Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Time for fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

annah

Meteorite
Yeah, the title sucks :rolleyes:
Anyway, I'm annah..you can call me annah...and no I'm not going to give you any personal data about myself. I'm here for roleplaying, after all.
I'm strongly into non-con, but I can do a consensual rp form time to time(if the plot is interesting). I usually do not dominate, though that does not mean my "sub" characters are naive weaning pussies without a passion or will(unless it is strongly suggested by the plot). I'm okay with both short and long term roleplays as well as any setting you can think off. I'm strongly opened for suggestions, so if you have any idea you'd like to try, feel free to pm me.
Here is my RH:http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=annahannah(most of the things in "maybe" are in fact "yes", but unlike those in the "yes" category you'll have to actually let me know if you're going to do these at some point in the rp)
And here are a few plots I recently had in my mind:

1. Modern
There is a young teacher who is quite a nymphomaniac. One day she snaps and masturbates in front of the entire class. Soon, her perversion wides even further.....
2. Ancient Greece/fantasy
There is a famous, powerful, but young oracle in one of the city-states. She is well-known for her prophetic and(if you want to include magic) arcane powers. One day a famous warrior and his warband come to the city to seek council about the outcome of their planned raid(or, if you wish, something else). Unsatisfied with her answer, they rape her and pillage the temple.
Then we can continue it in numerous ways or, if you wish, end it at that moment.
3. medieval/fantasy
A craftsmen is suspend for heresy. He is being held in a city's dungeons, toured every day although he confirmed that his guilty long ago. His young and beautiful wife is trying to persuade the captain of the guard to let her speak with her, despite the fact that law forbids it. The corrupted commander agrees, but, being a pervert, he gives a certain condition....
4. Fantasy
Magic is banned. The adepts of arcane arts are mercilessly chased and executed by the organization called the Inquisitorium.
A) In one of the biggest cities of the continent illegal magic cults and corruption are more then common, despite the countless efforts of High Inqusitress to eradicate it. Little does she know that her second-in-command is a traitor and secretly a mage himself...and he had an urge to have her for a looong time....
B) A regular Inqusitress is on a track of a powerful arcane cult. However, during the investigation, she is defeated and captured. What are the black-hearted necromancers/demonologists going to do to her?
5. Fantasy
Forces of a kingdom are fighting with a barbarian tribes who inhabit a huge swamps just north of this kingdom. The "barbarians" are semi-civilized and they follow a druidic cult of ancestors religion, which is despised and considered "pagan" by the more civilized forces of said kingdom. During one of the battles in these dark swamps their forces mange to capture a female druid who was fighting alongside her people. What is the commander going to do to her?
6. Fantasy
A night-elf emissary arrives at one of the boarder kingdoms to negotiate a trade treaty. Little does she know that the King of that country is not interested in trade at all....
7. Young, inexperienced druid is trying to find the reasons behind a strange behavior of the mighty treebeards...Due to her inexperience she does not know that once per every 1000 years treebeards have their mating season in which they become far more aggressive and far stronger then normally.....
8. Fantasy
A young(14, 15 or 16 years old) boy is the only survivor from his village, which was pillaged by barbarians. Desperate and starving he is find in a wilderness by a noble paladin. She offers him a choice. He can either continue leaving as a feral animal and die of starvation, or he can join the order of paladins and became her apprentice. the path of paladin is harsh and full of perils, but what choice does he have? this can go many ways.
A) He is trained by her and, over the next years, they fall in love with each other or only he falls in love with her.
B) He grow sexually starving for her with every passing year, and when his training is complete(or on their first mission) he rapes her given half the chance.
C) He rapes her after they first meat, on their way to monastery, somehow manging to make a powerful paladin subdue to the will of a teenage boy.
9. Sci-fi
A starship captain is captured by pirates after they board her ship. VERY up for discussion.
10. Fantasy
A powerful necromancer is serving an ancient Lish in his quest for becoming and Arch-Lish and starting a new Dark Crusade of undead. However, despite the fact that he seems to be only bones and some flesh, he still has the sexual urges and it happens that the necromancer is a quite hot woman....
11. A huge orc horde lead by a famous warlord has captured a proud elven city. The great warrior and commander of elven forces is captured alive and brought to the warlord to become his personal slave....will he be able to break her iron will though?
12. Modern
A young journalist wrote a few articles and made a few videos which brought a famous millionaire almost to ruin. The money he had left he is determined to use to take his revenge on her....

Okay I like

9. Sci-fi
A starship captain is captured by pirates after they board her ship. VERY up for discussion.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
okay this one is good. the pirates can be female and the captain male.

~~~~~

6. Fantasy
A night-elf emissary arrives at one of the boarder kingdoms to negotiate a trade treaty. Little does she know that the King of that country is not interested in trade at all....

This can work the king dies and his son takes over. But the only way he will trade unlike his father is that she becomes his.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

8. Fantasy
A young(14, 15 or 16 years old) boy is the only survivor from his village, which was pillaged by barbarians. Desperate and starving he is find in a wilderness by a noble paladin. She offers him a choice. He can either continue leaving as a feral animal and die of starvation, or he can join the order of paladins and became her apprentice. the path of paladin is harsh and full of perils, but what choice does he have? this can go many ways.
A) He is trained by her and, over the next years, they fall in love with each other or only he falls in love with her.
B) He grow sexually starving for her with every passing year, and when his training is complete(or on their first mission) he rapes her given half the chance.

The two can work with each other.

~~~~~~~
I'll look over more if you want to role play with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom