Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A secret two share (BunnyChan x Dea M Smith)

Sara smirked, "How about we make this fun, guess a number between one and four..." she said each number a different way, one was anal, two was titjob, three was pussy, and four was blowjob. Teasing Dea was exciting for her, the idea of him hard for her and not being in control made her horny, she wanted to watch him struggle to hold back.

"Behind door number two..." Sara said giving a bit of torturous suspense and she moved to him kissing him and then whispering in his ear, "You get my tits Dea... I am going to use them to get you off..." she said nipping his earlobe and she went down between his legs looking up into his eyes as her pushed her soft fleshy orbs around his cock moving them bother seperately to start letting him get use to the soft and pleasant feeling.

Noo. He said with a laugh and felt her tits. there were warm and soft as he moan looking at her and smiling. it was good but he wanted her pussy as he let her do what she had behind door #2 and smiled as it started to feel good.

"Don't worry captain, I am going to let you take all of the doors in the end, just relax... Let me take care of you" Sara said her lips kissing his tip as she moved her soft mounds up and down on his cock spitting down and getitng them wet using the saliva as lube, "Hey this time cum on my face..."

Dea smiled" I know." Then he pulled himself up and smiled as he sat up and watch her at a better view and then waited. Dea was getting a good tit job from her. as he was about to blow. Then he did but most of his seed ended on his belly and some on her tits. then he cam again on her face like she wanted. this was hot a girl like her was just taking it and It wa sjust hot for Dea as he was still hard luck for him she just didn't do what tother girls did when giving a tit job as he smiled and looked at her cum coved tit and face. " So whats next?" he said teasing her.

"Well that depends which door you pick, will it be door number 1, 3, or 4?" Sara said her finger tracing his stomach and she started licking the cum off of his skin, "Come on babe choose, I will make you happy I promise" she said leaning back and squeezing her tits together with a small smile and licking more of the cum off of her tits.

2 then i pick 2 " He told her with a smile waiting to see what it was. his cock waiting for some of her pussy and mouth but he hopped it was not some cazzy thing like finger in the ass. he then laughed as he waited so see what it was.

Sara chuckled, "I know these babies are nice but why pick door number two twice?" she asked licking her lips, "Pick a different door cutie" she said her sexy face only better with the cum on it, she looked so slutty and that she was, at least for right now, a lust of years without sex was driving her mad like a dog in heat.

Sara bit her lip, this would be the first time she had done this and it excited her as she went over to one of the walled pet her hands on it and stuck her ass out, "Come and get me Dea... Put it in my ass..." she said her figure against the wall seductive and her short hair was blocking her eyes just a bit, her large bosom jiggling as she positioned herself.

Dea's eyes open and said to her " Are you sure" he said as he got on his knees and looked at her ass. it was getting him excited as he licked her ass a bit then started to work his cock into her ass, It was tight and warm as he got the head in and moan a bit. Want me to stop?" he asked her as he got his cock head in her ass.

Sara looked back her face a mix or pleasure and pain at the new sensation and she smiled, "Don't you dare stop stud... I want this... Now just be a little gentle until I get use to it..." she said thinking it already had a good feel and if she could loosen up a bit it would be almost as good if not better than vaginal sex.

Dea nodded as he slid more cock into her tight ass. as he pulled back out and then back in ass he got a good pace and felt her tighten up and that just made him cum in her. " Okay I want door #4" he said as he pulled out of her ass and a pop was the end of her ass play. dea smiled as he started to rub her pussy thinking that was next. if not then what elas did she have for him

"Then I will give you door number 4 stud" Sara said the cum in her ass feeling amazing and she got on her knees licking Dea's dick gently, "You know captain your much different than your reputation... I thought you were this chivalrous rule follower... But your a naughty boy aren't you?" she asked now taking him in to her mouth deep throating his cock and she was pretty good at it despite not doing it in a long time.

Well I keep my work and life apart. " he said" but your the real pave coming here as a boy." he told her as he moan and felt the back of her throat and it was good as he let out a jet of cum this time it was thin as he was getting to the end of his run and feeling it as she may too be feeling it. okay last door" he said as he was setting up his back to the wall as he looked at her.

Sara nodded, "I wish you wouldn't keep yourself separate, your a stuf afterall, maybe we could become a hot gay couple" she said chuckling since nobody else would know he was straight. After saying that she went over to him pushing him against the wall and she held his cock in her hands getting herself on to it, "Okay now fuck me..." she said holding onto his as she waited for him to thrust in.

okay but i wont be gay" he told her as he slam his cock in to her as he started to pump into her., saving the last bit of cum he had as he was fucking her hard" Tell me where you want this last shoot" he said as he felt it build up and ready to blow. it was getting hard and hard to hold back as he kiss and sucked her body.

Sara smirked, "Oh I don't know, either inside my pussy or in my mouth, you choose Dea" she said her body getting tired and she was glad this was the last time now, she was exhausted and couldn't have sex many more times, though she was still thinking hard, maybe she would make people think they were gay, his anger could make for a good lay.

Then here" he said as his seed went into her pussy as he fell back on his pillow as he was pumping the last of his thin seed into her womb " God the was good." he said as he smiled then was thinking. There was some gay's in the star fleet do to other space races. So it was oaky but then again dea didn't like it as he sighed a bit and let her fall on him when she was ready."

Sara did fall on Dea and she smiled up at him, "I am just saying, if people think we are gay you can rail me almost anywhere and nobody would be the wiser, of course if not we can continue to have nice secret sex." she said and if that was the case only sex was involved, no dates, nothing, but hell she was ahead of herself it was only sex to begin with.

You're so hell bent on this aren't you? Then fine I was going to let you off but okay then My mother's coming. Lets see what you do then." He said with a laugh and evil laugh as he took her into a hug" I'm sure she wants to see he only son become gay and not have kid. I'm sure that's fine with but sex all the ... the... Wait that didn't come out right well any way get some sleep." he told her with a smile.,

"Okay okay I get it, we will not be a gay couple, instead we will just fuck every chance we get right in this little room, I will rock your world every time" she said winking at him, she liked all of this, he was good guy who was good at making her scream and she wondered if once their space fleet tour was over if they would still be together, it would be hard to tell now since they were only on the level of fuck buddies.

Then how about this. You are going to be in mud all day long" he said with a smile and a kiss to her with a goodnight as he went off to sleep. As he was sleeping he was thinking on how she will look all sex in a lot of mud on a rainy day.

Sara fell asleep, she knew tomorrow it would be a tough day but she felt so good from all the sex, the had needed something like that, someone like Dea and she was glad it was him, he was one of the few guys she could actually be pretty happy with. Not to mention he could go so many time in one night, it was amazing.

Back
Top Bottom