Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A secret two share (BunnyChan x Dea M Smith)

well you room with someone and was not seen so I think i'll have you move to mine. since i'm to have someone there. I think it may work out and your secret will be safe. " he said a she did some paper work and now he was able to get that raise a she smiled Then looked at him or now her as he tune red" you may want to put that shirt on again." he tole her.

Sara was surprised by his idea to move into his room and she was a bit aprehensive, not that he knew would be take advantage of her or something like that, "Well I suppose that is fine... It would be nice to be able to untape myself when I sleep and if I was sharing a room with someone who knew I could do that..." she said and walked a bit closer, "What is in this for you?"

A raise in money. " he said with a laugh" If i have a room mate i get more money but picking one out is hard. and I have a lot of things I like so you'll fit in." he told her with a smile" here's my room key start moving." he told her and went back too work. " Oh and one thing. Since you may have gotten i good look at me I want one of you" he told her.

Sara blushed furiously but she was pissed, "Like hell you'll get one!" she said storming out and gathering herself before going towards her room and starting to pack up. That took awhile but once she packed up she started moving, her prior roommate helping her and once they were done it was almost turn in time and she wondered where Dea was and shrugged it off, she was going towards the shower for her nightly late shower routine.

Dea smiled as he got up and got done with work as he head to the showers knowing that she was going to be there as he waited he went in and smiled " You look good i'm sure this is going to be fun" he said as he waited to see if she will say anything" Dont yell now if you do everyone will come here. he told her as he got ready to go.

Sara was blushing and despite it all she was shy about this wondering if he was tormenting her on purpose and she looked over her shoulder, "You know... Just because your good looking, smart, and talented doesn't give you the right to harrass me" she said thinking he never even asked her real name. The real reason she was embarrassed though was because she was remembering his body and she found herself wanting him to come over and touch her, to do as he wanted, she wondered if he had the courage to come get her.

Dea smiled and laugh a bit then told her "will I may slip into you bed naked one night and you will like it" he said to her. and went back to his rom and hopped into bed as he started to read a book and wait for her to come back

When Dea left Sara let out a sigh, whether it was from relief of disappointment she didn't know and she finsihed her shower. Once she shower was over she clothed herself and didn't bother taping up, that feeling alone brightening her mood as she entered the new room looking over at Dea who was reading a book, "Captain..." she said going over to her bed and sitting on the edge pulling out a comb and she brushed her hair, this time instead of usual she put it in a feminine style and now without the tape, her hair being that way, and her voice its girlish norm she seemed like a girl, one of unusual beauty and she looked at him, "My name is Sara by the way..." she said almost annoyed that he hadn't asked yet.

I see thats a good name." he told her and then looked at her" Dont forget to lock the door when you come back and when we're here dont call me that. just Dea is fine" he told her as he looked at her. the room was some what dark and it was only 11 as Dea had all the shades down" And a other thing dont open the shades. If you do then that cazzy sheet light will come in hit my eyes" he told her" and that be the rules." And with that he went back to reading his book Dea was in a tank top and some lose pj bottoms as he yawn a bit. in the room was a big tv and other things to pass the time but he didn't care for them as he looked at her then asked" So your going to sleep like that?" he asked her. And then put the book down" When was the last time you spelt in some panties only?" he asked her.

After listening to the rules she was happy it was normal but then he asked her the last question and her eyes narrowed, "The same time I was with a man last" she said with a smirk seeing how he reacted to that even though it was a lie, the last time she was with a man was even before that but it sounded good so she said it, "Now if you questions are done I am going to listen to music and go to bed" she said smiling as she bent down to pick up her duffle bag, her panty lining showing and it was a frilly red pair which looked good against her tan skin. She knew she was showing him too and once she thought he was tempted enough she climbed up in the bed and put the headphones in closing her eyes. She was hoping he would get some balls and come over to her, being a flirt was nice but if he acted she would respond and favorably, though maybe he was playing her, he seemed to enjoy her reactions.

Dea smiled and sighed at the same time as he went over to her bed and got on top of her. then pulled out her headphones and said to her" If I did you in the shower then everyone will here us but If I get you here then no one will here us." he said with a smile Dea was already down to his boxers as he smiled to her and started to undo her top as he saw the red panties she had on her tan skinned looked hot and he wanted to fuck her. But then again he was testing her seeing if she wanted it. as he got the top off she was down to her bar and panties. Dea then waited a bit before letting her do what she wanted

Sara looked surprised but it was a pleasant surprise and she bit her lower lip, it had been so long since she had been with a man and he was by far the hottest guy she had ever been with, "Well captain... Maybe I do want it... But the question is... Can you please me?" she said and at that moment she kissed him, her tongue going into his mouth as she unhooked her bra and slowly began slipping of her panties, she was hoping he would take charge now as well since he should have figured out she wanted it by now.

