Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Give Into Unbridled Lust... [Dom M for F in PMs, Threads, IMs] (NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cain

Super-Earth
Good Evening.

1. Please be female who roleplays female characters. Their brains are just more fun to
    pick.

2. I am down with virtually all kinks except underage, vore, scat, and incest. I love
    dirty talk. You can find my F-List here.

3. I only wish to role play with those who have a good command of prose. That doesn't
    mean I want to see your B.A. in English, I just want you to know how to form basic
    sentences, turn those sentences into paragraphs, and use those paragraphs to paint
    a great (often graphic) picture. My goal is to write well enough to keep your
    imagination running. Since these things can often take time, the more we can force
    ourselves to write to one another, the better. I'll be trying to hit an average of 500
    words per post.

4. I like smut with story, as well as pure smut. That means that I like my role plays
    to be very smutty and any story included is a bonus to me. I'm a fan of both
    long-term and short-term role play.

5. Please let me know, one way or another, if you wish to abandon the scenario.
    I understand that these things can break down very quickly, but no one likes to
    wonder what's going on. Don't worry, you won't hurt my feelings. I've been on your
    side, too. These things happen.

6. I like to roleplay via threads, Discord, PMs, YIM, or Skype. Feel free to
    contact me initially via PM or IM, as this thread might get overlooked.
    Please mention who you are on BM so I can differentiate you from spammers.

Base Character Information

Name: Cain A. Fisher
Sex: Male
Race: Human
Time Period: All (Varies by SL)
Height: 6' 2" (1.88m)
Weight: 220 lbs (99.8 kg)
Hair Color: Varies (Brown is default)
Eyes: Varies (Brown is default)
Scars: Varies by SL
Tattoos: In some SL he has a black spade on his left wirst,
a red heart on his right wrist, a black club on his right
inner ankle, and a red diamond on his left inner ankle.
Nature: Dominant. Enjoys strong willed company.

Photos of Cain
Cain in the eve of his 20th birthday (Real)
Cain in his mid 20s (Anime)
Cain in his late 20s (Real)
Cain in his late early 30s (Anime)
Cain in his late 30s (Real)
Cain in his late 30s (Anime)

Favorite Scenarios

End of the world apocalypse
(nuclear, zombie, et cetera)

Desolate
(Space travel, Wild West...)

Depression Era Crime
(The mob, the birth of Las Vegas...)

Dystopian
(A resistance, or perhaps the oppressors?)

19th Century
(Poe, H.P. Lovecraft...)

20th Century
(1940s America (think L.A. Confidential))

Modern
(Upper class socialites behaving badly)

Non Original Characters - I RP as those listed

Batman
(Batman, Bruce Wayne, The Joker, Terry McGinnis, Dr. Crane)
Would like to role play with: Catwoman, Poison Ivy, Harley Quinn, Inque

Cowboy Bebop
(Spike Spiegel)
Would like to role play with: Faye Valentine

Final Fantasy VII
(Rufus Shinra)

Dragon Age
(OC)

Mass Effect
(Commander Shepard)
Would like to role play with: Liara, Mirana, Jack, Aria, Asari consorts

Metal Gear Solid series
(Solid Snake, Big Boss, Ocelot)
Would like to role play with: Sniper Wolf, Naomi Hunter, Eva

Phoenix Wright series
(Phoenix Wright, Miles Edgeworth)
Would like to role play with: Virtually all the ladies

Storylines

The Last Job - (Cain (1), (2) x OC)
Themes: Sci-Fi, Western, Space, Doomed Romance

Set in the year 2199, the spaceship "Skeleton" houses the outlaws Cain and (your name here).
Hired to hijack and steal the private docking manifest from Harlowsoft's premiere warship,
"The Madagascar," the two criminals sit in their small spaceship in the vast void of space and
reflect on their careers as mercenaries, thieves, seducers, and hitmen for hire. The two have
been together as business partners in a dazzling life of crime that is all going to come crashing
down, as they highly expect their next mission to end in disaster but forge on through for the
promises of riches and finally stability in life. How will they spend their last 24 hours as they
slowly drift towards the outer rim of the Solar System to intercept their prize.

This storyline is less action oriented. While they are heading towards a very dangerous job,
they are essentially drifting in space alone. The ship has become a home to them and while
they are both very close, they aren't exclusive lovers. It's been very business-like between
the two but things happen when you face death upfront and you can see the time slowly
ticking away. The ship has two bedrooms, a cargo area, small bridge, mess hall, and a few
closets for odds and ends.

