Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vampire the Masquarade interest check

Junko

Star
I was wondering who here would be interested in a OWoD vampire game. I can be the ST of the game without any problems and I am willing to throw a adventure for four or five people, if interested please post here or pm

Modern type, I want to show these Twilight peeps what true vampires are like

I was just thinking today about how much I'm craving an OWoD game. Are there any clan/affiliation/discipline restrictions?

There's far too much going on with it for me to be able to really tell you about it in any kind of detail that would help you learn anything, unfortunately. I suggest you find a copy of the core rulebook and start there. It'll give you basic info in terms of background information about the game world, the primary clans and their powers, the rules and how to play the game in general.

I'd be interested in playing, but I'll ask the same question. Any clan/affiliation restrictions?

I need to download the book first again, but I don't think I will be restricting any clan.

Same here. I'm hoping to have a character ready by tonight.

By the by, I have a ton of sourcebooks, so if anyone needs information on a trait/merit/flaw/clan/discipline or whatever let me know and I'll see if I can find it for you.

Which city would you be setting the game in love? Oh, and newly embraced, or experienced?

Only the ones from the main vampire book since that is the book I need to get (I will download it Friday).

Does this mean that the Kuei-Jin won't actually be in this city? (that would work wonderfully as while they were interesting I never did like them that much). And would there be any bloodline restrictions? I am thinking if there would not be I might like the very difficult time of playing a Nagaraja if that would work as after their "sect" exploded (see got retconned out of fucking existence because it was retarded as all hell) they moved mainly to Asia.

How would we be roleplaying this, by the way?

Note: I can most likely get you any book you need via PDF. I think the bloodlines typically add quite a bit to the world.

Back
Top Bottom