Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pendent's rage

Heart Summers

Supernova
When had this happened to her, when had she had to run from creatures that weren't even suppose to exist. Reba rushed through the wood, her golden pendent swinging from her neck, her long hair dancing behind her while her athletic form raced through the woods to get home. She knew how, this damn pendent she wore, it was cursed with the ability to change evil creatures into those that walked in the light.

When she had been half way home Reba had ran into Luca knocking him flat on his ass he said to him self as he stood up" ow ow ow my bottom I relay think that could of gone better but apparently not" as he dusted his self off then looked at her with his red eyes seeing what hit him grabbing his bag and said " well hi thing what putting you in such a rush" as he stood in the light Reba could see that he had blond hair and wearing a school uniform with the same crest of the saint as was on hers .

"My apologies, I'm just in a rush to get home is all, no real reason," Reba assured this stranger not wanting to bother the man with her problems she brushed herself off. Letting her hair fall over her shoulders again she smiled at him, "I'm sorry again, but I have to go," she gave a quick bow her pendent bouncing on her chest before she straightened and moved to get out of there.

Trying not to flinch when he saw then pendent then saw her run off down the street as he said to him self " what is up with that pendent and who is this girl " as spreads his wings and fly's in the clouds were she could not see him and fallows her home when he made it to her home he had watched her from the shadows trying to learn more about her and the pendent

Reaching her home she smiled, leaning against the door she pushed her way and smiled, once again she had made it home without incident. Her locks immediately shutting as to make sure that no one would be bothering her while she showered and went to bed. She had long since carried this families curse, the curse of guarding the only piece that could rescue the a strange in this real world.

Watching for a few hours to make sure she was asleep He had walked to her front door waving his hand and the door unlocked slowly opening it then walked in head to her room were she was sleeping walking over to her bed placing his hand on her forehead using her power to put her into a deeper sleep were he could have a better chance to take the pendent as he reach behind her neck to unlatch the pendent and leave.

Back
Top Bottom