Danger in Numbers - (Cain x OC)
Themes: Post Apocalyptic, Horror, Survival, Dirty Sex, Backpacking

Set in 2013, Cain is one of the few survivors of the zombie apocalypse that has wipes out
virtually all invertebrate life. Fortified in the small town of Woodbury, Cain works as a field
scavenger with his girlfriend. One day, a mysterious stranger comes to town, calling himself
Phillip. The man speaks of a cure but needs specific medical supplies. Grasping at what looks
like the last grasp of hope for a cure, Cain and (your name here) embark out on a 79 mile
journey wrought with danger at every corner. This mission is suicide, but the reward
outweighs the risk.

This storyline is more for those seeking action and adventure. Both will be traversing a
significant distance wrought with zombies, unfriendly folk, and a lack of supplies. The pathway
leads through suburbia, a city, and a forest and ultimately ending in a metropolitan area. If you
like action, adventure, lust and passion outdoors by the fire, then this storyline is for you.
I will be pretty selective on this SL though. If you've read The Walking Dead comics, you
know who 'Phillip' is. If you read the book 'Rise of the Governor,' you know a little more.

Eros from the Future - (Cain x OC)
Themes: Smut, pure hot smut

One day, a woman mysteriously appears at Cain's door in a small suburb outside of Las Vegas.
The woman claims to come from a future where criminals are exiled to the past for their crimes.
Her crime? Nymphomania. How will this woman come to cope with living in such an archaic manor?
First thing's first: She needs to bargain for a place to live...

If you want nothing but a good time Wink then you want this. Let your inner desires take over
and scratch that itch here with this smut filled storyline.

Trickery - (Cain (1) or (2) x OC)
Themes: Role Reversal, Extreme Smut

The story of how a demon corrupted an angel. A submissive demon becomes the object of lust of
an angel, who tried to bring the demon to the heavens. Unbenowst to the angel, the demon's got
other plans for the angel and the angels lust for the demon will soon be its downfall.

This is a smutty SL, but I think it's a smarter one. The roles are reversed with angels and
demons with the former being the dom and the later being the sub. Maybe it's right up your alley
for something a little unique.

Noire City - (Cain [Dark haired one] x OC)
Themes: Noir, Detective Story, Femme Fatale

A private eye is on the trial of an ex-assassin who has come up on a list of suspects involving
the murder of a powerful lawyer's son. The ex-assassin, however, has been put at great risk, as
his investigation has eroded years of work she has done to keep her identity hidden from both her
former agency and rival agencies. Now the two of them are on the run in a mystery that could
destroy them both.

A darker SL, where you have to be quite comfortable leading the action at times. Both characters
will begin and end the storyline in the fictional Noire City where might is right. Moral lines will be
crossed, and at times it may seem like both are using each other to achieve their goals.

Betrayal - (Cain x OC)
Themes: Modern, Assassins, Old Romance Rekindled

A female assassin is given a rather unique mission: the target is a world renowned Olympic athlete.
However, this is no usual mission, for her target is her first love from high school. Now grown up,
she must make one of the most difficult decisions of her life: Kill the man who taught her what true
love is or go against the agency that has raised her since college. What kind of person is she, really?

Interesting, huh? No doubt there should be some moral struggle and there will be a few reunions
between the two. This story has a twist that I will not expose here. Just be ready for it, you'll know
it when it hits. Be ready.

Arkham: Welcome Home - (Joker (1), (2), (3) x OC/Harley Quinn)
Themes: Sadomasochism, BDSM, Non-Con, Pushing Your Limits

A roleplay set in the Batman universe. You can either be Harley or a villain of your own choosing
(no superpowers, please). You have just been hauled into Arkham by the Bat and have just spent
your first night alone in your cell. As you slowly begin to adjust to your new home, you finally
meet the man who you've heard so much about: The Joker. Amuse him to be on his good side.

Sparked your curiosity? The way I play the Joker is more akin to the Grant Morrison/Heath
Ledger/Brian Azzarello style of Joker than the animated series. That means he's more violent
and sadistic. For those who are looking for something a little more...adventurous.

Western Tension - (Cain x OC (1), (2), (3), (4), (5))
Themes: Western, Strong Willed Women, Outlaws

As the American West comes to close, outlaws struggle to survive. The completion of the
transcontinental railroad in 1969 connected the ‘Wild West’ to the American East, bringing
with it hasty communication and even more law. Marshalls began hunting the scum and
vermin that made a living off of killing and stealing from the honest folk, eliminating all but
the last few gangs. That night, one of (Your character)’s gangmembers kidnaps Cain
Fisher from his hotelroom. She proposes him an offer: He uses his gang to help her break
out some of her gang from the Federal Marshal’s jail and he’s entitled to half of their
treasury. He can’t resist.

This RP is where two outlaws make an uneasy alliance. Cain is motivated by greed, your
character is motivated by...well...I'll let you decide. Lots of riding in the old west, camping
in the desert, and fighting in the towns. The sexual tension is thick from the get go. Both
are highly respected outlaws, eager to one up the other. The images provided for your
character are just suggestions. She should be one tough lady, though.

