Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Assassin's Final Weakness (JayKay21 & Myself)

BlackWingAngel

Super-Earth
Adrik groaned. Another cold day in chilly Moscow, Russia and another pup to train. Only, this time he was told by the top dogs of this organization that it would be worth it. Strolling down the halls of the hideout, he saluted the two comrades who guarded the door he needed to get through. "Is she ready?" Adrik asked. The two of them nodded, although their superior could see something in their eyes. Growling, he opened the door and stepped inside.

Sitting in the room was a woman, roughly four years younger than he was. Adrik wandered over to the other seat in the cold and badly lit room, looking at the girl. "My name is Adrik Grigorev. I'm your new boss until such things change under commander's orders. You are...?"

Goosebumps ran up and down Darya Kozlova's arms, the freezing temperature of the underground room doing nothing to help her state. At this point, she could have sworn ice ran through her veins. Pulling her hooded parka tighter around her, she sought warmth in the thick, soft fur lining the coat. She stared at empty chair in the room, wondering who it would be that would take the seat. The woman had been assigned to work in Moscow for a new mission, just after she had finished her training. It had been a long, rough road, after all these years. Taken under the Russians' wing at young age of 6, she had left her wartorn village of Solovyovo and was taken to a government base in Siberia, where she was educated to serve her Union and preserve the Russian government's authority.

Since Darya's first years at the base, it had been an internal conflict for her to remember those early years before her assassin-in-training life. A glimpse of a face, the remembrance of her mother's voice. But, none came to mind. It was almost as if she had been created by the Russians. A synthetic being, not even fit to be called human... after all, they had trained her to live without emotion. Could she even be called human with a mentality such as that?

But back to the now, where she would be assigned her first mission. The anticipation was gnawing at the back of her mind. It had been a couple weeks since they had spoken to her about her advancement through training. Apparently Darya had been the most successful trainee, and they had very high hopes for her. It was a burden on her shoulders, but one she was determined to carry.

In her right hand, she held a silence Beretta. It had been issued to her this morning, just as she arrived to her room at a hotel in the heart of Moscow. It was a gorgeous jet black, and the silencer added to the charm. As she admired it, she heard muffled voices beyond the door, and just then the door opened.

A man entered the room, seemingly a bit older than she was. Probably by a couple years. Darya eyed his muscular build, as much as she could take in from the dim lighting. So this is my new commanding officer. She thought, cocking a brow. She could get used to this.

"Pleasure to make your acquaintance, Adrik. I am Darya Kozlova." The woman responded with a lilting voice. Her icy, cold and critical blue eyes searched his face, wondering if she had seen this man before. His looks proved to be unfamiliar to her methodical mind, but the name was a legend. This man was one of the best of the Russian assassins, possibly the best in the world. Darya was honored to have him as a mentor, perhaps she could pick up a few things from him.

Adrik nodded then looked down at the Beretta in her hand. "You will not need that yet. I'm here to teach you on a different method." He stood and slowly began to pace around the room. "Our organization has had a history of talented assassins since the origin of the Soviet Union. We specialize in many things, but... there is always one weakness, one flaw that dismantles even our deadliest assassins and turns them against us.

He was now standing behind Darya, looking down at her beautiful, dark hair. "But... that is where I shall begin to let us flourish. The assassin's final weakness will be the thing that will allow one to execute their target with ease. The human orgasm." He walked back around and looked into her ice blue eyes. "If you wish to learn under my wing and conquer what every man and woman desires, then maybe, just maybe, we can solve this little problem."

Adrik pulled out a remote and pressed a button, the heaters in the room turning on and beginning to warm the room immediately. "Darya, remove your clothes. We will begin."

Darya widened her eyes as she felt his presence behind her. She tensed, and looked up at him. "What do you mean?" she questioned, her brows furrowing in slight confusion. "How would it affect my missions?" The woman stood up and stared back into his eyes, searching for any sign of remote humor. Nothing. This guy was serious.

"I... I do not understand," she said, the grip she had on her gun tightening. "How do I know you are not trying to fool me?" Darya questioned, the tone in her voice demanding. Her eyes spoke volumes, and she did not wish to consummate with a man she had just met. In fact, she had never had sex before, and it added to her frustrations about whether she should get over this part of her training or not. Nevertheless, Darya felt very reluctant to do as ordered.

