Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Down Girl! (Mouse69 & Myself)

SpecialKay

Star
Lucifer made his way into the school campus it was his first day at the new year at the school, and he hadn't picked up his school handbook. He walked to the front office and smiled as the lady handed him a small palm-sized book.

"We have made some changes... we are now allowing people to have pets on the school campus so if you have one, or are going to get one... you can bring them here, you just have to make sure they are trained, and are in your room at all times." The lady said with a smile, Lucifer nodded in thanks, and blushed, it was night so he wasn't really sure what place would be open at this time. He made his way to his room, and read the handbook, he found... it was a single bed so he had no roommate... it would be boring as hell... unless he found a personal friend. Lucifer made his way out of the room, leaving his bags on his bed, as he locked the door behind him, wandering into the city, just to look around, but the main goal, to find someone selling a pet for him to purchase.

Just as the young man wandered about the streets, a shady looking character bumped up against his shoulder. "Sorry about that, man." He said in a rather raspy voice, taking something from his pocket and handing it to Lucifer. It wasn't anything dangerous or even out of the ordinary, in fact, it was only a flyer. The advertisement in question, however, was a different story in terms of normality. The flyer was for an exotic pets store named Pets Plus. There claim wasn't to sell pets from some amazon jungle animals, but anthropomorphic creatures, or furries as some like to call them. The address of the store wasn't far from where the young man was, and, judging from the picture of the store, it wouldn't be easily missed.

Lucifer turned to face the man and nodded in thanks, as he observed thr paper clicking his tongue againstthe roof of his mouth as he kept walking studying the flyer with an odd interest as he chuckled. It looked worthy of taking a look, he walked down the street feeling the cold air trying to get out of the cold as fast as possible.

He made his way into the store with a chuckle he looked around, it was odd, but he didn't see any animals only a man. "Hey... I'm looking to make a purchase...will yu show me the best you got?"Lucifer asked with a smile.

The shop owner smirked lightly, leading his potential costumer behind a large curtain in the back of the store. The back room was fairly well lit, making it easy to see the long rows of cages lined against the wall, each one containing a different types of furry of various species. They were all well taken care of, considering the situation, and they were all fairly well mannered.

As he led Lucifer to one of his best females the others would perk up at attention in the cages and look out; some of the more energetic one would even run up to the front trying to peak the young man's interest by waving or making cute sounds at him. "You see I've the best for last." The owner said once they had reached the last cage. He pointed to the canine girl, dressed in a rather skimpy maid costume, sitting up right front of them. "This is Sasha, she can take care of herself anytime you're away from her, she really energetic as well as affectionate, she'll do just about anything asked of her, and lets not forgot how cute she is." Sasha beamed with pride as the man sang her praises, tilted her head slightly as she smiled out toward the two of them.

Lucifer followed he man without question, taking to his word that he knew the best they had. Lucifer stopped every now and then to observe the creature, much more odd than what he usually saw. They then came up to Sasha, a canine version of them all, with a sizable rack, cute face, nice body, and wearing a skimpy maids outfit. He smiled as he crochet down to observe the girl and smiled. "I'll take it."Lucifer said as he dropped a wad of cash into the mans hand.

The man smirked lightly, taking the payment and then opening the cage. He grabbed hold of the leash attached to the collar around Sasha's neck and tugged on it lightly, prompting her to stand and come forward. She stood in front of him and smiled at him softly. Just as the shop owner handed Lucifer her leash, she leaped forward and hugged him softly in a fit of joy and excitement. The old man chuckled as he watched them. "She's all yours now."

Lucifer smiled as he held onto her leash feeling an unfamiliar weight as she grabbed onto him, staggering backwards before regaining his posture. "Thank you sir."Lucifer said with a smile, he could see she was part human...but how much...he really wanted to know. He held onto her leash tugging at it as he pulled her along with a smile. "Come along Sasha."Lucifer said calmly as he led her up the stairs, and then out the door onto the street. He smiled as he pulled her along stopping her in an alley. "Now Sasha...I want to see...just how much of you is human..."Lucifer said with a devilish grin...afterall...he was only a man.

As the left the store together, Sasha stayed close by her new master's side. She looked around her new surrounding curiously, never having been outside the shop before that day. She looked up into Lucifer's eyes as he spoke, nodding her understanding to him as he instructed her to show herself to him. "Yes, Master." She said softly before untying the bow in the front of her top, exposing her breasts to him afterwards. She held them up slightly in her hands, giving him a more clear view of them. She would then turn so that her back was to him, lifting her short skirt with tail and showing him her bare pussy.

