." Noel finished up and looked at Ken. "Although I do agree, I'm surprised I lived after a touch of death..." He said, this time with a little surprise in his voice.

"She can leave her room, just not the house, she choices not to because its the best view of you." Ken said then looked to Tena who blushed when that was said. Ken then said "i did not want her to go out and kill anyone i did not want her taken away." Tena handed Noel the glass then sat on the floor away from them not knowing what to say. She was happy Noel did not die but still she hurt him and she hated that. She looked at her now gloved hands and sighed.

Back
Top Bottom