The assassin stood her ground, defiant. This was a new feeling for her, seeing that most of the time she had followed orders through and through... but for something as intimate as this, she was not as sure about her orders as she'd thought she'd be. "I am not stupid, Grigorev." she hissed, reverting to the formal names to distance herself.

Adrik sighed then, stepping forward, he took her gun arm, ejected the bullet and the magazine, twisted her arm behind her back and held her their at arm's length, preventing her from moving. "At what point do you think this or any part of your training was a joke, huh? I was ordered the higher ops to teach you this. If you were to be captured by anyone, do you want them to take advantage of you and use you like fuckdoll?" He pushed her slightly away, the gun in his hand.

"Listen and listen properly. I have been ordered to train you in the ways of sexual assassination, a skill that you will definitely need one day. Look at you; what kind of diplomat or any kind of man would pass up a chance to have way with you? You are the perfect implement to get to point blank range and kill the target. But first, you need to learn how to control yourself. Got it?"

"Control... myself..." she said softly, grimacing with her arm in his grip. Darya already began to resent him, although she did admire him for the way he was able to disarm her, and even take her weapon away from her grasp. What Darya did understand was that she had to learn from this man, to be able to master the skills she needed to become the greatest assassin the world had ever known. Who cared about the pains of training, if it meant getting to the top?

"I understand," Darya spoke through gritted teeth, and no matter how many times she tried to relax, her muscles tensed on instinct. She just couldn't calm down and focus on the task at hand, as though it were something as simple as taking apart a firearm and putting it back together again. But this was something entirely different, and Darya couldn't shake the feeling that was blossoming in her stomach.

It felt warm and cold, all over, and immediately she began to feel hot in her coat. The woman broke free of Adrik's grasp, and shed her parka. Running a hand through her hair, she let it fall loose and over her shoulder, exposing the tight, white shirt she was wearing underneath. Dark blue jeans clung to her legs, and they felt like a second skin to her, which was why she preferred to wear them.

"You know very well I am not comfortable doing this..." she admitted, once again her voice uneasy and wavering, however Darya kept as calm a face as she could. "There is no way I can relax enough for something like this."

Adrik nodded. "I understand how you feel. But, like I learned when I was trained like this, it's come as second nature."

Slowly, he dropped the gun then removed his coat, revealing more of his strong muscles hidden beneath a red t-shirt. He approached Darya slowly then placed his hands on her shoulders. "Do not worry; although these hands are dangerous, they are also skilled enough to protect. I won't hurt you." He reassured her. His hands began to gently rub her arms, warming them up and slowly relax her tight muscles.

"Take a deep breath. Let your mind slip for your regime for a moment and all will fall into place." He smiled, trying to keep the air between them filled with ease and comfort. The heaters helped greatly and, within a moment, the tightness of Adrik's stance stooped. If Darya wanted to escape, she would do it now. But Adrik had already mastered this technique a while ago. Any attack would be useless.

At first, Darya flinched at his touch, her heart rate sped up as she felt the adrenaline rushing to her veins. This was not going to be easy.

The girl closed her eyes and took in a deep breath, the image of red filling her otherwise blank mind. As she inhaled and exhaled, Darya was able to breath in Adrik's scent. She had to admit, it was mildly intoxicating. It almost enticed her to step closer, and absentmindedly she did.

Gradually, she grew adjusted to the almost rhythmic massage, and her muscles began to loosen and relax. Dary felt a slight sense of dizziness, and opened her eyes once more to find herself a mere couple of inches away from Adrik, his head radiating off onto her, and vice versa.

"Adrik..." she said softly, biting her lip. Taking in a deep breath she grew angry at letting her mind wander off. Once again she closed her eyes, and took in that rich, heady scent. Slowly it was as though another being was taking over her mind, clouding even her most rational thoughts.

Adrik could feel Darya's body ease and change as she began to relax. "That's it..." he said, relaxing himself as well. He didn't want her to sink too far, but he knew that she would have to sink deep at least. Gently, his arms wrapped around her waist, pressing her body against his. "Now, a key thing to remember: to keep in control of what you are feeling is important to achieve. What we are going to do next is going to be something I know you haven't experienced... don't worry... I will be gentle. Okay?"