Lucifer smiled as he watched her show her special womanhood items already developing a hard cock, he pushed her deeper into the alley... He would test it out right there and then. He pulled out his twelve inch erection and smiled as he turned to face her, his pants around his ankles as well as his boxers. He lifted up her skirt giving her ass a nice quick and hard slap a red mark left where he slapped her and smiled. "Now my dear Sasha... I want to test your virging pussy."Lucifer said with a smile as he shoved his entire twelve inches into her nce wet pussy with a smile as he released a moan smiling to himself as he did.

Sasha was a bit surprised as Lucifer prodded her further into the dark alley, a look of confusion on her face as she thought she had done something that displeased him. She gave a light yelp from the spank, not having expected that either, but feeling somewhat relieved to know that he was only going to 'test' her. She bent forward as he lifted her skirt and widened her stance slightly, giving him better access to what he desired. Her eyes widened as he thrusted forward without warning, her hand quickly slapping over her own mouth to keep her from crying out. She panted softly and rested her upper body against the wall in front of them, trying to focus on something other than the pain.

Lucifer smiled as he held this position, her body bent at the hips, standing up with her hands resting against the wall so she had enough room to hold her nice body up. "Yes...you will do nicely."Lucifer smiled as he began to slide his hips back and forth slowly stopping at the brim ofthe member of his head before pushing all the way in to the bottom of his shaft releasing moans as he did. "Very tight Sasha...you will do me well."Lucifer said with a smile as he continued to thrust into Ed body speeding up only slightly still slow though to get her pussy used to his large member.

Sasha smiled lightly, hearing that her master would be satisfied with her. "I'm glad . . . I could make . . . Master happy." She said, pausing between her words to take a few deep breaths and whimper softly in pleasure. She reached down to playing with a budding clit slightly, stimulating herself to make of her juices flow out for better lubrication. As played with herself, she began to relax a little and moan out softly. She knew she wouldn't be able to get to loud, seeing as they were outside, or she would risk getting Lucifer in trouble. The last thing she wanted to was cause her master any type of trouble. So, she kept her tone very hushed as her inner muscles clenched and squeezed his thick shaft.

Lucifer smiled enjoying the fact she made little noise, by easy to hear how much strain she was under for she could not moan fully. He leaned forward his hips had stopped and he wrapped his hands around her reasonably sized breasts and smiled. "Now now Sasha...don't get us caught now."Lucifer teased as he began to thrust vigorously, he could hear the slaps loud and echoing as his hips slapped against her ass, his legs moving quicker than he ever used them. Soon enough his hips blurred due to the speed, feeling his cock move so fast it created air streams that went into her body, his hands running along her soft skin as he smiled, his tigers twisting her erect nipples. "I will let you moan fully..once...you do not orgasm...unless I say you can."Lucifer said with a grin.

"I . . . wasn't trying to . . . Ma-mas . . ." Sasha whimpered softly, still trying not to make much noise, but she had to hush herself completely before she could finish speaking as Lucifer began to thrust harder. She gasped lightly, biting down on her lower lip to keep herself as quiet as she was able, and pressed her hands back against the wall for support. A light sigh of relief came as she was told she would be able to moan out, even if she could only do so once. Just as he twisted and toyed with her sensitive nipples she gave a long, drawn-out moan, practically collapsing against the wall as her legs shook from weakness. She whimpered lightly as she tried to concentrate her attention on something of a non-sexual nature in attempt to keep herself from cumming. "Ye-yes, Ma...a...ster." She whispered softly.

Lucifer smiled, this girl...was simply amazing, she did everything and anything he told her to do, he could come home every day and fuck her, but she wouldnt even care. He smiled as he slid his tongue along her back, stopping the the back of her neck kissing it softly. He smiled his thrusts getting harder, and faster feeling her wet juices fling around due to the power he put in, feeling her tense an abnormal amount showing she was ready to cum. "No cumming...until I do."Lucifer said with a smile, long nights alone at home with Internet made him develop a large sexual endurance.

Sasha whimpered and panted heavily, a few light moans escaping though she tried her best to stay quiet. She gasped slightly, her nails clawing at the wall as she felt her master's tongue traveling up her back towards her neck. She whimpered softly in pleasure, covering her mouth to conceal her moans as she began to squirm about slightly. She wanted to be obedient, but Lucifer was making it very difficult for her not to reach her orgasm. "P-pl-please . . . Ma. . .st. . .er. I don't . . . I don't think . . . I can hold it." She begged him to let her finish, her body bouncing forward against the wall with each thrust he made.

Back
Top Bottom