Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A secret two share (BunnyChan x Dea M Smith)

BunnyChan

Super-Earth
Sara or as everyone else called her Zane was walking to the showers, she had joined the space fleet as a man because it was the only way to and now she lived an odd life. It wasn't abnormal except for the fact that she hid her gender and had to manauver around the schedule of the men around her and one of those things was showering once they had all gone to sleep. This was one such time that she was doing that and she entered the small shower room flipping on the water and stepped back stripping before getting under the warm water, a small relieved sigh escaping her lips, it was also relief that she could untape herself for awhile, the large bust she usually hid not exposed.

Dea was in his office doing some late night work as he sighed. being a top dog was hard. As he wonder how much longer his ship was going to be in the docking bay getting a look over. as Dea looked at the clocked he got up yawn a bit and head to his room but he need to get a bit clean up as he got his towels and other things as he was entering the shower he saw someone there and sighed. then spoke out " I see I'm not the only one here tonight" He said as he walked to the other showed head. yes the shower room was small but there was 4 shower heads and had room for 4 guys at a time.

Sara froze hearing a mans voice and not just any man but she recognized that as Dea her superior and she swallowed hard not knowing what to do, if she tried to escape it he would be suspicious, if she turned around or he got closer he would obviously see her tits, so she did the only thing she could think of try and wait it out, "Yes sir, I will just getting myself cleaned up before bed sir" she said masking her girlish voice as well as possible which was usually easy but the added pressure made it crack a bit.

I see thats good. Yes" Dea said as he tune the shower head on the was one over from him. As the warm water hitting the cold floor steaming it up. " Yes The ship Lunar with be ready soon so you will be placed on her with me." he told him as he started to wash up and sighing as the warm water hit his body. Dea was a young man around 24. A young captain as he was the only one to pass the captains test at that age as he looked over to Zane and looking at him " you okay you seems a bit sick" He said noticing Zane's voice a but under.

Sara struggled to get her voice in control and nodded, "Yes sir, a bit under the weather but it shouldn't be a problem" she said thinking she had to get out of there and she reached down for the towel snagging it and turning off the water and grabbing her clothes, "Have a nice night sir" she said nervously wondering if he would let it go at that but then her eyes popped open, her wrapping tape had just washed over towards him and would hit his feet, if she didn't come up with an excuse or snag it she would be in trouble. She went for it grabbing the tape and in the process catching a glimpse of the captain and she blushed hoping she would be hidden by the steam as she backed away with the tape his image in her head making her a bit clumsy as she turned about to go towards the door again.

Dea felt something on his foot then it left as he looked at then he saw Zane. Then it hit him was that a girl? maybe not He didn't get a good look but then sighed " Thats fine have a good night and make sure to tape up." Tape up was the space fleets way of saying get ready for a fight but he was testing her and to see what Zane will say. It didn't seem right to him. But then again dea was working late as always and the sleepless nights as getting to him.

When Dea said make sure to tape up Sara started to stutter, "W-W-Why would I need to tape up... I-I'm a guy" she said her voice cracking again as she chuckled nervously running out of the bathroom and towards the room she had to change, she had to retape quickly and get to sleep, hopefully this would all be a bad nightmare since she thought she had just been discovered by the captain.

Dea wonder what that was but then again she didn't have what he wanted so he was going to test her again as he got out and back to his room.

~~~~
The next day
~~~~

Will the following men come to my office. Mr. Zane that is all"

Dea said as he waited with somethings on his desk and smiled this was going to be fun in some ways and mean in other ways.

Sara was startled by the message and she thought she had an idea what it was about as she made her way to the office, when she arrived she knocked on the door, "You wanted to see me sir?" she asked through the door her voice masking better than last nights and also she was retaped so she just looked like a feminine man again.

Yes take a seat. I have a job for you I need you to dress up as a female and head over to the girls dorms and Get something. A paper that's on the dorm head's desk if you cat this i can give you a higher rank. he said as a army dress and top was ready for him and then he got up. " some say you look a little to feminine So this task will be fine for you. I'm sure that you will be able to do it" Dea said with a smile and sat down agin looking at Zane.

Sara seemed reluctant to do this and she bit her lower lip gently, it was a tick when she was nervous and she didn't even notice it. She couldn't disobey an order though, that could get her in more trouble than she was already in and she nodded, "Okay, I will go change and get to work now" she said taking the dress saluting and heading towards the door hoping this would be an easy task, she had no idea why she was being sent on it though and once she was out of the room heading towards the changing area she blushed remembering last night and Dea's... Body.

Dea smiled as he waited for her. Oh do come back in the outfit after you get the the paper. And if you get caught then they hall you run along the fields nude" Dea yelled out as he sat back and waited for what was to come. this was going on for yard between the dorms. The females was more or less doctors and nurses and the males was going to fight. and this was more or less a test to see if he can do this test.

Sara heard him and running nude was not an option as she got the uniform on and headed towards her destination, she easily got into the roll of a female, she had even untaped her breasts thinking nobody would be suspicious and her voice was feminine once again. To be honest it was refreshing, he was doing her a favor almost and she smiled as she approached the area and noticed the desk. There were people around but nobody really paying attention and when she had a clear path she went into the room and closed the door making her way over and opening the drawers on the desk scanning for the paper. She though she had the right one and grabbed the paper heading to the door and if it was successful back to her room to retape and then to Dea's office.

Dea waited for him to come back hopping that he was going to pass and then he sighed. He hopped that he head that he was going to come back in the same outfit as he was told and then he looked at the door and waited time to have slowed down and then he thought that he had heard him.

Sara had made it out, retaped herself so her bust no longer showed and went back to Dea's office and put the paper on his desk a nervous but sure report, "I have... Done as you asked and retrieved the paper... there were no complications." She said with a bit of an arrogant tone this time but then she realized she had forgot to mask her voice... 'Shit...' she thought and tried to fix it, "Sorry forgot to change my voice back" she said manly once more.

I see but you did forget that I asked you to come back in as for the dress i gave you. did I not?" he said as he looked at him and smiled at the paper and sighed " And this is not the right paper this is a order list for things not the dorm papers. Sorry But you will have to go back and find the paper. it's not just going to be on the desk it's in the desk it self. Think about it and report back"He said with a smiled and dismiss him. As he hand him the paper and a copy of what the other paper looked like as the intel came in after he left.

This time Sara made it to the place and got the correct document but on the way out she was spotted and stopped by a female officer who smirked, she knew what was doing on and spoke in a firm tone, "One of my own girls betraying us huh, you will not get off lightly" she said with a snarl but Sara took off and got out of the girls sight hiding and she stripped taping up and getting male clothes on again walking off, "Thank god..." she said thinking if she was actually a guy she would have been screwed there since they were now looking for an actual women. She went back to Dea's office and walked in, "Got em" she said her voice in man mode.

Good good. Now The doctor wanted to see you and thats all for today. You know that all heathy check up thing. Everyone hates it but got to do it." He told him " so go and cough for him." With a laugh as he took the paper and send her to the doctor as he smiled. And looked over the paper. She got that to easy he said to himself. As he looked over the papers and waited to here what the doctor had to say.

Sara's eyes popped open and she fell to the floor, he had caught her, the only reason she made it in the first place was because she had avoided a doctor check-up by getting a friend to say she was a male, now with this she would be found out, she knew it would happen one day but she wished she had been in space, they wouldn't have turned around, "No way I can convince you it isn't necessary is there?" she asked still posing as a male with the voice and all.

Why Dont tell me you have no balls? You lost them or something" " Dea laughed. Dont worry man it will only take a minte or two. " he told her with a smile and then looked up as he saw him hit the floor" Whats this? whats going on dont tell me you wont go. this is the army and we need the men at the peak." He told him and look at him. It seem like something was not right as he got up and walked over to zane and looked at him

Sara saw him coming and she sighed, "I will tell you what is wrong but you have to promise never to tell a soul... Not a single person about what I am going to tell you..." she said trying to trap him, he was a chivalrous guy, she knew that, and maybe if he promised he wouldn't tell even once he knew that she was a women, it was a long shot though.

"Well about your... Best man... More like... Best woman..." Sara said her face red and she stood up and took off the shirt showing the taped chest and the figure underneath was athletic but very beautiful and then she shook her hair and let it fall over her face as opposed to the slicked back style of usual and she looked like a woman, not only a woman but a really hot woman even without the tape off.

Dea just sat there his eyes wide and his mouth open. as he then got up and looked at her." I see no wonder you were able to get the paper so fast. this may work out even better" Dea said as he smiled then thought " then that time in the shower?" Dea said as his face went red and tune around to think about something.

At the mention of the shower the image popped into Sara's head again and she blushed furiously, she had seen more than she would have cared to that night because it always made it awkward around Dea and she bit her lower lip nervous about what was going to happen next and she slipped her shirt back on and now that he knew her voice went female though because she had been doing it so long her stance and mannerisms were still male, the only difference was her beauty and voice, "So what now?"

Back
Top Bottom