His hand began to explore Darya's back and ass. Not in an invasive manner, but more affectionate. He wanted her to enjoy herself, to remove any urges she had, before she could react. Adrik continued to hold her close, letting her become used to the shape and smell of his body.

Seeing that she had never done something like this before, Darya wasn't sure how she would control such a thing. She breathed in, and realized that she had been letting herself give in to the feeling a little too much. Chewing gently on the inside of her lip, the woman drew in a sharp intake of breath as she was drawn into an embrace.

Darya began to stiffen again, but it was not as tense as before. More of a hesitation over anything else. She had to admit, she did like this feeling of being close to someone, even if it didn't mean a thing. Perhaps it was from the lack of companionship over the years, and she had built a wall around herself to cut off her emotions and complete her duties. The woman felt a little determined to keep the barriers up, and if that meant having meaningless sex for the first time, then so be it. Darya bit down harder on her lip, reigning in the sensations she felt. She wasn't exactly sure how to go about this, but she also felt reluctant to use him for guidance.

Relax... he's going to guide you along the way. Let him. echoed a voice within her mind. She knew that she had to get over this obstacle, but it was a damned well hard one. Darya closed her eyes once more, almost losing herself in her confusing feelings.

Eventually, the Russian assassin's hands stopped around Darya's waist. He smiled, liking her attempts to control her feelings. "You mustn't raise your guard against your target until the moment is right... here... this will help." Slowly, he leaned down and planted a soft kiss on Darya's lips. Despite the cold, they tasted sweetly, which Adrik enjoyed. But he had to remember he was the teacher here. He couldn't let the same feelings overcome his senses, otherwise it would be a bad example and would lead to her death. Something neither him nor the higher ops wanted. He gave her another gentle kiss before pulling away.

"How do you feel now, Darya?" he asked, his hands resuming their roaming around her body. This time, he was even more gentle, his fingers merely tracing the soft skin of her arms and the roundness of her breasts. He needed to stimulate her senses, to let her break her programming whenever she needed to. Adrik teased her nipples through the fabric of her shirt, still prepared to counter any resistance from her.

"I wasn't... raising my..." her denial was cut off by the kiss, and she had no choice but to relent. The kiss was gentle, almost protective, and most of all sweet. The new sensations began to take over her mind, and she felt chills run down her spine, and Darya let them relax her muscles once more, the sensitivity in her body rising. Butterflies fluttered in her stomach.

A small blush crept through her face, her cheeks a rosy tint as Adrik began to tease her breasts, and she bit her lip in an attempt to muffle a small sound of pleasure, but it was a little too late. Soon she found her own hands on his shirt, taking the opportunity to explore his muscular body. It wasn't obvious to the eye, but Darya most definitely felt the years of training and skill. She could almost feel that he was capable of murdering someone with his bare hands in an instant, and the woman began to feel a little unnerved by this thought.

Absentmindedly, she responded to the feelings of nervousness by taking a step back, almost as if her subconscious was telling her to run away from all of this. It all felt so wrong, and she had never been prepared for such a thing like this. Couldn't they have informed her of this sooner?

Seeing her nervous step back, Adrik smiled. "It's okay... do you remember Katerina Roza, one of our veterans? She was the one who taught me what I'm teaching you. Command wouldn't let me do such anything like this if I didn't have her approval. The only reason you or anyone else is not told of this is because they only want men and women with the potential to make every other man and woman look at them in the room." He chuckled. "I guess you could say I was their favorite..."

Still seeing unsureness in Darya's eyes, he slowly raised his hands and removed his shirt. Scattered across his body were a few scars. "See, if I wanted to hurt or kill you, I would have shot you with pistol. All these scars are from protection jobs. I hate protection jobs, but it is the only reason why I'm one of the best." He held his arm out, offering the younger woman to try him again.

"Yes, I do remember her," she said, swallowing her nervous pride down and remembering her one dream in life. To become the best assassin there ever damn was, and she'd be damned if she couldn't even have sex. What sort of woman would she be?