Yes and the names Dea not captain.." he said as he took a nipple in his mouth and started to suck on it as he played with her other tit and dried hump her as he was getting her ready and he was going back and fourth with each of her nipples and pussy as he was making sure that she was able to take his cock into her tight pussy. As he let out a little bit of pre-cum he smile and asked" So Tell me where you want it" She had been teasing him the hole time she now it was his tune.

Sara moaned gently her cute voice sounding out above everything else and she wrapped her arms around his neck, "Well Dea... How about you put it in the only hole I will let you, my pussy..." she said, she wasn't shy, that was one of the things that she lost living as a guy for so long, it had even bred some crudeness but her smile was cute as she kissed him smiling once she did, "Or is that too difficult a task for such a magnificent ma as yourself?"

Dea laughed a she took his cock and slammed it into her as he picked up so she can ride him." Well then since we have to day off i'm going to fuck you all night." he told her and smiled as he kissed her and fucked her as he played with her tits and looked into her eyes. As he wonder where things will lead but he didn't care he need to cum bad it's been a few years since he had any and this was going to last a she fucked her hard letting a few jets of cum into her and tuning her onto her hand sand knees as he did her like a dog.

Sara was all for it and then she cummed inside of him, her eyes popped open and she would have said something but in fear of ruining the mood before she came she didn't, it was too late now anyways. It felt good though, there was no denying that, the pleasure so intense she was panting by the time he put her on her hands and knees, she would cum soon his pussy quivering around his cock and soon enough he did squirting all over the place as she had a multiple orgasm and she was hardly able to keep herself from screaming as loud as she could, the pleasure she hadn't felt in so long a missed thing. "Oh god Dea... Don't stop..." she moaned her cute voice even more feminine now, her large tits swaying as he pounded in from behind.

Yes Oh God"dea said,As Dea didn't stop her wet juices getting all over him only made him cum in her again as he laid her down and fucked her form behind her as he laid on top of her his hands on her tits as he didn't want to stop as he tuned her around and then let her wrap her legs around him as he just let out one more jet of cum into her letting the last of it out into her before stopping.

When Dea finally stopped Sara smiled the pleasure waves ceased and she was just laying there, it was exhausting, "Wow Dea... Just wow... Guess the young captain really is a lady killer..." she said and then she took a deep breath catching hers and speaking again, "By the way, I am not on the pill so you better hope I don't get pregnant, be hard to hide my gender then."

Dea laughed a bit as he picked her up and went over to his bed. it wasn't wet with cum and her cum as he laid there with her and coved them as he smiled" I'm sure we can come up with something. " he told her with a smile and a kiss as he took hold of her in a hug and kissed the back of her neck" Now dont think tha this is going to help you in anyway" he said to her.

"So wait... I get to have sex with a stud captain, I don't always have to pretend to be a man, I am not going to be kicked out of the program, and you don't think this is helping me in any way, your so cute and naive" Sara said turning so her breasts were against his chest, "But don't worry Dea... Maybe I will just give you a... hand with things..." she said her hand stroking his cock to get it hard again, she was going to get him off once more and she kissed him as she did this, her tongue sliding into his mouth.

Dea smiled" Or we can say you did a test to let man have kids." he said laughing then stop as he felt her kiss him and play with his cock. It didn't take to long to get him hard as he smiled and took her tits into his hands and smiled" Well now You want to get my bed wet now" he said as he laid on his back and took the sheet off and placed it on the floor. this was going to be one long night.

"Well... I won't get your bed wet... I will just have to take back what I said earlier about my pussy being the only hole" Sara said sliding down his body and her lips were kissing the tip of his cock now and she smiled up at him before licking the head her hand still gently going up and down the shaft, "God you taste so manly..." she said licking and sucking on the head, even giving it a gentle nibble, the pre-cum making her mouth water.

Then let me cum in you again: He said as he lightly moan and smiled at her form what she was doing to him. she was going to keep him up all night at this rate. a she moan and humped his hips to her mouth.

Sara kept going and she swallowed his cum when he finally released it and she looked up licking her lips, "Dea... Your not done are you, it's been so long I want to keep going... We're off tomorrow didn't you say?" she asked biting her lower lip and she was still honry beyond belief, what they were done already hardly the beginning if she had her way.

Then lead the way my lady " he smiled and waved his cock around it had been along time and Dea was not done. no he had a long ways to go as he smiled and waited for her to take his cock into her. It was going to be so hot as he waited. she was teasing him to much and he was going to make her pay for it as he smiled. a mud bath had her name all over it

Back
Top Bottom