Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Computer Heart (Lovely_Hana & Myself)

SpecialKay

Star
Lucas made his way through the rainy streets of his hometown, he was living by himself in an apartment near the school he currently was in, it was nothing special, good enough to fit his needs, and cheap enough for him to be capable of affording. He saw a group of guys lined outside a store, waiting for something, and they looked like it was all for the same reason. They were the sterotypical dorky, nerdy, fairly fat guy who would wait outside a game store, but thanks to his curiosity, he fell into line behind them. He shoved his hands into his coat to protect them from the cold as they all stepped in one at a time, watching as people walked outside carrying a box with multiple girls on it, unsure of what it was exactly.

As he got inside, he looked around there were millions of guys in the place, all the boxes already gone of the girls. Many were already leaving and the few lucky enough to get one were at the counter hurriedly, and energetically paying for their new game. Lucas was saddened, that he would not be able to see, maybe even play the game, until he turned around, finding a stray box in the corner under a shelf. He kneeled down, reaching under to pick at the box, finally grasping onto it, pulling it out and observing the cover, it was a lot of pretty girls. He went up to the counter, shrugging his shoudlers, as he handed the man a wad of cash, and whispered a thank you as he walked out the door, heading towards his home near the college in the town.

Lucas fiddled in his pockets trying to find his keys, as he pulled them out of his back pocket, he tried to put them into the door handle, before dropping them a few times, hurriedly picking them back up as he made his way into his apartment, closing the door behind him, glad to get out of the cold rain. He took off his wet coat and hung it on the rack next to his door, looking around the room, before setting down the game he just purchased, and turning on the heater. He made his way to his room at the end of the hall, opening the door as he went to his drawers to pull out a white t-shirt, blue jeans, and a pair of socks, sliding them on quickly, as he walked back out to the living room. He popped the game disc into his computer as he watched it load, finally it did, some odd intro music played, and then it showed the creation system, an intricate one at that, it was a girlfriend simulator game or something, so he chuckled slightly. He made her hair long blue strands that were about to her lower back, with a unbuttoned white shirt, black panties... and of course, no bra. He made her have a bubbly personality, with reasonably sized breasts, blue eyes, and a heart warming love for people she knew. He smiled, as he waited for a second, before clicking the create button.

As soon as he would press the create button his computer's screen would light up and would show a creation scene. It created her a la magical girl style with the outfit he chose and all of her features that he had selected for her. The hologram pads that had been set up in his room that came with the game had started to light up and a form of a girl began to appear on it. Once the creation was complete, she stood on the hologram pad, giggling in a cute little pose where she was leaning over a bit, winking and waving at him. "Hi! Hi! I'm Momo!" She exclaimed before she stepped over to him quickly and sat down on his lap, though he couldn't feel it and neither could she, she still fit perfectly on his lap.

"Are you my new boyfriend? What's your name?" She asked him, rubbing her holographic hand through his hair and rubbing her hand over his cheek and lips in a very flirty manner. Her bright blue eyes shone brightly with excitement as she wriggled around on his lap, her breasts bouncing a bit as her shirt opened a little bit.

Lucas was amazed by the sheer beauty she had, damn... what computers could do those days. Lucas blushed slightly as she spoke, watching as she moved to sit on his lap, she fit perfectly in his lap, but being the man he was, one who never really had a relationship more than a few seconds of just saying 'hi', he blushed even if he couldn't feel her there... he could feel her there, his crotch gaining an oddly shaped bump that made him blush, slightly embarrassed to sit there, thankfully though... she wasn't real... was she?

"Oh...hi...um..."Lucas was clearly stunned, unsure of how to speak or say, before he finally gained the balls to say it. "I'm Lucas... it's a pleasure to meet you Momo." Lucas said with a smile, as he extended his hand for a hand shake, forgetting... she was a computer program, as if on cue... lightning hit the powerbox of his apartment complex, all of the lights disappearing, in every room, as he tried to grab her as if to try and stop her from disappearing, but clearly failing as she disappeared into thin air, he ran a hand along his face, and muttered,"Fuck."

As he spoke he seemed to be a bit nervous which was something that she absolutely loved because he seemed so cute and innocent at that very moment. It made her happy that she had such a cute owner/boyfriend now. She wanted to just eat him up with kisses right now but unfortunately, being a hologram, she couldn't. "Well Lucas, I'm glad to meet you cut-eeeeeey" At the last syllable, the computer was overpowered by lightning hitting the power box and she disappeared into thin air. The computer started to smoke a bit and the hologram pads got overloaded with energy and lit up with her image repeatedly for a while before stopping all together.

