Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Military setting (Female/Female)

Sara was moaning loudly her mouth seeking Vanessa's and it didn't take long as she was being fucked hard for her to cum. When she did her back arched and she cried out in pleasure. When it was over she looked up at Vanessa a small loving smile on her face, "Wow... I am so lucky..." she said her arms around Vanessa.

Vanessa wrapped her arms around her.
"Of course you are. Not just anybody gets this body."
She kissed her, and licked her persistent nipples.
"You're gonna be my little fuck toy. Aren't you lucky?"

Sara nodded, "Whatever you want ma'am... Anything..." she said kissing her neck gently. "I will become even more feminine as well" she said planning to grow her hair out to please Vanessa and even start taking better care of her skin and such, she always had a nice body but never feminine before, "Is there anything else you would have me do, I want to be the best fuck toy..."

Vanessa looked at her.
"Well, girl talk. There's a million ways I could tell you to make your appearance better and everything. But, I want you to do it. Even the most die-hard tomboy wears a dress sometimes. Your womanly instincts will lead you to the right answer."

"Through your own instincts, you'll become more beautiful and feminine than you could have possibly imagined. You'll be happy with yourself, and confident in the sack. A woman liberated is a true woman."
She kissed her some more, pressing her heaving bosom against her.
"Ya know, some D cup implants would be great, though. Only if you want to, though."

She kissed her hard.
"Feel my wet tongue pressing against your huge rack. Feel my hands all over your nubile and innocent body."
Her tone was dripping sex. She lowered herself and began eating her, cleaning her pussy lavishly. She even swirled her tongue around in her love canal.

"Oh god Vanessa... I will do anything you say... Bigger boobs... Cuter clothes... Longer hair..." she said her breath a bit heavy the feeling of the tongue inside of her enough to already be getting her close to cumming again, she was so sensitive, the feeling from the strap-on still a tiny bit present and that made the tongue feel even better.

Vanessa nodded.
"Then that's good enough for me. In order to give you time, though, I'll schedule our next fuck session for two weeks from now. That should give you time to get the implants and grow your hair out a bit."
She licked Sara until she came again, then drank her fill of it.
"I love your pussy..."

She then stood up.
"It's almost day break. Let's get back to our places, and rendezvous at the designated time."
She picked Sara up and kissed her deeply, this time even deeper than before.
"I know we'll miss each other, but it will be worth it when we meet again."
She then got changed and left the building.

(Want to do a time skip?)
"Yes, two weeks... I will miss you..." Sara said thinking she would miss Vanessa more than she would be missed but that was okay, she was a bit of a fool to fall in love, it was physical and she knew that to an extent. "See you then..." she said parting ways with her dominating lover, already counting down the time until they could meet and also thinking about how she would get this all done while on a military base, she could manage it when she went on leave tomorrow.

(Yes.)

Two weeks passed, each day feeling like an eternity for Vanessa. As much as she had tried not to, she was a bit sweet on Sara. Certainly she missed her body. But she also missed...her. Her sweet smile. Her willingness to fuck and be fucked without regard. She wanted to see her so badly.

When the day came, she went to the auditorium and got undressed. She assumed a sexy position in plain view, looking positively delectable. She wanted to see the new and improved Sara. Both of her lips got wet, and she was soon warmed up and ready to go.

When she arrived Sara looked like a different person, she had a bigger bust, a D-cup, her hair was shoulder length and she had cute red hair pin, her attire was a tight white shirt and a cute red mini skirt. even some panty-hose When she came in her make-up was perfect and she shyly blushed looking at Vanessa her ears pierced as well, a cute diamond stud. "Hey Vanessa..." she said even her voice a little less husky and she was obviously nervous.

Vanessa got wetter than she could possibly imagine. She got up and went over to her.
"Wow, you really look great."
She pulled up her shirt to get a look at the goods.
"Wow, these are wonderful. I've never seen a better pair of titties."

She licked and sucked them for a minute, too enraptured to resist.
"I'm going to have fun with you. I'll have to carry you back to your quarters when I'm done."
She stripped her down and tackled her, licking the now huge breasts and kissing her lips.
"I missed you."

She found her pussy and began licking it like crazy.
"I need your cum."
She ravaged her, licking every spot and touching her all over. She was ravenous, and her toy would please her.