Darya studied his body, the scars contrasting to his Russian skin. She bit her tongue as she took his arm and felt the urges in her own body propelling her forward with her steps. Soon she felt herself mere inches away from his own body once more, her hands no longer at her side or even on his arm but on his chest, warming up to the feel of him, wondering what it would be like with their bodies pressed against each other. The girl was curious, and her blue orbs looked up into his own, studying those gorgeous eyes of his.

Slowly the uncertainty began to fade from her eyes, and was replaced with newborn lust and curiosity. Darya suddenly felt overdressed for the moment, and reluctantly moved her hands to remove her shirt, exposing the bra underneath. Once the shirt was on the floor, she suddenly realized what she had done, and immediately her faced burned with embarrassment, but not a hint of regret. She felt that she had waited much too long for this.

Adrik's hazek eyes gazed back into Darya's ice blue and he smiled as she accepted the moment. Watching her remove her shirt and seeing her blush, Adrik gently pulled her close to him, letting her soft skin rest against his. "There you go..." he purred. "Just relax..." Slowly, he leaned down and kissed her lips in the same way as before, this time letting it last longer. Admittedly, he was beginning to fall into the same lust she felt and he showed it by smiling against her lips.

"I think we can do this without eavesdroppers..." Slowly, he left her side and went to the door. Pausing for a moment, he slammed his fist against the steel, a cry of anger being the response. Sliding the grate open, he growled in Russian, ordering the troops to clean every weapon in the armory. Once they were gone, he turned back to Darya and smiled. "There."

Darya couldn't help but return the kiss, her eyes closing. When he broke away, she almost resented it. She watched him move, shirtless towards the door, asserting his aggression to the troops. He most definitely was a leader, she had to admit. Someday, I'm going to be a leader... Darya realized. She wanted to learn from him, have him guide her and slowly she was realizing that she could become used to having him as a mentor. For the girl, it all seemed to fit together, and she began to like it every much.

That being said, she once again began to feel cold standing alone, and felt a little too far away from Adrik. The desire grew and blossomed, and she tilted her head to the side just a bit, her hair falling over her shoulder. Darya widened her lips into a small smile, feeling the urge to take a step forward, but she fought it. Darya wanted him to come back to her, and pull her into an embrace again, but she would have to wait and see. Her walls were falling down, and she felt vulnerable at that very moment. "Adrik, why do you do this?' she said, her brows furrowing. As much as Darya hated to admit it, she didn't seem to like the fact he was doing this out of duty.

Adrik stepped away from the door and held Darya close to him again. "Duty... also..." He leant his head towards her ear and kissed it, loving the feeling of her breasts pressing against his chest. "The higher ops chose me because they had noticed I had been staring at you a little too much."

He chuckled before looking into her eyes. "During a training session, I observed you and your partners. You drew my eye not just in your skill, but your beauty. Of all the Russian women in the world, you set the best standard for sexy. Don't you reckon?" It was an honest truth, one he knew she wouldn't deny.

"I am honored..." she said softly, smirking and placing her arms around her mentor's neck. Darya pressed her hips to his, as if they weren't any closer together. She had a smug smile on her face, his compliment assuring her that she did not have anything to be afraid of.

Darya let out a soft moan, and she smiled, moving in to kiss and suck his neck, gently biting down. She licked at the skin, enjoying the taste. Once the girl was finished, she admired the red hickey mark she had left. Darya moved her hand down to Adrik's pants, her hand gently stroking against the fabric. Her breath's grew shorter, the blood pumping to her head as butterflies fluttered in her stomach. Darya couldn't help it, but she was growing wet just thinking about what he was capable of.

Adrik purred as Darya began to play with him, loving the feeling of her teeth on his neck and her hand rubbing his crotch. "Very good... nnn.." He moaned. Slowly, he raised his hands and rubbed her breasts through her bra. Growling and wanting it gone, he grasped it and pulled it off, leaving her topless. A smile spread on Adrik's face. "I don't like things in my way..." He knelt and began to kiss her breasts, his tongue tracing along her skin. She tasted amazing to him, but he knew the spot between her legs would taste better.

Looking up at Darya with dark, aroused eyes, Adrik sucked hard on the aroused bud and lashed his tongue all over it. "Mmmmmn...." he moaned. His hands rubbed and massaged her ass, teasing her further. If she was to be perfect, she had to know what ultimate pleasure was and how to turn it against her target.

Darya smirked, and let out a small gasp as his hands brushed against her breasts and bra, removing the obstacle from her body. She had this lust-filled smile written on her face, and she slowly unbuttoned his pants, unzipping his fly as she went. She didn't pull down his pants just yet, because she enjoyed the moment so far, and Darya wanted to tease him just a bit.

Enjoying the feeling of him suckling on her nipple, she bit the inside of her lip, drawing blood. The pain made her sense heighten, and she delighted in every bit of it.

As he explored her ass, the woman couldn't shudder with the feelings emanating from her stomach. Hot and cold sensations ran up and down her spine. "Oh... God..." she moaned, wondering what could happen if just these small things made her feel the way she did.

(( /kills the short post with fire. ))

The moan Darya released with the shivers of her body made Adrik swoon. He was happy she was enjoying this. Slowly, he undid her jeans and tug them slowly down to her ankles, leaving her standing there in her panties. He smiled at the sight of the soaked stain on her panties then began to slowly lick up along Darya's strong, yet very sexy legs, planting soft kisses along her thighs that must have worked hard to get her as far as she's gone.

His lips reached his panties and he pulled them with his teeth before returning his mouth to hover below her pussy. He loved the color and smell, only dreaming of what it tasted like. Adrik's eyes gazed up at Darya and his smile became lustful and wanting.

"All you have to do is lower your hips, beautiful..."

Darya bit her lip, watching Adrik slowly undress her. The nudity formed goosebumps all over her body, as she began to feel like she wanted -- no, needed-- to see all of his body. She felt slightly tickled by his teasing licks, but she enjoyed the sensuality of it all. With a lustful smile scribbled all over her face, the woman drew in a gasp as she felt his teeth brush against her sweet pussy lips. At his request, Darya blushed a deep red and lowered her hips, exposing her womanhood for him to play with.

Darya suddenly found an aching feeling in them, her arousal heightening each and every one of her senses. It was a splendid feeling, and somehow she felt like although this was her first time... it wouldn't be the last.

A purr escaped Adrik's throat as Darya presented her pussy to him. After a moment of hesitation, his lips pressed against her womanhood and he began to lick her wet folds, his tongue lashing all over. Her taste was fucking amazing, sweet as honey, urging him to to lick faster and deeper. His hands went back to her ass and played with her ass cheeks, slapping them occasionally to add to her pleasure.

Looking up at her with lustful eyes, Adrik captured her clit with his lips, sucking harder on it. He gently hummed as he tickled his tongue all over it. Darya had amazing potential and, to his surprise, he secretly wished he could have her for himself. Groaning, he released her clit with a pop. "MMMmmm.... such a lovely pussy..." he purred, licking her folds more with a smile.

Darya suppressed a small whimper as Adrik slapped her ass, the sting only giving her delightful pleasure. As his tongue mercilessly played with her cunt, she felt herself aching with the wonderful butterflies up and down her sides and stomach. Running her fingers through his hair to keep his head where it was, she didn't want to it to stop. Didn't want him even pause until he pushed her over the edge. "More..." she groaned, her eyes closing.

As he added to the sensations, Darya couldn't help but moan out his name. "Fuck, Adrik... God." she cursed, letting the emotion of pure lust and pleasure run through her veins. All she wanted was to be held and taken by this man, because he was such a master of pleasure, and she'd be damned if he wasn't her master as well.

Adrik could do nothing more than obey the physical and vocal demands Darya made.

Not hesitating, he plunged his tongue deep inside of her, thrashing it around like a madman. He loved her taste even more and he couldn't stop wanting to drink. Raising a hand, he captured one of her breasts in his grip and massaged it thoroughly, teasing the aroused bud gently. He let his teeth graze her clit then, with a small glint in his eye, he slipped a hand to her ass and began to trace his finger around her puckered asshole.

He loved this. Having a moment from all the killing to fuck a beautiful girl. Adrik knew that, if anything, Darya would be the only girl he would fuck from now on. This new feeling of desire flooded him and, with a deep moan, he pleasured her even more.

Back
Top Bottom