Five minutes later, the apartment's power came back on and the computer booted back up with an error message on it. All of the sudden the hologram lit up again the light shone through the entire room and once the light was gone, Momo was sitting on the pad in the FLESH! She was no longer a hologram and was now a solid body of his perfect woman.

"Lu-lucas?! Wh-what happened?" Her voice was so soft and concerned as she sat up so she was on her knees.

Lucas was blushing slightly, he was getting slightly aroused... By a cgi created woman... Who looked way to realistic. Then taken away, he clutched at the air repeatedly trying to grab something that clearly wasn't there, it was like he created a dream girl... Then she disappeared. He looked towards the hologram pad as a light flashed unsure of what was going on as the girl appeared again... But she looked more realistic than before. When she spoke he was speechless mere sounds coming out of his mouth, no words forming.

Lucas stood up slowly creeping towards her, unsure if this was really happening, instead of poking her in the face like the usual person, beige the nerd and virgin he was... He poked her in he breasts, feeling the soft cushion behind an unbuttoned white shirt, blushing slightly he continued on moving the shirt to the aide to reveal her breasts. "Are you real?"Lucas asked, still staring in awe.

Momo was confused a bit by what was happening but could only figure out that something must have happened to the hologram pads and because of the freak power surge she was created to be a reality in Lucas' idea of perfection. She was everything he wanted her to be and would remain that way. As he moved closer to her, she couldn't help but smile at how cute he was acting as he seemed to be quite flustered with the whole situation of what had just happened. When he moved his hand to poke at her breasts, she blushed bright red and giggled, making a soft squealing sound of excitement for the fact that he was actually able to touch her and that she was in flesh and blood right in front of him!

"Am I real?...Um I think so! I don't think before I was able to touch you but now I am I think!" Momo said as she crawled closer to him and stood up in front of him with her shirt wide open. She was much shorter than him, about 6 to 8 inches shorter so she looked quite petite but with an amazing body designed by him. As she neared him, she reached her hand out and began to touch his face, feeling the warmth and softness of his skin, she smiled brightly and almost immediately threw her arms around his neck and planted a soft, loving kiss on his lips.

Her lips were like two rose petals in both color and texture. So soft and full, her lips were and they tasted as sweet as their innocence. Her large breasts were pressed up against his body only being kept away by the thin layer of fabric from his shirt. "Lucas! I'm Real! I'm really real for you!!!!"

Lucas smiled, he never though he would be this lucky, he was a nerdy little boy who stayed at home enjoying his cable television with a box of tissues and a bottle of lotion, but now... He created the perfect girlfriend. He smiled kissing her back, his hands sliding to her uncovers hips that weren't covered by her sexy black panties. He smiles, using his oddly muscular body to push hers against the wall using his hand to clear the pictures tossing them to the floor as he pushed her against the wall.

"Y-y-yes....yes you are Momo."Lucas said with a smile as he unbuttoned the last Hutton that held her shirt tearing it off her body with such force and tossing it to the floor, only her panties covering any part of her body, he pulled her into a kiss, his clothed shirt blocking her chest from feeling the warm and steady beat of his powerful heart. He kissed her with such passion, it was almost never seen, his face turning to different sides every now and then to keep it interesting... He was a fairly good kisser... For a virgin kisser like him.

Momo gasped a bit in surprise at the onslaught of kisses from her beloved creator. She enjoyed them regardless of how quickly things were moving and enjoyed herself from all the attention and affection he was giving her. Smiling inwardly, she smiled to herself began rub herself against him, grabbing onto the bottom of his shirt and pulling it up over his head to toss it on the ground. "Mmmm....Lucas!" She giggled as she then broke the kiss to start to kiss down his cheek and over to his neck, kissing it and nipping at it with her teeth as she rubbed her hands up and down his bare chest while her breasts and nipples rubbed against it as well.

His kisses still had her reeling and she was getting very excited. Momo giggled mischievously as she began to run her hands down his chest and down to his pants, playing with the hem a bit before she started to push against him to try to egg him on a bit more. "Lucas... you're so worked up. I can feel your heart beating so quickly and hard..."

