Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blood, sweat, and tears (Gashnaw and myself)

poisonedxkisses

Supernova
Cassie walked through the crowded hallways, trying to get to her trigonometry class before the bell rang. She hated being late, but the way these idiot were acting in the hall way she knew she would be. She brushed her bleached blonde bangs away from her ice blue eyes. The rest of her hair was a bright pink, the bottom pulled back in loose pigtails, the top teased out slightly. She had a small black hair band holding some of her hair in place. She had snake bites and her eyebrow pierced.

The warning bell rang and she sighed, moving quicker through the hallway. She was wearing a yellow buttoned up tee shirt with black trim and a pair of black shorts with black fish net stockings on underneath it. She had a pair of black flats with a heart and vines on them. She slipped into the trig class just as the final bell rang. She took her seat and sighed.

Bryan and his buddies were in the back of the classroom where they could goof around and pretty much ignore the teacher. They were pretty much jocks if it wasn't for the fact that the only sport they accelled in was Skateboarding. Well Most of them, Bryan was Also pretty fast on his feet, so before he picked up a skateboard he was on the track team.
Another thing that separated Bryan form his buddies was The hair. His buddies were all bleach blond or dirty blond with hair that was long enough to pop out of their toques which made it extremely messy when not wearing the hat. Bryan had Brown hair and he kept it relatively short. It was long enough to style but wasn't a mess when he didn't have his hat on. long with that the rest for the outfits were similar between the four of them. Loose fitting jeans, Baggy shirt. Bryan Also had a pair of headphones on usually hanging around his neck. Today he didn't though.

The warning bell rang as everyone shoved their boards behind Bryan in the small cubby and scrambled to their desks. That was another thing that made them different from jocks. They actually did work not expecting to get into college without decent academic scores. Although most didn't plan on going to college either, A slacker career was their plan.

Watching the remainder of the student file in as the second Bell rang Bryan leaned back in is chair, A few of the females caching his eye. Cassie had done so man times and he had many classes with her. That was another thing that separated Bryan form his friends. They all focused on skateboarding. He was actually able to ignore that from time to time to Pay attention to what most guys did, Girls.

Cassie looked around the classroom, noticing the group of boys in the back of the room. She never interacted with with them, even though one of them always caught her attention. Bryan was cute, there was no denying that fact. She noticed him looking at her and she smiled a bit. She turned back around in her chair, looking at the teacher as he started talking.

"Alright class, today we'll be discussing Trigonometric functions. Trigonometric functions are the Function of an angle. The most familiar trigonometric functions are the sine, cosine, and tangent." he continued to ramble on about the day's topic and Cassie took notes, her eyes always wandering back to Bryan. She sighed and played with her piercings with her tongue, listening to the lecture. After the teacher finished explaining and showing examples they were assigned some problems. After the 45 minutes were up the bell rang and Cassie stood, grabbing her bag and packing her things up.

"Bryan You coming?" Scott asked Noticing Bryan tun down the hall in the opposite direction
"yea I'll catch up you guys go on without me" He replied calmly really having two things more important at the moment. Mainly lunch as unlike his friends he actually ate food. And it was more than just mooching food off of kids who had something in their lunch they didn't care about.

The second thing on his mind was Talking to Cassie. He caught a few of her glances during class and he felt bad they never actually got to know each other. He had seen her since elementary when the girls had cooties and such. All the girls changed though, some went goth, others, prep, cheerleaders, and Cassie went Scene. That is what Caused Bryan to be attracted to her. Something about the style intrigued him.

"Hey Cassie wait up" He said calmly. "I Wanna know Are you busy tomorrow night?"

Cassie left the classroom, walking towards the library, stopping at her locker first.. She heard someone walking towards her and she looked over her shoulder to see Bryan walking over to her. "Hey Bryan." she smiled and brushed her hair out of her face. "No, I'm not busy tomorrow night. At least not after I finish my English paper." she said and chuckled.

She was one of those girls that was always on top of her studies. She had been a straight A student since elementary and she didn't want it to change now. "Why do you ask?" she smiled and played with one of her piercings. She masked it pretty well, but she was kind of excited that he was interested in what she was doing. He probably wanted to ask her out or something. She leaned against her locker and smiled at him.

"I Was just wondering if perhaps you wanted to go see a movie or something." It wasn't Usual for Bryan to just go ask someone out, especially if nothing led up to it but he figured if he liked Cassie, what better way to get to know her than ask her out. "I mean I want get to know you better, so why not?"

It realized the last statement seems kind of bland and maybe even a little insulting but he hoped Cassie knew what he meant. It wasn't like he aw her as a piece of meat, unlike the other females who seemed to be the infatuation of every male. Cassie was the one who stood out, even the other scene kids didn't stick out as much as Cassie did.

"So yes? no?"

She looked at him, a small smile on her face. "A movie, huh? Yeah, I think that sounds like fun." she brushed her bangs out of her face and turned to open her locker. "I think that would be great." she asked, putting her math book into her locker taking out a lime green notebook and her Russian textbook. "So, what movie do you want to see?"

She was happy he was asking her out, she had liked him since 7th grade, but she was always to shy to say anything. "What do you have this period?" she asked as she closed her locker, turning back to face him. "I mean... maybe we could eat lunch together or something. Unless you're busy with your friends, or you have class." She said and blushed a bit.

He shrugged unsure what to respond to that. he didn't know of any movies that interested him. There were a few movies playing and He was interested in seeing Tangle again before it got out of theaters, if it still was, but doubted she would be interested.
"I Don't know." He sighed "I heard Season of the witch looks pretty good." he added just as though it was no big deal what movie they saw. "Really it doesn't matter, I'll let you choose."

"I am actually free for the next two periods. So my friends can wait for me. Besides they are probably already scaring seventh graders off of the 'big boy' ramps anyway.
The school had decided to install a skate park a couple years ago that the skaters quickly grew accustomed to. But soon after the skaters got bored and decided to hit the abandoned Park just down the road, which was a lot more intense and the younger grades were usually bullied away form it so the older grades could dominate the park. Bryan's buddies were usually the ones to seize it.
"So yea if you want we can eat lunch. I mean even I was going to eat regardless s at least i have someone to talk to."

She started to walk with him towards the parking lot. "I usually stop at Saladworks for lunch, but do you want something else for lunch?" she asked, leading him to her car, a lime green Dodge challenger, that had been her 17th birthday present. Her parents were wealthy but she was far from spoiled. Anything she wanted she bought herself, because her parents didn't see the point in spoiling her rotten. She unlocked the car and motioned for him to climb in.

She smiled and laughed. "You're friends are bullies aren't they?" she teased and brushed her pigtails behind her shoulders. She started the car, it roaring to life. "I don't see why the younger kids can use it." she said shrugging, knowing it was a guy thing, as if claiming their territory. She pulled out of the parking space and smiled. "So, where do you want to eat?" she asked.

Back
Top Bottom