Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Major Craving for an 1X1 Male Pirate CaptainXFemale Pirate Captive rp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I'm angelduskgirlcat and I'm looking for any males that might be interested in doing this rp with me and my female character is submissive and she is a daughter of a Male Pirate captain that have sailed the seven seas. I have a plot idea in mind if any males are interested in doing this rp with me,please pm me to let me know ok.

Cheers: angelduskgirlcat

Here is the plot idea I have in mind ok.

The setting takes place where a female girl is aboard a ship with other people that know stuff about pirates and their ships and legends of famous pirate captains that have seen the world with their own eyes and different kind of treasures from different places that have history about the different islands between France and Spain.

Angel was walking around the ship and she knew how to fight with a sword pretty well, her father taught her how to use a sword to fight and defend her own self at any cost if she ever needed to defend herself or protect herself from harm.

Most of the people on this ship are pirates and the ships name is: “The Phantom Rose.”

Angel walks into the cabin and looks at all of the neat stuff in the cabin and she liked seeing other things and different kind of treasures as well that come from an Island of some kind and she can’t remember the Island name at all and she sighed.

It was about 5pm in the evening on a nice summer breezy night out like tonight. Angel was wearing a white fluffy pirate top, her pirate pants were black and her pirate boots were white and her hair was up in a braid and she has blonde hair, hazel green eyes, 5’5, and she is about 24 years old.

She loved exploring the ship while the other pirates were talking to each other and to their guests as well.

Angel hopes that nothing bad will happen tonight at all, if anything bad ever did happen tonight, she’ll put up a great fight no matter what happens to her at all she is always prepared for anything at all. (d. She is also a pirate as well and your male pirate captain is after her father because he stole a map from your character about 2 years ago ok.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom