Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MxF Role-Play Search, Making a Comeback~

Favorite pie?

• Blueberry

Votes: 9 9.0%
  • Apple

Votes: 27 27.0%
  • Pumpkin

Votes: 26 26.0%
  • Shepherd's

Votes: 9 9.0%
  • Cherry

Votes: 11 11.0%
  • Other

Votes: 18 18.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Olsendar

Star
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good evening reader. If you've found yourself here, that must mean you are looking for a male to role-play with. Hopefully you'll find something that intrigues you in here, or intrigues you enough to suggest something that isn't here. To start off with, a little about myself.

~~The Person Behind The Name~~

There's not really much to tell however; I'm over 21, I'm a male so that's what I role-play as, I work full time and play video games when I'm not working. I've been role-playing for about 10 years now. I'm comfortable with any posting length, although I prefer to stay between 4 sentences and a couple paragraphs. I'm more of a quality over quantity person, I enjoy working off of character interactions. Having said that, posting length would obviously get longer or shorter based on situation, it is understandable. Before I stray any further from the point of this paragraph however, shall we delve into:

~~Role-playing Guidelines And Pairings~~

As I said, I usually enjoy 4 sentences to a couple paragraphs, so I would ask to stay within those parameters. I'm all right with more, I just feel if I have to write too much it becomes excessive. Post as we see fit based on situation. Another important guideline is that you must be able to form a grammatically correct sentence. Having to decipher posts becomes unbearable after so long, I would prefer it if you didn't place that task in my hands. On the basis of smut and plot, it's not as important; I can thrive on very little plot, so it's more your preference, just let me know. I will role-play on any medium: private messages, threads, messengers, any of those are just fine.

* About my kinks, I was making an F-List for them but it took so long to go through and hit yes on everything, that it is simpler to tell you that I pretty much enjoy anything. In this respect, I would like to go more off of what you enjoy so tell me what you would really love to see in this role-play and we can discuss it from there. More than likely I will never say no to something.

As for the pairings I enjoy, the list is as follows. Bear in mind this is not the entirety of what I enjoy, only what comes to mind right now. If you have a suggestion, don't be afraid to bring it up, I'm more than willing to listen to any pairing. However if you suggest Twilight, you may not leave with all your limbs. Creativity is encouraged and expected. I'll play submissive or dominant or in between, though my submissive personality isn't weak and helpless. I'm a switch role-player, figure it adds a little zest to the multitude of submissive only players here. The pairings I enjoy are as follows:

Brother <> Sister
Step Brother <> Step Sister
Cousin <> Cousin
Best Friend <> Best Friend
Roommate <> Roommate
Husband <> Wife
Boyfriend <> Girlfriend
Assassin <> Assassin
Boss <> Employee
Employee <> Employee
Neighbor <> Neighbor
Gifted Individual <> Gifted Individual

Additional Interests:
Threesomes
Group Role-plays

I will add more as I think of them or if they're suggested and sound interesting. As for plots, when I think up some I will post them in future messages below this. If you see anything that interests you here, leave me a message on the thread or send me a private message. Also if you would like to role-play on a messenger, all of my contacts are listed in my profile, feel free to add one of them and send me a message there. Hope to be role-playing with you soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom