Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Military setting (Female/Female)

BunnyChan

Super-Earth
I am a submissive and wanted to do a roleplay centered around an instructor (You) and a trainie (Me) on a military base. It will be heavy in sex and more of a sexual thing than any kind of romance. I want someone who is good at role playing, no one liners, just fill out this form if your interested.

Name:
Other: (Anything you find interesting.)

Mine
Name: Sara Parkenson
Picture:
http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/ae270/ZeroStrategy/Anime%20girls/CAT.jpg
Other: Tattoo on upper back of a bluejay and also a pierced belly button. Other than that just like the picture.

Name: Vanessa Halloway

Picture: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://webmarketingxpert.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/Web-Feb-hot-chick.jpg&imgrefurl=http://webmarketingxpert.com/2010/02/5x5-minute-ways-to-make-your-site-more-linkable/&usg=__7LjcuevoVY1mZyNDS-u-lXyNguM=&h=391&w=464&sz=47&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=NAsLms8B6hkbiM:&tbnh=121&tbnw=143&ei=eTFKTafzDsSBlAfl4OnXDw&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dhot%2Bchick%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1024%26bih%3D572%26gbv%3D2%26tbs%3Disch:1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=118&vpy=250&dur=1336&hovh=206&hovw=245&tx=148&ty=89&oei=eTFKTafzDsSBlAfl4OnXDw&esq=1&page=1&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:6,s:0

Other: Has been a drill sergeant for many years, and is tough, despite feminine appearance.

(Alright, I will go ahead and post the opening paragraph.)

It was Sara's first day on the base and she was led through the front gate and into the large open grounds where a group of soldiers, the group she would be joining was lining up. The person leading her, a mere private pointed to the dining hall, the shower, and the barracks for females, all of these privilages he warned could be taken away. Then before he released her to go put her things away in the assigned spot he warned her about the instructor she was assigned to, Halloway, apparently she was tough and if you let her good looks fool you it would be a bumpy ride. She nodded and thanked him going into the barracks and quickly putting her things away neatly before running out to join the rest of her training unit hoping to stay out of Holloway's bad side from the beginning.

Drill Sergeant Halloway was not having the best of days. Her boyfriend of twelve years, the man she was about to get engaged to had loved more than life itself, had just broken off their relationship to move to Virginia and be with his high school sweetheart. That, on top of the numerous preparations she had had to undergo to be ready for the new recruits, had her on edge. Looking devastatingly beautiful in her uniform with her collar open at the neck to reveal her impressive jugs, Vanessa stood before them with a piercing stare. She was walking down the row when her eye caught on a blond new recruit.
"You eying me, Private?!" she asked, getting right up in her face, so as to scream at her and demean her.

Sara was surprised by the aggression and she saw what the man earlier had meant, she was a babe and Sara was eyeing her a little now but she quickly snapped to attention not forgetting the advice. "No Ma'am, I am not Ma'am!" she said her eyes straight ahead trying to avoid her beautiful face and equally attractive body which because of the open collar was even more attention catching. Sara was not nearly as beautiful, she was cute sure but mostly she was just a tomboy, your average manly girl.

Vanessa had to try very hard not to slap this recruit silly.
"You think I'm a fucking idiot?! You think just because I'm a woman you can play games with my head?"
She grabbed the recruits head and shoved it between her tits.
"How's the view up close, Private? How is it?!"
The fact was, Vanessa was a little attracted to the cute blond, and had many sadistic, but sexy plans prepared for her.

Sara was about to respond to her question and tell her she didn't think she was an idiot at all, hell if she could talk freely she would say she was the idiot, telling such a beautiful woman a lie like she wasn't looking, that was like denying her beauty. Then it happened, head was shoved into Vanessa's tits and she couldn't say she didn't like it but her immediate reaction was to let out a muffled yelp and resist even if only a little. She didn't answer though, too surprised to really say anything at the moment, it was all she could do to hold back a deep blush trying to force its way on her face.

Vanessa's eyes narrowed into thin slits, which was never a good thing.
"I can't hear you, Private!"
She kept her firmly held, enjoying it herself. The jostling of her breasts was not uncomfortable, and she did want Sara to get used to it. She would soon get more than her fair share of Vanessa's breasts, and vice versa. But before that could happen, Sara had to speak up.

Sara swallowed hard and then she spoke up having to be louder than she usually would since Vanessa's breasts were muffling her voice, "It feels great Ma'am!" she said thinking maybe that was the wrong answer in such a situation but it was the honest answer and if she was anything it was honest. She was starting to enjoy it though, the embarrassment she felt replaced with a feeling of lust swelling up inside of her and she knew the onlookers were not laughing at her they were envying her.

Surprisingly, Vanessa relented. She removed Sara from her breasts, then pushed her back into line.
"Let that be a lesson to all of you. Don't think I won't catch you. They don't call me "The Eagle" for nothing. Now, let's do some jogging."
She began to lead them, her heart-shaped ass popping back and forth as she jogged.

Sara was in the front of the pack with a few others and she kept falling in and out of first, she had always been in shape and had done cross-country so if it was only running she could do it. That wasn't where her mind was though, while they were running she was looking at Vanessa's ass and biting her lower lip which was one of her ticks when she was horny or nervous and in this case it was a bit of both. She herself had a small but which fit her looks but it was nice and firm and just comparing them made her smirk a bit, she was really thinking about her instructor a lot, she needed to get her head on straight.

Vanessa led the recruits on a mile long jog, then made them jog the mile back. Any who were not ahead on the run back got a swift kick in the rear as encouragement. Of course, she kicked Sara, too, even though she was the best runner of the recruits. She wanted her to know that she was still watching her, specifically her tight ass that she wanted to grab with both hands. Once they were back at the base, she ran them through their exercises. Then she dismissed them all, except Sara.

"For being honest, I have something for you."
She then approached the blond, and without preamble, kissed her. This was no peck. This was full-on tongue kiss. She wanted to feel Sara's tongue, to see how good it would feel on her. Its smoothness and wetness failed to disappoint her.

Sara got through the running easily, even the kick in the rear from Venassa didn't bother her and the exercises were no different. Then she was told to stay behind and she didn't know what to think, she didn't do anything worth being punished for and then it happened, she was kissed. This wasn't just any kiss though, this was one of the most intense and pleasurable kisses Sara had ever received and she let it happen, no resistance to this unlike ealier, she even let out a small moan into Vanessa's mouth. When it was over she had a light blush and she looked into Venessa's eyes, "What did I do to deserve that?" she asked curiously, still in minor bliss.

At this question, Vanessa open-hand slapped her in the face.
"I just told you. For being honest about what it was like to be nestled in my breasts. If you want this body, you better have better memory than that."
She then turned her around and grabbed her ass.
"Now get out of here."

She smacked her ass to spur her on, then went to the Officer's area.
"How were the recruits?" a guy officer asked.
Vanessa shrugged.
"Not bad. One bears watching, though. She's trouble."
She then began eating.

Sara let out a small noise when slapped and then snapped out of her blissful daze nodding when she was told she would need a better memory and yelled at herself in her head about how stupid it was not to remember and daze off like that. Oce she was told to get out of there she nodded, "Yes Ma'am" and when she started running off the smack on her ass made her blush again and she went to the dining hall grabbing some grub. Once she sat down she was approached by one of the guys in her unit and he smiled, he looked nice enough, though she wasn't into guys so his existence wasn't known to her before now.
"Your running was great out there, though I feel bad for you being on Halloway's radar, she is known for being a bit... Tough" he siad eating his food, "Names McKinley by the way, nice to meet you" he said extending his hand.
Sara looked up at him after his rambling thinking he knew nothing about Halloway, she hadn't been tough, in fact she had made Sara's day a hell of a lot better, but she shrugged and waved his hand away, "I am Sara, don't like last names so what is your first?"
"Oh, Tom" he said smiling and continuing to eat silent since Sara didn't speak again and concentrated on eating.

Vanessa looked over at Sara, all ready planning what was going down tonight. Soon, it was lights out, but for her, the night was just beginning. She grabbed Sara and dragged her into the auditorium. She turned on the lights, and they were both naked. It was just like with the recruits, but sexier.
"Private, you're going to get your first lesson in sexcercise."

She forced her down on the ground, in a prone position. Stepping behind her, she jammed two of her fingers into Sara's tight hole.
"Give me 20, bitch!"
She began fingering her aggressively, rubbing her g-spot over and over with her exquisite fingers.

When lights out came Sara sighed in relief but then she was snagged out of bed in the night and when she realized what was going on she was already in the auditorium. The lights came on and she was naked and so was Vanessa and Sara blushed then she explained why she was here 'sexcercise' and Sara blushed even more thinking this had to be a dream, an amazing dream. When she was forced to the ground she didn't say a word and then she felt two fingers shove inside her and she gasped the feeling great, it was aggressive and her g-spot was being hit over and over making her moan out almost immediately, the feelings already building up to an orgasm. She wasn't completely new to this but as far as sex went she was still at the inexperienced level and the reactions given by her body showed that.

Vanessa was a bit curious. Sara was practically a virgin.
"All right, then. We'll try a different approach."
She flipped her over.
"Now, do sit-ups."
She fingered her some more, this time gently, mining out her wetness and tasting it.
"Delicious..." she said before fingering some more.

Sara obeyed the order in a militaristic manner, "Y-Yes Ma'am" and she started doing sit-ups which proved to be very difficult when being fingered her entire body spasming with small hits of pleasure. It wouldn't be long though, she could already feel it and the more Vanessa moved her finger the louder Sara's moans. When she liked her juices she blushed of course and did more sit-ups, as many of them and as fast as she could, she was excited and nervous this experience better than she imagined.

Vanessa counted out 100, then laid back.
"Do whatever you want to me, Private. I want you very...experienced, by the time you leave here tonight."
She was all ready wet, and craved for the cute tomboy to have her way with her.

Vanessa had stopped but not before Sara had an orgasm and she moaned out, her breath a bit heavy and when it was her turn she didn't hold back as she climbed on top of Vanessa and kissing her but it wasn't just a normal kiss, it was the kind they did earlier, a very passionate tongue kiss. Once she finished that she seemed to get really into it as she slid down Vanessa's body and bent down her mouth on the gorgeous womans right breat and she moved her tongue back and forth over the nipple suckling on it roughtly, at that same time she had began to rub her fingers on Vanessa's pussy which was already a little wet making it easy to slide a finger inside and though she wasn't experienced she was sure to hit the g-spot a few times as she explored around inside.

Vanessa was very happy with Sara's performance. She kissed her back happily, and moaned as she suckled her breath. She moved with Sara's finger, crying out in pleasure when she hit the g-spot.
"You're getting it...pant, pant, Private. Keep it up, and we'll get really intimate."
She pulled her into a hot kiss. She then moved down and took both of Sara's perky tits in her mouth, licking and sucking both nipples at the same time.

Sara was in ectasy as she kissed Vanessa, a dream come true in her mind and she eagerly moved her fingers faster after Vanessa's cry of pleasure. "Yes ma'am... nothing would please me more..." she said the last part a little low as she blushed thinking this couldn't be any better and she moaned when she was pulled in for a hot kiss her tongue entering Vanessa's mouth. That wasn't the end of the though as both of her tits started getting sucked at once and her nipples hardened while she cried out and that only drove her to move her fingers faster yet.

Vanessa could feel Sara's lust, and it made her so horny. She could feel her first orgasm approaching, and she let it go, coating Sara's fingers in a thick layer of girl cum.
"Mmm...that was nice."
She then sat up and pushed their bodies together. She kissed her again, then placed her on her back. Vanessa then began eating her out, drinking her fill of the delicious juices, and excreting even more for Sara to have afterwards.

When Vanessa came Sara licked the cum off of her fingers with a smile, "Mmm... Your fucking delicious..." she said then a surprised look came on her face as she was pushed onto her back, the kiss too pleasant for her to resist even a little even though she would not have. Then she was being eaten by Vanessa and she squirmed in pleasure beneath her, she was flowing too her fluids pouring out into Vanessa's mouth as she moaned.

Back
Top Bottom