Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vampire the Masquarade interest check

Junko

Star
I was wondering who here would be interested in a OWoD vampire game. I can be the ST of the game without any problems and I am willing to throw a adventure for four or five people, if interested please post here or pm

As I said I need to re-read the book since it has been a long time since I done anything with it. But I really don't think there would be any restrictions as I am changing a lot of things. Thinking of eliminating Sabbat and forming all of the clan under the Camarilla so it would work better for me and you guys can pick whatever you want, still not sure yet

Awwww no, The Camarilla is eeeeeeeevil. The Sabbat has so much more potential for growth. Or, at least, let us be a group of independents, or even create a variation of sects/local alliances.

Since it is Japan I think an anarch or independent game could be good, a very nice "elder traditions vs the new rising youth" that can be sparked with Japanese culture.

true, so no camarilla or sabath you are free to do whatever you want. I will impose a prince on Japan that is the most powerful vampire and basically the leader.

So no Kuei-Jin, and no Camarilla/Sabbat... Sounds like Vampire: The Requiem to me.

lol I would just like all of you to have freedom of choosing a clan without fear of war or anything like that. So no worries

I am still wondering what medium this will be on: chat programs (AIM and the like), forums, or some other thing. I'm not much of a forum group rper myself, especially with a dice rolling type of game like Vampire.

Back
Top Bottom