Sara let Vanessa have control, she wanted to be used like this, she had been thinking about it every night they had been apart and now her hard work was being rewarded. She looked at her moaning when her breasts were licked and when she was kissed she kissed back, a small moan escaping her lipsticked lips, "I missed you too..." she said thinking she missed her more than she would ever know. When her pussy began being licked she moaned out, she was already soaking wet the thought of being with her tonight having her wet before she came, "Oh god... More..." she said blushing.

Vanessa slid up her body, her fast fingers mercilessly rubbing the g-spot over and over. She squirmed their clits together. She rubbed her nipples over Sara's. She was drooling, and kissed her passionately. To further pleasure her, she reached around and fingered another hole, spinning her hand to give her 360 degrees of pleasure. She was moaning and so horny, hornier than ever before.

Sara was moaning out like crazy, every time Vanessa did something to her it hit the most sensitive spot and she was about to cum, it was a rising multiple orgasm and she knew it, she knew that if Vanessa kept going the pleasure would be enough to drive her insane, "Oh god... Please harder!" she yelled her hips bucking against Vanessa's fingers and the one in her other hole felt amazingly right.

Sara didn't last much longer, her body was shaking under the fingers of Vanessa who was so skilled at this. She cummed soon after, her back arching and her pussy bucking for more pleasure from the magical finges. Her breath was heavy as she panted to get her breath back managing to speak a few words, "Vanessa... Your so amazing..." she said looking into her eyes, damn... She was in love.

Vanessa nodded.
"Not the first time I've heard that."
She bent down and began eating her out, sucking in all the delicious juices. She then got on her back.
"Have at it."
She winked and waited for the moment which would ensue in all-out fucking.

Sara decided to try and get Vanessa off with just her fingers and mouth the first time as she crawled over and slowly pushed two fingers deep into her pussy then began moving them in and out ocassionally spreading the two fingers when they were deep inside of her. Her mouth was taking care of another vital part, the clit and she used her teeth to gently nibble on the sensitive flesh as her other free had went to her other hole, a single finger after being put in her mouth and lubed up gently pushed deep inside her ass and pushing on the sensetive spot, her fingers now attacking the g-spot as all the peices were going at once.

Vanessa moaned, loving Sara's ministrations. She had gotten better in their time apart. She humped her fingers, coating them with her wetness. She also fingered Sara back, hitting her g-spot. Her mouth lavished her breasts with attention.
"So big...so good...give your plastic surgeon my regards."
She then squirted a bit on Sara's hand.

Sara smiled, "I am glad you like them, I was hoping these would be big enough for you" she said her heart pounding happily at the compliment she received. Her g-spot being hit and her breasts being ravished, since they were sensitive, made her moan a bit and it just made her buckle down nibbling on the clit and a bit harder now, not to mention she was moving her fingers in both holes even faster, she wanted Vanessa to cum, she wanted to please her lover.

Vanessa nodded.
"They are definitely big enough for me. We're about the same in the chest department now."
She was soon moaning, and came on Sara's fingers. She kissed her lover hard, her hands squeezing and playing with her breasts.

(Sorry about the delayed response, had a ton of stuff going on.)
Sara nodded her fingers seeking to please her lover and when she was kissed hard she whimpered slighty, the feeling of Vanessa's lips one she had yearned for so long now, the two weeks they had been apart hell for her and she kissed back her tongue slipping in to the beautiful womens mouth, she was definitely in love.

(It's okay. Life is busy.)

Vanessa kissed her back. The increasing love was apparent now, and the drill sergeant would be lying if she said that she didn't have at least a crush on Sara. She was happy to have her back to service every night. The weeks leading up with that had been dealt with by her fingers and the strap-on. She enjoyed human contact much better. Vanessa looked into Sara's eyes.

"It's time to tell you something."
She sat up and looked at her.
"All of the girls assigned to me are lesbians. This is not coincidence, because my unit has a special purpose. Just as women were used as spies and messengers in the past, we are trained to prevent that from happening. We train them how to better please a woman, so that the male enemies won't get the jump on us through a woman's network of information."

She gently kissed her lover.
"Out of those, I am to choose one to be my chosen girl. She is to be my lover, and help me train the others in how to be better lesbians. So, soon, we will run the others through a crash course in lesbianism. Better yet, we'll get to have sex during the day."
She looked her in the eyes.

"So, what do you think? Do you want to help me?"
She cupped her breasts.
"Pretty please?"

Back
Top Bottom