"Momo... That only happens when I'm with you."Lucas said smilig pouring on the cheese as he pushed her into the cold wall again, this time he place his hands under her thighs lifting her up to pull he to his heigh closer to his body kissing her again, this time he bounced like a kid on a sugar high using his muscular body to move her nipples and breasts up and down, before tackling the couch with her under him, the soft cushions bringing a new feeling to her, he smiled. "Momo...tell me seeing as how... You never feel such things... How this feels."Lucas said with a grin as he pressed two of his fingers against her pussy not in, but just against, rubbing her up and down with a grin as he leaned in to her kiss more.

Lucas was a nerd one day, and soon enough a stud...the next thought came to mind... How many guys would be jealous of his new hot girlfriend. He smiled as he ran a hand through her blue hair his fingers never stopping as he used his muscular chest and six pack abs to rub against her erect nipples, feeling her warmth flow into him. "Momo... You're so warm."Lucas spoke calmly.

Momo couldn't believe how amazing it felt to be real. She was feeling so many things already and she had just been created and made real not too long ago. It was incredible and an enjoyable feeling to have the warmth of his body against her own. She loved the way he manhandled her smaller frame and would touch her with such need and want. Giggling to herself, kissed him repeatedly, her tongue slipping into his mouth and swirling along his. The way his fingers played and rubbed against her bare virgin pussy, drove her wild and made her moan and whimper softly, enjoying his touch. "Luuuuucas.... That feels amazing! I love the way that feels..d-don't stop please..." She begged him.

Momo couldn't wait to return the favor to him. She wasn't sure how but she was going to make him feel as good as he was making her feel.

Lucas smiled, as he began to put more force into it, before pushing er panties to the side to reveal an oddly nice little hole smilig. "You see that...never touch it...you feel the urge...tell me... I'll handle t."Lucas said with a wink, as he pushed his fingers into his first ever hands on of a pussy, smiling, it was warm, tight, and wet inside, he cOulsnt wait to share the pleasure. He smiled as he used his other hand to do something different, he grabbed onto her breasts and smiled as he began to grasp and squeeze them, letting go and squeezing again as he shook them in every direction, his mouth moving to lick uPon her hard erect nipples, the sheer feeling of both her legate making his hard cock, thirteen inches get overexcited, ready to be played with.

"Momo...I love you..."Lucas said with a smile, as he then sped up all motions and movements to double speed, sucking,licking and playing faster than ever before.

"Lu-lucas... what are you doing?" She asked him before she felt his fingers slip into her and push inside, making her jump up and moan out a little louder than before. "Oh... my..." Momo blushed bright red and squirmed around under him, the combination of both his mouth and hands getting to be a bit too much for her too quickly. She gasped as she gripped the cushions of the couch tightly with her hands and would lift her hips up in the air a bit. Oh how she enjoyed every movement his fingers made inside of her. It felt incredible to her to have him touching the deepest parts inside of her.

"Lucas...I wanna do stuff to you." Momo whispered as she tried to sit up but his finger brushed up against a certain spot inside of her that made her cry out in pleasure and lay back down."I want...to show you how much I love you!"

Lucas blushed smiling as he sat up, making sure to slide his fingers outto leave her wanting more. He sar up on his knees, his back erect as he slid his hand down to unbuton his pants, easily slidingthe zipper down, he tossed it to the side, and smiled his boxers were only torn shreds that tried to hold onto his large package, but clearly... Failed. His thirteen inch member stood forward at attention waiting for the fun that would make him want more.

"Let your instincts take control... They will always know."Lucas said with a smile, as he leaned back in hischair, sitting down as his member stood pointing upwards with his member as he smiled resting his arms on the sides of the couch. "Come here Momo... Feel the heart and soul o a man."Lucas said with a wink.

Momo was a bit disappointed when she felt his fingers leave her pussy, leaving her wanting more and more of him. Well if she wanted more of him, she certainly got it when she looked and watched as he took off his pants and saw his thirteen inch member. Its size and girth amazed her as she then moved forward and got closer to him. Almost immediately, she reached forward and took ahold of it, touching her fingertips along its length as she licked her lips. "Wow... it's so big!" Momo exclaimed. She leaned forward and kissed at the head of his manhood, licking it briefly and tasting the little drops of precum that dripped from it.

Lucas blushed as she stared at his large member for mere seconds which to him felt much longer. He smiled as she wrapped her fingers around his massive member watching as she got a feel for it. "Y-yea I guess so."Lucas said with a blush clearly still not used to this, and even a little embarrassed. He watched closely as she moved closer to his member watching her wrap her mouth only around the tip of his cock, making an odd reaction as he moaned from just that, he blushed...no lotion and tissue paper could feel better than this.

Back
Top Bottom