Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

BB's Rants

BeyondBirthday93

Planetoid
I'm pissed. Beyond pissed. Okay, I'm in a different forum than this, a Death Note one. And there's this STUPID ASS in the forum who USES my characters without my fucking permission! He changes them around and makes them do what HE wants when it goes against EVERYTHING about them! That dude's just stupid and idiotic!

Also (I'm an admin on the DN forum) whenever he makes a new post it makes my eyes want to bleed! Seriously, I can't stand him. I can hardly stand even knowing he's a member! Sometimes I just want to BAN him. But, I'm too nice of a fucker for that, so I don't.

Ugh, I wish I could just do it one day.

make him fuck up lols and then ban his ass! sorry i wish theres somthing i can do.

He's already fucked up more times than I can count. He breaks the rules at every MOMENT he can. I hate it. I want to just delete him. But I can't. That would be horrible.

I wish I could. I would enjoy it greatly.

I am so sorry I've been gone for so very long. I've been in a lot of trouble lately.

I'll start visiting regularly again.

God, I've been off this site forever.

My computer had a virus for the longest time like you wouldn't fucking believe, and now it's finally, finally clean. I'm sorry about leaving with no absence or anything - I'm going to try and fix that. Don't hate me?

Sorry again.

Back
Top Bottom