Her Assisstant - (Cain x OC (1), (2), (3), (4), (5), (6))
Themes: Femdom, Blackmail, Adultery, Seduction

A young man is about to complete his doctorate, and to celebrate, he has just proposed to
his longtime girlfriend. However, the financial strains of mortgages and other bills, coupled
with supporting his girlfriend has put him in dire financial problems. In order to save his
academic career and his relationship, he answers an ad for a home assistant to a powerful
CEO. Assuming she must be an old lady, the young man is shocked to find out that things
are not quite what they seem. She uses him for all of her sexual desires, ultimately black-
mailing him with a recording of their deeds. He's stuck serving her in order to keep his
home life in order.

This RP is obviously one for your inner dom, ladies. Cain would be completely submissive
to your dirty, dirty needs. I'm looking for a literate person here, someone who knows how
to create some deep build up and one who isn't afraid to get her hands dirty, so to speak. You
need not look any further than the images provided to see some of the things Cain can do to
you.

This can have two possible outcomes: First, Cain could give in and 'fall for his captor' and
leave his fiancee for yours. Second, he could turn the tables on her, blackmailing her in
order to secure his freedom (they both agree to hand over their leverage to one another).

On Rooftops - (Batman x Catwoman (1), (2))
Themes: Rough Sex, Angry Sex, Romance, Chasing, Athleticism, Super Heros (Batman),
Super Villains (Catwoman)

The classic Batman and Catwoman role play. She commits a crime simply for the thrill of
havingthe Batman chase her down. To the untrained eye, the trinket she stole is the prize,
but we allknow that having the Dark Knight's attention is Catwoman's real treasure.

Role Play Picture Themes: (1), (2), (3)
This is for those who like rough, aggressive sex with trusting partners. Despite all his anger
and rage, Selina knows that Batman genuinely cares for her. And despite her crimes, Batman
knowsthat Catwoman is mostly a harmless thief out for his attention. This mutual
understanding allows for some hot, tawdy affairs all over Gotham between the Bat and the Cat.

For those wondering about cannon, we can decide the exact nature of Batman and Catwoman's
relationship. We can set it during the HUSH storyline, where Catwoman is actively dating
Batmanand is fully aware of his true identity. We can set it during the NEW 52 setting, where
Catwomanand Batman are fuckbuddies, but Selina does not know who Batman really is. Or we
can set it right after THE RETURN OF BRUCE WAYNE, where Batman returns from the dead and
is reunited with Catwoman. Or we can just dismiss established cannons and create our own.

RE: Cain wants to RP with you

Bump! Now with preplanned storylines! If I think of more, I'll add them in a post AND in the initial post.

The Last Job - Set in the year 2199, the spaceship "Skeleton" houses the outlaws Cain and (your name here). Hired to hijack and steal the private docking manifest from Harlowsoft's premiere warship, "The Madagascar," the two criminals sit in their small spaceship in the vast void of space and reflect on their careers as mercenaries, thieves, seducers, and hitmen for hire. The two have been together as business partners in a dazzling life of crime that is all going to come crashing down, as they highly expect their next mission to end in disaster. How will they spend their last 24 hours as they slowly drift towards the outer rim of the Solar System to intercept their prize.

This storyline is less action oriented. While they are heading towards a very dangerous job, they are essentially drifting in space alone. The ship has become a home to them and while they are both very close, they aren't exclusive lovers. It's been very business-like between the two but things happen when you face death upfront and you can see the time slowly ticking away. The ship has two bedrooms, a cargo area, small bridge, mess hall, and a few closets for odds and ends.

Danger in Numbers - Set in 2013, Cain is one of the few survivors of the zombie apocalypse that has wipes out virtually all invertebrate life. Fortified in the small town of Woodbury, Cain works as a field scavenger with his girlfriend. One day, a mysterious stranger comes to town, calling himself Phillip. The man speaks of a cure but needs specific medical supplies. Grasping at what looks like the last grasp of hope for a cure, Cain and (your name here) embark out on a 79 mile journey wrought with danger at every corner. This mission is suicide, but the reward outweighs the risk.

This storyline is more for those seeking action and adventure. Both will be traversing a significant distance wrought with zombies, unfriendly folk, and a lack of supplies. The pathway leads through suburbia, a city, and a forest and ultimately ending in a metropolitan area. If you like action, adventure, and passion outdoors by the fire, then this storyline is for you.

Eros from the Future - One day, a woman mysteriously appears at Cain's door in a small suburb outside of Las Vegas. The woman claims to come from a future where criminals are exiled to the past for their crimes. Her crime? Nymphomania. How will this woman come to cope with living in such an archaic manor? First thing's first: She needs to bargain for a place to live...

If you want nothing but a good time ;) then you want this. Let your inner desires take over and scratch that itch here.

Danger in Numbers - Set in 2013, Cain is one of the few survivors of the zombie apocalypse that has wipes out virtually all invertebrate life. Fortified in the small town of Woodbury, Cain works as a field scavenger with his girlfriend. One day, a mysterious stranger comes to town, calling himself Phillip. The man speaks of a cure but needs specific medical supplies. Grasping at what looks like the last grasp of hope for a cure, Cain and (your name here) embark out on a 79 mile journey wrought with danger at every corner. This mission is suicide, but the reward outweighs the risk.

This storyline is more for those seeking action and adventure. Both will be traversing a significant distance wrought with zombies, unfriendly folk, and a lack of supplies. The pathway leads through suburbia, a city, and a forest and ultimately ending in a metropolitan area. If you like action, adventure, and passion outdoors by the fire, then this storyline is for you

I like that one, would love to rp it with you. PM me if interested in rping with me

One more bump to announce a new SL idea:

Noir City - A private eye is on the trial of an ex-assassin who has come up on a list of suspects involving the murder of a powerful lawyer's son. The ex-assassin, however, has been put at great risk, as his investigation has eroded years of work she has done to keep her identity hidden from both her former agency and rival agencies. Now the two of them are on the run in a mystery that could destroy them both.

A darker SL, where you have to be quite comfortable leading the action at times. Both characters will begin and end the storyline in the fictional Noir City where might is right. Moral lines will be crossed, and at times it may seem like both are using each other to achieve their goals.

Bump! Also, an SL just opened up!

This storyline is more for those seeking action and adventure. Both will be traversing a significant distance wrought with zombies, unfriendly folk, and a lack of supplies. The pathway leads through suburbia, a city, and a forest and ultimately ending in a metropolitan area. If you like action, adventure, and passion and lust outdoors by the fire, then this storyline is for you.

Here's a new one...

Betrayal - A female assassin is given a rather unique mission: the target is a world renowned Olympic athlete. However, this is no usual mission, for her target is her first love from high school. Now grown up, she must make one of the most difficult decisions of her life: Kill the man who taught her what true love is or go against the agency that has raised her since college. What kind of person is she?

Interesting, huh? No doubt there should be some moral struggle and there will be a few reunions between the two. This story has a twist that I will not expose here. Just be ready for it, you'll know it when it hits. Be ready.

Again, contact me if you are interested in this, or any other story line I'm not actively role playing or have retired.

New roleplay!

Arkham - A roleplay set in the Batman universe. You can either be Harley or a villain of your own choosing (no superpowers, please). You have just been hauled into Arkham by the Bat and have just spent your first night alone in your cell. As you slowly begin to adjust to your new home, you finally meet the man who you've heard so much about: The Joker. Amuse him to be on his good side.

Sparked your curiosity? The way I play the Joker is more akin to the Grant Morrison/Heath Ledger/Brian Azzarello style of Joker than the animated series. That means he's more violent and sadistic. We'll hash out details if you are interested.

Email, PM, or IM if interested.

RE: Get your ass in here....[MxF RP inside]

Updated profile. All storylines are open. Looking for either long term storylines or short term smut at the moment.

RE: Give in... [MxF RP inside]

Free bump! If you ever want to play as Rufus Shinra with me, send me a pm sometime.

RE: Give in... [MxF RP inside]

bump! Getting back in the mood to RP. Sorry if I cut off talks with some of you. If you are still interested in our plans, contact me! I still have all the files and pre planning!

RE: Give in... [Dom M for F in PMs, Threads, IMs]

New Storyline!

Western Tension - (Cain x OC (1), (2), (3), (4))
As the American West comes to close, outlaws struggle to survive. The completion of the
transcontinental railroad in 1969 connected the ‘Wild West’ to the American East, bringing
with it hasty communication and even more law. Marshalls began hunting the scum and
vermin that made a living off of killing and stealing from the honest folk, eliminating all but
the last few gangs. That night, one of (Your character)’s gangmembers kidnaps Cain
Fisher from his hotelroom. She proposes him an offer: He uses his gang to help her break
out some of her gang from the Federal Marshal’s jail and he’s entitled to half of their
treasury. He can’t resist.

This RP is where two outlaws make an uneasy alliance. Cain is motivated by greed, your
character is motivated by...well...I'll let you decide. Lots of riding in the old west, camping
in the desert, and fighting in the towns. The sexual tension is thick from the get go. Both
are highly respected outlaws, eager to one up the other. The images provided for your
character are just suggestions. She should be one tough lady, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom