Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

When Your Gone (Izzystheone)

ukeshadow

Supernova
Plot/ Past

Kira, a 7 year old with short messily cut blond hair and greed eyes looks up at a boy 10 years old walks up to her. He kneels down and looks at the blond hair scattered around her then sighs and picked the skinny girl up and says. “Don’t worry ill protect you.” Kira sniffles and clings to him as she said “Mister I wanna go home now.” After learning the girls address and name he takes her home carrying her close to him as she cry’s. Once home her mother thanks him and takes care of her daughter well the boy sits in the living room. “Im sorry little one I did not get your name” He smiles and says “Im new in town my name is Jeremy I live a few blocks away.” From that day on Kira and Jeremy were very close friends.

Nine years later Jeremy had a problem in his family and got kicked out with no job or money so Kira’s family took him in. Kira and Jeremy got really close and Kira fell in love with him but all he ever thought of her as was a sister so he still dated others. After a few years of saving money up for a place of his own and everything he disappeared with out a word on night leaving Kira alone. She use to love being alone but having Jeremy made her happy but when he left she got depressed and stopped almost everything Slowly she stopped going to school when she did go she failed from not doing anything. She lost all her friends she had because she stopped talking to them and she would get in fights with them. She stopped going home because everything made her think of him since she never put his clothes away when he never came home she kept them were they were and kept the bed made where he would sleep on her bed when she needed someone with her.

Now

Once again Kira was sent home early from school for getting in fight with someone. She had lost this fight though or well thats how she took it seeing as she ended up looking worse then the other person. She had a black eye and a swollen bloody lip and to add to all that pain she had her mom yelling at her for being in so many fights. Every time she got in one she had to listen to her mother yell at her like her life was not hard enough with out Jeremy around. "What would Jeremy think of your behavior Kira" Linda, Kira's mother said. Kira just sighed and stood up. "Nothing mother because he is not here. he left us and is not coming back" She yelled then stormed off going to hide in Jeremy's old room where it was still in the same shape it was when he left them. Kira made sure nothing was moved just in case he came back she wanted him to know that it was still his room. She sat there leaning against his door in his room looking at everything that was in the same place.

Jeremy hadn't been to the house in a long time. After all, it was a place that reminded him of being kicked out and abandoned by his mother. Then again, he'd left somewhat abruptly. He sighed softly, as he stood before the house, a slight drizzle of rain falling down upon his face. He felt as if he'd let her down, or maybe capitalized too much on their family while he'd stayed. The whole idea of seeing her poor face brought waves of guilt and sadness. He'd heard she was struggling in school and that things with her parents and others weren't the easiet. He hoped that he would be able to face her if he ever did.

With that in mind, he took a deep breat and approached her door. With a smart rap on the front door, he stepped back from his position and waited for what he hoped to be her mother. He felt bad, especially considering the fact that the only reason why he had returned was because he had to find his transcript papers in his room. Somehow they'd been left behind, and he needed them to get things moving for his college applications.

Kira was in Jeremy's room her back pressed against the door as her father was at the door trying to get in but Jeremy had a lock on his bedroom door so Kira had it locked. "Kira let me in we have to get your wounds looked at or they will get worse." He said leaning his forehead on the door. "You know you cant hide in here every time you get in a fight with your mother sooner or later your going to have to face her and talk things through." Her father Ken said as he tried to listen to see if she was moving or crying or something that would tell him he was getting through to her but there was nothing.

When there was a knock on the door Linda walked over to it with a sigh. She opened the door and when she saw who was standing there she thought she was going to cry. "Jeremy?" She asked softly then pulled him into a hug. "Oh iv been so worried about you. If everything ok. Come in ill get you a drink baby." she said then let go and moved so he could come inside.

Jeremy rubbed his hands together as he waited at the front door. Maybe they are looking at me through the peephole in disguist. he wondered to himself as he shifted his weight back and forth to fight off the chill that had begun to grasp him ever so slowly. He shivered a bit as he shoved his hands into his pockets. Then again, I do deserve it to some extent. It could definitely come off as using them. In all reality, he was simply worried that they would be completely cross with him over what had happened. He did really care about all of them, and he missed spending time with the family, but he just couldn't afford the feeling that he was leeching off of them, nor that he'd have to wait even longer and feel broken when he left for college.

Then the door opened, he saw Kira's mother, and with a grateful sigh he accepted her hug, and squeezed her ever so slightly as he returned her hug. "Thank you so much Linda." he said softly, stepping in and taing off his shoes. "I have to get my transcipts, but honestly I was hoping you guys would be home." he said lightly.

"You must stay for dinner at least. We have all missed you and you have some explaining to do." Linda said as she watched Jeremy then she sighed and said "Have fun getting them from your room i believe Kira has locked herself in your room. Ken is trying to get her out since she is hurt but as usual i do not think its working." She said then hugged Jeremy again "A lot has changed since you left. Kira has changed."

Kira still ignored her father who was trying to convince her to unlock the door and son he gave up and sighed. He walked down stairs and smiled as he saw Jeremy "Hello Jeremy how have you been?" He asked as he walked over and his wife left to the kitchen to get Jeremy a drink.

He nodded, "Alright alright, I will stay." he conceded as he looked to her. "Yeah, I will have to talk to you guys about that, I really do feel bad for leaving so suddenly." he admitted as he looked up at her. "I just couldn't see myself being such a burden to you anymore." he said weakly. Looking over at her, his face turned in confusion and concern, "Hurt? I have to go see her and see what's wrong this time." he said with a concerned tone. His voice was a little shaky, as it seemed that in his absence things weren't going too well for her.

He nodded, "I've been doing alright." he admitted as he looked to her father. "I am going to go see if there's anything I can do." he said as he motioned for the hallway. He walked over to his old room and knocked softly, his voice low, "Kira... hey it's Jeremy, how are you?" he asked lamely.

Ken watched as Jeremy headed for his old room he then smiled as he said "Even if he left for so long he wont ever change when it comes to Kira. If anyone can help her its him." He then went to the living room so Jeremy could fix the problem at hand. He was very happy that Jeremy had come home he had missed him since he had treated him like a son.

Kira gasped as she heard the familiar voice and she listened to what he was saying. "Where have you been?" She asked ignoring his question about how she was. She new that he would already know she was hurt and even though she loved him and missed him so much she was not just going to forgive him for leaving her. Even if he had no idea that she loved him that did not make it hurt any less.

Back
Top Bottom